The Rising of the Shield Hero...

Por KaminariDaInfamous

When All Might, formerly the number one hero in Japan, also known as the Symbol of Peace, is transported to a... Más

Prologue: Fall Of Evil
Chapter 1: A New World
Chapter 2: New Students
Chapter 3: Inspiration
Chapter 4: Betrayal
Chapter 5: Reunited
Chapter 6: A New Member
Chapter 7: A Twist of Fate
Chapter 8: The First And Final Wave
Chapter 9: Together
Chapter 10: It's time to go

Epilogue: An Unexpected Surprise

1.8K 55 25
Por KaminariDaInfamous

Yagi woke up once more in a hospital bed, but this time it was in UA's nurse's office. He looked around to find no one except Deku, Bakugo, and Todoroki, who were still asleep. Suddenly, someone quickly opened the door to the room, revealing it to be none other than Aizawa, along with Hizashi.

"Toshinori!" Hizashi shouted, dashing towards Yagi's bed. Said shout woke up the other three heroes.

"Oi, tone it down will ya!" Bakugo said, rubbing the back of his head due to the migraine that was caused after traveling through the portal earlier.

"Please do talk a little bit quieter, this headache is already as bad as it is." Todoroki said, pressing his palm against his forehead.

"Oh... sorry!" Hizashi said, with a lowered voice.

"It's good to see you all again! But how much time has passed since we were out?" Yagi asked.

"About a week, we are currently on day four of rest for your body. Everyone in UA has been down emotionally and mentally since then." Aizawa explained.

"We better tell them we're fine before we worry them even more." Deku said, trying to get up from his bed before being stopped by Aizawa.

"Don't try to get up, you're still recovering. 'Zashi, go get class 1-A." Aizawa ordered.

Hizashi nodded and ran off the room, while the others remained in the room. Aizawa turned back to look at Yagi, who appeared to be deep in thought. Judging by his expression, something seemed to bother him.

"Toshinori." Aizawa called, getting Yagi's attention.

"Hmm?" Yagi said, snapping out of his thoughts and turning towards him.

"Is something wrong?" Aizawa asked.

"No, I was just... distracted." Yagi replied.

Aizawa didn't believe him. Something was wrong, something he wasn't telling him. Just as Aizawa was about to ask more questions, Todoroki chimed in.

"This is about them, isn't it?" Todoroki asked, catching Aizawa's attention.

"Them?" Aizawa asked.

"It's nothing, Aizawa. Don't worry about it." Yagi said, trying to sound convincing.

Yagi kept denying Aizawa's claims, making him more and more suspicious of him. Deku had to intervene.

"All Might, you have to tell Mr. Aizawa what happened. You can't act like nothing is off, you know you miss them." Deku said.

"But-" Yagi said before being interrupted.

"Just tell him, dammit!" Bakugo shouted, causing Yagi to sigh.

"Alright, but until the students arrive. They are going to want to hear this." Yagi said.

Aizawa nodded. A few seconds later, every student from class 1-A burst into the room. All of them had smiles and grins, happy to know their classmates and teacher had made it out alive after the battle with Shigaraki.

"Deku!" Said a cheerful voice that caught Deku's attention, that being Uraraka, with Iida next to her.

"Uraraka-san!" Deku said, as he felt both his friends' arms wrap around him, doing the same, embracing the group hug. Of course, they didn't forget about Todoroki, hugging him as well.

"Baku-bro!" Kirishima and Kaminari shouted, running towards Bakugo.

"Don't dare, extras!" Bakugo yelled, threatening to blow them up if they even dared to put a hand on him. Of course, they hugged him anyway. "I'll kill you both..." Bakugo snickered.

"Alright, everyone settle down. I know you're all glad to see your classmates, but All Might has something to tell us." Aizawa said, giving them a stern look. The students obliged and settled down to listen.

Everybody waited for Yagi to speak. Just when he was about to say something, UA's alarm was tripped.

