Sinned Blood

By bukiiwrites

Sold by her father, Sky lands in the hands of seven brothers hiding a dark secret. Despite their attractive f... More

PROLOG
Chapter 1 ~ The brothers
Chapter 2 ~ Trapped
CHAPTER 3 ~ Dinner's served
CHAPTER 4 ~ Only chance
Chapter 5 ~ Monster
Chapter 6 ~ Sinned Blood
CHAPTER 7 ~ Behind closed doors
Chapter 8 ~ From Fear 2 Lust...
Chapter 9 ~ Not herself
Chapter 10 ~ First time
Chapter 11 ~ Too close
Chapter 12 ~ Twice As Bad
Chapter 13 - A Deal With The Devil
CHAPTER 14 ~ Bad Choices
CHAPTER 15 ~ Facing Thorns
CHAPTER 17 - Was It A Dream
CHAPTER 18 ~ Pressure
CHAPTER 19 ~ Pain
CHAPTER 20 ~ Past Affairs
CHPATER 21 ~ New Wounds
CHAPTER 22 ~ Now or Never
CHAPTER 23 ~ Déjà Vu
CHAPTER 24 ~ Cruelty
CHAPTER 25 ~ Shared Fun
CHAPTER 26 ~ The Past Part 1
CHAPTER 27 ~ The Past Part 2
CHAPTER 28 ~ The Past Part 3
CHAPTER 29 ~ Curiosity

CHAPTER 16 ~ Thick Air

2.1K 30 52
By bukiiwrites

"Took you long enough." Sky hears Ryan say as she enters the room. With him sitting at the edge of his bed waiting for her, she could see the impatience written all over his face.

"I was outside-"

"With Drago. Yes I am aware of that." He says and rushes towards Sky, startling her. He stands in front of her with his hands resting on his hips as if he expects a type of reaction from her. But Sky does not desire to be played with. Now less than usually. Not that Ryan cares, though. He slams his hand against the door next to her head, drawing her attention towards him.

"What's with the long face, hm? Did he give you a reason to hate us more than you already do?"

"N-no it's not..."

"Or did he give you an insight of your miserable wretched little future?" Sky frowns at him while his words leave his lips in a malicious tone. In response, she pushes his broad chest and slams her fist against it.

"Fuck you! Why do you have to be such a jerk?!" She asks and earns a chuckle from him. As much as she tries to push him away, he won't move. Instead, he proceeds towards her. He cups her face into his hand, but harshly, making her look up to him.  

"You just make it so easy to bully you, you know?" He smirks and leans in. As soon as Sky sees his fangs she spits into his face. Letting go of her, he wipes the saliva off him and sighs.

THIS NEXT SCENE COULD BE TOO MUCH FOR SOME OF MY BEAUTIFUL READERS!!! (let's not forget that Ryan is the bad guy)

"You're a real brat. You don't have to be like that, you know? You can also choose to enjoy this." Ryan says with a mischievous smirk on his face, "like last night..." Sky gasps at his words and turns around, her hands covering her flushed face. Suddenly, she feels two strong hands on her waist, holding her in place. Just when she wanted to turn back around, she notices him stepping closer. His body is now pressed against hers and with his embrace trapping her, she got nowhere to go.

"Why are you hiding, hm?" He whispers into her ear, his hot breath tickling her skin. The vibrations of his voice sent shivers down her spine making it hard for her to remain calm.

"Ryan, please let me go..." She pleads. But how can he when this is the state he wants her to be in. Vulnerable, exposed, trapped. Loving the feeling of her quivering body, he takes off his belt while thinking of other ways to make her tremble without using all his force. Human bodies are easy to manipulate. Ryan is capable of stimulating her little body with ease. And though he never found enjoyment in giving a human pleasure, he can't help but find it worthwhile when it comes to her. Something about her reaction when he drinks her blood is so pure to him. Similar to a little angel who tries not to get seduced by a demon.

He holds the belt with his teeth while pulling her hands away from her face and behind her back, using the belt to tie them there. He feels her panic as she realizes that this position makes her more helpless than she's already been.

"The heck are you doing?! GET OFF-" Ryan cuts her off by covering her mouth with his palm whilst moving her hair away from her neck. He looks down at her delicate skin, seeing a few of his bite marks. The thought of Sky being his makes him smile to himself. She feels him lowering his face and moving it closer to her neck, but there is nothing she can do. With her face basically pressed against her door, his hand covering her eyes and her arms tied behind her back she is at his mercy.

Knowing he will suck her blood, she tries to wriggle out of the grip and plead for him to let her go. Just when she expects to feel the sharp pain of his fangs drilling their way into her skin, she bites down onto his hand as hard as she can, ripping out a chunk of his finger.

"ARGH F*CK." He groans. Once he pulls away to look at his bruise, she spits the piece out in front of him, wishing she could wipe my mouth.

