The Son of Two Heroes

By shiriochi

Summary: Intervention by Iruka early in Naruto's life causes amazing changes for the future. A boy who soon t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 14

3.2K 86 20
By shiriochi

Jiraiya had been gone for about five months, and the shinobi forces of Konohagakure had pushed about halfway into the Land of Sound. The remnants of Team Seven, Kakashi, Sakura, and Naruto, had been key players in many of the major skirmishes throughout the former Land of Rice Paddies.

Naruto's skills with the Toads of Mount Myōboku had become a decisive factor in many of the larger battles waged in the Land of Sound. Their combination jutsus and the toad's general battle prowess had turned the tide of more than a few battles. Sakura's newfound skills with medical ninjutsu had been invaluable to the Konoha war effort. Kakashi and Naruto had by now completed over a dozen high value assassination missions together, taking out key commanders in the Oto force. On top of the natural skill that actual battle builds, Kakashi and Naruto had spent a lot of free time training together. Kakashi had built his skills even more than they had been, going from being a elite jounin, to a definite low S-Rank shinobi. Unknown to even the rest of Team Seven, Kakashi had been training hard with his Sharingan, as well as increasing his chakra reserves as much as he possibly could.

At this point rumors had began to circulate, about a blond Konoha shinobi, who wreaked havoc on the battlefield everywhere he went. Almost reminiscent of a shinobi who had died years ago.

As Kakashi had warned months before, Naruto had indeed made it into Otogakure's bingo book. The blond now had his very own entry, with a bounty to boot. It was nothing crazy, but he was definitely now acknowledged in the shinobi world.

Bingo book entry-

Uzumaki Naruto- chunin

B-rank threat

Known to possess the toad summoning contract, most likely a student of Jiraiya of the Sannin, and a known student of Kakashi the Copy Nin.

Uses multiple wind and water jutsu. Also possesses ability to use the Fourth Hokage's Rasengan.

Order to all Oto nin below jounin rank, do not engage if at all possible.

Bounty- 100,000 ryo.

End of entry.

The three nin found themselves standing in the Hokage's office.

"It's likely we'll be unable to find Orochimaru in the main course of the war, for now it seems as though we will be finding ourselves in a stalemate with Otogakure. Considering it's Orochimaru's village it's likely we will find ourselves fighting against guerilla tactics." The blond woman sighed loudly leaning back in her chair. "I'd assume he has many hidden bases throughout the Land of Sound. The main village though, is still a figure head. That will end over the next two months. We have progressed close enough to begin preparations for a main assault. I'd rather have Jiraiya lead the charge, but as you know he is out on a prolonged mission. That is why you, Kakashi, will take Naruto, Sakura, and Gai, to lead the main assault on the village itself."

Naruto looked at his sensei a moment, before turning his head to the Hokage. "Ma'am are you sure you want me at the front of this? I'm not saying I don't want to go, I'm just surprised."

"Your ability to summon the toad's will be an important factor. At this point in the war it's almost a guarantee that any of the civilians that had resided in Otogakure have left. Even so, we will still try to minimize casualties. I don't want this to be a slaughter, but I do intend to have the village itself leveled and wiped off the map. At that point strategic victory will be declared, although war will not be officially over until Orochimaru has been killed. Though with the destruction of Otogakure, most of our shinobi will be able to be brought back to normal duty at the village. Hence we will be able to take the village out of full war mobilization, and halt the drain on funds and resources that war causes." The Hokage explained. "Any questions?"

"No ma'am, when do we leave?" Kakashi asked.

"At the end of this month. Continue training, prepare yourselves, and discuss battle plans with Nara Shikaku. After you deploy, I'd guess another month will put you through the advancement, and the assault on Otogakure." The Hokage stated.

"Understood Ma'am."

Almost a whole month later found the four assigned nin discussing final plans with the jounin commander, Nara Shikaku.

"As such the large combined force of the chunin battalion will finish the push to attack distance on the village itself. That is where you come in Naruto. I understand you just turned fourteen last month, happy birthday." The Nara clan head said.

"Thank you commander." The blond replied with a smile, before his face turned serious once more. "So what exactly will my roll be?"

"How many of the large toads are you capable of summoning at once?"

"With time for preparation, I can channel enough of the Nine Tails chakra to summon three. Will that do?" The blond asked.

"That's perfect." The jounin commander confirmed.

"What's your plan here, Shikaku?" Asked the masked jounin.

