my hero academia X male reade...

By lowerbirth

all right everyone so to the people wanted who wanted me to make a my hero academia story where the main char... More

bio
the Rouge's bio part one
the Rouge's bio part two
how I became the man I am.
a plan made by rouge
when Rouge's and Yakuza talk
prep work
Rouge's against hero's
secret agent y/n mission
confrontation and the internships
I'm sorry
welcome to the freakshow!
infiltration.
trip to the hospital
the donquixote family in action.
hero students Vs military student and a heist
remember remember
Rouge's heist.
building up to a training mission
joint training
deadly night.
going to battle.
dajavu
crazy fucking powers.
Aftermath
same new world

opening act

26 2 0
By lowerbirth

Hello boys and girls here is the next chapter of my, my hero academia story which I hope that all of you are enjoying as much as I am writing it for you guys and girls. Now for my question of the day and that is what do you think will happen in this chapter based on the title? I'll let you all guess but most of you will know. Now with that all said and done let's get on with the chapter.

Y/n POV

I took my seat in the conference room at one of the many military bases which is used as a headquarters for this meeting. It was talking about what happened at the training camp which I slept through but it was also talking about the new mob war that's happening. There were talks about what we should do as the mob war was not our responsibility but the training camp would have to be taken seriously since the military was a part of the training camp. At time it got heated as to what we should do, a press statement was agreed to since that was something that was easy and expected of both the military and hero association. I already had a plan of what I was going to be doing tonight and from what the hero association has told us that they will attack two locations of the league of villains are using and they plan to strike and the rouges will be at one of them since they match where all for one is and if any group is going to get the glory of defeating him the it bloody well deserves to be the rouges. The other twenty of the rouges have agreed to Nine lota, plan and this would be a no turning back from this, well for them but also for me but in a much different way. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turn to see who was tapping into my shoulder, it was someone who I didn't recognise.

???:"have you filled out the report for you know what?"

I nodded, he spoke in a hush tone as to not disturb the debate and I would do the same.

Y/n:"it will be handed in after this, just be patient."

The strange person nodded and I went back to the debate, soon I would need to say my thoughts on what we should do. As more time went on it was my turn to speak. I stood up and looked at the room that was filled with people who were all looking at me and most of them didn't know what I really did for the military.

Y/n:"gentlemen, lady's, I am sergeant y/n Yami, I'm sure most of you have heard my name in the news recently but here's what I think we should do. This league of villain only cares about the hero's not the military, they have made that clear though there acts. They target the hero's but not a single attack on the military, if we did look for them then that might lead to bad coverage of the news saying we are copying the hero's. so I do believe that we should not get involved in hunting them down."

I sat back down as everyone stayed silent as they went to the next person so that they could say what they thought on this matter but I then felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and it only vibrates for certain jobs. I stood up and made my way out telling everyone that I have been called by the higher brass. As I was making my way down the the vey bottom of this base, as I was getting lower and lower, I wondered how many would die in this new mission that they have assigned me. The last one was rather easy once I put my mind to it so maybe this next one will force me to use my nogin. When I reached the doors I opened them up and entered the room closing it behind me where I saw that all of the people Incharge of me. I stood at attention.

Y/n:"sergeant y/n, reporting for duty sir!"

I did a so and waited for the orders tell me what they wanted me to do for the betterment of Japan.

Yamamoto:"y/n, we want you to help clear out the refugee problem that we have been having in this country after the resource war."

I nodded and I knew that the people who came from all of the countries that suffered the most of medium amount from the resources war. Since they have been here they have been causing problems which the law enforcement does not want to deal with.

Y/n:"legal or illegal?"

Yamamoto:"we will leave that for you to decide, all that matters if that this problem gets solved."

I nodded.

Y/n:"will that be all sir's!?"

Yamamoto:"we also want you to go to Jax, and have him tone down this war of his, and be careful, one of Enzo, higher ups is coming to the country. That will be all y/n."

I nodded and walked out of the room and already had an idea of how to deal with this task but I will talk to Jax, to see if he knows anything about this man who is coming into the county. There both Italian so maybe Jax, has met him.

Homing POV

I stood outside the airport waiting for the man who I found out was Zachary, Enzo, old driver, it had been twenty or so years since I last saw him but he was a nervous child who could barely drive. Soon from the doors of the airport came the man that I was sure was Zachary, he was no longer a boy but a man with a goatee and slick black hair wearing a fine suit and a cold face of a killer. In his hand was a cane that had a silver lion pommel on the top of it.

Don't own.

Zachary:"homing, is that my ride?"

