Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (2022) M...

By ShiraFangirl

After settling in Green Hills, Sonic and Y/N are ready for more freedom and making their mark as heroes, well... More

《 Voice Casts 》
《 💙 Sonic Playlist 💙 》
《 💛 Tails Playlist 💛 》
《 ❤ Knuckles Playlist ❤ 》
《 💎 Y/N Playlist 💎 》
《 Sneak Peek: I Make This Look Good 》
《 Sneak Peek: Meet Knuckles 》
《 Interview with CKN 》
《 Prologue 》
《 Chapter 1: Seattle Rescue 》
《 Chapter 2: Home Alone 》
《 Chapter 3: New Enemy 》
《 Chapter 4: Secrets of Master Emerald 》
《 Chapter 5: Dance Fight 》
《 Chapter 6: Snow Chase 》
《 Chapter 7: Separated 》
《 Chapter 8: Temple of Master Emerald 》
《 Epilogue 》
《 💎 Gwen's Birthday 💎 》
《 ❤ Moment with Knuckles ❤ 》
《 Drone Home 》
《 Secret Shadow 》
《 AU Turn of Events 》
《 AU Turn of Events Pt. 2 》
《 Birthday Specials 》

《 Chapter 9: Final Battle 》

9K 183 339
By ShiraFangirl

In Green Hills, the forces of G.U.N. are arriving outside and surrounding the café with armed personnel and military vehicles. Outside, Walters arrives in a helicopter with Tom and Maddie where the Secretary of Homeland Security comes in.

"Commander."

"Status report." Walters said.

"Robotnik is in there with Stone and a hostage. Possibly local peedi and I'm not saying he's dumb, but he is a local peedi. This town is in a lot of trouble."

Tom and Maddie looked at each other knowingly.

"Wade."

The doors of the coffee cafe opened and smokes comes out and there Robotnik comes before them, floating all dressed up black with emerald green lines, looking all powered up. He observed how several GUN agents pointed their weapons at him.

"Um... okay." Maddie said.

"Rocking that spring news collection, I see." Tom commented.

"Well, if it isn't the Pastry King." Robotnik said.

"It's the Donut Lord. You know, a real genius would remember that name of the guy who helped kicked your butt off this planet and I'll do it again if you mess with Green Hills."

"Congratulations on your oh-so-temporary sense of superiority." Robotnik sassed.

"You're finished, Robotnik. We've taken everything. Your lab, your drones, your funding! Let's see how big of a man you are without your silly little robots." Walters said.

"Would you like to see how... big of a man I can be?"

Robotnik blasts out his new powers and begins to tear apart G.U.N.'s vehicles and all other forms of technology in the vicinity and pulling it into a tornado, which he began to float into it.

"Welcome to the new norm!"

All the G.U.N. Agents gets off their vehicle as they get torn apart. Tom, Maddie, and Walters watched in shock.

"My God!" Walters gasped.

Stone runs out of the coffee cafe and looks up at Robotnik.

"Doctor! Take me with you!"

Robotnik gladly takes him into the tornado as Stone floats in the air. Everyone watches as the tornado gets bigger.

"He's taking everything apart." Tom said.

"He's building something." Maddie said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Sonic, Y/N, Tails, and Knuckles emerge from a Ring outside of town in the Tornado. As they fly, they spot Robotnik's tornado.

"That can only be one thing." Tails said.

"The fearsome power of the emerald." Knuckles confirmed.

"That doesn't look good." Y/N said.

"If that thing really turns thoughts into power, we are in big trouble. Robotnik has a lot of bad thoughts." Sonic said.

"No kidding." Y/N agreed.

Tails whispers to Sonic and Y/N.

"Hey, Sonic, Y/N. Are you sure it was a good idea bringing you-know-who aboard?"

"Knuckles isn't really a bad guy." Y/N defended.

"He's just a little... mixed up." Sonic added.

Knuckles turns to them offended.

"I am not mixed up. I have steely focus and I'm complex. And that's a lot for some people."

"Hope you're not still mad I hit you with that car." Tails laughed nervously.