"After the chunin battalion pushes its way to the village outskirts, You, Naruto, Gai, and Sakura will meet with the foremost line. The three of you will guard the boy while he gathers the necessary chakra to perform the summoning." The jounin commander sighed.

"You will summon three of the larger toads, and they will begin attacking the main walls of the village. Once they do, the main garrison of Oto shinobi should come out to attempt to defend. Kakashi, you and Gai will engage these shinobi along with the toad's, and the chunin battalion. A small platoon of jounin will join you as well." Shikaku explained.

"So after we clear the enemy force out, then what?" Asked Naruto.

"The chunin will plant paper bombs throughout the village and detonate them. After which, Naruto you will have the toad's cover as much of the village wreckage as they can with oil. Then you and the rest of the shinobi will ignite said oil, and once the village is set ablaze, all forces will retreat. Any questions?"

"No sir. Orders are understood." Kakashi said. "Naruto let's go get our stuff together so we can meet up with the others and leave."

"Alright Sensei." The blond replied, and with that the two shinobi left the jounin commander, and took off to fight yet another battle.

Yamaoka Matsu found herself battling alongside her fellow chunin to push their way to Otogakure. The resistance was heavy, they continued to push on. A small squad of Konoha ANBU had also joined in, and because of this they were making considerable progress. Also inspiring the chunin fighters, was the knowledge that the Hatake Kakashi, and the one and only Uzumaki Naruto would soon be joining the battle, and so the chunin battalion fought on.

Once they reached the actual village, all of the Oto shinobi they had been engaging had retreated within its walls. It would be suicide to approach alone, and this was a well known fact to the Konohagakure shinobi, so they lay in wait for the arrival of the toad summoning chunin.

As soon as Kakashi and Naruto arrived, along with Gai and Sakura, a platoon of Konoha jounin showed up up as well. With preparations in place Naruto began gathering the necessary chakra to summon Gamabunta, Gamahiro, and Gamaken to the battlefield. After a few minutes, and a few scuffles with Oto nin trying to interfere, Naruto had finally gathered enough chakra to complete his task

"Master Bunta! Ken, Hiro! It's time!" Naruto shouted from atop the head of the Chief Toad.

"Right!" Came the replied of the massive summons. With that they leapt onto the walls, destroying them under their weight, and creating an opening for the Konohagakure nin to begin moving into the village and eliminating the enemy shinobi.

Kakashi came flying to the top of Bunta's head. "Naruto! We've got reports of an enemy high level jounin on the other side of the village! Back me up!" He yelled at the boy.

"Yes Sensei!" The blond replied following the white haired man. The two shinobi took off to the other side of the village, and upon arrival they were met with a gruesome scene. A small collection of Konoha chunin lay butchered at the feet of a grey skinned, deformed man, with orange hair.

"Hahaha! More fresh blood! I'll kill you both!" The deformed man yelled, as his arm began changing into some sort of chakra powered battering ram. He blast his way toward the two Konoha shinobi screaming, "die here!" Naruto and Kakashi's eyes widened at the speed, both of them quickly body flickering some distance away.

"Naruto....he's strong."

"I know Sensei, I can feel it." The blond sighed, as the orange haired man turned around to face them and began to charge again. "Follow my lead Sensei."

"On you." The masked jounin replied.

Naruto quickly formed two shadow clones who took off at the enraged stranger. The two halted just before he reached them and sped through hand seals. "Water Style: Water Wall Jutsu!" They both called out, twin walls of water bursting from the ground, halting the man's progress as he barreled into them. Caught in the water he was then electrocuted, as Kakashi called out his own jutsu, slamming his palms into the water walls.

"Lightning Style: Electric Currents!" He yelled. The chakra enhanced man screamed in pain but immediately began laughing.

"You can't kill Jugo! Jugo kills you!" He yelled cackling all the while. He busted through the walls, destroying both clones before they could move. His next attack forced Kakashi to substitute with a barrel of apples to escape death as the massive deformed arm destroyed not only the barrel, but the street below it. Immediately both shinobi palmed a kunai, and rushed the grey skinned man together. What ensued was a close combat battle that no normal human could possibly follow.

