Sinful Desires

By gayacademy

"We can't keep doing this" I was more trying to convince myself than her "Why not mi amor" she placed kisses... More

Author's Note
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07

08

18.6K 354 232
By gayacademy

"Romantic Slaps On The Ass"
-

Valentina POV

"So you have been ignoring me" she asked while stroking in and out of me

"N-No I haven't" I moaned

These strokes were killing me, long; slow deep strokes were driving me insane. She was letting me feel every inch of her, it was as if she was torturing me. Especially when she knew I was about to cum, she would pulled out leaving the tip then slammed right back inside causing my body to shake and my mind to become fuzzy.

"Don't lie to me Ms. Gonzalez" she hissed sending a firm slap to my thigh

I was currently on my back laying on the couch, half of my body hanging off. My dress somewhere on the floor along with my underwear, I was only left in my heels. It was currently way my passed office hours, no one here to hear my moans, screams and whimpers only the four walls that confined us.

Truth be told I was really ignoring her, I was avoiding her like the plague. If I saw her walking down the hall I would go the opposite direction. Being her assistant didn't even make it any better at that. Whenever she would call for me I would find myself doing something, whether looking over old documents as well as upcoming projects, printing something or out running errands for the company.

Today just some how caught up to me. I had walked into her office, I had some paperwork that required her signature before being sent off. When I walked in I noticed she wasn't there so I decided to leave the paperwork on her desk, however once I placed the papers on her desk, I heard the door to office clicked, signaling that it was closed.

As she slowly walked to me, there was this fiery  look in her eyes as if they had completely changed color. Questions were being thrown at me and truth be told I didn't once take my eyes off her while I tried to back away and not answering any of her questions. It was as if had time slowed down or possibly even sped up because the next thing I knew was that my front was pressed against her desk, my back to her and her hand around my neck.

"You are only making it worse for yourself princess" she slide in, holding her position

She was right on my spot, one slight movement and I would be crumpling underneath her. Honestly if she does not move soon my body will give way and I'll be cuming so hard.

"That's your spot isn't it mamacita" she asked caressing my inner thigh and placing soft kisses on my ankle

She was taunting, letting me suffer the consequences of my every own actions. She knew my body like she knew her 'abcs' as if she studied it religiously. She knew where to touch, where to place kisses, she knew exactly how my body will react to just something as simple as feeling her breath against my skin.

I closed my eyes as tight as possible, afraid that if I opened my mouth that my voice will crack. Tears were already pooling in my eyes afraid to let them fall. I couldn't give her the satisfaction of letting her knew that she had me right where she wanted me. She had me wrapped around her finger and dick literally.

"De Luca" I said barely above a whisper, she was still in the same position

"Talk to me mama" she said she leaning down and swirling her tongue around my swollen nipple before taking it between her teeth and letting it go with a pop

"P-please" I moaned "please move" I struggled to get out

Her resting on my spot was well as her pressing her hand on my lower abdomen was driving me insane. One slight twitch of her dick and I just might be soaking her and this damn couch. Most likely cause a flood in this office.

I opened my eyes to see her staring into my soul, I could see that smirk on her face and right there was when she knew that she truly had me where she wanted me to be.

"I want you to make a mess on it" she started moving slowly and I felt my body shook "make it nasty" she pressed my heals into chest picking up the pace

I moan at what she had said but to my acknowledgment it wasn't enough for her "Words princess" she slammed into mme

I felt my eyes rolled to the back of my head. She wanted words and I was unsure if I knew how to speak correctly, afraid if spoken my words would appear incoherent or maybe gibberish.

"S-si papi" I nodded feeling the pressure and pleasure become more and more intense with each stroke I was given.

"This dick all yours mama, so own it" she was going much faster and even deeper than before "Cum on it for me my little slut, be a good girl and give daddy what she wants" she threw her head back feeling me tightening around her.

With those very words spoken, the way she spoke it was as if my body listened to every word and gave her what she wanted. I was a moaning mess, I was shaking so bad you would have thought it was an aftershock from an earthquake and truly I was making a whole mess on it just like she asked. I was doing a triple I was cuming, I was creaming and I squirting but none of that didn't stop her, she wasn't letting up. She was chasing her own high and with a few more strokes she was filling me up and just feeling alone had me cuming all over again.

She slowly pulled out, stepping back and looking at the work she had just done, watching both our cum mixed together seeping out of me. What I was not expecting was that she leaned down cleaned me up with her tongue then came up and kiss me.

"We taste amazing together mi amor" I felt like I had came again

I knew she was a freak, that she was nasty but I didn't know to what extent but now I do. She was nasty nasty and messing around her would get me into a lot of trouble. Trouble that would have questions being asked that I would have no idea on what answers to give. If I wasn't careful she would have my body submitting to every single word that she utter. I wasn't ready for that.

She stood up smiling at me "Do not ignore me again Ms.Gonzalez or the next time I'll have you begging me to stop, you'll be wonder if I truly hate you with how I will be handing that body of yours" she spoke. I didn't know if I should be concerned or scared but what I do know is that I was very much turned on.

"Now lets get you cleaned up" she slowly picked me up taking me to shower she had in her office, this office was like a mini hotel room if you asked me.

*

"So"

"So what" I responded

I was currently off today, so I decided to spend the day with my best friend. We went to the mall, got some food then came back to my apartment where we were currently sitting on my bed just talking. We had gotten a few stuff from the mall which we probably wont be wearing. I still have have stuff that I had bought from last year and I still haven't worn them as yet.

