My possessive alphas

By Dark-hairedDamsel

"I want both of you." ..... From the day I could remember I have always been alone. Growing up, I al... More

Note.
01. Blond Adonis.
02. Forest trails.
03. Midnight blue.
04. Skimpy clothes.
05. Illegally Good Looking.
06. Feral.
07. Lay Your Hands On Me.
08. Ambush after shower.
09. Blood on my neck.
10. A naked man in my bathroom.
11. Tantalizing Desire.
12. Smelling like him.
14. Something's Wrong!
15. Why Am I Like This?
16. I am being watched.
17. Heart to Heart.
18. Ten Ways to Rile Up Your Enemy.
19. Humiliated by a piece of bread.
20. Dream walking.
21. Is This Really a Date?
22. Kiss me more.
23. In the middle.
24. Charged with lust.
25. The night before.
26. The truth.

13. Feeling out of control.

2K 51 49
By Dark-hairedDamsel

ALPHA XANDROS

             I felt restless and itching all over as I sat in my bed and tried not to think about the girl in the next room.  But the funny thing was I couldn’t think about anything else other than her.  It was like she was living in my brain 24/7 rent-free. 

         I fisted my hands as I heard her move around the bathroom, I could hear her humming and tried not to think about how her lip would be pursed and kissable right now.

          I could go in right now and do whatever I want to her but somehow she thought a chair to the door is going to stop me, it never will.  But I didn’t think she would appreciate me barging in when she was in the middle of her business.

          Gritting my teeth, I fell back on the bed and contemplated calling Veronica for the night.  I was jumping out of my body with something unexplainable and at least I could use her body to feel good for a few hours. 

         I quickly forgot about Veronica when my thoughts immediately went to what happened in the morning and I could feel my skin tingle and blood boil from inside.  I was hard and aching with no release in sight.  I licked my lips, trying to imagine what she would have tasted like if she had let me in.

          My mouth watered and I felt my skin break and my claws emerged from my cuticles atop of my human nails and I reeled in the snarl that tried to escape my mouth.

         My skin grew hot when I thought about her little moans and the harsh breaths.  It all felt innocent and exciting.  It was torture to just lay there and not do anything about it. 

          I took my phone out of my pocket and went to the calls logs, my finger hovered over the call button for Veronica but I couldn’t bring myself to press it.  At last, I seemed to drift off.  It was not surprising because I exhausted myself at work so that I wouldn’t be tempted to return to her room and harass her some more.

          I woke up in the middle of the night, restless and jittery; I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom which was unlocked.  After a leak, I tried her door and it unsurprisingly jiggled but didn’t open.

          I sighed and went to my room again and opened my laptop to see if I had any emails and replied to a few important ones before going to the Google search box and typing the name which was swirling through my brain for a couple of weeks now.

          Sylvia Holt. 

         There was nothing new to what I saw the day before and the day before that.  Just about the missing person poster and the details about her last whereabouts.  Good thing no one seemed to identify that I was the last person she talked to before she went missing. 

        I hoped her friend at the party didn’t connect it with me yet.  Because being a businessman in an area like this, everyone seemed to know who I am or at least which companies I own, and it could land me at disadvantage.  But I didn’t get caught.  Yet. 

           I closed the laptop with a huff and put on a pair of pants before going outside.  I walked towards the next room in the hallway. 

           The guard sitting before her room got up as I walked there.  I extended my hands towards him and saw him hesitate.  Something he never did.  That was why I had him put on her duty.  Koda never hesitated to kill a person if he thought they were a threat or never hesitated when he knows what I was asking for.

           I raised an eyebrow at him; he nodded like he was sorry, before handing me a single key.  I used it and went inside her room and locked it behind me and pocketed the key. 

          The first thing I noticed was the lump under the sheets.  Even though the moonlight was weak, I could see her clearly, or at least her face because the rest of her was buried deep inside the sheets.

            I could hear her breathing from here before I started taking deliberate steps towards the bed.  Peeling back the sheets I tried to stop the noise which was about to escape my throat, at seeing her again after a whole day.

          My fingers twitched when I saw her hugging a pillow to her chest, the top which she was wearing riding down her boob, precariously low enough for me to see her areola peeking out.  I licked my lips and trailed my eyes further down. 

           Her leg was strewn across the lower part of the pillow, the skirt part, up near her waist, her legs glowed in the moonlight and I had a vivid image of her legs on my shoulder while I pounded into her.  My dick twitched in my pants, as I gently grabbed the pillow from under her and threw it on the floor before getting on the bed next to her. 

         I just stared at her for a few minutes, thinking and mulling over the fact of why I was attracted to this girl this much when I can have anyone.

           She let out a small sound but her breathing evened out as I watched her.

         I didn’t even pretend to stop myself before pulling one side of her boobs free from her top.  Her nipple pebbled instantly against the cool air.  I brought my thumb back down on her bud and gently stroked it over before moving my hand up her neck and to the corner of her mouth. 

          Her lips were soft as I brushed her lower one with my thumb; it twitched under my finger, making me slip inside a little.  I traced her white teeth before losing my patience.

          My wolf demanded me to take action and claim her body. 

         I let my hand trace over her cheek to her ear and grabbed the hair behind her neck and hauled her forward straight to my chest.  My lips were on her instantly, forcing my tongue inside her when she was still out of it, I groaned at the first taste. 

           I knew the minute she was awake because she stiffened and I could feel her hands between our stomachs struggling to push me.  I should get off but I couldn’t.  I couldn’t stop myself. 

          My wolf wanted to play this part and I denied it for a few seconds, but the pull was too strong.  My eyes became sharper and my hearing attuned to every sound she made as my canines grew while I was still kissing her, I rolled us over so that she was under me.  Under my mercy.

          Thankfully, my claws didn’t grow, so I lowered them to her exposed nipple and pinched it between my two fingers.  Her back arched and she let out an audible moan in my mouth.  I grinned against her lips as I deliberately grabbed her whole mound and squeezed it in my palm, making her jerk and shudder in my arms.  

           My mouth closed around her tongue and I started sucking on it, my dick surging with want.  I thrust my dick against her open thigh as I moved down to take her nipple in my mouth but stopped when I heard a sniffle above me. 

        I looked up and with my extensive vision, I could see a single teardrop running through her cheek and to her ear.  I cursed silently as I completely dislodged from her, my wolf roaring at me, to deny what was his.  I gritted my teeth and tried to rear in my wolf as I saw her hurriedly pulling back her top and wiping her face.

           After a few moments, when I was sure I was not going to lose control, I fell back on the bed beside her.  She flinched a little but didn’t move.  In fact, like the spitfire she was, she raised her chin and looked me in the eye.  My dick went a little soft, thankfully, but never fully soft.  It was always half-hard when she was near.    

          “Why did you kidnap me?”  She asked as she bit her lower lip, which was red from my beard rubbing on her soft skin, and waited for my answer. 

          But the thing was I couldn’t answer her.  I didn’t have anything over her to keep her here anymore.  I knew she was not one of the hunters and that she doesn’t even have the slightest clue about who we were.  But something in me rebelled against the idea of letting her out of my hold.
Some primitive part of me demanded that I always keep her at my arm’s length. 

        I knew it was fruitless to keep her here against her will when she was bound to escape this place.  It would be possible even if the whole building was a fortress.  The guard outside clearly had a soft spot for her and he could let her escape just like that or worse I would show her the way out if she asks me to let her go, I would do it in a heartbeat.  Which was fucking mad considering that I only had her kidnapped and if she was let out, she would talk to the authorities and I would be the prime suspect and I could go to jail, or worse our enemies could find out … some unpleasant things.  Which I would avoid at all cost. 

        Her eyes watered again and the soft blue in them was begging me for an answer even though she was proud enough not to voice it. 

        “Why?”  She asked again, her voice faintly trembling. 

        “I can’t let you free now,”  I answered instead.

          She immediately sat up grabbing both my hands in her palm; it looked enormous next to hers.  My gut clenched when I saw the expression on her face.  She looked like she was close to begging, her eyes pooling with tears, her lips drawn down, trembling lightly, her cheeks coloring with the exertion as she hunched down on herself. 

         I slowly sat up from my perch clutching her hands with mine and slightly looked down at her and uttered the word that I was dreading for her to hear.

          “I can’t.” 

        She looked shocked for a second before tugging her hands from mine.

         “Fucking go to hell!”  She yelled before she stood up on the bed and used her momentum and her whole weight- which was nothing- to jump on me.  I easily moved to the side as she landed on the bed and bounced on it.

