What comes next? (Jimin X Rea...

Por OT7oramI

Sequel to Did you really just like my post? After moving to South Korea for a one year long teaching job, Y/N... Más

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Thanksgiving Special
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
Epilogue

53

642 32 4
Por OT7oramI

Jimin POV:

The morning sun streamed through the gap in the curtains of the hotel room and inwardly cursed myself for not closing them completely before falling into bed the night before. It shined right across my face, pulling me from my sleep. I turned my head to see Y/N snuggled against my chest, her right arm over my waist, holding me close to her, her other hand under her cheek. The sight of my beautiful fiancé asleep beside made my heart flutter in my chest and I held onto her a little bit tighter, never wanting to let go of her.

As I lay there, I couldn't stop thinking of everything we had gone through in the last year. Between her moving to Korea, starting her job, moving in with me and getting kidnapped by a crazy fan, it showed me that no matter what happened, we were stronger together. sometimes I was still worried that she was going to think that it was all too much. between my long hours, the crazy schedule, and the (sometimes) overzealous fans, it would be too much for her to handle and she would leave me. It was something I occasionally obsessed over, knowing if I lost her, it would destroy me.

When she had first moved to Korea, I had been completely captivated by her from the very first date. I knew I liked her even before meeting her in person, but that night solidified everything for me. After getting past her initial shyness (and I was still her sexy unicorn), she had talked to me like real Jimin and not just Jimin from BTS. She talked to me like a man and not an international superstar. It made me feel more human and less like something to be adored and admired, but only from a distance.

As creepy as it sounded, I lay there, my eyes roving over her face, studying her pretty features. "I can feel you staring." Y/N's voice was soft and sleepy, making me flinch.

"I wasn't staring. I was... admiring." Her eyes were still closed, but the smile on her face gave her away, growing a little bigger at my words. "You're so beautiful it is hard not to look at you."

Y/N's eyes slowly opened and her gaze focused on me. "This is coming from the most handsome man on the planet." Raising a hand, she stroked her fingers over my cheeks. "These cute little cheeks that I love to squish." She gave them a gentle pinch before tracing over my mouth. "These gorgeous full lips that I love to kiss so much." She pressed a quick kiss to them before pulling back, me trying to follow her for another kiss.

She was silent for a moment and I tickled her side. "Are you done already? Nothing else?" My tone was teasing, making her laugh. "Keep going. I like it."

Although she rolled her eyes, the adoration in her eyes showed me she was enjoying this. "You want more?" I nodded. She ran her hand through my hair, making me close my eyes in delight. "I love your silky hair whatever color it is." She touched right below my eyes. "The way your eyes crinkle up when you smile. It shows how happy you are." Sliding her hand down my body, she ran it over my hip. "The way you move these hips so sexy." I wiggled my hips, making her laugh again. "I know you are the harshest critic on you, but when I look at you, everything I see is perfect to me."

"Just marry me now." Y/N laughed at my words and kissed her nose. "I'm serious. I love you so much. You... you see me as Park Jimin and not just BTS Jimin."

"Because to me you are Park Jimin. Did I have a crush on BTS Jimin? Of course. Like half the other men and women in the world, but I fell in love with Park Jimin." Y/N's words were sincere and it took everything in me not to haul her out of bed and drag her to the nearest wedding chapel.

I settled for capturing her lips with mine, slowly stripping her out of her clothes, and showing her just how much I loved her.

***

An hour later, we finally made it out of bed, showered and changed. I knew I had distracted her, but that was the fun part of it. Namjoon had called while we were finishing up and asked if we wanted to join them for breakfast. Management had ordered in from the hotel restaurant and it was being delivered soon. Y/N had readily agreed and we had headed to Namjoon's room, her hand held tightly in mine. It was nice being on a private floor since we could travel back and forth between each other's rooms without worrying about being seen by ARMY or pictures of us that we didn't consent to being taken.

