Love made Visible

By blackswanPooPoo

What Mina thought was an ordinary day out, turned out to be more interesting. Chaeyoung doesn't much like go... More

I. Lazy.
II. Unexpected.
III. The girl behind the mask.
IV. Love made Visible
V. the Knight & the Pretty Stranger.
VI. Happy J-line.
VII. Can I keep her?
VIII. Gummy smile.
IX. What is Love?
X. Food, a way to a person's heart.
XI. Chae-casso. Fallen angel.
XII. The Lair.
XIII. My mind is teasing me.
XIV. Proud.
XV. 15 minutes of chaos.
XVI. All or none.
XVII. Flirt.
XVIII. Dilemma.
XIX. Respect & accept.
XX. Excited.
XXI. Nervous.
XXII. Unexpected Chef.
XXXIII. Lesson learned.
XXIV. Falling.
XXV. The Plan.
XXVI. Cheerful.
XXVII. The Guest.
XXVIII. Surprise chef.
XXIX. Beauty and Brains.
XXX. The Reveal.
XXXI. Cold.
XXXII. Jealous.
XXXIII. Thumped.
XXXIV. Hate this.
XXXV. Gone.
XXXVI. Miserable.
XXXVII. Let go.
XXXVIII. 2 years.
XXXIX. Brown Eyes.
XL - Staring back at me.
XLI. Busted.
XLII. Busted 2.
XLIII. Chaeng's Love made Visible.
XLIV. Crazy Over You.
XLV. Momo's growl.
XLVI. Lose control.
XLVII. Holding-hands-while-Talking.
XLVIII. Just Stop.
XLIX. Questions.
L. I need to know.
LI. Too much to bear.
LII. Pain.
LIII. I owe you my life.
LIV. Sensations.
LV. Not so innocent.
LVI. Back again.
LVII. Miss Independent.
LVIII. The Advisor.
LIX. Whipped.
LX. Smile / Blush / Frown.
LXI. Tokyo.
LXII. Give in.
LXIII. Scream.
LXIV. Paris.
LXV. The one destined for me.
LXVI. 2 years worth of Dates.
LXVII. Worth it.
LXVIII. The Selfish and the Unselfish.
LXIX. The Agreement.
LXX. The Ball.
LXXI. A Tragic Almost-Love Story.
LXXII. He's EviL.
LXXIII. Va ra bba ba ba.
LXXIV. Chill.
LXXV. Coincidence.
LXXVI. Anxiety Attack.
LXXVII. Angry Sana.
LXXVIII. Last Vacation.
LXXIX. Clip boards and pens.
LXXX. Thank Yous...
LXXXI. Sobbing Party.
LXXXII. Last Cry.
LXXXIII. Crazy sisters.
LXXXIV. Home?
LXXXV. 360 degree turn.
LXXXVI. Win your Heart back.
LXXXVII. The Urge.
LXXXIX. Now that's a Love made Visible.
xoxo.

LXXXVIII. Finally.

1.2K 39 7
By blackswanPooPoo

Chaeyoung.

What happened was so intense and passionate yet there's still unanswered questions. I then remembered when we arrived she was about to say something, but the lust in me wouldn't let her finish. So basically it's my fault why I still have unanswered questions. But can anyone blame me? I've been deprived of being with her so once she's at my home I can't help it anymore. Her kissing me started it all.

Damn I can feel my body heat up again just by remembering it and her naked while hugging me doesn't help. I said to myself stop, it's her first time let her rest.

I then felt hungry. Oh yeah, I haven't eaten lunch yet. Did she ate already? I then decided to wash up and cook something.

I moved slowly sliding off her which seems impossible good thing she's in deep sleep for she didn't wake when I pushed her gently towards her side.

I stood and went to the bathroom and showered. I went back quietly into the room and changed into fresh clothes and.

I then headed towards the kitchen. I decided to make a pizza and iced coffee.

Half an hour later I took the pizza out of the oven. Suddenly arms went around my waist, startling me.

Mina: That smells so good.

Me: wait til you taste it.

I turned and she let go. She looked like a bit embarrassed. I smiled. I noticed what she's wearing.

Me: my clothes look better when you're wearing it.

Mina: Sorry, I took a shower and I don't have anything to change on. So I...

I noticed she weren't looking at me when she speaks. I then pulled her towards me, putting my arms around her.

Me: Are you embarrassed of what happened?

She was still looking down when she nodded. With my hand, I raised her chin facing me and planted a smack at her lips which startled her.

Me: how is it you're still shocked when we already did more than kissing.

Her face suddenly turned red that she buried her face on my neck.

I laughed at her. Made her face me and squished her cheeks.

Me: Oh you're so cute. Have a seat I'll serve our dinner.

I then led her towards the dining area then came back with a tray. I served the pizza and our iced coffee.

I put a slice of pizza on her plate and put the iced coffee beside it.

As I sat, I looked at her and she was staring at me.

Mina: Chaeng, I had so many things I need to tell you.

Me: let's eat first, My mind wouldn't comprehend anything at this point.