He pointed his cane to the limo I had brought, in it were many great drinks from wines, whiskies, Champagne, and other such drinks.

Homing:"yes, I thought that you would like to travel with style."

Zachary, the walked over to the limo and the driver opened up the door letting him in.

Zachary:"it's nice that you try to act like one of us."

The the driver closed the door once Zachary was fully in.

Jack POV

I pulled out some of the weeds at my grandfather tomb stone.

Jack:"sorry about all of the weeds here grandpa."

I had been telling him about what has been going on in my life as well as what has been going on with the Rouge's.

Jack:"it's no bother grandpa, I'm fine doing this for you, you use to look after me so now I am going to look after you."

I paused again letting him say what he wants to say as a response.

Jack:"I don't care, I let me do something nice for you, honestly at times it feels like no matter what I do you are never pleased."

I pulled another and final weed out of the ground above where my grandfather was buried. I then put it in the bag that I was using for a bin, then when I stood up I tapped the ground with my foot to flatten it as there were a few areas disturbed where I pulled out the weeds.

Jack:"sorry about the feet."

Picking up the bag I took a step back to look at the tomb stone, I had also cleaned the tomb stone since it was getting a little bit dirty.

Jack:"so, as I was telling you I will be going to a big event tonight and I won't be able to visit you as much so sorry if you get lonely."

I then placed my hand on top of my grandfather grave stone, then I lightly patted it a few times.

Jack:"love you too, and I'll do my best to stay out of trouble."

Then I walked off away from my grandfather tombstone, on the way out of the graveyard I threw the weeds in a bin as I made my way out of the cemetery. I made my way to the Raman stand since I was getting a little bit hungry, while I was walking there I looked over my shoulder, worried that someone might be there. This whole thing is starting to make me scared, I want to just get the night over with and kill that bastard who took us from our hell and made a new one for us. At least when I get my hands on him I will be able to humiliate him like he did to us. When I reached the stand I walked into the stand and sat down onto one of the seats and the old man then turned to me giving me a smile.

Nine lota POV

I looked up at the ceiling of mine and Hiro, bedroom, both of us had just finished having sex since today might be our last day on earth. The Rouge's knew what we were going to do, when the league of villains kidnapped one of those UA kids was taken by them, he will likely show his face here.

Hiro:"so, are you sure that this is what you want to do?"

I nodded and cuddled up next to his chest.

Nine:"yeah, I'm sure I want to, we haven't really done anything big sin e the sports festival and this time I am hoping that we will be able to kill a few hero's."

Hiro:"but do you think everyone else is sure that they want to reveal themselves to the world?"

Nine:"I. I don't know but I hope that they're as okay with it like we discussed and y/n, did say that his plan to keep the hero's at bay is ready."

Hiro:"that's good to know but, you know... It does seem like things are getting a little... Out of hand."

I looked up at him as it seemed like he was trying to think of a way to no longer be a member of the Rouge's.

Nine:"I do think that, bit don't worry, I'm sure that things will get back into hand."

Hiro:"I hope your right. So what did you think of Eri, face when we showed her y/n, children, it almost looked like she was about to smile."

I giggled, remembering her reaction, we had taken pictures of y/n, children showing them to her, we had also given her some apples and made sure that she was doing as well as can be expected. Then I looked at Hiro, I was meaning to tell him something and now seemed like the best time to tell him.

Nine:"yes, she almost did, but I'm sure that when our child is born they will be more cute than y/n's."

Then for a second it was quite as Hiro, looked down at me confused at first before he began to put the pieces together before he looked at me with a shocked face.

Hiro:"are... Are you telling me that..."

I nodded, not letting him finish his sentence.

Nine:"yes, I'm pregnant."

Soon the two of us stood up and Hiro, wrapped me in a hug and I wrapped my arms around him, now that this child is in me I was starting to wonder if we should... Maybe take a few steps back from the criminal underworld.

Timeskip

Y/n POV

I walked though the streets of houses heading towards the building that was to be struck by the hero's and if what the information I got is correct someone else will be there. The rest of the Rouge's were also there but at different buildings surrounding this one building that this monster in lurking in. In my hands was a bag of mochi that I was eating to help give me something to do to help me pass the time. Then while looking around at the building I saw that in a tight alley there were some of the kids from UA, wearing some pretty weird looking costumes.

Y/n:"what the hell are you doing in there?"

They all turned around to look at me as I walked towards them, I even saw my little brother in there with them.

Izuku:"y... Y/n, what are you doing here?"

I shook my head side to side.

Y/n:"no, you... Five, first, why are you here? Would it by chance have something to do with your friend who was taken at the training camp?"

