𝘼𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙤 - 𝙅𝙅 𝙈𝙖...

By jjismyfavmanwhore

season 1 ✅ season 2 ✅ season 3 ✅ Jade Cameron- The rejected Cameron JJ Maybank- The Pogue prince chapter =... More

Aesthetics
Intro
Pilot
The lucky compass
The forbidden zone
Spy games
Midsummers
Parcel 9
Dead calm
the bell tower
The phantom
The Gold
The Heist
Prayers
Homecoming
The darkest hour
My Druthers
The Bonfire
The Cross
Trapped
The Coastal Venture
Poguelandia
The Bells
Fathers and sons
The Diary
Heists
The Dark Forest
Happy Anniversary
Tapping The Rudder
Welcome to Kitty Hawk
Secret of the Gnomon
Announcement!!
Extras

The Runway

5.7K 77 3
By jjismyfavmanwhore

"Why do you have this?" I ask, holding up the compass.

"Put that down." He snaps.

"This is John B's, dad. Where did you get this?" I ask, getting angrier.

"John B and your friends are in way over their heads. Ok, the gold is-"

"How do you know about the gold?" I ask.

"What?" He asks, "It's a famous ship wreck Jade." He snaps. "And John B doesn't want my help getting the gold."

"How do you know we found it?" I ask.

"Jade-"

"Tell me, dad!" I scream.

"I'm not stupid, Jade! Now tell me where it is!" He screams, walking up to me.

"No! Why would I do that?! You're a liar!" I scream. He slaps me across the face knocking me on to the ground.

"Jade! Tell me, now!" He screams, towering over me.

"Why do you have the compass." I seeth. "If you tell me why you have it, I'll tell you where the gold is." I say, ignoring the stab of pain on my cheek. 

"It's a long story, Jade. I can't-" 

"I'll wait." I say.

"It was an accident, ok? I swear I didn't mean to hurt him." He then goes into a very long story about how he murdered Big John. Got rid of his body. Lied to John B. Lied to me. Lied to everyone.

"You killed Big John?" I whisper, tears, running down my face. "You murdered him? You let him die on his own?! You let John B go nine months without a father! You-" he shuts my mouth by slapping a hand over it.

"I said what I said. Now, tell me where the gold is." He whispers in my ear, ignoring the tears rolling down my in fear.

"I'm not telling you shit." I say.

"Fine. Fine. Go to your room." he orders.

"What?" I ask, nervous.

"Go to your fucking room!" He screams. I get up and run through the house and into my bedroom.

"Pack a bag." Dad says, walking into my room.

"What?" I ask.

"Pack a goddamn, bag. I'm getting you and Sarah off this Island."

"No, no you're not." I say, shaking my head in disbelief.

"Yes, I am. We're going to the Bahama's." He says.

"No, no, I can't. I can't leave JJ or my friends." I beg.

"Yes, you can and we are." He says.

"What?" I say, in disbelief.

"You heard me. You get in the car, calm as can be, and we go to the Bahamas. It is going to be a nice get away before I hand myself to the cops. I promise sweat heart. Everything is gonna be fine."

He leaves the room and I instantly grab a bag and shove my clothes in it. The sooner we leave, the quicker we come back meaning the quicker John B gets justice.

We drive past the bushland and get closer to the air strip.

"Dad, I don't understand why I need to go to the Bahamas." Sarah states. "I think that I really need to talk to John B." She says, beginning to panic.

"No, sweetheart, I told you, he is not himself right now, all right? This isn't forever. It's just until they're able to find him and get him the help he needs. Trust me, all right." He says. Sarah sighs and looks back out the window.

We get to the strip and Sarah and I stay in the car.

Dad begins talking to Gavin, the guy working on the air strip, whilst I look at Sarah. 

"Sar." I whisper. She looks at me from the rear view mirror. I put a finger to my lips telling her to keep quiet. "John B was right. Dad told me. And I know that it's hard to believe because you love him, but I love him too... and he's a murderer." I whisper.

