Art and Arts

By harry_potterfan1220

A Fletcher Quimby x Reader Story. A performer and an artist. The performer joins the A.N.T. Program, where sh... More

fANTasy girl
ANTswers
The ANTagonist
endurANTs
confinemANT
intelligANT
scavANTger hunt
restaurANTeur
trANTsferred, part 1
trANTsferred, part 2
Secret agANT
unforeseen circumstANTs
product misplacemANT
silANT night
unwANTed
the new york experiANTs
abundANT news

feature presANTation

443 7 0
By harry_potterfan1220

"Guys! I have some exciting news. Guess who's coming to Z-Tech for a visit?" Chyna asked.

"Ooh! Is it philatelist Daniel Monteiro, owner of the world's largest collection of stamps depicting birds?" Olive guessed. "Please say yes, please say yes."

"Or maybe it's Spanish cubist painter Pablo Picasso," Fletcher guessed.

"Fletcher, Picasso died in 1973," Olive deadpanned.

"So he won't say much," Fletcher said dumbly.

"He won't say anything, sweetie," I whispered in his ear.

"Is it Spider-Man?" I just noticed Angus had somehow snuck up to us.

"Uh, no, it's someone way better than that," Chyna said. "Imagine the best person you can possibly imagine and then multiply it by a billion."

"(Y/n)'s standing right here," Fletcher said, confused, making me smile.

"It's my brother, Cameron!" Chyna revealed.

"Oh."

"Bummer."

"Lame."

"Thanks for the comment about me earlier," I said, kissing his cheek.

"What comment? You're the best person I could possibly imagine times a billion," Fletcher admitted. "I don't even know the number times a billion equals."

I kissed him lovingly. He smiled into the kiss.

~~~

"Okay. You four are boarding school friends who stay at the deserted campus over spring break," Cameron explained. "In this scene, you're looking for clues about the ghost that's haunting the school."

"So, what's my character's backstory?" Olive asked.

"You play Donna, the rebel. When the other girls tell you don't open that door, you do it anyway. Leading to your gory and immediate death," Cameron explained.

"Well, I had it coming," Olive reasoned.

"I'll go get the camera."

Fletcher:
Where are you?
Can you help me?

"Guys, Teresa needs me," I lied, rushing off.

I snuck into the boys' lounge and knocked on Fletcher's door. I opened the door and saw Fletcher rushing around. He was in pajama shorts and a t-shirt. His hair was soaking wet, and he was grabbing a towel from the closet.

"Angus is having nightmares, and I'm not sleeping. And I know you're good at this dream interpretation stuff," Fletcher said.

"Gimme," I said simply.

"Egg. Dentist. Bone banjo."

"Weird combination. Homesick?" I guessed.

"Now that you mention it, I have been kind of homesick," Angus admitted.

"All we have to do is make the room feel like your home," I said.

~~~

"Here. It took me a few hours," I said, revealing the bed.

"What did you do?" Angus asked, amazed.

"Well, I used a sound system to play ocean noises for you. And I found a special bed frame that rocked your bed like it would on a boat," I explained.

"Perfect," Fletcher sighed, a small smile on his face.

~~~

I stayed in the room. I did not take a nap for nothing. Fletcher was falling asleep, and Angus fell asleep fast after I started the sound machine. I went out to help Cameron with his movie and came back. Fletcher was breathing softly, and a small smile was on his face. I helped two people in a day, and it felt fantastic.

"Sweet dreams, sweetheart," I whispered, and kissed Fletcher's forehead.

Fletcher must've been half-asleep. The man grabbed my hand and made me smile. He tugged me to sit down on the bed. I had to lie down with him as he held me. He kissed my forehead.

"Five more minutes, and I have to leave," I said.

I fell asleep and didn't wake until early the next morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 3.9K 37
This is the sequel to my book Peter Parker x Reader. Please, go read book one first. Read and witness the adventures and romantic and fluffy moments...
239 39 23
The story of a typical highschool girl, named Y/n, undergoing the pressure of highschool life as she inevitably falls in love with three boys who als...
4.5K 73 26
This isn't really much of an x reader. This is about a girl who stays with Markiplier for two weeks. They start to have a deep connection to each oth...
4.1K 35 10
this is a Quackity x female reader and I don't know what to really put as a description but it's a very interesting story! Sorry for a horrible descr...