Jugo swung his massive arm down intent on crushing Kakashi, only for the blond nin to grab the masked jounin by the arm. Once he had a grip he pulled the copy nin up and over his own back. Kakashi's feet planted in Jugo's back and he left a kunai in the man's shoulder as well. The copy nin leapt off his back, and when the crazed man turned to him he was assaulted by three Narutos. He managed to destroy two of them, but one planted a kick in his face, sending him into the air. He felt the pain from the kunai lodged in his shoulder suddenly disappear, and although his crazed mind didn't acknowledge it, the kunai appeared on the ground where Naruto had been. "Rasengan!" A ball of chakra impacted his back, and launched him to the ground.

The massive beast of a man quickly flipped to his feet and charged the blond, a blast arm right hook swinging for the chunin's head. The boy ducked under it, and quickly left a kunai in the armpit of his assaulter. Suddenly Jugo felt his teeth get knocked out, as Kakashi ran up his students back and planted his knee in the man's face. The two Konoha shinobi them quickly made space before nodding to each other. All the while the beast man had still been screaming nonsense and violence into the air.

The shinobi sprinted at the unusual man, kunai in hand once again. Naruto ducked low, and swiped the man across the chest with a blade. Lowering his shoulder as he did so, which Kakashi then used as a springboard to jump into the air bringing a kunai down into the beast man's back. He howled in pain, but continued his onslaught against the two Konoha nin.

"Naruto we need to end this!"

"Right! Combo then Sensei?" The boy quickly asked.

"Bring the wind kiddo!"

The two nin landed side by side facing Jugo, both weaving through hand seals.

"Wind Style: Great Breakthrough!"

"Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu!"

The two jutsu combined forming a massive stream of fire that barreled toward the monstrous man. It hit him dead on, and the two smiled slightly, only to watch him walk out unscathed. At this sight both shinobi's shoulders sagged and they sighed loudly.

Naruto and Kakashi immediately regrouped down the street from the man. Naruto thought to himself, quickly coming up with a new plan. It was very convenient that Kakashi had seen fit to teach Naruto the headhunter jutsu during the month of preparation they had. "Kaka-sensei, prep your Chidori."

"At those speeds I can't hit him Naruto." The copycat nin said calmly.

"I'll give you an opening, just be there Sensei."

Choosing to trust in his student, Kakashi simply nodded in reply. Naruto quickly formed ten clones, six charging straight at the beast of a man. Two were quickly dispatched and the other four were being quickly worn down. As soon as Jugo destroyed the last of the clones, the other four burst from the ground, all grabbing one of the crazed man's limbs. With the man immobilized Naruto called out, "Kaka-Sensei!"

The former ANBU charged forward, Chidori sparking to life in his hand. His arm impaled the man through the chest, but seeing the man smile he planted a foot against him and ripped his arm out while launching away. Unfortunately for Jugo, Naruto appeared behind him as well, with a fairly large Rasengan in hand. Smashing the deadly jutsu into the back of the crazed man, Naruto pushed him to the ground. He then held him down and let the jutsu do its work, until it carved out of the opposite side of the grey man's chest. The hole the Rasengan created was so large that the man's body had no organs left to function with. With those wounds, there was no hope for survival.

Naruto quickly leapt away toward Kakashi, standing next to the jounin. The legendary jounin looked to the boy. "Nice plan Naruto."

"Thank you Sensei." The blond sighed. "It should be over now." They both turned back to the village, only to see it explode in a massive fireball, the shockwave blowing both Naruto and Kakashi off their feet.

"What the hell!" They both yelled as they were launched away, rolling across the ground a few times before finally coming to a stop. When they stood again, what they saw stunned them. The entire village that had once been Otogakure had become a massive crater. The only remains of it being the outskirts like the parts Naruto and Kakashi had been fighting in, and the areas where the three toads had been earlier. Other than that the rest of the village was a pile of burning rubble. The body's of the dead Oto nin burned and many of the Konoha chunin battalion lay dying from massive wounds.

"God damnit!" Yelled the blond boy. "They fucking tricked us! No!" He fell to his knees pounding his fist against the ground.

"Naruto, calm yourself....we have to go look for survivors." Kakashi ordered solemnly.

Through the strategic use of Naruto's sensor abilities, the surviving nin who had escaped the initial blast were able to locate and rescue any survivors in the rubble. Of the five hundred chunin in the battalion, only forty two survivors were recovered. The ANBU squad that had joined the battle early on had been fighting outside the blast zone, and had escaped with no casualties. The jounin platoon, that had been made up of forty nin, lost most of its force. Sustaining twenty eight casualties, leaving only twelve jounin among the living. Of the chunin that had survived, five were medical nin, and were working against the odds with Sakura to save as many of the wounded as possible.

