Fallen Angles

By BitterSweetColour

I have recently got back in paswg so i decided why not make a story but anyway. you are panty and stocking s... More

BRAELY ANARCHY
EXCRETION WITHOUT HONOR AND HUMANITY
DEAD RACE 2010
HIGH SCHOOL AND A BEE QUEEN GHOST
CAT FIGHT CLUB
Lingerie Race
Demon Sisters
A little visit
Not Worthy
Who The Really Angle
NEWS
:)

Why Does Love Hurt

102 5 0
By BitterSweetColour

I was walk away from the church with my head down looking at the ground. What the fuck am I going to do now. I should end things with leather. But I just can't do that.

My thoughts were interrupt by a beeping noise. I look up and saw panty and brief in see through. "Come on hooker, let's go finds some ghost and some dick," panty said.

I walking over and got in the back since brief was already in the passenger seat. Panty Drive off. As she was driving she started to talk.

"This is such bullshit, so I'm a slut big deal who are they to judge," she said. "And why in fucks name do you seem so happy about all this flaccid face," she look at brief.

"How can I not be happy panty and brief are back together again," he told her.

I tsk and look away from them. Brief than notice me right after that. "Oh, braely it not like I'm not happy you came, I just-" brief started explain but was cut off by panty.

She throw him out the car and told him if he want than he can kill some ghost. She proceeded to drive off. I jump up front started to look at the sky.

"So what did grater talk to you about," she asked.

My eyes went wide. "Uh it's nothing," I told her.

She look at me and than back to the road. "Braely I'm your older sister I know when somethings wrong," she said.

"How do you know something wrong," I asked her.

She laughed. "Cause you haven't yell at me for making that geek boy do my work," she said.

I didn't say anything but just kept looking at the sky. I felt panty stop the car. I quickly look at her. I saw her Staring at me. She quickly simile at me.

"You know what can get us over this," she said.

"What," I asked.

"Let get fuck," she yell.

"Okay you can do that and I'll stay in the car," I told her.

"Awww come on you need to get your mind off of things" she said.

I shook my head. She signed and look round to see any guys. She noticed some of them. She walk out the car and went over to them. I looked away.

~~~~~

After I while panty was done screwing around. She was now sitting on a pile of naked men and writing in her book. I got out of the car and walk over to her.

I saw brief was slow walking over to us. Both brief told panty that he was a human and that he can't do this by himself. Panty took one of the guys shoes and throw it at him.

Soon his phone started to ring. He answer it and started to yell at who ever he was talk to But, than stop. He started to look at panty.

"Hey braely," he than look at me.

"Huh," I look at him.

"Want to go a party with me," he simile.

~~~~~~

(You can change the color)

Me, brief, and panty walk in the party that was at the Center of Darton. This party was for the rich how on earth did brief even get in to a party like this. Maybe his parent have money or connections. But, all this time I knew brief I never even once got to know who he is really is.

When we got to the top on the twin buildings. The hole place was crowded with people. The music was long and lights were flashing different colors.

"Fuck yeah this place is out of control," panty look round.

Brief nervously scratch his head and laughed. "Yeah who did you get invited to this like of party," I asked him.

I look away from him and look at all the people who was here. I noticed a purple hair demon was at the bar. I'm guessing that she felt my eyes on her cause she turn round and look me dead in the eye.

When I turn back round to party and brief, both of them were gone. I look back at leather to see that she was already walking over to me.

When she got right beside me. She look me up and down. "Hello beautiful what a girl like you doing alone," she asked me.

"Well I was with my sister and a friend, but sadly they left me," I said.

"Oh poor thing, how about I keep you company," she laughed.

"Okay but how's about you buy me a brink first," I walk over to the bar.

When we got our the bar we sit down on the chairs. The bartender came to us and asked what we want. We told him what we want and he told us he will be right back with our brinks.

"Do you remember when you and me started to talk for really," leather asked me.

"Yeah at the beach where you roofied me," I told her.

"Uh, yeah," she nervously laughed.

Before we could said anything the bartender came back with our brinks. We both looking at each other.

"Well I have to say I don't know what will happen if I never met you," she said before rising her glass for a toasted.

I raise my glass as well but I couldn't get over on the garter told me that heaven said I have to end what me and leather have. Both of ours glass Clash together making a clink sound. We gulp down our brink.

~~~~~~

After a while their on the thrifty drink both of the girl where a bit tipsy. They started to laughed at what their sister did that was stupid. Soon both of them started to look at each other. They both got lost in each other eyes.

Braely was the first one to look away. She look down at her empty glass. She felt someone's hand on her knee. She look at her leg to see it was a red hand.

She look up at leather and look back at her empty glass. Leather hand went further up her thigh. Braely than pick up her hand away from her.

Leather started to look at braely. She than try to get closer to the angle, but the braely kept
Moving away from her. This made her mad. After all the time she try to get to know her and braely never push her away like this before made her more mad.

Braely than got up and walk away from leather. Leather just sit there and look at her walking away with a disbelief look on her face. She quickly got up and follow her on where she was going.

Leather follow braely to one of the balconies. She watched braely look at the sky before she walk out. "What wrong with you," leather asked her.

Braely didn't say again but kept look at the city. Leather did do some things wrong to her but not even once she ignored her. "Why are you not talk did I do something wrong," she moved closer to braely.

Braely quickly moved away from her. Leather was now angry at her for this. She started to go off on braely, telling her that she has been find from the last two hour. So what gonna on here now.

Braley started to get annoyed by her yelling at her. Not even a second later braely look at leather with the most hatred in her eyes. "NO STOP!" She yelled.

"Than what your problem!" Leather yelled.

"YOUR MY PROBLEM!" Braely scream.

"What," leather quietly said.

"YOU THE REASON WHY I CANNOT GO BACK TO HEAVEN," Braely told her.

"What are you saying," leather said still not understanding.

Braely took a breath to calm herself down. "I'm saying that you and me are done," she Calmly told her.

Braely started to walk away from her. But this stop by leather holding on to her wrist. "No you have to be joking right," leather asked her.

Braely shook her head. Leather started to tear up. "But I was gonna to take you see
The world," she try to hold back the tears.

"Sorry leather but you have to find someone else," braely pull her hand away from leather and walk off. Leaving leather to look at the moon and tears running down her face.

Braely walk passed people in till she found a hallway that was empty. She dropped to her knees and started to cry. As she was cry she felt a hand on her head.

She look up and saw garter looking down at her. "I..didn't...w-want to grater," she try to talk.

Garter didn't say anything, but nodded his head. Braely got up from the floor and walk with garter holding on to her. She stay quiet for the hole night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 4K 23
18+ content inside, minors do not interact! Somehow, the original version of my book disappeared. Sad, yeah. I was extremely lucky to have someone w...
189 5 7
Clementine SISTER!!!! OH YEAH, yes I gave Clemmy poo a sister. also nsfw content and other graphic contents are involved. EVERYONE IN THIS STORY IS O...
4.6K 380 31
I'm Noelle Joseph, I was the beloved daughter of Nicholas and Paula Joseph. That is what I thought until my dad died. My mom remarries but to a real...
1.2M 21.3K 109
Hermione x Fem Reader one-shots! Requests are very welcome! All you have to do is tell me either a prompt, or, if you just want a type (smut, fluff...