The Villain Integration Progr...

By Calybear7

It always felt like you didn't belong. Your parents were villains and you just didn't seem to fit that kind o... More

The Offer | Chpt 1
First Day | Chpt 2
Out of Place | Chpt 3
Scarface | Chpt 4
Lost Book | Chpt 5
The Girls | Chpt 6
The Boys | Chpt 7
A Halloween Party | Chpt 8
The Baked Goods | Chpt 9
Friends | Chpt 10
Embarassment | Chpt 11
Stitches | Chpt 12
Visiting | Chpt 13
Best Friends | Chpt 14
The Recording | Chpt 15
Enough Reason | Chpt 16
Decisions | Chpt 17
The Verdict | Chpt 18
My Birthday | Chpt 19
Romance | Chpt 20
Camp | Chpt 21
Toga | Chpt 22
Finding Out | Chpt 23
Copy Cat | Chpt 24
Can't Talk About It | Chpt 25
Romance Manga | Chpt 26
Effort | Chpt 27
Hands | Chpt 28
Spin The Bottle | Chpt 29
New Family | Chpt 30
Laser Tag | Chpt 31
Basketball | Chpt 32
An In | Chpt 33
Date Night | Chpt 34
Secrets | Chpt 35
Hibiki | Chpt 36
Partnership | Chpt 37
The Package | Chpt 38
Signed | Chpt 39
Journaling | Chpt 40
Romance Show | Chpt 42
Bakugo's House | Chpt 43
Snow-person | Chpt 44
Sedated | Chpt 45
'Villain' | Chpt 46
Color | Chpt 47
Ketamine | Chpt 48
Eating Habits | Chpt 49
Snakes | Chpt 50
Meeting Mom | Chpt 51
Picnic | Chpt 52
Change | Chpt 53
Winner | Chpt 54
The Future | Chpt 55

Kirishima's House | Chpt 41

4.1K 201 226
By Calybear7

Hi there babes. I really keep forgetting to post on Saturdays 🙄 I was at work all day today tho

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

I went back to work for VIP one more time before winter break. I didn't see Hibiki, I knew that I could just...talk to him later. Previously, I hadn't had anywhere to go for Christmas. I was going to spend it here at school, just...doing my own thing. I had thought that maybe if I forced myself to be alone then I could get back into it, just for a little while.

I guess...my luck had brought me to Kirishima's home for the break.

"Have your location on," Aizawa said, wrapping a scarf around my neck. "And be back for Christmas eve and Christmas, you'll be spending them here."

I nodded, but I was getting kind of dizzy watching him wrap the scarf around me. My eyes looked down at the several layers of it.

"Uh huh--"

"Don't hesitate to call if you need anything," Aizawa stated, finishing up by tucking the end of the scarf over my shoulder. He looked down at me and I glanced up, my neck stiff and growing hot.

"Little...tight," I said.

"You're fine," he stated. He picked up my bag, placing it over my shoulder before ushering me on out. "Have fun and stay out of trouble."

"Sure, I will," I said, glancing back at him. He stood looking at me with his arms crossed, overly protective all of a sudden. He was all for letting me work things out on my own, but after talking with Mic, I got the feeling that Mic had spilled about my worries. Maybe he didn't and Aizawa was just weary of me staying somewhere else. Staying with Kirishima and Bakugo. "I'll be safe."

"I know...enjoy the holiday," he said. I smiled at him reassuringly before heading towards the front of the school where Kirishima told me to meet him and Bakugo. There was a swish of material as my arms swayed back and forth, all bundled up in my winter coat. I spotted Kirishima and Bakugo waiting.

"Hi," I called, holding up a gloved hand. "Sorry, Aizawa was taking a while to say goodbye."

"Tch--you look like a fucking marshmallow," Bakugo said, smirking. I waddled up, frowning at him.