"ATTENTION, TRESPASSERS HAVE ENTERED UA GROUNDS. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. REPEAT, NOT A DRILL." The speaker announced.

"That can wait. Everyone get to their classrooms, now!" Aizawa said, leaving to go handle the situation outside.

The students did accordingly, with only Yagi, Deku, Bakugo, and Todoroki staying. Deku got up from his bed and looked through a window, shocked to see what, or in this case who, had triggered the alarm.

"Um... Guys? You might want to come see this." Deku said, with the others following him next to the window. Everyone was equally shocked to see what they witnessed.

"You gotta be kidding me." Bakugo said.

"How did they get here?" Todoroki questioned.

"Itsuki! Motoyasu! Ren!" Yagi shouted, rushing outside.

Outside with the others...

"Shoot, what did we do?!" Motoyasu yelled.

"I have no idea. But whatever it is, it doesn't sound good..." A worried Itsuki said.

"Hey! Who are you!?" Ren shouted, pointing at Aizawa, who was ready to pin them down.

"We don't want any trouble. We just got teleported here, I swear." Motoyasu said, struggling to find an explanation for their predicament.

Aizawa could question them later. Now, he had to pacify them for the time being. He didn't get to do so, however, as he was stopped by Yagi. "Aizawa, don't. I know these three, they are the ones young Todoroki was talking about earlier." Yagi said, catching Aizawa's interest.

"Sensei!" Said the three intruders at the notice of Yagi.

"What a joy it is to see you three once more!" Yagi said.

"Toshinori? Who are they? How do you know them?" Aizawa asked.

"That's what I was about to tell you earlier. Let's go, the staff and students need explanations as to what's going on." Yagi said, leading the three back inside.

"Well, here we are again." Itsuki said.

"Yep." Deku said.

"Well, what now? I don't think we're going back to our worlds anytime soon." Motoyasu said.

"That is true..." Ren said, trying to think of something.

"Well, you could become students here at UA." Deku proposed, taking everyone there off guard.

"What gives you that idea?" Motoyasu asked.

"Well, think about it. All of us said you have pro-hero material. I think we should put that to the test." Deku said.

Everyone except Aizawa knew what Deku was talking about. After all, they still didn't explain what had transpired in the week gap they were unconscious.

"Ah, right. We better tell Aizawa what has been happening. Oh, and get the other students here, as well." Yagi said.

After everyone arrived, they were all confused by the three new faces, barraging the seven heroes with question after question.

"Alright students, I'll explain. Buckle up, because this is going to be a long story." Yagi said, catching the full attention of every student and Aizawa.

Not for long, though, as Yagi and the other six explained what they have been through. How they met, the betrayal of Melromarc, the cardinal weapons, Raphtalia, the waves of calamity, and most importantly, the fight with the priest's creation. Everyone was either amazed or even more confused when they heard Yagi's story, but something in particular caught their attention. The cardinal weapons.

"So the so-called cardinal weapons count as quirks?" Kaminari asked.

"I guess so, but ever since we got here, we didn't have them. Usually, they are always stuck to our hands." Itsuki said.

"Yeah, and it's not like we can just summon them by saying: Summon Spear! Or something-" Motoyasu said, before stopping to reveal that his spear had materialized on his right hand. "Nevermind, there it is."

Both Itsuki and Ren did the same thing, each naming their respective weapons. They tried to un-summoning them and it worked as well.

"Well, ain't this convenient?" Itsuki said.

"Yeah, now that we can un-summon our weapons, we don't have to sleep with metal constantly clanking while we unconsciously move." Ren said, getting a few small laughs out of the class.

"If we're going to let them into UA, they will have to prove themselves." Aizawa said.

"We will do what's necessary to get into this school, bring it!" Itsuki said, worrying the students that knew how ruthless Aizawa can be.

Yagi and the big three of class 1-A weren't worried, they knew the others could make it. Well, alive, that is.

Two years later...

Itsuki and Deku were in a room, preparing for a special event.

"Can you believe it, Izuku? It almost feels like just a few days ago that we joined the hero course and became pro heroes together." Itsuki said, reminiscing back to those days.