"Pfft! I was completely uninjured, and my revenge will come when you least expect it, fox."

"He's just messing around." Y/N smiled amusingly.

"I'm not."

"You are."

"Not."

"Are."

"Not."

Sonic and Tails watched the two bicker. Y/N stopped herself and smiled to herself before saying it one more time to test his patience.

"You are."

Knuckles growled in frustration. They looked back up ahead as the tornado disappeared to reveal a giant robot called the Death Egg. It begins to dance as Robotnik controls it by moving his arms up side to side while taking a step forward, causing the G.U.N. and everyone in Green Hills to flee.

"Fall back! Fall back!" Walters ordered.

The Tornado flies closer to Death Egg.

"How are we suppose to beat this thing?" Tails asked.

"We need a plan." Y/N said.

"Right. Knuckles, use your strength to..."

Knuckles crossed his arms and placed them on his chest before jumping off the Tornado. Sonic, Y/N, and Tails were surprised as he fall into the forest.

"...jump off the plane."

"This guy is crazy!!" Y/N exclaimed.

"Wow! Okay...? This is what we're going to do. Step one: light taunting. Step two: I have no idea."

"Seriously, bro?!"

"There's nothing on my mind."

"Geez..."

As they fly past by, Tom and Maddie noticed them.

"Sonic! Y/N!" Maddie called, smiling.

Once they're now close to Death Egg, Sonic and Y/N begins to mock Robotnik.

"Nice action figure, Eggman!"

"Does it do anything or just stand there looking ugly?"

"Like a blistering, they keep coming back! They're on the okay to kill list. Shoot the missiles, make the decision."

"Uh... I just need a moment, sir. I'm trying to figure out how to do this!" Stone exclaimed.

"Did you even glance at the manual?"

Robotnik teleports and takes over his spot, shocking Stone with his energies as he operates the control panel.

"I'll do it. Pardon my lightning. You might want to ground yourself."

The missile barrage activates. Tails and Y/N sees this.

"Uh-oh."

Sonic though didn't noticed.

"I'm gonna pop that thing open like a can of chili—Ah!!"

He finally noticed the flying missiles coming out of Death Egg.

"Hang on!"

Tails steers the Tornado through the barrage, dodging them all in time. Sonic and Y/N hold on tight onto the Tornado's wings.

"Whoa!"

"Whoo!"

The missiles behind them exploded as the Tornado is looking completely unharmed. They all cheered and sighed in relief.

"Close one!"

Just as Sonic relaxes however, he is knocked away by a missile hitting him, shocking Y/N and Tails.

"Sonic!!" they shouted.

Death Egg flap their arms up and down like a chicken, looking victorious. Meanwhile, down on the ground, Knuckles approaches the Death Egg head-on.

"Robotnik! Deceiver!"

"Die, mosquito!"

Robotnik tries to crush him with his robot's hand as the fingers crawls towards him. Ultimately, Knuckles hits the hand with his best attack, creating a big red explosion. Robotnik pulls his hand back with a grin as it does no harm.

"Ohh! I felt that!"

Back in the air, Tails activates the machine gun gadgets equipped to the Tornado.

"Hit it, Tails!" Y/N encouraged.

He then begins shooting the Death Egg Robot. Robotnik growls, trying to swat the Tornado away like a fly, but they dodged that. Suddenly, the Tornado's wings get crushed by the Death Egg's flappable mustache. The Tornado subsequently crashes into the ground. Tails and Y/N screamed as they fall until Tails gets out of it and grabs Y/N by the hands in the last moment as they fly out.

Robotnik was surprised at the new attack.

"What just happened?"

Stone smiled and pulled out a book.

"It's the stache smasher. Right here on the manual."

Back to Sonic, he has managed to take control of the missile he is riding.

"Return to sender!"

He then redirects it into the Death Egg's knee, shaking the machine enough to knock Stone out.

"Stone?" Robotnik asked, only to see him unresponsive. "Oh, great! Next thing you know, there'll be report about a hostile work environment."

Sonic, Y/N, Tails, and Knuckles reconvene on the main street.

