(On Hold)A thousand years and...

By HanRin69

Long ago there was a demon lord that was old as time but his face was still handsome and youthful he live in... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
update!
not a chapter

hello

770 13 0
By HanRin69

Okay hello everyone and welcome to my book first things first: there will be some mature content in some of the chapters of this book if you don't like it please do leave second: No hate on this book or others connected to Luxiem Or other Vtuber's books we know this is fanfiction  and it's not real!! it's not bad for imaging things like this. Some of them say it's okay to do a fanfiction of them but not go over the line to a point to making them uncomfortable this is a safe space dose everyone understand? Because if you don't like the book please leave you do NOT need to report it if you don't like the book because you'll ruin the book for others that do like the book thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

938K 42.8K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 38K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.7M 57.6K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.2M 48.7K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...