Run Away, Dear Villainess

By 17MariaBella

The moment I fell downstairs, a movie-like feeling ran into my brain. I woke up, but everything changed as I... More

RUN AWAY, DEAR VILLAINESS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 8

237 9 0
By 17MariaBella

Jalisan welcomes Irina.

IRINA'S POV

Thud!

I woke up feeling a pain in my head. I gently touched my head to soothe the pain.

"Hahaha. Cute. Nally is so cute."

I look at the person beside me. When I saw her, I realized we were on the bus going to Jalisan. My cheeks turned red.

"Uh, look at this kid. She's getting flustered."

I felt embarrassed. I didn't expect to fall asleep. Seriously, I just closed my eyes, but then darkness filled me. Then my head hit the window; the bump freaking hurts. Ugh... I hate pain!

I turned my head toward the window.

"Hey, kid, are you sulking?"

Definitely no.

I  avoided Idetta's gaze. The window caught my attention. I saw a lot of GREEN! That's when I noticed that we were getting closer to Jalisan.

'Finally! New life! I hope my life there will be full of school life and the slice of life genre.'

Indeed, a slice of life is the best. I clench my fist with determination to live peacefully.

I waited and waited until the bus stopped. I felt a movement in my side. Idetta stood up and looked at me.

"Kid, are you not going to stand up? We're here."

My eyes sparkled at what she said.

I step out of the bus. I looked at my surroundings and cried inside.

I thought my plans worked, and now this is my happy ending.

I walked forward to get our bags, but I felt nauseous. If I remember I have a strong stomach. My face paled. I didn't want to admit it, but this is getting absurd. My current self fights the urge to throw up. 

'Motion sickness!'

"Hey, kid, don't tell me you want to vomit.

When she said vomit. I nodded my head many times.

"Ah! Wait a minute, kid! Come here! Vomit here!"

I spilled everything I ate a while ago. I remember now why I was like this. It has been a while since I rode a bus. My family uses the air. I only ride an airplane whenever we go somewhere far with my family.

'Why now?! '

The happiness I felt a while ago is gone. I conclude that I will never ride a bus again.

I feel like dying. A piece of advice is never to eat if you're going to ride a bus.

It took me a minute to settle down. Idetta gestured to me to sit down and contacted her mother. She said that her mother would fetch us. But she suggests that I rest first because of my sudden motion sickness. I agreed with her. So I slept again, ignoring the uncomfortable acid in my throat.

Rattle~

Déjà vu. I felt a soft chair, but we are moving, meaning I'm riding a car. I don't feel strange; I feel comfortable riding in a car. I still didn't open my eyes. I just waited until we arrived at our destination.

Thankfully, I didn't get alarmed because of the voice of Idetta. Although, there is a voice of an aunt's voice or something. I assume that it is the mother of Idetta. She said a while ago that her mother would fetch it. So yeah. I might sleep again, and I did.

HELGA'S (MONDELLI SIBLINGS GRANDMOTHER) POV

"Hello, my dear grandchildren!"

A fresh-looking grandmother grandly opened the door. Her golden eyes pierced the little girl in a wheelchair.

"Ah! My little Phina. How are you? Granny's here."

"Granny!"

A short black woman with ruby eyes greeted her grandmother with her sweetest smile. Her grandmother clutches her heart from cuteness.

"Phina, that's too bright."

Helga Mondelli. She is the wife of the real owner of Mondelli's business and the mother of the father of Irina.

Helga hugs the little girl, Seraphina. A man walked down the stairs with earphones in his ears and saw his grandmother. He slowly reaches for his earphone and faces his grandmother.

"Granny, what are you doing here?"

The sun-colored eyes shifted her gaze to her other grandchild. Her red lips smiled brightly, and she said,

"Oh, what's this? If it isn't this, my little boy Day."

The boy frowned and said,

"Granny, stop it."

Helga's expression changed to somewhat scary. The boy gulped and said,

"Granny, Seriously, stop it! Stop teasing me! I'm already old! I just finished senior high!"

"What are you saying, Day Mondelli? You are my forever little boy. So, no matter how tall or old you are in your granny's eyes, you are just a little boy."

Day sighed and said dejectedly, "Alright, by the way, Phina, it's time for your medication."

Seraphina nodded and excused herself from her grandmother. Day leaned on the stairs and stared at his grandmother.

"So, granny, why are you here?"

The old woman sighed and said, "I'm here for Nana."

Day felt uncomfortable with the sudden topic but eventually hid his feelings.

"Granny, don't tell me. You're running away again!"

Helga scolds Day by hitting his shoulder. Day clutches his shoulder, requesting his grandmother to stop hitting him. 

"What are you saying?! Running away is not the right word! It's a vacation away from the angry old man!"

"Ah! Granny, stop it! I'm going to die!"

Day ran toward Seraphine. He touched Seraphine's shoulder and gave her a shield from his grandmother.

"Oi! Using my little princess is a cheat! You brat!"

"What is happening?"

A new voice rang in the dining room. A brown-haired maid entered the room. Helga gracefully turns her head and brightly grins.