We arrived at Namjoon's room and I knocked on the door. We heard footsteps and then a sweatpants clad Namjoon opened the door, giving us a grin. He gestured for us to come in. "Good morning Jimin-ah, Noona. You are right on time. The food just got here." After closing the door behind us, he turned his attention back to us. "Did you sleep well?"

"Sure did hyung." I gave him a quick hug, grinning when he gave Y/N the same treatment. It made me feel good knowing that my members adored her the way they did, accepted her so easily. I knew it made our relationship that much easier, taking what could have been something stressful away.

"Noona! Come sit with me!" Jungkook's voice was bright as he patted the spot next to him on the sofa. "Manager ordered pancakes and waffles." Leading Y/N over to Jungkook, we joined the youngest member on the sofa and he handed Y/N a plate, loaded with enough food to make her eyes widen.

Taking the plate her offered, Y/N gave him a smile. "Thank you."

The rest of us loaded our plates and it was silent for a moment except for the sound of utensils on plates, but like was normal with us all, it didn't last long. "How's the wedding planning going?" Hoseok's question was curious, his eyes on Y/N.

"It's going really good. It's hard to believe it is only four weeks away." Y/N took a sip of the coffee I handed her before continuing. "My parents are coming in a few days before and my mom is a little afraid of flying."

Jin laughed at her words. "How do they feel about you moving to Korea?"

"Surprisingly? They're happy for me." Y/N looked down at her plate. "My dad adores Jimin and my mom loves him. Plus... they know how happy he makes me."

Touched by her words, I wrapped an arm around her shoulders, pulling her close. "And you make me happy. More than you know."

"I bet Jimin-ah will be even happier on the wedding night." Yoongi's words made us all laugh, but I could feel the heat in my cheeks rushing up and I threw a spoon at his head.

"Alright children. Calm down." Jin's words were stern, but I could hear the smile behind them. "And Yoongi-ah? Don't be so inappropriate in front of Y/N-ah. She's a lady."

Yoongi ducked his head and I could tell he was embarrassed. "It's alright Yoongi." Y/N's voice was soothing and he looked up at her. "Jimin didn't have to wait for the wedding night for that."

The room was silent for a moment as her words registered before erupting into laughter. Pinching her side gently, I hugged her even closer, loving the way she was able to take the pressure off of Yoongi, save him from feeling bad, and make everyone laugh all at the same time. It made me fall in love with her even more.

***

After breakfast with the members, I convinced Y/N to take a walk with me. I knew she was nervous about going out in public with me, but after I donned a hat, a mask and a pair of sunglasses, completely concealing my identity, she agreed. We were still a little unsure how ARMY would react seeing her with me. The company had released the statement about us dating in August of last year, but I knew there were still some fans that didn't like the idea. The whole situation with Mi-suk was a reminder of that. One I didn't like to think about.

We slowly walked down the strip, admiring the décor of the different hotels. I was impressed with the New York New York set up, which included a huge rollercoaster that I was way to nervous to even think about getting on. We stopped at the Bellagio fountain and I grinned when I saw the crowd of fans watching the purple lights, lights that flashed along in time with our music. And it was just one of the things dedicated to us.

It had surprised me how much we had essentially taken over the city of Las Vegas. Purple lights were everywhere, along with our photos. Restaurants and bars were serving drinks and food themed after us and some of the hotels had even offered rooms dedicated to ARMY. There were after parties after the concerts for those people still experiencing that concert high and needed something to do. We had fans coming in from all parts of the world and it made me feel good to know that our music was being loved and appreciated as much as it was.

We passed a little white building, one that was terribly decorated with gaudy red flowers and neon hearts. It had a set of bells over it and I realized it was a wedding chapel. Pointing to it, I gave Y/N a grin. "Come on Noona. Let's skip all the fancy plans and get married right now."

Y/N laughed. "It is Vegas. It would be that easy."

I tugged her hand, leading her towards the building, expecting her to stop me, but she just followed along with me. We had only made it a short distance when I turned around and looked at her. "Are you serious right now? You would marry me without the big fancy wedding?"