"Hey--"

"What? You gonna fight me?" he asked. I glanced down, the bottom half of my face disappearing into my scarf. Bakugo spluttered out a laugh and Kirishima just pushed me forward into a walk, his hand on my back. At least I thought it was, I couldn't really feel it through all the layers.

"It's cute," Kirishima reassured.

"Yeah, it's nice to know that Aizawa cares," I agreed.

"Mmm yup," Kirishima said, shrugging. That didn't seem to be what he meant, but I just followed holding tightly onto my bag. I had a nice outfit put together in case I needed it, but had enough outfits to last me through Kirishima's. I was all packed up and ready. We walked a while and Kirishima explained a few things. "So my mom, the one who actually...birthed me? She's the one who works a lot. She might not be there when we get there. My other mom, she's pretty excited to have you both over, but she tries to act cool about it."

"Uhm...what am I supposed to call your moms?" I asked.

"Oh! My bio mom you can call Ishi (rock or stone). That's not her name but she's the one who gave me her quirk so everyone calls her Ishi, especially me," Kirishima explained. "My other mom will honestly go by Kirishima sama or Okaasan."

I nodded, putting it to memory.

"What is Okaasan's quirk?" I asked.

"She can change the texture of stuff, it's kind of weird but handy," Kirishima said. "I used to hate wearing certain clothes, so she changed the texture of them so I could wear them."

"Huh..."

"Is...that why you don't ever wear a fucking shirt?" Bakugo asked, finally piping up.

"Well...the costume people don't get it right. No offense to them," Kirishima admitted. I smirked and Bakugo held back his snarky comments. "Up this way!"

He led us down the sidewalk. It was really cold out, I could tell, but it wasn't really a problem considering I was all bundled up. It was a nice street with houses all lined up in a row and big trees out front. Kirishima was beaming before we even got to his house, so it was clear that he really loved being home. He stopped at a nice home, letting himself in through the fence and holding it open for us. I felt nervous.

We stepped up a few concrete stairs, past some dormant bushes covered in snow. Kirishima unlocked the door and let us inside. I held tightly to my bag, not knowing where to put my things, where to leave my shoes.

"Mom? Ishi?" Kirishima called out.

First came a woman with a soft, round face. She was all cozied up in a sweater, much shorter than Kirishima. She padded into the room in her slippers, brushing smooth brunette hair back. I watched as it immediately frizzed up. Of course she could change the texture, she must've by mistake.

"Eiji," she said, pulling him down by his face and peppering him with kisses. Kirishima's eyes scrunched shut, whining slightly. There was a smile on his face though. She had a joyful expression on his face and I could see where Kirishima got it from, even if she wasn't involved in the genetics process.

"Mom," he said, brushing her off.

"There's my little ishi! How is school going superstar??"

My attention was drawn to an extremely muscular woman as she walked in. Her footsteps were heavy and she nearly crushed Kirishima in a hug, lifting him up off the ground. She was taller than Kirishima for sure and probably stronger. She let him down and he grinned at her. That was where all his energy came from. Okaasan was very clearly the sweet side of Kirishima and Ishi was just full of life and brute force.

I remembered that Kirishima actually had black hair, which was what his mother had pulled back in a knot. Despite the fact it was December, she was in a tank top and gym shorts.

"I came home early to work out and see my favorite son," she said, pinching at his face.

"I'm your only son," Kirishima pointed out, tugging his face away. His mothers smothered him in a hug together. It looked so nice. Ishi turned to look at Bakugo, who was patiently waiting at the door.

"Ah it's good to see you again Katsuki," she said, ruffling his hair. Bakugo was not appreciative of the ruffle, but he just caved under Ishi's hand. I watched Okaasan smile pleasantly in Bakugo's direction. After being acknowledged, Bakugo took off his jacket and shoes. Ishi turned to me and I stood there, a lump of jacket and fabric with a terrified look on my face. "Well hi there."

"Hello, I'm (y/n). I'm Kirishima's classmate," I blurted, jutting my hand out for me to shake. She let out a loud laugh, taking my bag from my shoulder.