"You little... I see. You want to do this the rough way then, hm?" He says while stepping closer again. She looks at him in fear, trying to wriggle her hands out of the belt. Instead of attacking her though, he stops and looks down at his hand.

SKY'S P.O.V.

We remain like this for a few more moments before he looks back up with confusion in his eyes. I look down at his wound and see the blood dripping down onto his carpet. All of the sudden, he grabs me and flips me over removing the belt from my hands. Then when I thought he was going to hurt me, he opens the door and pushes me out, making me fall down hard on the floor. I hear him slam the door behind me as I try to gather myself.

"The hell..." I whimper and look down at my bleeding knees. The carpet has scraped them open.

"Sky?" I hear from across the hallway. I look up and see Damien who hasn't spoken to me the entire day till now. Once I see him I can't help but tear up a little. He wasted no time and runs towards me to help me up. The fact that he talks to me again gives me a reassuring feeling. For some reason I felt so much more lonely than before but he really helps me with that.

"What happened?" He asks concerned. He looks down at my wrists, noticing the bruises from the belt. I can see how worried he is and try to reassure him.

"I'm fine, don't worry. Can't say the same for that cunt, though." I hiss at Ryan's door.

"What do you mean? And why is your mouth full of blood?" He brings me into the kitchen where he pulls out a chair for me to sit down. Then he looks for the first-aid case he bought for me, making me chuckle to myself, "he didn't make you drink your own blood, did he?!"

"What?! NO! No he didn't do that..."

"Okay, good. I was worried that he was going to try out that fantasy with you." Is he serious? Making me drink my own blood? Is that even possible without me throwing it all up? The thought of it makes me feel nauseous so I lean back and take a few deep breaths.

"So why is your mouth bloody then?"

"Hm? Oh I bit off a piece of his finger." I say proud of myself. Damien, on the other hand, looks anything but excited though. He sits down in the seat next to me and wants to reach for my legs.

"May I?" He asks politely. I nod with a smile, finally feeling a little safe now that he is here. He takes my legs into his hands and places them on his lap for my knees to be in his reach. As he starts to disinfect them I jerk a little, the stinging pain making me wince.

"I'm sorry, did it hurt?"

"It's fine. I'm just a pussy." I laugh it off and try to reach for the apple in the middle of the table. But just when I was about to almost grab it, somebody from behind me comes up and snatched it away from me. I look at the person form over my shoulder, seeing that it's Zachary who winks at me with a cheesy smirk on his face.

"Oh, my apologies. You wanted this?" He points at the apple. I roll my eyes at him and draw my attention back to the fruit basket but it was the only one.

"I gotchu." He smirks. Suddenly I feel a hand around me, grabbing my jaw and turning my head towards him. I wanted to protest but as soon as I opened my mouth, he lowered his head close to mine. I thought he was going to press his lips on mine, but he stopped with only inches between our faces. I wanted to ask him what he is doing. However, he didn't need to answer the question anymore. I suddenly feel something touch my lips.

With him squeezing my jaw to open my mouth while he moves closer, he slowly inserts what seems to be a piece of apple into my mouth.  I gasp but he doesn't let go of me. Instead, he uses his other hand and pushes the apple into my mouth, gently caressing my lower lip with his thumb.

3rd P.O.V.

Sky looks up to Zachary in confusion. He slowly lets go of her jaw and places his hand on her small shoulder while tapping her nose with the other.

"That's it. Chew it." He says firmly and gets back up while remaining eye contact with Sky. Damien watches his brother closely during the whole time thinking he can't step in unless she is in danger and Zachary is well aware of that. He gladly goes a few steps to far but then makes sure not to cross the line. Not after what he's done to her. He simply wouldn't dare.

"Ahem." He interrupts. Zachary's attention goes to his brother who's finished patching up her knees.

"So, has my brother gone rough on you again?" Zachary chuckles and looks down at Sky who has zoned out while looking at Zachary. As soon as she realizes that he is looking down at her, she snaps back to reality.

"Eh- no. No I tripped.......... afterhepushedme...."

"You don't need to protect him. We know what type of monster he is." Zachary chuckles and hands Sky the apple before walking to the fridge and taking out a package of almond milk.

"Thank you, Damien." Sky says while he gently puts her legs back down. He smiles at her and gets back up to put the box to its place. While he is busy, Sky looks down at the package Zachary is holding in his hand, pouting a bit.

Sky: 👁_👁
Zachary: 🤨
Sky: 🥺👉👈

"Could you please stop eyeing my drink? Eat the apple.😀"

Sky: 🥺🫴

Zachary sighs and puts the straw into the drink before handing it to her. A huge grin appears on her face as she takes it and starts talking sips from it.

"So, a big surprise that dad is back, isn't it?" Zachary raises his eyebrow at Damien who appears to have known about his arriving for a while now.

"The man wanted to see his sons. Was I supposed to warn you all so you can make a run for it?"

"Well now it's too late anyways. Let's hope this won't end in a blood bath and with that I mean your blood." Zachary smiles while turning his head to Sky who spills the drink into the sink.