Then came the counter attack. Two massive snakes had been summoned from scrolls by Oto jounin. Luckily all of the toad summons had escaped the blast, returning to Mount Myoboku. Thus they were ready and willing when Naruto called.

"Shit! Oto nin!" Yelled out a Konoha chunin before catching a kunai to the throat.

"Let Lord Orochimaru's snakes loose!" Yelled an Oto jounin. Two massive snakes were suddenly summoned in the rubble, and they began to attack the Konoha nin, wounded or not.

"I'm not just going to let you kill my comrades like this!" Yelled out Naruto, who channeled the chakra of the Nine Tails and then made a shadow clone. The clone and the original executed a set of hand seals and preformed a technique. "Summoning: Food Cart Destroyer!" They both yelled, and Gamahiro and Gamaken fell from the sky atop the snakes.

"Die here vile creature!" Yelled Gamahiro as he stared both of his swords into the snake.

"You see, I am ungraceful." Said Ken, using his staff to break the neck of the snake he sat atop. Naruto leapt to the top of Ken's head, and called down to his sensei. "Kakashi-Sensei! Gather our shinobi and begin the retreat! I'll hold these guys down, so go!"

Kakashi looked at his student in awe. The boy really was something amazing. He turned to his long time rival. "Gai! Take our shinobi and go, the ANBU and I will back up Naruto, so lead the retreat and get our nin to safety."

"But Kakashi-."

"No buts Gai!" Kakashi said looking sternly at his friend. "We need a strong shinobi to spearhead the retreat so our forces don't get caught in another trap. You're the only one who can go."

Gai's face turned serious, and he looked Kakashi dead in the eyes. "Fine. Just don't die Kakashi."

"I would never!" Kakashi said laughing, and offering his friend an eye smile.

Although his sister had been a casualty of the massive explosion, the younger brother of chunin Yamaoka Matsu watched in awe as the retreat was made. He watched the blond chunin ride atop the head of a giant toad, fighting tooth and nail to secure their retreat. He had heard stories from his sister about having been saved once by this shinobi. Little did he know, his story along with many others would lead to why Uzumaki Naruto would be regarded by a large amount of the shinobi in Konohagakure, as the Hero of the Sound War.

"Bring the oil!" A shout was heard before a small group of Oto nin were set ablaze by Naruto and Gamaken.

The small group of Konohagakure shinobi were surrounded, and were fighting hard to not be slaughtered by the enemy. "Chidori!" Came the voice of jounin Hatake Kakashi, as he ran his hand through six Oto nin in one fell swoop. The white haired man quickly spawned a shadow clone, a chain of lightning forming between them. "Lightning Cable!" He quickly shot through groups of the enemy shinobi, taking most of them apart at the waist.

Three Narutos appeared in front of a smaller group of Oto nin, all weaving through hand seals.

"Wind Style: Great Breakthrough!"

"Wind Style: Vacuum Bullets!"

"Wind Style: Open Destruction!"

The combination of the three wind jutsu was what Naruto had taken to calling, the super wind hurricane combination jutsu. When Kakashi had heard this name, he couldn't help but sweat drop and instantly decide that Naruto was most definitely like his father when it came to naming jutsu. The torrent of wind ripped apart the Oto nin until there was almost nothing left. The combo Naruto had created was a definite A-rank jutsu.

As the masked jounin engaged a new group of Oto nin. The Fourth's legacy found himself faced with a group of seven Oto shinobi. The blond quickly hurled a handful of kunai at the new arrivals, all being blocked or dodged. He quickly swapped with one of his kunai, slamming a Rasengan into one man's back. After the jutsu hit, he quickly formed two shadow clones, both springing to life and bringing a Rasengan to bare on two more of the enemy. "Three down." Naruto thought to himself, as both clones then flickered away from the small fight. The young chunin vaulted over the back of one man, leaving a kunai buried at the base of the his neck. He died before he even hit the ground.

The boy transitioned into a handstand and brought a leg around into the jaw of another nin, sending him to the ground. Naruto spun around and palmed another kunai, leaving it in the temple of the man's partner. A kunoichi now jumped at him, aiming to cleave his head off with her sword. She sliced clean through him, only to be met with a puff of smoke. The smoke burst away to reveal a new blond, Rasengan in hand that he brought around and buried in her chest. He sent the woman flying, and she harshly impacted a pile of rubble.