"Those are our best attacks, and they did nothing!" Knuckles growled in frustration.

"We can't beat Robotnik as long as he's got that emerald. He's too powerful." Tails frowned.

"We can't give up just yet." Y/N said firmly.

"Look, we aren't strong enough to beat Robotnik on our own. But there's four of us."

Sonic huddles Y/N, Tails, Knuckles together.

"Your strength, your smarts, your bravery, and my speed together. That's how we win!"

"So we make our stand here. On the field of battle!"

"As a team!"

"The four musketeers!"

"This is it."

The four turned to Death Egg and get into their fighting position.

"This is our moment!"

"Time to fight." Robotnik grinned in a yoga position.

He sends his infantry of Badniks after the four. The heroes engage the Badniks as Y/N fought them using her katanas and her own shield Tails made for her. Tails shooting off the Badniks using his gun and other gadgets as they get blasted. Knuckles destroys them using his fists. Sonic using the dance moves as he kicks the Badniks.

"Bad time to say this, but I don't actually have a plan." Sonic said.

"Seriously?! Again?!" Y/N groaned.

"Tails! Any ideas?"

"We have to find his weak spot." Tails said, shooting off off Badniks.

"I suggest the groin." Knuckles said.

"What?! No! No!" Sonic and Y/N exclaimed, looking weirded out.

"Professionally, yes. The groin is the weakest spot." Knuckles said, holding the Badnik before punching it.

"And I supposed you've experienced doing that to the enemy by hitting them in the groin?!" Y/N sassed, slicing off the Badnik.

"Yes! I did!"

"Stop.Saying.Groin!" Sonic shouted.

"Hedgehogs!" Robotnik called from the Death Egg and fired lasers at them.

"Look out!"

They all got out of the way and speed up to the Death Egg, dodging every attacks.

"I know what his weak spot is. It's me and sis! We're the groin!"

"How?!"

Knuckles throws the ball Sonic as he spin dashes at the Badniks. Sonic get out of the ball and flying Tails grabs him and they begin to spin, destroying every flying Badniks. Y/N throws her katanas up in the air and Knuckles lodges her and tosses her katanas to Y/N. She hurls them at the Badniks. He catches her and the two smile at each other.

"Think about it! We live rent-free in this dude's head. So if I go out there and rile him up..."

Knuckles realizes what he's saying.

"He'll focus on you, leaving himself open to a flanking maneuver from me and the fox! Hedgehog, you are a brave and noble warrior. Go to your certain death with honor."

"We're gonna have to work on your pep talks, pal." Sonic said.

"It's both confusing and honorable at the same time." Y/N said.

"Yeah!" Tails giggled.

"Sis, you go with them. I need to deal with him myself."

"No way! Brother and sister stick together, no matter what."

"Yeah, but I can't have you get hurt again. Please, for me."

"Alright..." Y/N sighed.

"Let's go." Sonic said.

"Good luck, bro."

"You too, sis."

With everyone in agreement, the four splits up, with Sonic running up to the Death Egg.

"Alright, mustache. You want me? Come and get me!"

"You don't tell me about coming and getting, I am on the cutting edge in coming and getting! Coming, getting! Coming, getting! Coming, getting!"

As Robotnik has the Death Egg follow Sonic out of Green Hills. Y/N, Tails, and Knuckles runs up behind the Robot as Y/N jumps up high and lands onto the backside, gripping onto the sides while Tails carries Knuckles as he flies.

"Oh! You're really heavy!" he groaned, trying to hold him.

"That's because I am 1 million percent muscle. Faster, fox!"

Y/N rolls her eyes at that as the boys caught up to her and they start climbing.

At the same time, Tom and Maddie are helping evacuate civilians. They saw a truck and immediately stopped them.

"Tom, what the heck happened here?" Man asked.

Tom and Maddie looked at each other, getting the idea.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Let's go get our kids."

They turned to the man and said in unison.

"We need your truck."

They take the truck and drive out in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Out in the forest, Robotnik takes a break to get his breath.

"Coming, getting... Whoo!"

"Hey, you-hoo!"

He sees Sonic hanging on top of the tree.