She nodded, took her pizza and had a bite. Her eyes went wide.

Mina: Wow, did you really cooked this?

Me: Yeah why?

Mina: It taste like it's from a famous restaurant. You really are a great cook.

I smiled and took a bit off my pizza. We were silent as we ate for we didn't know we were starving. We even finished the whole pizza.

After eating I cleared off the table while she headed towards the terrace.

I joined her later, putting a blanket on us.

-------------------------------------------------------

Mina.

I woke up feeling incredibly light. I smiled as I sat up. Suddenly I feel my body ache. I opened my eyes as I stretch my arms and looked around the unfamiliar room. Then I realize it wasn't unfamiliar after all. In fact I knew this room too well. I then remembered what happened and looked at myself. I was shocked to see I was still naked.

I immediately cover myself with the blanket. No one is here and the door was shut so I shove off the blanket, went out of the bed and ran towards the bathroom closing the door.

I then took a shower. As I cleansed my body. I remember what happened earlier. Oh my gosh. I kissed her at a packed restaurant. And when we came here she started kissing me and what happened later was so pleasurable that it felt so good.

At first I didn't understand why people take a fuss out of it. I've watched it before on a movie yet I still didn't understand it until now. I have never felt those before. Her kisses and her touch makes me feel so many things. She made me feel a different kind of desire beyond what I could imagine. She made me experience something new.

I shook my head trying not to think of it. I really couldn't believe that just happened. But I'm glad she was my first.

After taking a shower I dried myself with a towel and wrap it around me.

I took a peek by the bathroom door. When I saw no one's at the room I went out of the bathroom.

I then contemplated if I should go out of the room and ask her for clothes or just do what I did before and just get some of her clothes and put it on.

I thought it'll be embarrassing to go out in just a towel, so I opened her dresser and look for clothes.

After putting some clothes on, I went out of the room and found her in the kitchen cooking. I sneak behind her and hugged her.

When she turned to face me I suddenly realized I was too bold forgetting what happened earlier. Then I was shocked when she kissed me. She looked amused at my reaction.

Should I get used to it then? Waaaaah! it's so embarrassing that I feel how red I am.

We ate dinner and I realized how I missed her cooking. After dinner I went out to the terrace.

Me: I missed it here.

Chaeng: I missed you here.

I smiled at her. Suddenly remembering that I need to explain to her. I then faced her. Pulled her inside so we could sit by the sofa.

Me: I need to tell you the truth. The real reason why I keep avoiding you.

She nodded and listened attentively.

Me: I enjoyed every second I spend with you since the first time we met. It's just... Uggh how to start? Uhmm. Let me go back before I was a trainee. I grew up on a well off family. I was very into dance particularly ballet at first then shifted into different genres. I soon learned and fell in love with kpop. A talent scout from our agency spotted me at a mall with Mama. I really wanted to try but my family at first doesn't want me to specially my grandfather. Eventually my parents agreed so they talked to my Grandpa. They were able to convinced him but he gave one condition, that after 7 years I'll come back to Japan and fulfill my duty, which is the heir of my family's businesses. All the while I was here I didn't know my Grandpa had me followed. When we met, I didn't told anyone about you. I met up with you secretly. I eventually told Jihyo. The night after the building's inauguration, My Papa called. He told me that grandpa had me followed that even captured a picture of us being too sweet. The picture was at your terrace when we were looking at the view you were too close at me at the picture. Grandpa assumed something is between us so he got mad. So mad that he threatened me that if I don't stay away from you, our group, the company and even you will suffer.

I looked at her before saying the last part. She immediately looked at me.

Chaeng: He threatened you? What kind of a grandpa is that! We were just friends!

Me: Exactly, that's what I thought too. The pictures he saw made him think that way. He also cared for his company's reputation. Not wanting a... Someone like that be his heir.

Chaeng: You should have told me...

Me: I can't risk it Chaeng. It's not just you but the girls too and the company. I can't take it if I would be the reason for someone's misery. So I decided to avoid you and I started learning the ways of my family's business. Back then I knew I was starting to feel something for you. It was so hard.It was the first time I've ever felt that way. I didn't know it'll hurt that much. So I buried myself with work, business reports and even me and Jihyo started to explore new things. I thought I was over you. But I wasn't, cause when I saw you at Jeju.

I looked at my hands telling myself I should confess now or never.

Me: That night when you almost kissed me. It made me forget that I should avoid you. I was like in a trance, that I forget everything cause I was with you. I said to myself I'm in deep trouble cause my feelings for you were confirmed. I fell for you. Yet I can't give in to that. So I avoided you again but you were suddenly curious why. So I did what I could only think of doing, to hurt you. Yet despite of that you saved me when we were surfing. I want to change everything between us but I can't. So I avoided you again.

I sighed.

Me: Then Paris happened. That was the most wonderful surprise anyone have done for me. You swept me off my feet once again. You made me think of things I shouldn't. You made me want to be selfish. I almost gave in. Then Grandpa somehow knew we met in Paris. So he came here and talked to PDnim. He threatened him, said the same thing he told me. PDnim talked to me and he tried to check if Grandpa has a legal hold onto the company. It took a while and at the day of the Ball he finally said that Grandpa had no legal hold against us and the company. That gave me hope. I learned from Sana you were at the Ball so I called you to meet me. But when you were making your way towards me, PDnim appeared and said Grandpa bought some of the board of director's share on the company. Thus making me avoid you again.

I faced her, tears are now running on my face.

Me: I wanted to tell you how I felt that night. I want to tell you I want to fight for you. That I don't care what the public would think of us. But him making a move that will affect a lot of people, made me a coward. The girls already know about us too even them tried to think how to help me but still can't. Then Grandpa summoned me so I went home to Japan thinking I'd be leaving for good. That I'd be leaving my happiness here.

I sniffed. Chaeng pulled me near her so the blanket would cover me more. I smiled at her.

Me: Today I went to my family's company and met Grandpa there but before Grandpa was able to say something my brother barged in. It turns out that when he learned about Grandpa's threat, he secretly plotted 2 years ago to overthrow my Grandpa on his position. Accusing him of neglecting his duties. He studied our company even secretly worked for it too. He succeeded in having the board of directors appoint him as CEO. I was so surprised and touched because my brother despise working there but he did it for me. Then another turn of events, my Grandpa turned out to know all of this. He was working with my Papa. Papa was the one who were molding my brother for the position. He was the one who had thought of it. Since it involved me, my brother agreed. Grandpa knew every step brother made even asked the board of directors, who were all his friend, to play along.

I paused to sniff again. Then continued.

Me: Grandpa kneeled in front of us and asked both me and my brother's forgiveness. We forgave him. Then he said I need to catch a flight to win my heart back. So he booked a flight for me on a private jet and now I'm here.

I faced her and took her hand. She was already crying.

Me: Chaeng, I... know I hurt you deeply... but please know... that I did that for you... for you not to get hurt more. If you will allow me... from now on I will always be by your side... I will always choose you... And never leave you.

I was crying so she hugged me. After a few minutes I was able to calm down.

Chaeng: I... You had no Idea how much I want to hear that from you. I admit I was so hurt that even though I was happy seeing you at the restaurant, the pain was so great that it made me turn away from you. But I was so glad you ran after me and bravely kissed me in front of a lot of people. Which by the way is stupid, but effective.

I smiled at that.

Me: I didn't plan that. I was... I guess... in the moment. For I was so happy to see you. It looked like you will nag me so I hugged you and kiss you.

She smiled again.

Chaeng: Well, you really surprised me there... you shouted my name... You kissed me... I would never thought you could do those things. But I'm glad you did. I really appreciate the effort.

She put a hand on my cheek and stared at me.

Chaeng: I'm so happy right now that I want to scream. If it wasn't night time I would.

Me: I am so happy too Chaeng. I... i....

Oh my. I feel so awkward and shy saying it. She leaned closer and looked as if she's mocking me with her smile.

Chaeng: Go on my pretty angel, you were saying?

I smiled at her. I gathered all my courage.

Me: I love you Chaeng, I always have. But... do you love me too?

Chaeng suddenly laughed that she hid her face on her hands. I was so surprised that I hit her on her arm.

Me: Yah! Why are you laughing at me?

When she took off her hands from her face, I was shocked to see her crying.

Me: Chaeng? What's wrong? Why are you crying? You were just laughing a few seconds ago.

She then hugged me and calmed down a few seconds later.

Chaeng: I laughed because you're sometimes daft. After everything, do you need to ask me that? Then I realized something. I was so touched, so happy that it made me cry. It just hit me that it was the first time you said it, that you love me.

I was touched. So I put my hands on her cheeks and made her look at me.

Me: I do love you Chaeyoung.

She smiled.

Chaeng: I love you too.

Then suddenly she went in front of me, hold my hand and kneeled.

Chaeng: Please be my girlfriend.

I was shocked. Isn't it too fast? But then thinking of what she have been through, do I have to make her wait again?

Me: I'd love to.

Chaeng then stood and jumped. She then went to me, pulled me up and hugged me tight.

Chaeng: Hmmmm I love you so much. You don't know how happy I am.

Me: Me too.

Chaeng: Whatever happens, you will tell me everything okay? From now on you're never alone.

I felt like tearing up again.

Chaeng: Oops no more crying. Let's enjoy each other. I mean not about you know... I mean... Uggh let's just be happy. Okay?

She said hurriedly while her face were getting redder.

Me: Yeah. You're so cute.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 6K 62
It took a minute to like someone. It took a minute to turn it to love. Its took a right person to feel the love. When you found the right person, you...
141K 4.9K 30
Their life off camera is far from being as perfect as it is on camera. They all have their struggles, their feelings, and more importantly, their sec...
69K 2.3K 59
Son Chaeyoung is a free spirit but there one secret about her that no know beside her parent. Decided to find her destiny. And destiny bring her to h...
1K 34 4
It takes Mina and Chaeyoung about five seconds to fall in love, but it takes them way too long to realize it. This is that way-too-long. or a story i...