The man he had kicked down earlier then leapt into the fray, Only to be met with a kunai in his throat. The blond quickly dispelled his other clone and made his way back to his sensei. "Kaka-Sensei!" He called out to the obviously winded jounin.

"Ah Naruto, looks like we finally pushed them back for now." He said, and suddenly a loud whistle split the air. "Well that's the signal to pull off. Sounds like our wounded made it out okay, Naruto."

"That they did. Need help walking Sensei?" The boy asked the tired man.

"No I think I can manage this time." Kakashi said with a eye smile and a laugh.

"Okay Sensei, just take it easy though." Naruto said, worry evident on his face.

"I'll be fine. I promise." The man replied with a chuckle as they began tree running in the direction the retreating Konoha forces had left hours earlier. " Naruto, what's got you so worked up?"

"Sensei....I just watched us lose over four hundred shinobi in a matter of seconds. What's to stop that from ever happening to you and Sakura. I don't want to lose you guys. I can't even imagine how I'd feel. What if I lose you?" The boy asked, an aura of sadness rolling off him.

"Well Naruto, sometimes our friends die and we can't stop it. All we can do is get stronger and fight harder to stop it from happening again." The masked jounin replied. The two shinobi continued through the trees and fields, making their journey back to the battle group in silence.

After linking up with the battle group. The true number of losses had been revealed, four hundred and eighty six shinobi had died in the initial blast. Of the fifty four survivors, twenty seven had succumb to their wounds. Six jounin, and twenty one chunin, bringing the total to five hundred and thirteen casualties on the Konoha side. It was a somber day for the Konoha shinobi and for the village itself. Upon return a mass funeral was held for those lost in the battle. The Hokage gave a speech, and the village grieved. Although the casualties had been high, the main war with Otogakure was now over. Sunagakure and Konohagakure would continue to hunt down Orochimaru's bases and continue to whittle down his forces, but the villages could now take themselves out of active war stance.

At the end of the month, Jiraiya finally returned. He spent an entire day consoling his student. The boy still hadn't quite gotten over the loss of so many in seconds. But that was to be expected. The boy had never seen war before, and it was only natural.

"Tsunade...I want to take the boy on that training trip."

"Ah yes, as much as I'd like to approve it, you'll have to wait about nine months." She said in reply to the tall Sage.

"What! Why nine months?" He said in complete surprise.

"I've a large amount of jounin on a prolonged mission. I need as many highly skilled chunin captains on active roster as possible right now. So until they return, I need Naruto around." She countered, completely calm.

"Fine. Nine months, but no longer. I need to make him stronger before the Akatsuki makes their move."

"I know Jiraiya, and I fully intend for you to take him. But right now, his village needs him."

"Alright, well I'm going to head off then. I'll be back in nine months."

"Akatsuki hunting again?"

"Something like that." He said with a chuckle.

"Uzumaki Naruto."

"Yes ma'am?" The boy asked the Hokage.

"Currently jounin Kanagaki Harumi is out on an extended mission. For now as a chunin captain, you will be leading her genin on missions, along with other chunin and genin mixed in from time to time." She said in her atourive tone. "This should go for about three months. Maybe less. After which you will be assigned to a new team, as we will be rotating through chunin captains. But for now get acquainted, and come to my office in three days for your first mission."

"Alright will do, where can I find them?" He asked.

"Team Twelve can usually be found at training ground twenty four. They hold team training around this time everyday so they should be their right now."

"Alright, see ya!" He said jumping out of the window behind her, she stared a moment before gaining a tick mark on her forehead.

"That damn brat! Just use the door!" She thought angrily.

Team Twelve was currently minding their own business. They were busy with their daily training, and with their sensei off on a mission, they been told they would be assigned a chunin captain for a while. They would be doing a lot of missions, and training would be on their own time, along with anything the chunin may feel like teaching them.

When a blond boy, their own age landed beside them via body flicker, they were slightly surprised. Especially after realizing that their chunin captain was the Hero of the Sound War.

"Naruto!?" The girl exclaimed, "I knew you got promoted, but I never guessed you'd be our captain."

"Ryuko!? And the twins!? Wow this is wild." He said in surprise. He never expected Team Twelve to be the very team he had met in the forest of death all those months ago. "So I guess I'm gonna be leading you guys on missions for a while huh?"