"So what's the plan here? You gonna build a big robot house, get yourself a big robot wife?"

"I'm going to enslave humanity and force them to service my machines. First Green Hills, then the universe, then the multiverse, then who knows? Maybe I'll be enough."

Sonic glares angrily.

"Full disclosure? You won't be there."

Robotnik's eyes glows green before he
starts to shoot eye lasers at Sonic from the Death Egg, who barely manages to dodge them.

"Eye lasers?! Really?"

As Sonic is about to head over a bridge however, he starts to run out of gas and begins to slow down, allowing the Death Egg to catch up.

"Snot rocket!"

Robotnik fire a nose beam that destroys the bridge.

"No, no, no, no, no, no!"

The broken bridge sends Sonic plummeting down as he crashes roughly.

"Ha, ha, ha! Giving up already? Not so tough when you're fighting someone 700 times your size, are ya? You can't beat me! I'm all powerful! All knowing!"

He stops to hear something behind him.

"All seeing."

Tails break into the Death Egg's cockpit.

"Looks like your fancy robot is lit."

Tails proceeds to use holographic images of himself to swarm Robotnik.

"What about me?"

"Over here!"

"Down below!"

"Behind you!"

"Too slow!"

Robotnik tries to blast away the holograms, but there's too many of them. He's had enough.

"You cannot outsmart me! I'm the outsmarterer!"

With a big flash, he manages to blast away the holograms, leaving Tails at Robotnik's mercy as he fell onto the column, nearly falling into the pit.

"I didn't outsmart you. I'm just the distraction." Tails smirked.

"Robotnik!"

Robotnik notices Knuckles and Y/N on the other side of the cockpit.

"I am also a hologram!"

Y/N blows raspberry.

"Disloyal." Robotnik sneered.

Knuckles cracks his fists.

"This is how I roll." he recited Robotnik's words.

Knuckles' fists glows electric red as Y/N's rockets from her shoes activates. They nodded to each other before they jumped at Robotnik and literally punches or kicked the Master Emerald out of him as it went flying. Robotnik collapses on his knees, stunned and falls over along with the Death Egg, causing Tails, Y/N and Knuckles to slide out of the Death Egg with the Master Emerald.

Knuckles holds Y/N close to him and they land outside. All three of them ended up crashing into each other, tumbling onto the ground. Y/N groaned in pain and found herself sandwiched between Tails who's on top of her and Knuckles who's beneath her, completely knocked out.

Robotnin wheezed out in pain as he recovers.

"Where's my emerald?"

He looks around to find it gone.

"No, no, no, no, no, no! Computer, accelerate power."

Robotnik uses his control glove to activate the Death Egg's auxiliary power, causing the robot to start powering up again.

Meanwhile, an exhausted and injured Sonic comes back to his senses and spots the Master Emerald nearby.

"The emerald. It's right there."

He slowly gets up, tripping himself.

"I have to... reach it."

As Sonic slumps his way towards the Master Emerald, at the same time, Y/N gets up and lightly pushes the boys off of and spots her brother. She quickly runs after him.

"Sonic!"

"We... need to... get the emerald."

"Alright. Hold on."

Y/N helps him get through. Robotnik manages to get the Death Egg back on its feet, eyes glowing red and walk towards Sonic and Y/N. Y/N turns over and her eyes widens in horror, beginning to walk faster while holding her brother close.

"Come on. We need to move faster."

"I'm... trying..."

Without Robotnik knowing however, Tom and Maddie are arriving from behind in the truck. While Tom drives, Maddie looks over and sees Sonic and Y/N.

"There they are! Go, go, go!"

Then, just before the Death Egg can step on Sonic and Y/N, the Master Emerald is picked up by Sonic, and in turn they get picked by Maddie as she and Tom drive by in the truck.

"No!" Robotnik shouted.

"We got you, Sonic and Y/N!"

Despite having escape the Death Egg's foot however, Robotnik raised his fist. Tom sees it and warns them.

"Hold on!"

Then he punch the ground behind the truck, causing it to topple and crash. Sonic, Y/N, Tom and Maddie crawl out of the wreck.