"Yeah, it was eventful, wasn't it?" Deku said.

"It sure was. And now, we're graduating! Motoyasu even got you and Ochaco to confess to each other." Itsuki said, making Deku blush and look away.

"Yo, what are you two talking about?" Motoyasu said, who was with Bakugo, taking a seat. "Because judging by Izuku's tomato face, he's thinking about his girlfriend. You're welcome, by the way."

"Motoyasu!" Deku yelled in embarrassment.

"Need to cool down, Midoriya?" Todoroki asked, who had just entered the room with Ren, who held a platter of flavored snow cones.

"Yeah, that would be nice." Deku said, grabbing a green apple snow cone.

"You sound nervous, Midoriya. Is everything alright?" Ren asked, with a blueberry snow cone.

"Yeah, I'm just a little worried. What if I mess it up?" Deku said.

"C'mon dude, you've fought some dangerous villains and monsters three years ago. This is a walk in the park!" Motoyasu said, still eating his cherry snow cone, cheering up Deku.

"What ponatail said, nerd. There is nothing to worry about." Bakugo said.

"Motoyasu's right, this is nothing compared to what we've faced before. We can do this!" Itsuki said, biting down on his lime snow cone.

"I agree, you'll easily push through like you always do." Todoroki said, grabbing his half-cherry half-ice snow cone.

"Hah! Half and half's snow cone matches his hair!" Bakugou said, with an orange snow cone.

"It's not my fault, Motoyasu was the one who used the majority of the cherry syrup." Todoroki said, staring daggers at Motoyasu.

"I said I was sorry, okay!" Motoyasu said, trying not to get an iceberg to the face.

After everyone had finished eating their snow cones, they headed to where the graduation ceremony would be taking place.

"And now, we'll be naming the heroes that have earned their place in the top 10 spots of pro heroes." Hizashi said.

"Deku! Dynamight! Shoto! Bullseye! Blade! Striker!"

More students' hero names were said. After they were finished, everyone received their official hero licenses. Everybody celebrated by using their quirks without destroying anything. The six main heroes left the building shortly after the event was over, heading to a specific location. They arrived at Deku's house, where they found Inko and Yagi drinking tea together.

"Izuku!" Inko called, dashing at her son as she cried tears of joy.

"Mom! We finally graduated!" Deku said, hugging her mother while crying as well.

"Ah, good evening Ms. Midoriya, good evening Sensei." Itsuki said, bowing down.

"Good evening, students. Or should I say, heroes." Yagi said.

Everyone was happy to hear that their teacher, the number one hero no longer saw them as pupils, but as proper heroes on their own path to greatness, just like he said they would be.

"I am very well aware that you had your party earlier, but you still have some of the day left. What do you say we make a celebration on our own, just us eight!" Yagi offered, smiling.

The six heroes shouted a collective "YEAH" and got to spend a great time together on Dagobah Beach. The six teen heroes sat together in the sand, staring out into the ocean.

"Here's to our future life as pro heroes and best friends! Cheers!" Motoyasu exclaimed, lifting up his drink.

"Cheers!" Said the other five, clinking their drinks before chugging down.

Yagi gazed at them from a distance. He couldn't have asked for anything better than this. His eyes glimmered with happiness. He knew that these seven would become the new symbols of peace, not just in his world, but in another as well.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.4K 155 43
In a world where 80% of the population has a superpower, called "quirks",Kuromaru is a 15 year old boy living with his adoptive father, Toshinori Yag...
198K 6.9K 29
❝ But when I smile for real, that means I am very happy. And, we hope that you'll be able to see something that will make you just as happy as well...
4.4K 173 30
Despite not having the best quirk for hero work you decide to apply to U.A anyway and unknowingly become the one and only candidate to inherit One Fo...
1.7M 68.2K 90
" falling in love is like the rain. it's unpredictable, but there are always signs before it completely falls. " ✧ FEMALE! reader [ male and female...