GULMOHAR (COMPLETED)

Από Yours_Nidhi

Thank you my anonymous reader for the beautiful cover ❤️ I love you ❤️ Dr Sanchi Prabhu's life had been a rol... Περισσότερα

Author's Note
Teaser - Some fragrances are unforgettable!!!
Character Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Next Daily - Teaser - Offer Accepted!!!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Author's Note - Another chance ❤️
Chapter 54
Epilogue - Part 1
Epilogue - Last

Chapter 2

6.9K 522 249
Από Yours_Nidhi

NISHCHAY

'I am sorry Aniketh...we cannot talk anything below 35 Lakhs. You have to understand. I have a 12 years of experience with expertise in all open source softwares that you desire. I already have a 20 lakhs package and I also have another offer in hand!' argued the candidate we were hiring for my organization.

We were one of fast growing software company in Punjab completely operating a work from home from day one however like any other company here as well a candidate ditched us at the nth minute. Just 2 days before joining he says he has a better offer and now here we are looking for our rejected options.

Aniketh my friend and fellow HR Manager was loosing his mind looking into the resumes. People think an HR's job is easy.

Come do our job in the month and you'll know what we do!!! Specially when it's the first quarter of the year where half the organization puts down their papers because they got a better offer and the rest give you cold shoulder because they aren't happy with their compensation letter and threaten you to put down the papers. Everyone thinks we HR own the company. No!!! We don't!!! We are also employees like you who have a few rules and regulations and a few policies we follow. If I don't retain you in an exit interview discussion it's not because I don't like your checks shirt or your tiffin box sent by your bebe (mother). It's simply because my management wants me to do it. But no!!! We HR's are the Mogambos, Thanos at times even Komolikas in an organisation.

'But Zishan...you are asking for an unbelievable number. From 20 to 35 Lakhs is too much!!! And in first round of interview you quoted 30 lakhs as expected now you are asking 35 that too without a variable portion...' Aniketh argued

'Look Aniketh...Its upto you...YNM Corp is ready to hire me for 32 lakhs...all I am asking you is to surpass the package!!!' argued the candidate

'But Zishan!!! Can we negotiate?' Aniketh asked. I could see his expressions on the call. Zishan Mohammed was an extremely good resource but the guy was too demanding.

'Absolutely No!!!' said the guy firmly.

I usually don't intervene but when Aniketh pinged me personally saying

'Looks like we lost him too!!!' I had to pitch in.

'Mr Mohammed. We really appreciate that you are so honest about this but I don't think we can go ahead with what you are asking us!!! And anyways ' I said firmly and I could see horror dancing on Aniketh's face.

'Bro!!! He's very good!!! Lathika will go crazy if she gets to know this one as well didn't work out. If not him then we have everyone below 6 years experience which means we would need to re interview!!! Don't blow him away bro!!!' he sent me all sad smileys on our personal chat to which I simply sent him a smiley. I also noticed a shock on the candidate Zishan's face. I could say he didn't see that coming.

'However...would you be comfortable in sharing your offer annexure with us? So we can see if something is possible?' I asked and immediately he agreed and sent to salary annexure of the counter offer he held. Quickly examining the same I smiled and spoke up

'Mr Mohammed with this package I see the package you hold has 15 percent of your salary as variable which means it is completely dependent upon your performance and it's not my thing to say but being an ex employee at YNM Corp you almost never get that amount. And then your organization also doesn't offer you a work from home which means you must shift to Mumbai and as much I remember from our initial discussion you wanted to stay in Punjab with your family, correct me if I'm wrong. Our organization offers you a complete work from home. No variable portion in the 30 lakhs that we offer you and we also give a yearly bonus which is extra with an extremely flexible work life balance which I don't know if YNM could offer you.

Anyways it's upto you. It was a pleasure knowing you. Thanks' I said and I could see the man was now thinking.

'YNM can give me onsite opportunities too! Which your company cannot.' he argued

'Certainly!!! But we are one of very few organizations who follow the sun concept. Which means once you finish your 9 hours of work no one will call you!!! Including the weekends!!! You are a free bird!' I said and the man gulped.

Aniketh looked at me and I smiled.

It took Zishan exactly 5 mins to say a 'yes!!!' and there we had him onboard. We congratulated him and disconnected.

'You are fire dude!!! How do you do it?' Aniketh asked and I made myself a mug of black coffee and said

'Experience I guess!!!'

'I am mighty impressed bro!!! I am telling you they will promote you to the Senior Hiring manager this year. I heard Rivan speak yesterday.' he said and I smiled

'But I will miss you man!!! I mean we are a team. You trained me and now we do this together. You should have got this promotion long ago but I don't know what issues Lathika had from you. Anyways I am glad you are getting this position now!' he said and suddenly my mood drifted towards the moment that happened between me and Lathika a week ago in the pub during the new years party

Flashback begins...