"Don't need to worry about the formal greeting!" she assured, tugging my scarf off. "I've heard all about you."

Oh great, the news was not a great source about me.

"Eijirou talks about you all the time when he calls home," she said, flashing me a dazzling smile as she hung up my scarf for me. He talks about me?

"Mom!" Kirishima called. She tossed my bag at Kirishima and he caught it, an embarrassed frown on his face. I shed my coat and shoes, placing them neatly near the door.

"Well come on in," Okaasan offered, gesturing towards their kitchen. Ishi placed a hand on my back, leading me into the kitchen.

"Quite a few battle scars you've got there, very impressive," she stated, giving me a thumbs up. "You can call me Ishi and my wife--"

"I already told her that she can call mom Okaasan," Kirishima said, taking my arm and pulling me from his mother. She raised an eyebrow at him.

"Ahh my love, they should probably put their things in Eiji's room," Okaasan stated, point down the hall. "Put some things in there and come back for dinner."

I recognized now that it smelled like something and the oven was on. Ishi just nodded and Kirishima gestured to us. Bakugo followed and I was the last behind him. Kirishima opened up a room, stepping in and letting us follow. There was a nice big bed with black sheets. The walls were covered in posters for bands I hadn't heard of. There were a couple colorful Crimson Riot posters up as well.

"Ugh, I forgot how emo you were," Bakugo said, putting down his bag.

"Not that bad," Kirishima said. I stood idly by the door, looking around. Kirishima was still holding my bag. "Oop."

He handed it back to me and I placed it on the floor against the wall. There was a little air mattress at the end of Kirishima's bed. Bakugo immediately made himself comfortable, tossing his bad down and sitting on the bed.

"Your room is nice," I complimented.

"Oh...thanks," Kirishima stated. I just nodded, looking around again. Strewn around the room were a couple comics and books, a few weights and workout bands, as well as several shark teeth. I recognized that his mother had a similar smile to Kirishima. Obviously. "Okay, we should be alright."

I felt sort of rushed and dizzy following Kirishima and Bakugo around, in a strange environment. I ended up at their dinner table, Okkasan plating food for us as we sat at the table.

"Thank you," I said and she nodded at me with a cute, closed mouth smile. She set the rest of the food at the center of the table, open for seconds. There was a lot of food, but if Ishi was anything like her son--and it did seem that way--there was a need for a lot of food. Kirishima was a big eater, it was cute, and he really did appreciate a good meal. He contained himself for the most part right now.

"Sooo, any big news?" Ishi asked, eyes flickering between all 3 of us. "School?"

"Finals went over well," Bakugo said dully, preloaded with an answer to any basic questions. I had forgotten about finals for the semester, they were not really a big deal. I was doing surprisingly well in the classes. Something about the group environment was easier to learn in. We received grades back quickly and efficiently and I had gotten all A's and B's. I was proud of myself, considering I had a lot of stuff to catch up on. I placed food in my mouth, chewing.

"That's good to hear!" Ishi said, patting Bakugo on the shoulder. She was sitting at the head of the table, Okaasan at the other head. Across the table from Bakugo and I, was Kirishima. "What about you (y/n)?"

"Oh, they went well for me too, thank you for asking," I stated. She smiled at me and I figured she might tell me to be less formal with her, but she didn't.

"How has work been?" Kirishima asked. Ishi went on to say that she was personally training more and more clients everyday. She owned a gym and it was growing more and more everyday. Okaasan worked part time, spending it with a fashion company.

"It's a new job," she said, looking towards me. "Katsuki's father has an eye for fashion and offered to let me work with him."

I looked to Bakugo, who furrowed his eyebrows. His father was in the fashion industry? I felt like I knew that, but I probably didn't or just forgot about it until now. Maybe that was why Bakugo had such nice clothes sometimes. I didn't know what his mother did. I didn't know anything about his parents or Kirishima's either.

"That's really cool, your parents get to work with each other," I said. It was really cool, clearly Bakugo and Kirishima had a very tight friendship. It was sweet and worked out well for their parents.

"Well we know quite a bit about Katsuki, what about you?" Ishi asked. I had been trying to formulate a good set of answers to a question like this.

"Uhm...well I started at UA around 2 months ago. My quirk produces creepy crawlies, like bugs and snakes," I said.

"Ahh I meant what do you like to do?" Ishi reiterated. "What interests you?"

I paused, taken slightly aback by the fact she wanted to know what I liked. It was still something I was trying to figure out, but usually people just wanted to know what my deal was. This was...much nicer.

"Oh--uh well I like to read," I said, nodding, "I try to do new things because I'm sort of a stranger to a lot of stuff. I like the outdoors. Kirishima--"

I pointed to Kirishima, not really knowing what to call him. That was his last name so they all went by that sometimes. I just pointed towards him.

"Kirishima has a lot of fun things to do, like new restaurants to try. Arcades are fun," I said.

"Very open to anything huh?" Ishi said and I nodded in agreement. "Well there's lots of things to do around here as well! I'm sure you'll like staying here for a little while."

We finished up and Kirishima immediately cleaned up the plates, taking them to the sink. It was clear that Kirishima was very well-versed in politeness because of his parents. They taught him well and he really did enjoy helping people. Their home was very warm, not just in temperature, but in atmosphere. I felt less out of place or nauseous being somewhere new after dinner.

"Thank you, dinner was very delicious," I said and Okaasan smiled at me.

"You're welcome."

I got up, approaching Kirishima at the sink. He was rinsing the dishes before he would load them into the washer.

"Did you need help?"

"Ahh no you're a guest, you don't have to."

"I know," I stated. He stared at me before moving over to let me rinse the plates before putting it into the dishwasher. My mother was clean and therefore I was too. I would frequently wash dishes at the bar before I could serve. That or clean the counters, sweep, that kind of thing. I really didn't mind it.

"I like you already!" Ishi said, coming up behind me. She placed a hand on my shoulder, strong but not rough.

"Way to make me look bad," Bakugo scoffed.

"Oh hush, we know you," Ishi called back and Bakugo smirked, still seated at the table. "I've got work early tomorrow and when I get home, we can do something."

Ishi kissed Kirishima's temple before disappearing to bed. Okaasan placed what little leftovers were remaining in their fridge.

"Goodnight, tomorrow evening we'll head into town to do something," she added, kissing Kirishima's cheek. "If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask."

I looked to see that she was talking to me. She smiled and followed her wife to bed. Kirishima shut the washer, turning it on once it was full. He let out a sigh before glancing between us.

"You guys want to do something? Or just head to bed? We could watch a movie?"

"Fine with me," Bakugo stated, standing up and crossing his arms.

"Come on," Kirishima called, grasping my arm and leading me back to his room. We entered again. "Okay, so we should put on pajamas and then we can settle in for a movie."

"Sure," Bakugo said. He rummaged around in his bag and Kirishima turned to me.

"Uh the bathroom is the door right across the hall to mine," he said. "You can get changed in there and you can have the air mattress. Bakugo can share the bed with me."

"Great, I have to sleep with the human furnace."

"I don't get that hot when I'm sleeping."

"Unfucking true, how would you know? Bakugo argued. I pulled my pajamas out of my bag and slipped from the room. I entered a small bathroom with little wall stickers of sharks. I changed into my pajamas and returned to them still bickering. They had clearly slept in close proximity before because Bakugo was not backing down on the stance that Kirishima got crazy warm while he slept.

"Bro don't expose me like that."

"Fuck you."

"Uhm...when you guys are done fighting, what movie are we watching?" I asked, sitting down on the air mattress. The boys turned to me, obviously without a clue of what to watch.

"Sharknado?"

"I'm not watching that garbage Kirishima."

"Shark boy and Lava Girl?" He asked again.