They went silent when I said that and that silence spoke louder than words.

Y/n:"so that's a yes, as for what I'm doing here it's a bit of a joint mission."

Tenya:"are you working with the hero's?"

I shook my head side to side.

Y/n:"no, but don't worry, you will soon find out who we are working with."

Momo:"we?"

Before they could ask about my choice in words mount lady raised her foot up in the air before bringing it crashing down onto of the building that was Infront of the kids but they were not harmed. I then walked off away from the scene only to the building behind where the kids are to get a better view of what is happening on the ground. While walking to the top of the building I knew that at least one other of the rouges saw me talking to them but after today they won't care as there will be one hell of a show, and one that the rouges, hero association, as well as world will not be able to unsee no matter how much they may want to. When I reached the top of the building I noticed that Shayne, was up there looking down at the hero's doing there work not knowing that they have just broken into a lions den.

Y/n:"hey, has anything interesting happened?"

She turned to look at me as I was standing next to her to look down seeing that the hero's were rounding up all of the Nomu.

Shayne:"no, nothing interesting has happened, why were you talking to those kids down there y/n? You will have so much more time to talk with them after tonight."

I nodded.

Y/n:"yes, but it is nice to give them a last chat before quite a lot that they once thought about the hero association being shattered."

Shayne:"I still think that it is a bit of a stupid risk for you to take since you will be the only one who will be able to walk out in public without having to hide your face."

Y/n:"i might have to, if you thought one of the facility twenty coming out of hiding was a headliner then after tonight I'll be global news."

I placed my hand in her shoulder and gave her a smile as she looked away from me when I did so.

Shayne:"whatev-"

Then there was a large blast of wind so using my quirk I made an equally strong blast of wind to stop us from flying away but some of the large blast did blow at us slightly.

Shayne:"looks like the main event is beginning."

Yamamoto POV

I looked at the television as I drank my tea with my wife, the news was talking about some stupid stuff that I wasn't paying attention to, I was watching the television to make sure that if y/n, and that gang of Nine Lota does what he said that they would. While I was waiting for the news to change I remember when I saw what that boy could truly do during the resources war. It was when I told the men that we needed to take the other side of Istanbul, due to y/n, quirk making him tough to kill he was put in the first squad that would land on the other side of the city and try to form a beach head for more of our men to land. Armed with only a pistol he managed to secure a building for us to use and when I heard about how efficient he was I knew that he would be perfect for Japan's grand assassin. But I didn't let the things that y/n, did out of my mind as when he was fighting he seemed to be able to just disconnect, like this was some sort of video game that the kids these days play. Then all of a sudden the screen changed ant it was a news lady who was in a helicopter telling people about what was happening down below. It would seem that all might was currently engaged in a fight with a villain who looked like he had come life support helmet on which appeared to cover all of his head. He was dressed well, like a lawyer. All around the them the buildings were destroyed and there were even some craters in the ground. The reporter was talking about all might's fight against the strange villain who seemed to now be putting up quite a good fight, reminds me of some of the stories I heard about the boss of bosses Enzo. One of the reasons Italy managed to get out of the resource war rather unscathed in the grand scheme. Knowing y/n, he won't make his presence known until one of these two has beaten the everliving daylights out of the other. But when I looked at the two it seemed that all might was on the losing side of this battle, after a while he had turned into what could only be described as a shell of all might, thin, skeleton like, with dead eyes, hero suit in tatters, it looks like he is lucky to just be standing up.

Small timeskip

Y/n POV

I was smiling behind my mask as my dad was looking at all might seeing the sorry state he is in.

Enji:"dammit, all might. I tried everything I could to get ahead of you, but the harder I worked the more obvious it became obvious just how much of a widening gap separated the two of us, the stronger you got the angrier I became. Stand up and show them why you are better!!"

All for one, then pointed his arm at dad.

All for one:"if the only reason you are here is to cheer him on I would prefer you remain silent."

Just as the devil himself was charging up to attack my father another hero who was with them, Edgeshot, stretched his body so far that he was behind all for one.

Edgeshot:"think again, we're here to assist."

Y/n:"wow, these hero's sure want to win this, do you think they will be able to even dent to him?"

Shayne:"no, they are to weak to even land a hit on that monster."

I patted her on her shoulder.

Y/n:"don't worry, we are here to make sure he get put down like the rabid dog he pretends so hard not to be."

As the heros contained to fight all for one I thought about giving a bit of my own help but that could be quite bad for me in the long run.

Shayne:"and take everything away from him in one move, marking him weak."