"You guys okay?" Maddie asked.

"Yeah." Tom replied.

"Okay."

They lean against the damaged truck and spot the Death Egg approaching. Sonic looks down at the Master Emerald.

"I got the emerald. We can still defeat him. Come on, come on. How does this thing work? What do we do?"

Suddenly, the Master Emerald begins to crack.

"What??" Y/N gasped.

It then crumbles to pieces in Sonic's hands, releasing the seven Chaos Emeralds from it.

"No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!!" Sonic exclaimed.

"No, no, no! Please work! Please work!"

Y/N tries to piece the Master Emerald back together but it was no use. Robotnik comes in close.

"Look at the happy little family."

Robotnik proceeds to use the Death Egg's flamethrower to trap the four inside a ring of fire.

"You have to get away from us."

"We're the one he wants."

"Hey, we're not going anywhere. We're family." Maddie said firmly, facing the hedgehog siblings.

"Families stick together..."

Tom takes Y/N's hand while Maddie takes Sonic's hand as the siblings hold each other's hand.

"...No matter what."

Robotnik raises his foot to crush them. The Wachowski family huddle close to each other.

"We love you, guys." Sonic and Y/N said sadly.

"We love you too, Sonic and Y/N." Tom said.

Sonic, Y/N and their foster family get ready to accept their fate and die together as the Death Egg brings its foot down upon them. However, in the last moment, the Chaos Emeralds respond to Sonic and Y/N's emotions, who inadvertently absorbs them before they were completely squished by its foot.

"No!!!" Tails screamed at their death.

"No! Y/N!!" Knuckles screamed in agony.

Robotnik cheered in victory.

"I've got them! I've finally got them! Ha, ha, ha!"

However, the Death Egg suddenly jerks up.

"What was that?"

Robotnik looks over. At the same time, Tom and Maddie find themselves not dead and look over to see the robot's foot is being lifted by Sonic and Y/N, now transformed into Super Sonic and Super Y/N. Tails and Knuckles were shocked and amazed at the sight of the powerful hedgehogs.

Blasting through the Death Egg's foot, Super Sonic and Super Y/N faces Robotnik as she summons something in her hand to reveal a giant emerald battle sword.

Then, the super hedgehog siblings cuts its head off as it fell to the ground, facing the horrified Robotnik.

"It's over, Eggman." Super Sonic declared.

"You're done for." Super Y/N added.

Robotnik looks at them nervously.

"I like the new look. It works for you two. What do we say we just let bygones be bygones? I did some things, you did some things. There are good people on both sides."

Super Sonic just glares at him while Super Y/N looks unconvinced, sharpening her sword.

"Surely, three intelligent beings..."

Behind Robotnik, he uses his control glove to have the Death Egg Robot get ready to punch.

"...can work these things out!"

Robotnik goes to punch them when Super Sonic blocks the blow and holds its fist. Robotnik tries to push its fist to crush him, but with much power, it doesn't affect him. Super Sonic blows the robot's arm to pieces. Tom and Maddie rushes over and cheers them on, watching the battle.

"Come on, buddies!"

"Get him, Sonic and Y/N!"

"Yeah, come on."

Robotnik tries to use his other fist to punch Super Y/N when she easily slices the arm off with her big sword, causing it to fall off. Both Super Sonic and Super Y/N begins piercing through the robot several times at super speed. As soon as they were done, Super Sonic and Super Y/N tap of their foot on the robot at the same time. Robotnik looks at them in disbelief.

"Oh, it's like that?"

All he receives was glares.

"Okay, we're not friends!"

As the Death Egg begins to topple over, Robotnik says his last words before falling with collapsing robot.

"Later, haters!"

As soon as the Death Egg is down, Super Sonic and Super Y/N comes back down, the Wachowskis comes towards them.

"Sonic! Y/N!"

"Buddies!"

Knuckles stops them.

"Wait! You cannot touch them! The hedgehogs holds the power of the emerald. I'm sorry, they are no longer the Sonic and Y/N you once knew."

"What?..." Tom asked in disbelief.