"Kelly! It looks like you're still alive."

"Madam should stop that. As you can see, I'm still breathing. So, what is the Madam doing here?"

Helga clicked her tongue and said, "Like mother, like daughter indeed!"

Kelly stared at the white hair of Helga, and Helga declared, "Alright, I'm finding Nana. Then excuse me."

Helga stomps her feet towards the room of Irina but soon stops when Kelly calls her attention. 

"Unfortunately, madam, young Miss is not here in the mansion."

Helga gradually turns back and stares at Kelly. Kelly gestures for Helga to go with her.

"Follow me, Madam. I will tell you the details."

Both went out, leaving the two children watching their backs.

IRINA'S POV

"Hey, Nally, we're here."

Idetta shook me lightly. My ocean eyes slowly open. 

'Ah! That's right! We've already arrived in Jalisan!'

I glance at the seats left with no presence. I slowly observe outside, and seeing that Idetta is out assured me. I grip the handle of the car door. Once I opened the car, I exclaimed at the scenery.

A fascinating scene greeted my oceanic eyes. The swaying leaves greeted me like awaiting my arrival; I could even see the clear sky. Since the capital is polluted, I can't appreciate the atmosphere.

My eyes sparkled, and I quickly scanned the entire surrounding area.

It was beautiful. I love this world! It's clean!

To think that this fictional place is in my eyes. I felt an uncontrollable feeling. Idetta slowly approached me while her mother smiled at me.

"Hey, kid, here's your, uh, kid? Why are you crying?"

Eh- Crying? I touched my cheek, and indeed, I was crying.

More tears came out of my eyes. I felt many questionable emotions. But the feeling of happiness showed a lot. I mean, I finally have my freedom. The freedom that I deserve.

There is no plot to follow. No cruel parents and no main characters

I cried and cried. I finally settle down when I realize that my surroundings are silent. I looked behind me and saw Idetta and her mother. My face turned red. I put my hands on my face. And I screamed internally.

Idetta's laughter can be heard as she also says the word cute! Idetta's mom hit her hand to shut her mouth, but Idetta didn't care, and she continued laughing.

I slowly approached them, feeling embarrassed.

'Why am I showing embarrassing acts in front of them? '

Even though my soul is older, my instinct as a child still comes out. I tried my best to stop these acts. And I did succeed, but what's this? It's coming back.

I became expressionless because of my desire to stop my childish acts. Before I got my memories, I acted like a bratty person. And, uh, that became my dark past. To think I'll be acting like a brat is so embarrassing.

As a victim of capitalism, I dislike people who are spoiled brats. I dislike them; they don't know how to be grateful, and their parents are the worst. Instead of teaching their child to be independent, they just let the child buy anything they like.

It's quite insulting to me as I grow poor and independent. Maybe you can add that I envy them because they enjoy their youth. Unlike me, who is busy living,

Now that my soul is older, I have realized many things in my life as Irina. I understand why she became a villain.

I, too, wanted attention. I was craving it every day. But now I don't need attention. I will live an ordinary and peaceful life. That's it; I will be satisfied.

The world is not as small as I thought. It was bigger than I expected. I need to get off these chains. The winds fluttered my clothes, and a bright smile showed on my beautiful face.

Seriously, Irina is weak. She is the one who is like glass. I'm fragile and hopeless, but not anymore. 

My new life, here I come!

That wasn't very comfortable. What's with the monologue?

KELLY'S POV

"What did you say?! Kelly, what you said was ridiculous. There is no way that little Nana would do that!"

Kelly also felt frustrated, but she couldn't help it. The owner that she serves, especially the snake woman, will bite her to death. She had to be careful; all the servants created an agreement to protect themselves.

We know everything that is happening in this house. But we chose to shut our mouths because we must know our place.

Seeing Madam Helga holding her head from stress hurts me, but what can I do? My mother will surely kill me for stressing the Madam. But my life and job are on the line. 

'I'm sorry, Mom.'

My job is to serve the youngest, not the middle one.

Madam stood up and said, "I'm going home. Kelly, make sure to tell me if Nana will come back."

"Yes, madam."

The Madam furiously walked outside the house.

'Oh boy, it looks like Elder Mondelli will suffer again.'

I believe Madam came here to run away from her husband, but she came back to him angry. It will be messy again in the main house.

IRINA'S POV

Idetta's feet suddenly run and hug me like a teddy bear. I was surprised and flinched.

Her mother watches us with warmth. I look at her, and my cheeks are red like a tomato.

"That was rude of mine. Just a quick introduction, my name is Candice, and I am a mother to Idetta and wife to Arcus."

"You can call me Nally. I apologize for what you saw a while ago."

We both extended our hands to give me an official welcome.

"Then I will be in your care, Mdm. Candice."

Release Date: 08/02/2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 14.5K 57
After being reincarnated into a world of otome game as a villainess character, I fell in the routine situation of death flags+broke engagement. The p...
5.3K 92 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...
10.6K 433 20
My name is Min Ae-ri Shin ... Or it was that. One day as I was taking a bus home from my college as usual while playing an otome game on my phone si...
305K 9K 64
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...