As all of the hero's were doing there best to fight all for one but he was just playing with them and other hero's were saving the civilians that were trapped in the rubble caused by the battle between all for one and all might. Then I got a buzz on my phone so I checked it and the other group were ready when we were.

Y/n:"looks like all the pieces are in place, now we really are just waiting for a winner."

I sat down on the edge of the building looking as all might began to get his strength back and was about to attack all for one with one last all out attack on him but it look like this will be his last thing he will do as a pro hero. I looked up at Shayne, as she was still standing up.

Y/n:"so are you just going to keep standing or would you like to sit down?"

She looked down at me with a slight red shade on her cheeks before looking forward back to the fight.

Shayne:"I'll stand, don't know why you would think I would enjoy to sit next to you?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

Y/n:"I just thought it could be more comfy than standing. But if you prefer to stand then so be it."

Soon the battle between all for one and all might was really heating up no pun meant with my father being here all for one began to us multiple of his quirks into his right army which expanded his arm out to four times its normal size with many different thing sticking out of it like valve's, wires, drills, and other such stuff which made him look like a deformed cyborg. All might pulled back his arm which was the only part that looked like the all might that the world was use to see. He began to come down onto all might ready to crush him under his first. All might then punched all for one fist with the both of them crashing into eachother causing a huge shockwave so powerful that if I did not quick fuse myself to the building then I feared I would be sent flying away. Shayne, grabbed onto the the building using her quirk but she was being pushed back a bit slightly. When I could see them again it was clear that all for one was overpowering all might forcing him back further and further but all might arm was shooting out so much blood a normal person would be bead by now. Then all of a sudden all might dug his feet into the ground stopping all for one pushing him further back making another shock wave. With his other hand he got ready to swing another punch, dodging a punch from all for one, fucked up hand and with his opening all might punched all for one right in the face causing another huge shock wave but all for one was still standing with just a messed up cheek.

All for one:"a clever trick, that's not like you all might."

With all for one other arm he pulled back as it begin to turn into another fucked up arm like his right hand.

All for one:"your still weak though!!"

All might, then pulled his now messed up arm as far back as he could before balling his fist making some blood come out of it. Using all of the power he seemed to have left all might punched forward smashing his fist into all for one's face one more time among another huge shockwave seeming to take all for one out of commission knocking him into the ground with both of his freaky arms turning back to normal. But all might looked like he was out of strength and I felt a light vibration in my phone so when I took out my phone to check who it was from it was nine, she said now we act. Looking at Shayne she too had her phone in her hand.

Y/n:"well, ready to go?"

She nodded and the two of us then jumped down from the building, I used my quirk to slow down my fall using wind so that it was like we just jumped from the ground we now landed on. I saw the others all around as everyone cheered for all might as he raised his fist in the air over the barley continues all for one, when I spotted nine she was clapping along with the other rouges so I went along with them as we walked forward to all might. Soon the cheers in this area soon calmed down when they saw us coming towards all might clapping while wearing the same masks that we wore during our attack on the UA sports festival.

Nine:"wow! That was quite the battle to see, to tell you the truth all might I kind of thought you were going to lose!!"

She made it sound like it was a simple game between kids with her childish voice and how she was talking about what had happened. Some of the hero's tried to stop us from going closer to all might but thanks to Kyoya, they could not break through his barriers. As we got closer to the king of the hero's and king of the villains I was sure that this was being seen on the TV, there moment of greatest triumph will be there greatest failure. Soon it was not long until the twenty one of us were around the two of them. All for one then looked to Taka, who was standing over him looking down.

All for one:"Taka, it's good to see that you have come here to help yo-"

Before he could finish Taka, kicked him right in his face.

Taka:"I can't tell you how long I wanted to do that to you dad."

And done hope that all of you enjoyed this chapter and please let me know what you think of it if it is not too much of a bother. Now for my question of the day and that is did you think it was all for one who took the Rouge's from the facility? Please let me know what you guys think and with that all said and done have a good life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 11.2K 41
A my hero academia fan fiction where All Might didn't lose the slime monster... and Izuku, dreams freshly crushed, decides to help in a way even a "q...
175K 11.1K 55
"I despise of many things but...I despise you the most, All Might" After a life changing incident that leaves his image of hero society askew, he tak...
48.1K 1.3K 20
Take me instead!" "What did you just say kid?" "I said take me instead." Shigaraki though for a second then smiled. "As you wish." Izuku midoryia al...
52.1K 2.2K 27
If it wouldn't be for my undercover identity I would have given it all up. nothing ever changed and I am about to lose it. it is hard keeping up the...