Secret agANT

On stage, I danced to Crazy in Love. I didn't feel the same way that I did with my team. I still felt confident, but I didn't feel... full. The track switched to Hey Ya!, and I smiled. Grayson and I would have fun with this one. I then felt lonely, dancing by myself. I stopped, pausing the music that went to my speaker.

"Lonely dancer syndrome, huh?"

I jumped, then smiled. Sitting on the edge of the stage, I kissed my boyfriend as a greeting. I nodded admittedly. "I really miss my dancing friends."

"Did Mr. Grundy say anything about their applications?" Fletcher asked.

"Well, considering Lexi got into this school, I don't see how they couldn't," I reasoned, making Fletcher smile.

"Keep dancing." Fletcher took a few steps back from the stage.

"No." I shook my head, smiling. "Now that you're here, and you watched me dance—which is embarrassing when it's only one person—we can go back to my room and hang out."

Fletcher smiled, helping me down. We headed toward the doors after he kissed me.

~~~

"Hey, roomie."

I yelped when I opened the door. I smiled brightly, running up to the girl. Teresa hugged me tightly. I pulled away in disbelief. Fletcher was smiling in the doorway. I then realized how that was possible.

"You knew!" I realized, pointing at the boy.

"He was the one who set this up," Teresa explained. "Nick and Grayson are rooming together, and Maddie's with some Lexi girl."

"Oh, no," I groaned, feeling sorry for my friend. "She's sleeping over."

"Oh, yeah," Teresa agreed.

"Ladies. Thought we heard you squealing," Grayson teased.

"I can't wait to show you guys around. But maybe not the balcony right now, since there's this whole thing going on for Kennedy," I explained.

"Start with our stage," Maddie said, appearing next to Nick.

I grinned. "Let's go."

The four were out the door before me. I turned to Fletcher and pulled him in for a kiss. He smiled and kissed back. I tasted a bit of strawberry from the chapstick he was wearing.

"Are you stealing a bit of my chapstick?" I teased, smirking.

"You said I could use it!" Fletcher said defensively.

"Stop kissing and get out here, prodigy!"

"Coming!" I ran after them, smiling.

~~~

"Ugh! Olive, you're telling me everything about Dixon," I said, smiling.

"Are we just going to talk about boys tonight?" Chyna asked.

"Duh," I said, rolling my eyes while smiling.

"Are we going to talk about you and Fletcher?" Olive asked.

I blushed. "If I say it, will you drop it?"

"Absolutely," Chyna assured me.

"Fletcher is my boyfriend."

All I could hear was the girls' loud shrieking for a while after the late night conversation.