𝓐𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓪 - ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴏʀɴ...

By WBW_community

ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛʟʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ? ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ... More

☛ Adrestia - The guide Corner☚
☛The steps to start ☚
☛What is cliche? How to avoid it?☚
☛ The interview - Bugnoo ☚
☛ Mode and atmosphere in writing ☚
☛ Cover, Blurb, Title and impression ☚
☛ The interview: Georgia ☚
☛ Final points ☚
☛ Writer's Block ☚
☛ The special interview: Kim Namjoon ☚
☛ Interview : Nethu ☚
☛ What is Graphics? ☚
☛15 Tips for beginners in Graphics☚
☛A designer's view☚
☛Coolest trends in Graphics☚
☛Best apps for beginners☚
☛Interview : Fabi ☚
☛Technical skills for graphic designing☚
☛Best Color Combinations ☚
☛Best Color Combinations (Pt.2) ☚
☛Interview : Ela ☚

☛Interview : Drea☚

53 9 6
By WBW_community

Hi there dear wonders!!! How are all of you? Today we don't have a writer up here but a designer!!! Yes, we brought a graphic designer and her experience for you. First of all, we are thankful to Nhicodelle for joining us.

This time we have kooksheartandsoul  As our interviewer. Let us introduce our team for tonight.

Hi there guys, I am Tania. How are all of you? I am very glad to be a part of this project and the fact that I got to take an interview of a talented graphic designer lifted my mood up. So without any further wait, let me introduce my guest for tonight's interview.

Hi there guys,  oh— i am drea a fourteen year old potato, taurus. i am a graphic designer, musician and also a writer. i play the guitar, the piano, and i sketch random things during my free time. there's really nothing much to talk about me- i am just an average girl that's struggling over studies and what not.

Taniya: Nice to meet you Drea, What motivated you to download the app Wattpad?

Drea: Isaw my friends using the app so i thought why not- because i really love reading books as well. i was happy to know that there were e-books/books online so I won't have to carry pocket books anymore ;-;

Taniya: That's the advantage these reading apps brought. Would you share your experience as a designer.

Drea: My experience as a designer. uhm, i have been graphic designing for a year now. i started making covers on march 2021, ig. and it was just for fun. well— it may be also because i really love making covers for other people.

Taniya: That seems interesting. What do you think are the important factors regarding designing?

Drea: Important factors- okay so yeah. the most important factors regarding designing is never rush your edits. always trust the process because it will lead you to a better work. having a bad start doesn't mean you'll also have a bad result. just like the old saying . . . “TRUST THE PROCESS”. rushing things will just complicate everything. and yeah— i mean it  ;-;

Taniya:  Pretty valid. I liked how you used the saying in your work. What should we take care of while desinging?

Drea: . it's the quality, creativity, and details. these are the most important things in graphic designing. the quality is a must, and so are the creativity and the details. people don't really like plain designs, they prefer having a creative one and one with a good quality. lots of details that matches their book or satisfactory.

Taniya: I agree, moving on to next question, You are a writer too , how do you come up with the ideas for your books ?

Drea:i usually get ideas from irl happenings or just from something that inspires me. liek— it really depends on my mood. sometimes when i am overthinking and i came across an event from my past that is really interesting for me.

I'll write a whole plot about it. because why not? telling stories isn't just about the words, sentences and such. You will also need to put feelings on it for the readers to feel the message of the book/s better. that's why i get my plots from things that i see, or already happened to me, so i can express them better than anything.

Taniya: That's pretty simple and holds power. Random brain storming is a strong weapon and you seem to handle it well. My next question is;
What are your future plans on wattpad?

Drea: Nothing much. currently, i am very demotivated. i can't design that much nor can i write. but in the future, i will make sure to publish more books that everyone will relate to and fall in love with. and make more shops for people to hop in, because i really love serving people. i have so many plans for my books and shop but never gets the chance to make them happen and it's all because of my lack of motivation and ideas.

Taniya:  I like how you are straight forward and comfortable while sharing this all. What are your hobbies apart from writing and graphic designing?

Drea: singing, doing tiktoks, reading, playing musical instruments or listen to orchestra / classical music pieces.

Taniya:  It's beautiful, I see you like music . Do you have any plans on working as a graphic designer outside the Wattpad ?

Drea: idrk. but if i am given the chance, then why not ;>.

Taniya: I am sure you will be given. You can enroll in graphics designing courses and enhance your ability. Would you like to give tips for new graphic designers !?

Drea: If you're feeling demotivated or down because some other designers are "better" than you. then babes, just remember that i also started with shitty af covers and now i am making better ones. everything in this world takes time to be perfect. and even i am still practicing how to make good good ones up to this date. it might be hard at first- but you'll get through it! if you want any help then you can approach me via discord, i guess, or just wattpad ;>!! fighting!!

Taniya: As much as I want to continue knowing more and more about you, I will have to cut it short cause if time shortage. It was nice talking to you. Thank you fir being our guest.

Drea: It was fun talking about it all. Thank you for inviting me.

* Curtains fall *

We are very pleased to know that you joined us. Next article will be about the top hot trends in graphics and soon will be followed by a short, simple and easy tutorial on each app with relative topics. Hoping to see you guys in next update, thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 1.1K 18
𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙈𝙮 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 ------ 𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐖𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐀 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨�...
4.4K 95 7
"𝖺 𝗎𝗇𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾" 𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗍. 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗍 �...
281 120 20
"𝐈 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇. 𝒀'𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 �...
189K 5K 24
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻? 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧...