prologue

1945
Long ago there was a demon lord that was old as time but his face was still handsome and youthful he live in his castle no one there except himself,This demon lord name was Vox Akuma he was a voice demon which was different than other demons he is a high rank and is the only voice demon from hell. Vox is a man you do not want to mess with because some say that he is a cold and heartless to people that anger him and the human or creature will not see the light again. a few years later It was in the middle of the night the Lord was in his bed staring at the ceiling thinking and wondering how his life came to this....rumors of him being heartless and cold he was only like that because no one would give him a chance to show them that he was not what the rumors say and was actually a kind and caring person. Vox sets up in his bed and got out of bed he was only wearing night clothes and he changed into his red like wine shirt and white pants because he wouldn't fall back to sleep and walked out of his room to the hallway of his castle to the kitchen,He grabs a whine glass and went the sealer and picked the most finest red whine he has. As he walked out of the whine sealer and back to his kitchen and sets at the table and put the whine and whine glass down before he could open the whine he stop his movements as he felt that someone was in his territory and he vanished from the kitchen to the woods in seconds as he smelled a sweet secnt that belongs to a human  as he was shocked from the sudden visit ,his face change to shock to a blank like face and followed the human secnt. Vox stop behind a tree and look around as his eyes scan the dark until he sees a woman figer and hides, the woman  was looking around as she was slightly shivering from the cold as she looks around trying to find a way out the forest. She looked like she was in her early 20's maybe 23 her har was(H/C) , her skin was (S/C/) as well a bit dirty and here eyes were (E/C) vox never seen a woman so beautiful but he wouldn't let his emotions get the better of him as  his eyes slightly glowed a amber gold he spoke" tell me human women why are you in my territory?" His deep voice was smooth as it was cold but behind that coldness there was some kind of warmth to it. She looks around " I-Im sorry I got lost a-and can't find away out of the f-forest" she said as she was scared by the sudden voice.Vox chuckled slightly as he walked out into the moonlight in front of the woman" someone like you shouldn't be here in the woods you could get killed.... I'm the voice demon Vox Akuma but you my dear...can call me mylord~......" And everything turn black for the woman before she could fall she fell into a par of arm before she passed out.

(( Hello everyone I hope you like this chapter I'm sorry if it's short  I hope you enjoy it if you did please do share and vote as well comment what you think and I see you in the next chapter bye bye love's 🤗🤗🤗🧡🌹❤️)