'Mehek are you sure she is ok? I mean..I can still come back home and ta-' I was trying to explain her but she cut it short saying

'Nishu...just enjoy the party! You don't get your time off yaar and anyways she is playing with Imran's nephew Sufi. They look very happy. The way your daughter is blushing when they are playing 'Ghar-Ghar (House)' looks like you already found yourself a son in law Nishu...your 4 year daughter has a mighty big crush on this 6 year old!!!' she said and I narrowed my eyebrows.

'Keep that little shit away from my daughter!!!' I said and Mehek chuckled.

'Kyra is so right...'You are a Posessive Pa!!!' and I rolled my eyes.

'Now shoo...go...enjoy yourself. I will keep Kyra with me...you have some 'fun'!!! I heard from Aniketh...looks like something is brewing between you and your senior Lathika Gill!!! Niiiiice' she teased and I wanted to rip of Aniketh's mouth. The boy has never learnt to shutup. Even in college he was a charter box. More like a news channel. Couldn't keep a thing to himself. When I got a job after my BBM and he decided to do a full time MBA I thought I got rid of him but no...few years later we both join WorldCorp my current organization and there this fellow joins as my junior. But thanks to him it got easier completing my executive MBA while in return I taught him everything here at WorldCorp. As of now although he is my junior but we are more of friends at workplace as well as outside. Means!!! He knows all my secrets.

I disconnected the call while I heard a seductive voice behind me calling my name in a husky whisper close to my ears...

'Nishhhchay!!!' she whispered and I smirked. I turned around to see Lathika in a silver bodycon dress. She was lean, dark with curly hair. The definition of sexy. She walked closer to me and asked...

'Can we dance?' and I nodded.

Lathika Gill is my senior. My VP. She is an extremely talented young woman who joined our organization a year ago. She was half my experience but her MBA from a prestigious foreign University and her work experience in worlds leading organization gave her this position. From day one Lathika had this look that she gave me which could burn you in desire.

She was hot! Many guys were jealous of me because Lathika Gill was giving me all the attention but I...I didn't acknowledge it.

Reason... Nishchay Mehra does not date!

I didn't want to fall into these stupid caricatures. I wasn't a MARRIAGE material! Heck I didn't want to be with women too. But Lathika was one hell of a woman. Seductive...Lustful...Sexy!

In office I had to behave myself, she as well maintained a professional bond but outside the organization she would give me these lustful looks, at times these little intimate touches which said she wants this. However I knew I couldn't.

I didn't have it in me anymore.
I had Kyra to take care of. She was only 3 then and it's not easy being a single father. To add on my habits didn't help either. I was still undergoing therapies which failed miserably and I went back to alcohol.

'You must quit it! Kyra is growing up. She will know one day.' Aniketh explained me. I was struggling hard to not touch alcohol. But once I put my princess to bed, the house looked scary and lonely. I would eventually surrender to my drinks.

I knew this was stupid but I couldn't help it. But when Mehek and Aniketh pressurized me to give Lathika a chance although skeptical I finally gave in. However I clearly told her I'm not into marriage but to my ultimate surpise Lathika smirked saying 'Neither am I' and that made it convenient for us. We started talking on calls and going out for coffee breaks however I couldn't meet her post office hours and neither on weekends because of Kyra.

I introduced Kyra to Lathika while although Lathika tried to gel with Kyra. Kyra did not like Lathika. And it was clear when one sunday Lathika came home but Kyra was hell bent on not opening the door for her. When I tried explaining to her she ran to her room and started crying hugging her mother's picture. I was left heartbroken. One thing I cannot bear is tears in my child's eyes. It was crystal clear that she didn't like Lathika a single bit. That was last!!! I never tried to bond then again.

I tried explaining Lathika that this won't work but she said it's fine and that we can be friends. However last night when we arrived here at Goa we ended up talking and at one weak moment she kissed me and I responded. And we decided to give this another try.

Mature Content Ahead
Skip if you are uncomfortable

She began moving her body seductively grinding me low. She made me keep my hands on her waist and continued dancing. She bit her lip seductively and then bit my ear and whispered...

'I want you!!! Now!!!' and I could see raw lust in her eyes.

'But Lathika-' I was trying to explain her but she silenced me as her lips landed on mine.

And the next thing I knew was we were in her room. She had pushed me against a wall and began kissing my chest. She tore my shirt and began licking me, leaving small kisses and bites everywhere.

I was being pleasured by a woman after 4 years!!! I closed my eyes when I felt her hand on my groin. I yelped when she smirked and whispered...

'I want you to enjoy this!!! While I enjoy YOU!!!' and I gulped.

In one go she unzipped me and stripped off my lowers. The next second she smirked seeing my aroused soldier.

