OC BOOK ★彡

By Euphonious-

My OCs for roleplays. (⌒▽⌒) More

Yuma Kaneshiro [BLEACH]
Akemi Kuchiki/ Suzuki [BLEACH]
Cesare 'Chérine' Zeppeli [JJBA PB]
Valerie Lacroix [JJBA SDC]
Serafina Abbacchio [JJBA VA]
Daria Brando [JJBA SO]
Asuka Kinoshita [SK8 The Infinity]
Yua Hirayama [Tokyo Ghoul]
Aiya Hiromi [Genshin Impact OC]
Daitan Vittori [BLEACH]
Meilin Chen [GANGSTA]
Bruna Viviani [JJBA BATTLE TENDENCY]
Chiha Fueki [BLEACH]
Niyuki Totsuki [JUJUTSU KAISEN]
Lyra Crescentia [BLEACH]
Sumire Ziegler [JUJUTSU KAISEN OC]

Kamari Mizuki [Jujutsu Kaisen]

192 8 41
By Euphonious-

Name: Kamari 'Mizu' Mizuki (Also known as Kujou)

Age: 26

Sexuality: Pansexual

Gender: Female (biologically)

Pronouns: Any

Species: Human

Appearance/Faceclaim: Raven [Path to Nowhere]

Mizu is androgynous in appearance, having a slim but tall stature with a preference to manly clothes. They use great efforts to mask their gender given the gender-roles in the time period.

Uniform:

Thread-Spinning Technique - Mizuki can manipulate their cursed energy to create threads they can freely control. These threads are nearly imperceptible, however they can be seen if they catch light. Their energy can also be sensed, although it typically isn't strong enough to draw unwarranted attention. Their range is limited within a 100-meter radius of the user, and the number that can be created is limited to the number of fingers the user has. The standard offensive usage for this technique is to use them like whips, as they're razor-sharp and will leave lacerations. The stronger the user, the deeper they'll cut. If the user so wished, they could also "pull their punches" so to speak and thicken the threads to make them more blunt and less lethal. These will leave nasty welts and bruises, but won't otherwise harm the target.

Control - Mizuki can anchor their threads to anything and manipulate it like a puppet. This technique requires tremendous concentration, as it is essentially exerting one's will over that of another's. It works better on inanimate objects that resemble living things, like mannequins or dolls. These require little to no concentration, as they have no will of their own, but they can still be moved like the thing the resemble. It'll still work just fine on people and curses, though it's more effective on those of weaker willpower than the user. "Control" can also be forcefully dispelled if someone, either the target themselves or a third party, manages to break the threads or their connection to the target. The effectiveness increases with the user's power and the strength of their own willpower. If the string is cut, so is a given body part of Mizuki's.

Bind - Mizuki's threads can be reinforced with more cursed energy to restrain an individual for a time, and they will tighten around the target like a boa constrictor. The duration depends on how much cursed energy was used to bolster the threads, as this technique actively burns through it the moment it's activated. It's most useful at the beginning of battle, when the user has the most cursed energy. It is, however, unwise to pour all of one's power into this technique. Powerful cursed spirits and people can manage break out just fine. Though, the more threads that are used to bind an individual, the harder it is to do that. Blunt threads are normally used to make this technique non-lethal, however thin ones could also be used to slice the user's target like minced meat as the threads coil tighter around them. Curses will be exorcised and disappear once the threads cut far enough into them, unless they have a human vessel like the Cursed Wombs: Death Paintings. While a target is bound, the user could toss them around. Of course, this does require them to be physically strong enough to even be able do that in the first place.

Tripwire - Mizuki can anchor their threads to two separate points per each one to create a trap for their target. It can be used to create a standard tripwire, or for something more elaborate. A trap could even be created around the target without their notice if the user is careful enough, and it can render them immobile if they don't want to get hurt. Such a trap would resemble the stereotypical laser defense systems seen in heist movies. Only, hitting a thread wouldn't set off an alarm. It would just leave you with a cut, the severity of which would depend on how hard you hit it. Breaking the threads in this technique will cause them to snap like rubber bands and hit you anyway, so doing that is ill-advised if you're adverse to pain. It'll hurt like a bitch for sure, but it won't kill you. The best use for this technique is to flee from battle, as it isn't particularly strong. At best, it serves as a momentary delay to hinder the user's opponent. But a moment may be all they need to escape a stronger adversary.

Grapple - Mizuki can sling threads to improve mobility by anchoring one end to their target surface. It's particularly useful in urban environments or wooded areas with tall trees, for obvious reasons. It's kinda hard to swing around from things that are close to the ground, after all. This technique could also be used like a grappling hook to simply scale tall skyscrapers, cliff faces, and the like if the user lacks the momentum to simply swing to the top. Either way is not any more or less effective than the other. If the user wanted to, they could also anchor their threads to a living thing to pull it closer without controlling it like a puppet. That could be handy if you wanted to pull someone off of somewhere high up, like a balcony.

Anchoring - Attaching a thread to something involves the end of a thread stabbing into the target, and the user sending their cursed energy through it to keep the other end stuck inside the target. It could be ripped out, but a chunk of whatever the thread is anchored to will probably come off with it. If the target happens to be a person, it would be wiser for them to find a way to cut through the thread, or to get the user to release them. Could you imagine getting not only one, but ten chunks of flesh getting torn from your body? Ouch.

Domain Expansion:

Tangled Web of the Weaver - This will anything within its effective range, and the Domain takes the form of a giant spider's web. The range varies depending on the strength of the user, but it cannot ever exceed 150 meters regardless. Mizuki could choose a smaller range if they so wished, to keep from trapping innocents. The surroundings of the Tangled Web itself are very dark, making it hard to see where attacks are coming from. Not that it matters; everything caught in the web is trapped like a fly, and any attack made against them is guaranteed to hit. It is exceedingly difficult to break free from the web, however a powerful enough individual could manage it. This may allow them more mobility, but it doesn't exempt them from the guaranteed hits. The Domain itself is impossible to escape from within anyway, even if you manage to break free of the Web. Your only hope is to expand your own Domain or have an ally break in to rescue you. While the Tangled Web of the Weaver is in effect, the user is also granted temporary access to a shikigami of sorts in the form of a giant spider. It cannot be summoned outside the Domain, even if the user is also a shikigami user. This spider, called the Weaver, can be used to cocoon anything that has been trapped in the Tangled Web. Once something is cocooned, it will bite it to inject it with a non-toxic venom meant to render it unconscious. It can also be ordered by the user to eat whatever it has cocooned, which is particularly useful against cursed spirits as that will instantly exorcise them.

Weaknesses: With strings being their main technique, any sharp object their opponent may use can be a challenge for them. They'd have to pour a lot of cursed energy into their strings in order for them to remain steady.

Personality: Mizuki is a closed off person by nature. Their duty as a bounty hunter/sorcerer in the Heian Era as a woman means they cannot draw attention to themselves. They pursue their goals and stand their ground if need be, but as a result, is stubborn. Even when faced against the King of Curses on the verge of death, they refused to give up. Mizuki can also be a bit cocky when their opponent is much weaker than them, but their main traits is their stubborn tendency and silent demeanor.

MBTI: INTP

Occupation: Sorcerer

Grade-level: Semi-Grade 1

Likes: sparring, traveling, writing, and occasional drinking

Dislikes: consistent belittling (she'll try to insult her opponent in the case but can get agitated if it drags on), losing/ admitting defeat, supervising, and reptiles of any kind

Love interest: Ryomen Sukuna or Gojo (with some changes)

Backstory: Kamari lived her entire life seeing curses but turning a blind eye to this knowledge. She's rather clever when it comes to interacting with people and has a distinguishing charisma to them. They grew up with a relative caring for them, Kamari parents having already passed due to a renowned curse they have yet to meet. Most kids don't necessarily have a moral code- but it wasn't until she attended high school and ended up witnessing the effects of curses first hand that she ended up actually gaining interest in them. The idea of a fight also pushed her to become a sorcerer, but any information given to her at the time went in one ear and out the other. She is what one would refer to as a 'brute.' It's also noted she will partake in a lot of risky activities for the thrill of it. Most people are hesitant to gamble with Kujou as well since it's very easy for her to cheat and she's known for being a trickster. Kujou's promotion is an exasperating topic due to the very idea it required the higher ups to assess her abilities. That and she can't be bothered with frivolous things like that.

Or
A sorcerer during Sukuna's time. She is regarded as manly due to their warrior-like nature. Kamari identifies or rather has the general appearance of a male since they believe they are one. It is believed that they are one of the earlier generations of the Fushiguro clan. Though Kujou doesn't mind the fact they are biologically a woman, but it only makes sense for them to be masculine. That and they're as stiff as a rock compared to any other woman in the village. Kujou is known to cause trouble on his own accord, even if his village isn't in immediate danger. They take on bounty hunting and as a result, travels a lot to hunt down their targets. They aren't one to know their limits and ends up coming across curses that are a couple of grades higher which results in injuries she refers to as 'inconveniences.'

Others:
-Kamari has an obsession with action movies, specifically Western ones.
-A contradictory appearance, Kaori can be both masculine and feminine from her features and is often mistaken as a man but doesn't mind either
-Stands at 5'9 or 5'10 (depends)
-Is fluent in Arabic and Japanese
-Has heterochromia, the iris on her right eye is yellow which is covered by an eyepatch

-Has a lousy sense of direction
-Has a tendency to not respond when referred to by her actual name
-Prefers to be referred to as Kujou
-Has a set amount of scars on her face and body- most prominent on her torso

-Kaori uses a katana as her main weapon; she's used to wielding a weapon as opposed to using her sheer energy to create strings:

Voice claim:
Toshihiko Seki [Kaien Shiba]

Beidou [Ami Koshimizu]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 4.9K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
225K 35.1K 91
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
69.9K 3.2K 74
❤️