"Looks that way, can't believe we're gonna have you leading us, Captain Uzumaki." The girl said.

Naruto scratched the back of his head, as smile splitting his face. "Please, just call me Naruto." He laughed loudly.

"Alright if you insist."

"I do, now how about we go get some ramen so I can have you all tell me about your skills." The blond said to the group.

"Alright food!" Yelled out Roku.

"Jeez...you're too loud Roku." Aiko commented, sighing at his identical twin's antics.

"Ohhh! Hey there Naruto! It's been a while!" Teuchi called out as Naruto entered the ramen stand, Team Twelve in tow.

"Heya Teuchi, sorry I've been running a lot of missions lately."

"It's alright my boy, trust me lots of us in the village have heard about just how busy the "Hero of the Sound War has been"

"Ah come on Teuchi. It's nothing special." The blond replied.

"Oh! Naruto, you're back!" Ayame shouted as she strolled to the front of the stand, hearing the voice of the number one Ichiraku customer.

"Hey there Ayame. Good to see you."

"What can we get started for you, Naruto?"

After taking the orders of all four shinobi, the ramen shop sprung to life, and the shinobi began to converse.

"So tell me about your skills and stuff." Naruto said, a bright smile on his face. "I need to know what all of you can do, you start Roku."

"Aye captain!" The boy said, snapping his hand to his head in salute. The other twin simply sighed at his brothers hyperactiveness. "My brother and I both have Earth affinities. We are capable of a few low level jutsu in the style, nothing more. I'm fairly fast and have pretty great chakra control. All of us on the team have learned the tree climbing exercise. I know kenjutsu, and am fairly skilled with my tanto. That's about all I've got sir!" The hyper twin finished.

"Alright good, how about you Aiko?"

"He said tell him about your own skills, not ours idiot." He said, addressing his brother. "Anyway. I am fairly fast as well, but have more chakra than him, but that comes with less control. I also skilled in kenjutsu. I use a katana, and I'm quite proficient if you ask sensei."

Naruto simply hummed in response before turning from the stoic brother, to the sole female on the team. "And how about you, Ryuko?" He asked.

"Well I've got a fire affinity. I have good chakra control, I have the fireball jutsu down, and have a couple of genjutsu under my belt. I'd say I've got about average speed. I'm mostly a medical nin. I've got a lot of medical jutsu under my belt and I'm skilled in them as well." The girl said, explaining her abilities.

Naruto took a moment to really take in the details of the team's appearance. The boys were both had brown hair and green eyes. They were also of fairly tan complexion. They wore dark green shirts, with black shinobi pants. They also had armour akin to that of the warring clans era draped over them. One possessed a tanto, strapped over his shoulder, while the other carried a katana. Both seemed to look at life in a bright view. One boy was very hyper, while the other was a very stoic person.

When it came to Ryuko, well Naruto had to admit, she was very cute. She black hair that graduated to dark red at the tips, green eyes and a soft smile. She was pale skinned, almost a sharp contrast to her teammates. She wore a mesh shirt with a green ANBU style vest over top, along with a pair of black pants. From what Naruto had seen she was pretty outgoing and cheerful.

"This team shouldn't be too bad then." Naruto thought with a smile. "Well you three should meet me at your training ground tomorrow so I can see just what you can do, and then the next day we will go grab our first mission. Sound good?"

"Of course. Later Naruto!" The hyper boy said, his brother giving a simple bored wave and both took off through the village.

Ryuko looked at Naruto for a minute, but when she realized she was staring she broke her gaze with a blush. She quickly turned around to leave, cocking her head back at the blond. "See you tomorrow Naruto." She smile widely at him, and then took her leave.

"Well....this should be interesting." The boy muttered to himself, before ordering a second bowl of ramen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.4K 34
It's been 19 years since that tragic incident....19 years since Menma and Narumi were known to be the only children of Minato and Kushina. But on a f...
121K 1.3K 13
Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze, neglected by his parents, Kushina and Minato Uzumaki-Namikaze were his parents and he was left out of everything. Naruto was...
330K 5.2K 18
Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze. He Is the Jinchuriki of Nine-tails. Everyone Hates him Including his Two Siblings and His Parents. Anyone who tries to Be hi...
220K 5.9K 17
Kurama sends Naruto back to change the fate of the world. What Naruto didn't expect was to wake up as a female, let alone have red hair. However this...