It's like I see something that I like or something that looks truly good and I'll buy it then I'll see something else and I'll buy that as well but forget about the other thing I had bought. Once it looks good I'm going to get it no more matter what.

"Remember we were supposed to go out two nights ago and you stood me up"

Oh damn I truly had forgot that we had planned to go out that night to get some drinks and just have some fun. The second De Luca had my back pressed against her front and her hand around my neck every single thought, plans whatever it was had felt my mind.

"I had totally forgot, I got caught up I'm sorry"

I was really caught up in the moment that I didn't remember a single thing, if you had asked me my name in the very moment, I wouldn't know what exactly to tell you.

She gave me that side eye "Caught up with Dylan or De Luca"

"Umm De Luca" I whispered

"Bitch" she gasped "I thought you said you were going to keep it professional"

I did say that actually but that day was out of my control, there was nothing I could do and even if I wanted to my body wouldn't let me. She has me weak, wrapped around her fingers. One small touch from her and my body crumbles, it falls weak to her, to her every word and command.

"I was and I still am" I stated

She shook her staring as if she didn't believe a word that was coming out my mouth and I don't blame because I was finding it very hard to believe my own words.

"You know what I realize";she smiled shaking her head

"What"

"You love D's literally and figuratively " she laugh

I almost choked on my drink, no way she literally just said that "See I was going to give you the deets on what took place but now I change my mind"

That had her stopped laughing instantly, she was quiet as a mouse. She was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop and the look on her face was priceless.

"Don't play with me" I laughed at how serious she was

"I'm just joking girl" I smiled "Let me fill you in"

With that we both got comfortable on the bed as I begin to tell her everything, when I say everything I meant everything. The looks she was giving me was as if she couldn't believe the words that were coming out of my mouth. Soph knew I was all for the nasty but she couldn't even believe that De Luca was on that type of level.

"Wait" she got up out the bed so fast she had me scared

"What" I said sitting up, staring at her

"Back the fuck up, rewind because we aren't about to skip over what you just said like it was nothing"

I sat there looking at her wondering what she was talking about "What is it"

"You let her cum inside you" it was more of a question than a statement

Oh that's what she was getting at

"Yes I did and the feeling was out of this world"

She stood there looking at me as if I was a ghost "Who are you and what have you done with my best friend" she asked

I started laughing "I'm right here" here I was laughing and she was very serious, she looked concerned.

"Did you take the pill?"

I didn't take the pill and I didn't need to

"No I didn't"

She started pacing the room, going in circles and mumbling to herself. If didn't know any better I would think she's my mom at this very moment or she was the one that it had happened to.

"Are you ready for baby?" She sat finally on the bed "You know I'll support you with whatever"

"Soph calmed down I'm on birth control, I have the implant in my arm" I spoke

It was as if the weight had lifted off her shoulder and a wave of relief washed over her "Lead with that next time" she breathe "I was here wondering how I'm about to be an aunt and I still haven't gotten bent over a balcony or how you would tell Dylan. I was thinking that you could tell him you carrying my baby that we did IVF. Bitch I was thinking of a lot of things"

"You worry too much" I chuckled "You know I'm always two steps ahead and I wouldn't have a baby just yet without even speaking to whoever will be giving me one to see if this is what we truly both want"

"Girl just know you had me scared"

"I know, you should have seen the look on your face, you had looked pale and I was getting scared for you"

"Well thank the heavens you aren't pregnant,I think I need a nap after all that stress you caused me" she said while getting under the covers and cutting the television on

I shook my head "You are so dramatic"

I made myself comfortable under the covers and focus on the show that was playing. Having a baby right now wouldn't be so bad but it would at the very same time because it would be for my boss and then I wouldn't even know what to tell Dylan. I also wouldn't know how De Luca would feel if she found I was pregnant with her child, would she ask me to get rid of it or she would she ask me to keep it.

The next time I see her I should tell her that I'm pregnant from that incident in her office and see how she would react then we will truly know how she feels.

Here I am speaking about having a baby with my very own boss when I have boyfriend. At this point it would seem as if we are just roommates doing our own thing.

I was brought out my thoughts when I heard my phone going off signaling that I had received a message, I leaned over picking it up and opening it. I went to my messages to see that De Luca had texted me, speak of the devil.

De Luca: Come see me

Me: Sending the driver?

Didn't I say I was going to keep it professional but here I was wanting to see her just as much as she wanted to see me. Maybe this will be the last time then we are back to being professional. The question is how many more times will I have to say this before it actually happening.

De Luca: Be ready in 30 and wear that coat with nothing underneath

Me: If you miss my coochie just say that De Luca

De Luca: I miss you and her both, come over so I can show you how much

This is what I mean just her words will have me on my knees submitting to her. Listen, with her words she can own my body and do whatever it is that she likes.

Her dick is phenomenal,  it will have you saying and doing some crazy things. I wonder how many women she has under her spell. How many would actually go to war about her, I know that I'm one of them so I just trying to see who else.

Me: 20mins

De Luca: See you in 15 mamacita

-

Wow it's been so long, felt like ages but I'm here

You guys want to know a fun fact? I'm Jamaican like fully Jamaican😂

I see comments wondering if I'm black because of how the characters talk or my choice of words so there's y'all answer^

Until next year again 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.8K 31
Completed :) '"May I?" She said, mimicking my tone from earlier. I nodded, almost letting out a moan as I felt her body push against mine. Her hand...
12.1K 694 21
I watch her as she unzips her dress from the side and slowly peeling it off her skin and letting it fall on the floor. She hesitates but starts walki...
4M 98.9K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...
356K 10.4K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE โฆ๏ธŽ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ...