𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 @FEZCO

By KISSJESENIA

* * ☆ .・゜-: ✧ :-☁️' *Fezco (Euphoria) x OC* © 𝒦𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒥ℯ𝓈ℯ𝓃𝒾𝒶²⁰²² ☆ More

$ SUBSTANCE $
$ 1 $
$ 2 $
$ 3 $
$ 4 $
$ 5 $
$ 6 $
$ 7 $
$ 8 $
$ 9 $
$ 10 $
$ 11 $
$ 12 $
$ 13 $
$ 14 $
$ 15 $
$ 16 $
$ 17 $
$ 18 $
$ 19 $
$ 20 $
$ 21 $
$ 22 $
$ 23 $
$ 24 $
$ 25 $
$ 26 $
$ 27 $
$ 28 $
$ 29 $
$ 30 $
$ 31 $
$ 32 $
$ 33 $
$ 34 $
$ 35 $
$ 36 $
$ 37 $
$ 38 $
$ 39 $
$ 40 $
$ 41 $
$ 42 $
$ 43 $
$ 44 $
$ 45 $
$ 46 $
$ 48 $
$ 49 $
$ 50 $
$ 51 $
$ 52 $
$ 53 $
NEW FEZCO STORY!
$ 54 $

$ 47 $

11.5K 441 567
By KISSJESENIA

CHAPTER 47
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

Fez and Star had that type of love that everyone wanted and dreamt of having.

It's funny to think that neither of them had ever been in a relationship before they got into one with each other, because they were both–in each other's eyes–the perfect boyfriend and girlfriend.

Or should I say husband and wife.

The first thing Star told me after I apologized to her was that she and Fez got married. I thought she was bullshitting, then she showed me the huge ass fucking mountain on her finger. And she was so happy.

That was one of the last times I saw her genuinely happy for a while.

Because not long after she and Fez came back home from her Vegas birthday thing, everything went to shit.

"That's a nice boulder," Ashtray complimented the wedding ring on Estrella's finger as if he hadn't already seen it before.

"Your brother's extra," Estrella laughed.

The diamond on the ring was really big. She told Fezco it matched his dick.

"No I think he actually for some dumb reason really loves you," Ashtray corrected and gave Estrella a confused look.

She rolled her eyes and snatched her hand out of his grasp, "Stop being mean or I'm keeping your snowglobe."

Ashtray's eyes lit up, "You brought it?"

"Of course I did," Estrella smiled and exited Ashtray's room with him following behind her and into the kitchen.

Fezco was at the table, already back to business and counting some money.It was raining when he and Estrella got home and according to the weather app, it wasn't stopping anytime soon, so he was staying home instead of going to open the store.

He glanced at Estrella for a split second before going back to focusing on his money as she grabbed the snowglobe that Ashtray had asked for.

She once brought him one from Mexico a few years ago, which she had completely forgotten about until he mentioned it when she asked if he wanted anything from Vegas.

Ashtray smiled at the new snowglobe he was handed, shaking it for a second before looking up at Estrella and thanking her.

He disappeared back into his room to glue his eyes back to his game monitor, like they had been the past five days.

"How was Ash?" Estrella asked Faye, who was making popcorn.

"Eh," She shrugged. "He was alright for the most part, but that's only because he was mad at me so he ignored me."

"What'd you do?" Estrella laughed, joking because Ashtray was always mad at everybody and everything.

"I asked him if he wanted me to tuck him in like how you do and he got all mad and defensive," Faye explained.

Estrella laughed and glanced at Ashtray through the window, laughing even more once seeing him glaring at Faye.

"Oh my fucking god, bruh," Fezco huffed as he picked his phone up off the table, which had been buzzing a few times.

"Who you got hitting your line like that?" Estrella laughed.

She was the only person who ever texted him multiple texts back to back, and although Fezco usually hated the multiple notifications, he tolerated it for his girl. So it wasn't a surprise that he was annoyed now.

"Is Lexi Howard," Fezco furrowed his eyebrows at his phone screen before opening the texts.

Estrella internally rolled her eyes. She and Lexi were always cool and all but after she beat Cassie's ass and Lexi snitched her out, she couldn't stand her.

Plus she thought it was kinda weird that Lexi held text conversations with her boyfriend.

Fezco could have friends obviously, Estrella had friends so why couldn't he?

But after the whole Cassie fucking her best friend's ex thing, Estrella felt like maybe Lexi wasn't too far off. She had shown that she was a snitch just like her sister, so she could easily be a two faced as well.

Lexi didn't know how to flirt, which she thought she was doing whenever she texted Fezco, so even if Estrella sometimes read what she would say, she wouldn't be able to tell.

And Fezco was the dryest texter ever, so the conversations just made her laugh.

Fezco laughed at something Lexi texted about Cassie losing her mind, then texted back a response to a question she asked and put his phone down.

"Lexi's coming over."

Estrella didn't know how to feel when she walked into the living room from giving Marie her afternoon meds to see Fezco lighting a blunt on the couch with Lexi not too far away on the same couch and ranting something about Cassie and her play.

Faye was making popcorn again after Ashtray came and stole the first bowl, seated at the table as she watched Fezco and Lexi talk when Estrella joined her.

"So like, do you know her?" Faye asked Estrella, referring to Lexi.

"Yeah. We go to school together."

"How does she know Fez?"

"Honestly, I have no idea," Estrella shrugged. "Do you think she likes Fez?" She joked.

Faye laughed, "Totally. I've only ever seen you look at Fez like that."

Estrella raised her eyebrows and glanced back at Lexi, who watched Fezco put on a movie and then sit back down.

Fezco looked over at Estrella after feeling eyes on him and smiled, "Yo come watch Stand By Me wit us, ma."

Estrella gave him an unamused look before looking between him and Lexi.

"There's no space," She excused as the microwave beeped, indicating that the popcorn was done.

Fezco kissed his teeth and patted his lap, offering her a seat on it.

"I'm good. Faye you wanna go watch Mean Girls?" Estrella asked the girl across the table as she stood up to open the microwave.

"Yeah, get the popcorn, I gotta throw the trash out," Faye agreed as she poured the popcorn into a bowl and then stuffed the bag in the trashcan before taking the bag out.

Taking out the trash was Faye's job. She figured it was the least she could do for her new family after they're allowing her to live in their house rent free.

"Kay, come to my room," Estrella picked up the bowl and walked to her room while Faye went outside.

Fezco watched Estrella disappear into the hallway with a confused expression on his face.

He knew he was mad, he could always tell when she was mad. Especially at him. She said very few words and would distance herself from him. And he hated that.

After a few minutes of waiting for Faye, Estrella walked back out to the kitchen in search for her. She didn't bother asking Fezco anything and went straight to Ashtray.

"Where's Faye?" Estrella asked the kid as he texted his friends.

"She just went in the shower," He simply responded.

Estrella sighed and walked back to the room to just watch the movie by herself. Faye took forever in the shower.

And after receiving some new information from her bitch ass boyfriend Custer, she would spend a lifetime in there, thinking.

It had stopped raining by the time Fezco and Lexi finished watching Stand By Me.

Well it was really only Lexi watching since Fezco couldn't concentrate, too busy worrying about why Estrella was mad at him.

And when Lexi started crying, Fezco started crying too. He fucking hated when his girl was mad at him, and the blunt he was smoking was for some reason messing with his emotions.

After Lexi left, Fezco walked into his and Estrella's room, tiredly rubbing his eyes.

Estrella had just gotten off the phone with Maddy, who was crying and freaking out because Nate had broken into her room and pulled a gun on her.

Maddy asked Estrella to go over because she needed her, so Estrella had paused the movie on the TV and was repacking a backpack to stay the night with her.

"You goin somewhere?" Fezco's heart dropped at the sight.

"Can you take me to Maddy's?" Estrella asked him.

"You serious?" He sighed. "Wassup, why you mad? We jus got married and you already leavin?"

Estrella's eyebrows pulled together in confusion, "What? No, some shit went on and Maddy doesn't wanna be alone right now."

"So you not mad at me?" Fezco asked her.

"No, Fez, I'm not mad at you."

"Anymore?" He added, because he knew that at some point, she was.

"Anymore," Estrella confirmed. "Doesn't matter though, can you take me?"

Fezco nodded and sat down on their bed. "What happen with Maddy?"

"Some shit with Playboy. He's a fucking psycho, he broke into her house and was waiting for her in her room and he pulled a gun on her," Estrella summarized.

"The fuck," Fezco gave Estrella a concerned look. "Actually, ion think you should go, ma."

"What? Why?"

"Cause he straight up broke into her fucking house, ion want you over there," Fezco explained. "Uh, she can come here though?"

"Really?" Estrella asked, making him nod in response. She smiled and gave him a quick hug, falling onto his lap. "Thank youu I love you."

She pressed a quick kiss onto his lips and then grabbed her phone to text Maddy to come over.

"So now you wanna sit on my lap, huh?" Fezco asked and lightly tickled her side.

"Nooo stop," She laughed and pushed his hand away after Maddy agreed to coming over instead.

"Nah, you ain't wanna watch the movie wit me."

"Why would I sit there and watch you and Lexi fucking cry together."

"Shit, if it makes you feel better, I was crying cause you was mad at me," He mumbled, slightly embarrassed as he rested his head against her chest.

"Mhmm," Estrella laughed.

"I'm for real. Really hurt my feelings," Fezco told her and patted his chest, over his heart.

"You hurt my feelings too bitch," Estrella accused and poked his neck with her nail.

Fezco gave her a look before shaking his head, "My fuckin bad. I'm sorry. Say it back."

"Sorry," Estrella laughed, making Fezco click his tongue and push her onto their bed, quickly towering over her and trapping her under his arms.

"Why you laughin, huh? Whus funny?" He squinted at her before lowering his head so they were all up close and personal.

Estrella just laughed and wrapped her arms around his neck, accidentally pulling him closer and almost bumping foreheads.

"You gon give me a real apology?" Fezco asked, his lips ghosting hers.

"No. Fuck you."

"Word? Is like that?" Fezco furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why should I have to apologize for you making me mad?" Estrella rolled her eyes, then grabbed Fezco's face in her hands to apologize anyways. "I'm sorry."

"Yeah, that sound a lot better."

"Sike," Estrella laughed, pushing Fezco off of her. She was about to get up off their bed when he pulled her back, and this time she was on top.

"Nah, why you runnin?" Fezco whispered in her ear. "Gimme a kiss and you free."

Estrella rolled her eyes, making sure he didn't see before she gave him a quick kiss, then allowed him to pull her into another when she tried pulling away.

They made out until Estrella's phone rang, Maddy calling to let her know she was here.

"Fez for real, I need to go open the door before Ashtray does," Estrella laughed as she tried to get Fezco to stop, although she didn't really wany him to.

Ashtray loudly groaned from the living room after beating Estrella to opening the door, "Ma your side chick is here!"

She finally brought herself to actually push Fezco away and get off of him, making him sigh satisfyingly.

"I'll go say wassup inna minute," He told Estrella as she straightened out her sweater while he adjusted himself in his sweats.

"Okay," She laughed and gave him one last kiss before walking out the dark room.

"Is not funny bruh," Fezco shook his head at her laughing and then laughed himself.

"Oh my god, this is literally so cute," Maddy cooed as she examined Ashtray's new face tattoo. "You really do love your mama, don't you, Rollingtray?"

Ashtray stared at Maddy with the most fed up and annoyed look ever, confused with why the fuck she was crying but didn't care enough to ask as he walked back to his room.

"Hey," Estrella said as she walked into the living room, both girls immediately engulfing each other in a hug.

"Oh my god, hey. I just saw Rollingtray's face tat and now I'm crying even more cause I wish someone would love me that much."

"Don't make me get an M tattooed on me, cause I will," Estrella told her. "You know I love you. Now tell me exactly what fucking happened."

"Okay," Maddy sighed, ready to let every little detail out as she followed Estrella to sit on the couch.

Maddy began with a little backstory, and included how she talked to her boss Samantha about the whole Cassie and Nate situation, and decided that she was gonna actually 100% for real let Nate the fuck go.

Fezco walked in just as Maddy told Estrella about Nate breaking into her house and waiting for her in her room when she got home.

"And he had a fucking gun, and I haven't told you about this and god this is so much–but Jules fucked Nate's dad, and he recorded it and put it on a disc and–"

"Oh nah yeah, we know all bout that," Fezco interjected all of a sudden as he ate a pop tart.

Maddy furrowed her eyebrows, wiping her eyes with the hand that Estrella wasn't holding and looked between the two.

"You do? How?"

"Jules told me she fucked him like a whileee ago, and then we found out that he taped it probably like a month ago," Estrella explained. "He was stalking me to get to Fez, not too long after Fez beat up Nate. When Cal wanted like, revenge or whatever?"

"He was fucking stalking you?" Maddy asked in disbelief. "Oh my god..."

"Yeah, he thought we had the disc of him havin sex wit Jewel and I was confused as fuck bruh," Fezco said.

Maddy sighed, "I have the disc."

"Word?" Fezco and Estrella asked at the same time.

"Well, I had," Maddy clarified as tears filled her eyes again. "That's what Nate wanted, what he was there for."

"What the fuck?" Fezco mumbled. "So Playboy likes to watch his dad fucking people?"

Estrella widened her eyes at Fezco, who looked both disgusted and confused and high as fuck, while Maddy gave him a puzzled look.

"Playboy? Is that Nate?" She asked.

"Yeah..." Estrella nodded. "Wait, how did you get the disc?"

"I took it from Nate a couple months ago, it was hidden in his room..."

"So he does like to watch his dad fuck people?" Estrella asked and exchanged looks with Fezco.

"I don't fucking know, honestly, but he went literally fucking crazy to get it back," Maddy exhaled. "I watched it. It was weird."

"Oh my god, don't even start," Estrella shook her head.

"I won't, I won't," Maddy assured. "God, I'm literally so fucking done with him. I know I've said that like a million times, Estrella, but I'm serious now. I'm done. I'm gonna focus on myself."

Estrella smiled in approval, "Yess bitch, good. I'm proud of you. Fuck him."

Maddy smiled back and brought her into a tight hug, sighing in relief.

"Okay changing the subject, how was Vegas?"

Estrella exchanged looks with Fezco, who was now eating some ice cream he found in the freezer.

He shot her a smirk, which Maddy noticed, making her raise her eyebrows.

"What?" Maddy asked them. "What happened? Don't tell me you're fucking pregnant bitch or else I'm gonna have to go get pregnant too and that would be literally the opposite of focusing on myself."

Estrella laughed and shook her head, "Bitch I'm not pregnant."

"Then whatttt?" Maddy pried as Estrella rubbed her eye with her left hand, unintentionally showing Maddy her wedding ring, which made her gasp. "No fucking way. Fez, you fucking proposed!?"

"Yeah and I fucking married her too so that means that y'all can't be kissing and shit no mo."

Maddy dropped her jaw and turned to Estrella, "Bitch you got married!?!? And you didn't tell me or invite me!?"

"It wasn't a planned thing, and nobody was fucking invited," Estrella laughed. "Like it was just me and him."

"And Elvis," Fezco added and put the tub of ice cream back in the freezer, dropping the spoon in the sink before he walked over to the couch.

"Bitch, what the fuck," Maddy smiled at Estrella. She couldn't even be mad if she wanted to, she was so happy for her. "Fez if you break her heart ima make her divorce you and take all your money."

Fezco disregarded Maddy and leaned over the back of the couch to give Estrella a kiss.

"Night, ma," He mumbled after pulling away, then gave her a forehead kiss.

"Good night," She smiled up at him as he half nodded at Maddy before walking to their room.

Faye watched from the open door of the bathroom where she towel dried her hair, her eyes becoming watery after watching the couple exchange good night's.

"Yo, night kid," Fezco said to Faye as he passed the open bathroom door and walked into his room.

He fell straight to sleep, grabbing one of Estrella's stuffed animals that lived on their bed to hug since it smelled like her and he'd miss her since she would be sleeping on the couch with Maddy that night.

"Hi, I'm Faye," Faye introduced herself to Maddy as she joined the girls in the living room after recollecting herself.

"Hey, I'm Maddy," Maddy responded while she put on Mean Girls 2 on the TV as Estrella walked back to the living room with blankets and some chips.

"Faye you took forever, I watched Mean Girls by myself," Estrella told her and laughed.

"Sorry," Faye said and got comfortable on her couch.

"It's fineee, we're bout to watch the second one, wanna join?" Estrella offered.

"I'm good," Faye declined. "I'm going to sleep. Good night."

"Sweet dreams Faye."
"Good night."
The two girls replied.

"Do you want me to turn the TV down a little?" Estrella asked.

"No, it's fine. I'm a heavy sleeper," Faye assured, hoping she wouldn't turn the volume down from it's usual loudness.

She didn't want them to hear her cry. Because then they would ask.

And she couldn't bring herself to tell Estrella, the first real best friend she's ever had, that her boyfriend was setting up her husband and her kid up with the cops?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

959K 31.9K 59
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
624K 29.7K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
226K 5.5K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
137K 6.5K 21
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...