"You're lying." She whispers.

"Why would I lie?" I hiss.

She gets out of the car and I follow in suit walking behind her.

"What's in the boxes?" She asks.

"Uh, just some, uh... decorative marble pieces that Rose found." He says.

I walk to a guy, loading them up. "Hi, sorry. What's in those crates?" I ask. Dad grabs my arm, not even trying to hide the amount of strength he's using and pulls me back to Sarah.

"Just, get on the plane." He says. Sarah grabs my hand and squeezes it. "We have to get going." He rushes. He looks me dead in the eyes, "We don't know what might happen if we don't get on!"

"No, we're going home." Sarah says, pulling me along.

"Excuse me?" I ask, to a guy. "yeah can I-" I'm cut off by dad pulling me by the stomach and towards the plane causing a splash of pain from my cut. "No, dad! Let me go! Please, dad, stop!" I yell, tears rushing down my face already. He throws me into the plane, a different guy throwing Sarah in, and climbs in after.

"Dad! Let us go!" Sarah yells. He forces our seatbelts on and starts up the plane.

"DAD, NO! I DON'T WANT TO GO!" I sob.

He ignores mine and Sarah's pleas and begins moving forward. Suddenly, the twinkie begins driving beside us, in the front seat is JB.

"John B." I smile, tapping Sarah. She looks out the window as well.

"Hey, hey, it's ok." John B reassures us.

"Get off the runway!" Dad yells. John B speeds up trying to get in front of the plane.

Dad, speeds up the plane, well at least attempts to, but Sarah and I grab his hand pull it off the accelerator.

"No! No!" Sarah protests.

"Get back!" He yells, pushing his elbow in to my eye. I keep pulling at his hand, despite the pain, and try and to stop it all together.

"Stop, stop! You're gonna kill him!" Sarah yells. I take it upon myself to rip his hand off the accelerator and pull on the break stick, just as the plane reaches the twinkie. JB gets out of the van and runs up to Ward.

"Oh my god." I whisper in relief. I grab Sarah and run to the exit door.

"No! No! No!" Sarah yells, pulling John B back. 

"Back off, dad!" I yell, shoving him back and turning to JB. "You're ok." I whisper in disbelief. Sirens fill the air and Sheriff Peterkin steps out of her car and walking up to dad.

"Thank god you're here! I told you that he has lost his goddamn mind." He says, pointing behind me to JB.

"Put your hands on your head." She says.

"I'd do what she said." Dad says.

"She's talking to you, Ward."

He turns around to Peterkin in disbelief. She has her gun pointed right at his head.

"You're under arrest for the murder of 'Big John' Routledge. Put your hands on your head." She repeats. He does what he says, and turns around to look at us. He gets on his knees. "I've waited a long time for this." She says, tightening the handcuffs. He suddenly turns around and begins to struggle. Peterkin stands back and pulls out her gun.

A loud gunshot goes off, causing JB to pull me in to him and Sarah. I watch in horror as Peterkin drops to her knees and Rafe to walk around the plane.

"Rafe." I whisper in horror. "No. No." I say, tears falling down my face.

"Rafe. What did you do?" Dad asks.

"I saved you, dad." he smiles, devilishly.

1232 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 400 38
Rafe Cameron is a kook. A well known one too. Y/n Y/l/n is a pouge. A well known one too. Y/n hates kooks and Rafe hates pouges. But could things cha...
508K 8.4K 77
/Rafe Cameron/ She's lying, I know she is. She saw who it was. In and out of consciousness, between blurbs, she knew. But for some reason, she wouldn...
161K 2.5K 38
where a kook wanted a swing at a pogue and then set the island ablaze. rafe cameron x pogue Disclaimer: INCREDIBLY mature content
740 194 67
Tobi and Ky are now apart of your favorite gang.. The Pogues. Brooke and Lux are now part of your least favorite gang.. The Kooks. Season 1 - Started...