Super Sonic proceeds to summon a thunder storm that focuses into his hand. Everyone watched in fear of what he's going to do while Super Y/N stands there calmly. However, it is then revealed that Sonic only made a chili dog for himself. He takes a whiff of it and bites it.

"Mmm! Oh, you gotta try this!"

With a snap of his fingers, he summons another one for Knuckles, who looks up, only to land in his face.

"Okay, he's exactly the Sonic you once knew." he bluntly remarked.

Knuckles looked over at Y/N, who giggles and summons a napkin to clean his face.

"Same with Y/N."

"Ah-ha." Tom bluntly agreed while Maddie just giggled.

With a smile, Super Sonic and Super Y/N subsequently relinquishes the Chaos Emeralds, which disappear to parts unknown, and reverts back to normal. The big sword though is still in Y/N's hand. Looks like she gets to keep it as it looks better than her katanas. She stabs the blade onto the ground.

"Sonic! Y/N!"

Maddie hugs the two as they hug back. Tom comes next with his arms open wide.

"Bring it in, buds!"

This time Sonic hugs Tom along with Y/N. They pulled away after.

"Ah, it's good to be back in blue! The golden God thing was fun, but blue has always been more of my color."

"Light blue is much better than gold."

"Looks good on you two." Tom agreed.

"Sonic, Y/N, you two are the most powerful heroes in the universe, and you let it go, why?" Tails asked.

"Because we still have some growing up to do. And I kind of liked being a kid."

"Same for me."

"And you're just any kids, you're our kids." Tom said.

"That's right."

Maddie booped Sonic and Y/N's nose.

"Bring it in!"

Tom and Maddie pulled Sonic, Y/N, and Tails into a hug.

"Yay! Group hugs!"

"It's a good thing we didn't do this before you would have blown up!" Sonic said, making them laugh.

As they celebrate, Knuckles takes the pieces of the Master Emerald and reassembles it.

"Whoa, you fixed it." Sonic awed.

"I've spent my whole life questing for this, now I have it, now we have it. What do we do with it? What next?"

Knuckles passes the Master Emerald to Tails.

"There were once two orders of heroes who protected the galaxy from those who would use the emerald for evil."

"But they have all passed on to the great battleground in the sky."

"So we start a new order, the four of us." Y/N said.

"This is no light task. We must make a vow to use our powers to keep the universe safe. To watch out for each other. Our new tribe." Knuckles said.

"Oh, I know. A power bump."

Tails brings out his fist.

"Good idea." Sonic said.

"Now we're talking." Y/N agreed.

The three together bring out their fist. Knuckles raise his eyebrow in confusion.

"It's an Earth's custom, an unbreakable promise." Tails explained.

"Very well. A power bump it is."

Tom and Maddie power bumped each other as the four heroes did the same.

"Power bump!" Sonic and Y/N said in unison.

As soon as they pulled their fists away, Y/N punches Knuckles in the stomach,, shocking everyone.

"That's for beating up my brother, trusting Eggman, kidnapping me, and nearly putting everyone in danger."

Knuckles narrows his eyes, holding his stomach in pain.

"What, is it always going to be this way? Cause..."

Y/N pulls Knuckles into a kiss for a while before pulling away.

"Oh!" Maddie gushed, while Tom coughed awkwardly.

"Wha...?" Sonic and Tails gaped in disbelief.

"That's for... everything else." Y/N said, blushing.

Knuckles gazes at her love struck.

"...I could get used to it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142 1 6
An alternate universe if there was a movie version of Sails, Mangey and Nine and they lived with Tom and Maddie. Sonic 1: Nine, Mangey and Sails had...
35.6K 595 12
Two alien best friends have been living on Earth for years until a recent accident in baseball game. Follow Sonic and his bud Y/N as they travel alon...
2.3K 44 5
The world needed heroes -- it got hedgehogs. Powered with incredible speed, Sonic and his sister (Y/N) embrace their new home on Earth -- until they...
501K 7.3K 91
Y/n L/n Wakes up on a beach without no memory as to what happened to him or how he got there. He hold a mysterious emerald like crystal on his hand a...