"Yes." Y/N's voice was certain, no hesitation present and my mouth dropped open. "When I said I wanted to marry you, I meant it. I want a marriage and not just a wedding."

As much as I wanted to marry her right then and there, I sighed and led her away from the little place. "Come on Noona. I want you to have that wedding that makes you feel like a princess." Y/N grinned and nodded, trusting me to make the decision.

As the afternoon turned to evening and the day began to cool, we continued to wander the strip, peeking into some of the cool hotels, enjoying the way they were all different. I promised to bring her back to the Circus Circus hotel and visit the indoor water park. She pointed out the Strat Hotel, asking if I wanted to go on the rides on the roof, something I hurriedly shook my head no to. I wasn't the biggest fan of things that went high and fast. Put them on top of a tall building? My desire to ride them was even smaller.

Not wanting to ruin the surprise I had planned, I took Y/N back to the hotel suite and asked her to change into something a little dressier. She had eyed me strangely, but complied with my wishes. Within thirty minutes, she was ready, wearing a pretty black dress and carrying a pair of heels. Turning, she gave me a smile. "How does this look?"

Moving close to her, I wrapped my arms around her waist and leaned in to kiss her lips. "You look beautiful. A car is coming to pick us up. I want to take you somewhere."

"Okay. I trust you." Y/N ran a hand through my hair then stepped back to look at me. She touched the lapels of the suit I was wearing, the same one I had worn on our first date. "You look so handsome. My sexy unicorn."

I couldn't stop the smile that crossed my face at her tone. Very rarely was she possessive over me, but when she was, it did something to me. "Yes Noona. Your sexy unicorn." Taking her hand, I brought it to my lips, kissing her fingers. "You ready to go?" Y/N nodded and I led her out of the room and to the elevator. We rode it down to the first floor and when we stepped outside, a black car was waiting for us.

I could see she was curious, but she said nothing. I opened the door for her and after she climbed in, I slid in next to her. We made small talk as the driver pulled away, talking about the things we had seen earlier that day. Soon we were pulling up to our destination, the Strat Hotel. Y/N looked over at me, an eyebrow raised. "What are we doing here?"

Taking her hand, I kissed her fingers again. "Dinner."

"Dinner?"

"Yes." I said nothing else and we exited the car. We entered the hotel and when I took Y/N straight to the elevator, she gave me that same confused look. I just winked at her and pressed the button for the elevator. When it arrived and we stepped in, I pressed the button for the 106th floor.

From the way her eyes widened, I could see she knew exactly where we were going. "Jimin? Are we going to Top of the World?" I nodded and she shook her head. "No! That restaurant is so expensive."

Giving her a reassuring smile, I squeezed her hand. "I want to take you there. It's one of the most romantic restaurants here and I want to experience it with you." And it really was. Soaring eight hundred feet above the Vegas strip, it was a beautiful revolving restaurant that offered amazing panoramic views of the city.

I could see she wanted to protest against me spending so much money on her, but she just gave me a smile and let me do what I wanted. We entered the restaurant and I gave my name to the man standing at the desk. He gave us a polite smile then led us to a secluded table against the windows that gave us a spectacular view. The man went to pull out Y/N's chair, but I waved a hand at him, indicating I would.

When I was seated across from her, I couldn't stop thinking about how lucky I was to have this beautiful woman by my side, one who wanted to spend her life with me, one who wanted to start a family with me one day. It was more than I could have ever hoped for and it made me happier than I had ever imagined.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.8K 112 36
Life isn't complete without achieving the goal and so is the story .. Y/n may have achieved her goal by finally gaining Taehyung and his love but wha...
5.4K 652 55
" Why did you suddenly kiss me??!!"- Park Y/n " Just follow what I do"- Jeon Jungkook An encounter with a stranger changes my life... Make me feel w...
59.2K 2.1K 41
So this story started at a parking lot of a building in the city of beauty Seoul, South Korea! Let's give a proper intro to our characters! Y/N is...
299K 8.4K 22
Y/N loves BTS. She found there music during a very difficult time in her life, and it helped her to realize the truth: none of it had ever been her f...