She simply removed the straps of her bodycon dress which now hanged on her waist. Her busty treasure was now at my display under a thin piece of black strapless bra.

Suddenly a wave of self doubt hits me. Something within says this is not right. I want to back off but the next second I feel her hand on my groin. She strokes my length and whispers saying

'I wanna taste you!!! Wouldn't you want to taste me too??? Atleast touch me...come on baby!!! Have me!!!' she invites me and makes me keep my hands on her breasts while continuing to stroke my length. My hands are still frozen but she grasps my length and kneels down to give me a mouth while whispering something insane...

'Gosh Nishchay you are so sexy!!! Just your eyes are enough to make me go crazy!!! Ahhhh damn I wanna rob you from the world' she whispers stroking my length and that's when I get those flashes...

'Ahhhh...your eyes alone are enough to make me hard for you baby!!! You are so sexy! I want to rob you from the world!!! ' saying I digged my face in between her thighs...

You are so sweet....I love you...

I love you...so so much...Sudeshna ...'

And my eyes shot open like someone threw cold water on me and that very moment I felt Lathika's hot breath on my groin. She was about to give me a blow job when I simply pushed her away.

She was shocked.

I quickly wore my boxers and pants and began zipping up.

'This is wrong! This is so wrong!!!' I kept muttering under my breath when Lathika saw me in horror.

'I am...I....am sorry' I whispered looking elsewhere when she pushed me against the wall and began kissing and biting my lips.

'Lathika please....' I tried to push her away but she was aggressive.

'No please!!!' I said when she was again trying to unzip me but I pushed away her advances.

'Nishchay what the fuck!!! You can't leave me like this...look at me...look here' saying she was trying to unbuckle her bra when I looked elsewhere and screamed a 'STOPPP!!!' and she had angry tears in her eyes.

She felt humiliated but I was helpless. I couldn't! I really couldn't!!! It wasn't easy to get over your past! Not everyone could! Atleast I didn't have it in me.

'I am sorry...' saying I was about to leave the room when I heard her say ..

'Nishchay Mehra! You will have to pay a hefty price for rejecting me!' but I only said her a sorry and left from there.

I went to my room and opened my luggage bag and pulled out her picture.

Sudeshna....

That smile...that giggle was still alive in my ears.

'I am sorry Sudha ..I am sorry baby' I hugged the photo and cried my heart out. I didn't want to stay there any longer. I took a cab and reached home

'Gulmohar Apartments'

Mehek was shocked to see me but she probably understood looking at my red eyes and didn't ask a word. My little Kyra was already asleep. I carried her in my arms and went home.

I put her into her little bed, covered her with a quilt and kissed her forehead.
'Pa is sorry my princess and Pa loves you and Mumma the most' I whispered softly while trying to hide my tears.

Mature Content Ends

Flashback ends...

That was the day when Lathika spoke the last time to me. Since that day till now she only sent me emails every time she wanted to communicate something.

I had miffed her. She was pissed with me. She didn't talk to me directly on zoom meetings and chose to communicate to Aniketh rather. My junior was giving me details about the next budget cycle which ideally my boss should be telling me. But nevermind. I knew she was upset.

Today was my compensation discussion and I had come to office to meet my manager Mr Khanna and Lathika both in the meeting room.

I knew this was for my promotion. I tried smiling at Lathika but she instead smirked. I didn't understand why she did that but the minute I got my compensation letter I understood everything.

My promotion slipped off my hands. But what shocked me was that my reporting manager had changed and my eyes almost shot open when I saw it was none other than Aniketh.

I looked at Lathika who gave me an evil smile.

'I deserved this promotion Mr Khanna. This was my hard earned one and Aniketh??? Like really??? He is less experienced infact I was the one who trained him!!!' I argued

'But he is more qualified. He is an MBA!!!' Mr Khanna said

'I am an MBA too!!!' I argued

'You are an MBA from some random University which is not even a full time one. Aniketh is a full time MBA from a foreign university and I'm sorry Nishchay but you have to accept this. This is management's decision!!!' he said and I was left fuming.

He left the meeting room and just when I was about to leave Lathika whispered in my ears...

'Now that is how rejection feels like' and I shot her an angry look while she passed me an evil smirk and I could hear her pointed heels clicking.

I sat down with the letter in my hand and shut my eyes close. I had decided.

It was time!!!

I quit!!!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

398K 15.9K 73
It is a love at first sight story of a perfect businessman, who believes in perfection in his work. His world revolves around his family, friends and...
529K 19.9K 69
SHRANAV OBEROI - 27 yrs CEO of Shriar & co. A tall, well built , handsome man, has anger issues, to arrogant known as the devil in his office. Loves...
2.6M 117K 132
Story of an average looking indian girl fighting with her own demons until our hero enters She has insecurities which she couldn't share with others...
8.2K 977 15
◇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄◇ ~𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Have you ever thought, whe...