๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐’พ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐’ธ ๐“ ๐“‡๐‘’...

By speedy_boy_23

โ (Y/n) had always felt that Green Hills was her true home, where she belonged. She couldn't be happier with... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐‡๐€๐๐Š๐’ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐†

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“

5.1K 141 26
By speedy_boy_23

❝ 𝓂𝒶𝓎𝒷𝑒 𝒾 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 ❞

🏨

Warmth of comfort and luxury spilled from the motel nearby to the bar that had caused the chaos of the previous hour. Tom's silver truck was parked up outside, golden luminance from the light pouring from indoors and lampposts outside making the paint sparkle.

"The floors were sticky. The crowd was rough. And the odds were against us. But there was no stopping Donut Lord, (Y/n), and the Blue Blur." Sonic announced, bouncing up and down with his battered shoes against the silky duvet of the hotel's cozy bed.

(Y/n) smiled warmly at his adorable actions, perched on the edge of the opposite bed as her father filled a towel with cubes of ice and Sonic imitated the punches of the chaotic fight.

"Scratch another one off my list." Sonic zipped to the bed his human companion nestled within the blankets of, settling beside her with his bucket list still in his grip.

The pencil he snatched from the bar scribbled through the 'start a bar fight' contestant on the crumpled lined paper.

"You are a weird little dude." Tom sighed with a smile, sitting on the opposite bed as he handed his furry blue companion cool ice enveloped in a silky towel.

Sonic took the kindly gesture into his own hands, staring into the cold cubes that had collected in his grip.

He noticed the Donut Lord holding it to the bruise that caused a shade of purple to ripple through the skin of his cheek. Tom groaned as the icy sensation touched the injury, soothing the pain.

Sonic did the same, the freezing feeling tickling his fluffy cheek.

Tom continued to grumble, Sonic repeating his actions with more of a pleasurable murmur.

"Okay." Tom prevented any more as he no longer tended to his bruises, his daughter giggling beside his cheeky blue companion.

"So, what are we gonna do now?" Sonic smiled, adrenaline and excitement pounding through his overjoyed veins.

Tom's frustrated and exhausted frown became a fake smile as he slid his shoes from his feet. "I'm gonna pass out watching TV. I think you should, too."

"But this is my last night on Earth. I wanna soak up every last second." Sonic argued pleadingly.

Tom sighed once more, the hedgehog's emerald orbs sparkling with excitement pulling him away from refusing. "Alright, well... anything you can find to do in this room, you knock yourself out."

Sonic's green gaze looked around the room, a million opportunities standing out in the simple items that lied around the room. He smiled, speeding into action.

(Y/n) held a hand over her open mouth as everything around her became a blur. Sonic darted from one corner of the room to the next in mere milliseconds, doing pretty much everything he could to amuse himself: a self-pillow fight, ripping out tissues from an innocent box, teetering over a light, opening and closing a drawer while squashed inside, channel surfing, and flushing the toilet an unnecessary amount of times one after the other.

Within moments, Sonic returned to his seat beside (Y/n), the duvet of the bed still warm from when he previously perched there. He had finished his chaotic entrainment montage with the quickest shower on record, (Y/n) assumed.

Sonic wore two creamy white towels he had snatched from the bathroom, one around his torso and the other holding up his dampened quills. Slippers gently balanced on the toes of his socked feet as he waved them up and down slowly, smirking.

"Good times."

(Y/n) giggled a little as Tom sighed, preparing to lie down on the bed his exhausted body so desperately needed to before something stopped him dead in his tracks.

His daughter continued to laugh, almost choking on them as she simultaneously clenched her nostrils closed. Tom groaned, the sound that had just escaped Sonic and put a foul stench in the air frustrating him.

"Oh, come on." He grumbled, (Y/n) stifling her chuckles as Sonic's cheeky smirk grew from the Donut Lord's distressed response.

"That's awful, what did you eat?" (Y/n) giggled, wafting the smell from the air as Sonic laughed along with her.

"I think it's called a... chili dog?" Sonic replied, remembering the incredible amount he managed to scoff while the three of them were at the biker bar.

Tom sighed, head gently colliding with the silky pillow of the bed. "You might wanna check your fur on that one, buddy."

(Y/n) continued to suppress some more chuckles, Sonic smiling as he carefully removed the moist towel that supported his quills.

"Hey, so what's this next planet you're supposed to go to like?" Tom questioned, changing the repellent subject.

Sonic sighed, sadness already sparkling in his emerald orbs before he had even spoken a word about it. Just the thought of having to leave this incredible planet, with so much to explore and so many adventures to discover, brought tears to his eyes.

(Y/n) could see his pain just from a single glance, a hand reaching to comfort him. Sonic smiled, a little heat rising to his cheeks from the support the lonesome hand to his shoulder really brought to him.

A lonesome hand from Sunshine, that is.

Which to Sonic, made the gesture ten times as special...

"It's no Earth. I can tell you that. There's no people. Just breathable air and giant mushrooms, and stuff." He finally replied.

"Well, look at it this way. At least you won't be the only fun-gi." Tom chuckled, his daughter facepalming as Sonic rolled his emerald eyes.

"No, don't ever do that again."

Tom laughed sleepily. "I liked it."

Sonic's green gaze gently scanned the room, the events he had experienced over the past few days replaying in his mind. He didn't want to let it go. He didn't want to be alone all over again.

"I'm really gonna miss this place. I know I have to leave Earth to be safe, but what if Longclaw was wrong? Maybe I could have a life here." Sonic commented, simply voicing his own thoughts but receiving an understanding smile from Tom.

The Donut Lord raised himself from the warmth of the bed, drowsily heading to the cabinet below the now wonky television draped in toilet paper.

"Alright, we should get some sleep."

"Yeah, I'm exhausted." (Y/n) replied with a yawn.

"You sleep, don't worry about me, I'm gonna stay up all night enjoying Earth while I can." Sonic cried, raring to go.

Tom tossed his handmade ice pack to the cabinet's wooden surface, reaching for the illuminating lamp that had been knocked to the side by Sonic.

"Sure, kid. As long as we're on the road by eight." Tom replied as the room flickered into darkness.

He turned to see his little blue companion fast asleep, curled up with his hands beside his fluffy face. Sonic's socked feet were raised by his gently bent knees with an ivory towel remaining around his torso, breathing quietly while mumbling in his sudden deep slumber.

(Y/n) kept a hand to his shoulder, the rise and fall of his body feeling almost satisfying. She carefully caressed his quills, noticing him becoming more relaxed in the gentle rhythm of his exhausted breaths.

Many thoughts raced around her mind, straining her already weary brain even further. She felt guilt burning away like a flame of regret in her chest.

Maybe they were doing the wrong thing. Maybe they should be helping Sonic stay on Earth, just keeping him hidden. She could see the emotional agony in him when he mentioned having to leave.

She knew he really didn't want to.

But she would have to let him go, very soon...

(Y/n) yawned once more, her body going limp with exhaustion as her head met the same silky pillow as Sonic's. Her hand remained within his cerulean quills, gently rubbing them. Her own (e/c) eyes fluttered closed, deep sleep getting the better of her.

Tom smiled, carefully heading towards them so as not to disturb them. The velvety duvet of the motel bed brought further comfort and warmth to Sonic and (Y/n). The two of them nestled further under the blanketing as Tom gently tucked them in. The sight of them snuggled together brought warmth to Tom's heart.

He turned to the cabinet between the beds within the rather small hotel room, a precious scrap of crumpled paper resting atop of it. Tom observed in interest, taking the paper that had received many strokes of pencil scribble over the past few hours.

He couldn't make out the many words that had already become a victim to blocks of black to cover them up on Sonic's bucket list, only one line of clean text standing out.

Make a real friend

The few words pulled at Tom's heartstrings, a wrenching feeling tugging at him and filling himself with a burning sense of guilt.

He became distracted seconds later, however, as a voice from the television caught him off-guard. He heard something dangerously familiar.

Thomas Wachowski, accused of committing an act of domestic terrorism.

Wachowski is considered armed and dangerous.

Any information regarding his whereabouts should be reported to local authorities immediately.

Tom sighed, placing the delicate list back to the beside table before heading for the neighbouring bed, a much needed night of sleep for himself just moments away.

🏨

Author's note - Woah, woah- hold the phone- 2K READS!? Thank youuuu!! And my Sonic Boys x Reader Oneshot book is now up and running if you wish to check it out! ✌️

🏨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 326 10
ใ€ ๐——๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—จ๐—˜๐—— ใ€‘ โ”ƒ๐—ฆ๐—ข ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜? ๐—ฆ๐—ข ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—›๐—”๐—ง ๐— ๐—”๐—ž๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—™๐—˜ ๐——๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜?.. ss. ๐…๐‹๐”๐…๐…๐˜ ๐‚๏ฟฝ...
17K 330 11
After settling in Green Hills, Sonic and Y/N are ready for more freedom and making their mark as heroes, well mostly Sonic. Y/N just simply wanted a...
20.5K 407 11
Y/n the a/t lived happily in their village until the tribes attacked. Ending up alone, they stumble into Tails the fox, and after saving him, the two...
56.5K 1.2K 19
โ Sonic has finally become a part of something he had craved for almost the whole of his life - a family. The Wachowskis agreed to take care of him a...