"I hate you," Bakugo spit back, sitting down against the wall. Kirishima's bed was at the corner of the room and his TV was at the side wall. He could sit perpendicular on his bed to watch, pillows at his back.

"How about a holiday film?" I asked.

"Oh! Sure, which one?"

"I don't know, I haven't seen too many Christmas ones," I said.

"Grinch."

"Awe Bakugo, don't call yourself that," Kirishima cooed and Bakugo threw a punch at him, landing it on his arm. Kirishima was unphased, pulling up a streaming service and the Grinch to watch. I recalled seeing this a long time ago, but I didn't really remember it all too well besides the Grinch hating Christmas. I suppose that was the whole plot.

"Come on and sit up here, you can't see from the fucking floor dumbass," Bakugo hissed and I stood up, sitting down at the far end of the bed. Bakugo frowned at me, pulling me by the waistband of my pajama pants and my shirt sleeve right next to him. Kirishima moved back when he got the movie going, sitting on my other side. He draped a blanket over us and I felt my stomach twist and turn.

What the fuck??

Kirishima moved down, grabbing a hold of my arm and laying on my shoulder. I realized that he had not put it up today, now all of a sudden. It wasn't stabbing me in the neck, which was appreciated. I nearly held my breath, which didn't help to slow my racing heartbeat. Mina did this sort of stuff with me, but it was different because...of how I felt about each of them.

"That stupid Cindy Lou who bitch," Bakugo scoffed gesturing to the TV. "Good she got her presents stolen."

"Not the point of the movie Bakugo," Kirishima said, his voice warm against my skin. I felt goosebumps come over me and Bakugo let his hand fall, muttering something about the little cartoon girl on the screen. His fingers rest on my leg closest to him. My legs were stretched out in front of me and I nearly kicked out of reflex, wanting to up and bolt out of here. I wasn't the biggest fan of running, but I wanted to be running laps around Kirishima's house right about now.

I sat through the cartoon, feeling Kirishima heat up as he fell asleep against me. The credits began to play when Bakugo glanced over.

"He is...very warm."

"Fucking—of course I'm right," Bakugo scoffed. I sat there for a moment before I lifted up his head, holding him up. Bakugo reached over and helped slow his descent into the mattress, hand pressed against the side of Kirishima's head. I laid him down with the help, crawling off the bed to sit on the air mattress.

"I think Kirishina was extra tired, stressing over us visiting," I said.

"He always does that shit, worries about other people over himself it's annoying as hell," Bakugo scoffed. Once again I was reminded that Bakugo knew more about Kirishima than anybody, including me. I felt slightly inferior.

"It's sweet."

"Tch sure," Bakugo shrugged. I looked between them, wondering where they were at. I knew they had kissed, but beyond that I was clueless. What were they feeling about each other?

"Uh...night Bakugo."

"Oi Scarface," he said, calling to my attention. I glanced over. "Shitty hair is weird about it, but you can call him Eijiro around here. So it's not confusing."

"Oh...okay."

"You can call me Katsuki around my parents, I guess," he scoffed, avoiding my gaze.

"Alright."

"Night."

Bakugo abruptly laid down so I couldn't see him over the edge of the bed, considering I was sat on the floor.

"Night."

It was quiet for a while before I heard a shuffle and Bakugo scoffed.

"So damn fucking hot," Bakugo complained and I placed a hand over my mouth to keep from laughing. I just rolled over, shutting my eyes and waiting for morning.

~Caly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 13K 51
(I do not own the cover picture or MHA/BNHA or most the characters in this story, I just own the plot and writing) (This story includes triggers, se...
87.7K 2.7K 65
You were once a wolf-pup living in a Junkyard; alongside your trusted raccoon friend Kenai. Things weren't always this way. Alas that's just how your...
11.5K 215 20
Izuku is obsessed with bakugou to the point where he's dangerous to those around him. And when they began dating a few years back Midoriya made sure...
967K 33.9K 55
L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would talk about, teachers taking full notice of...