          Her glare could cut through the glass as she screamed and rained punches down on me.  I let her punch me on my bare stomach and chest as she let out puffs of air.  But what surprised me the most was that her punches were not like her at all.
Small and non-existent. 

          No, it definitely had some weight to it.  Even with my quick healing, I felt the punches.  I looked up at her in awe when she directly punched my nose, breaking it, it started bleeding immediately as I groaned out. 

           “Oh my god, I am so fuckin sorry.”  She hovered over me contemplating whether to touch me or not, her face was etched with concern which took me aback a little.  Cause, I am sure she started hitting me to make me hurt.

         I got distracted by the noise coming from outside, it would be faint for human ears but I heard it.  Koda was contemplating breaking down the door, muttering to himself about it.  What I didn’t know was, was he going to save me from her or the opposite?  I would never know. 

       “Koda, don’t,”  I said sharply, Sylvia flinched lightly, but at least Koda stopped muttering long enough.

          I looked at her as I adjust my nose back with an audible crack which started to heal properly. 

         She gagged a little but looked at my nose curiously and with a pinch of disgust as the blood flow stopped completely.  She poked her pinky finger on the -no doubt ghastly healing bruise- and looked up at me to see if I reacted. 

         “Ahh,”  I said sarcastically.  

          She opened her mouth and closed it again before pointing at the main door. 

         “Get out.”

         I deliberately made a scene of getting comfortable under the sheets as she glared at me from above me.  When she tried to get off the bed, I pulled her down and deposited her under the sheets after a lot of screaming and threats from her. 

          I grabbed her back and pulled her to my chest as I make her settle in my arms.

            She squirmed constantly taking a break to beat my shin with her leg.   After a while, I became tired of this game. 

        “Shut up and sleep, Syliva.”

        “No! Get out of my room.”  She demanded against my chest as I pulled her to me. 

           “Sweetheart, the whole house belongs to me and you should be thankful that I got you at least a bed to sleep in,”  I said and winced inside me at how rude it sounded. 

          She glared at me and tried to poke me again when I grabbed both of her hands with mine and put it above her head on the bed and trapped her legs with mine over her.

          She tried squirming but in the end she just gave up to glare at me instead, her eyes losing the intensity minute by minute as they fluttered. 

           I absolutely hated when I kept her in the ‘black room’ but I had no other choice.  I wouldn’t have treated her any differently than our other…

        Her soft snore reached me as I released her completely and arranged her gently beside the pillow.  I opted to just stay there beside her, gazing at her soft face while she slept, without her usual scowl or furrowed brows. 

          I didn’t know what kept me attracted to her.  I had a wild thought about her being my mate when I first saw her at the bar.  She smelled different, sweeter, and unique than everyone else.  Even before I realized she was the one I came in search of, my wolf had found her.  But for all the wrong reasons. 

   That night, I just had to tell my beta, who the girl I saw in the forest was and he would do the rest.  But I couldn’t control my instincts as I kept on watching her. 

         The way she danced, the way she moved, the way she talked, everything mesmerized me.  And without my knowledge, I started following her in the bar until I had to get out of there, before getting into any more trouble. 

        The only thing that stopped me from asking her to be my mate was that she was... human.  There was no history of a werewolf and a human being a mate.  It was unheard of, so I know whatever I have for this girl is plain lust. 

       The lust which blinds me, most of the time. 

        After a few minutes of staring at her creepily, I got up and adjusted the sheet atop of her.  I had a perverse thought as I saw the chair hanging from the bathroom door’s handle.

          I took the chair with me as I went into my room and made sure to stash it deep in my closet. 

          Useless piece of shit.

…..

Vote, Comment, and don’t forget to follow me!

Check out my Instagram for the upcoming chapter’s sneak peek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 2.5K 23
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS MAJOR PLOT HOLES, AND IS ALL TOGETHER VERY BAD. I SUGGEST YOU READ MY NEW BOOK, Skeletons In My Closet. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...
40.1K 1.6K 40
Summary: This story is about an incredible unique autistic girl and her two equally incredible best friends. Will they ever get out of the friend zon...
83.8K 1.6K 10
"We shouldn't be doing this." I croaked, torn between my inner voice of reason, and the irresistible desire that had been building up within. In deni...
277K 9.6K 42
Lily has finally found her mate. After being kidnapped, turned into a wolf and falling down countless trees its about time. Yet, even through all the...