"WHAT THE- What are you doing?!"

"Hm? Sorry I don't like almond milk. Thought it was oat milk." She smiles widely while pouring the rest of the drink away.

"Then why didn't you just give it back!?!?!" Zachary inhales deeply, trying to keep his cool.

"I didn't know if you wanted it back."

Zachary: 💀

"Skypiece is too pure for this world." Carter says as he comes up behind Sky and plays with her hair. She looks at him from over her shoulder and gives him a warm smile. After what has happened earlier, he is glad that she seems to be okay.

"So, what has dad told you?" As soon as Carter asks the question, the two brothers look at her as well, waiting for an answer. But Sky holds back. She isn't sure if she wants to talk about it. After all, it was nothing important.

"Just some stuff about dark magic. But it all seemed kinda strange... Him answering questions only brought up more questions." Carter rubs the back of his head, thinking about what he should do. Though he wants to enlighten her, he isn't sure if it's wise of them to share their secrets with a human they keep locked in their house. It could put all of them in danger.

"I should go take a shower." She whispers awkwardly and makes her way to her room. The brothers stand there in silent, all wondering if they think the same.

"We should tell her."

"Hell no! Are you mad?!" Zachary frowns at Carter but he doesn't back off. He is convinced there are a few things she should be aware of.

"I'm not talking about all of it. But maybe we should talk about the issue that concerns some of us? Since she stays with us and has to stay alive it's only best for her to know." Carter looks at Damien for approval who rubs his chin while he is deep in thoughts. 

"So she can judge us?! Yeah sure. She is just nosy and wants information she can use against us. Why give her what she wants?" Carter laughs at Zachary's paranoia. The fact that he is scared of a little human creature is amusing to him. Especially one that can barely see her own blood.

meanwhile...

As Sky walks to her room to take a shower she wonders if she'll get a chance to talk to Damien. His presence is calming and feels healthy. Something she does not mind enjoying for a little longer.

"You look terrible." She hears someone say behind her. Sky turns around to see Anthony stand outside of his room. She shrugs and rubs the back of her neck, feeling awkward in the situation she is in. He barely spoke to her. It's like he out of all the brothers is still a complete stranger to her.

"I fell." She says. As she continues to walk to her room he suddenly appears next to her, walking with her. She tries to not seem intimidated by his presence but it's hard.

"I'm going to the city. You should come with me." He tells her. Sky stops and looks at him with question marks all over her head. Last time one of the brothers told her to join in on a trip to the city, she almost died.

"I don't know..." She hesitates, rubbing her arm awkwardly. Anthony looks at her with no expression on his face making her even more nervous. If only she had a clue of what he was trying to accomplish with this. Or if maybe he could take away her fear by reassuring her he won't do anything. But would she really believe it? That she doesn't really know herself.

Anthony looks around himself to see if somebody is near by, but he can neither see nor sense anyone. Once he got the confirmation, he leans down to her ear and whispers which slightly startles her.

"Finish up fast. I'll be waiting downstairs." And with that, he storms off. Perplexed by what has just happened, Sky slowly enters her room debating on whether she should accompany him. She goes under the shower, not a single thought leaving her head.

SKY'S P.O.V.

It's strange. Anthony has not spoken much to me ever since I met him and now he suddenly wants me to leave with him. A part of me is scared, but another part of me is curious... Curious of what it might bring me. Maybe it's a mistake. Maybe I'm putting my life at risk by going with him. But at the same time, my life's been constantly at risk ever since I got here.

My thoughts get disturbed by a weird sensation. I look down at the shower faucet to see if I accidentally turned it up a notch, but I didn't.

"Okay? Guess it just gets warmer like that?" I roll my eyes and start shampooing my hair. I gently massage the product into my hair, enjoying the little bit of alone time I have. Though I am basically a prisoner here, I'm glad I still have the privilege of taking care of my hygiene without being watched.

"ARGH!!!" I fall out of the shower, my body burning from the boiling hot water that just hit my body. I look up to the shower to see if I have missed somebody coming in and changing the heat, but I have neither heard nor seen anyone.

This is the second time this has happened... I think to myself while grabbing a towel from the shelve. I stand up and look at my body from over the mirror, noticing the burned skin.

"Frickin cursed house..." I murmur and wrap the towel around my waist. I slowly go out with my hair full of shampoo. Once I'm in my room, I open the door to the hallway and stick my head out a little bit to see if anyone is coming my way. There is no way I'm going back under that shower just to get burned again. Maybe Damien will let me use his shower.

"Psst... Damien!" I scream whisper but hear no response.

DAMIEN'S P.O.V.

I feel regret. Regret for ignoring Sky the way I did and for still wanting to take my distance from her. The fact that she's given herself to Ryan is too painful to watch. I know whatever the reason might be, she doesn't truly want it. But what am I supposed to do? Lock her away from him like an object? I can't do that.

Ignoring her may not be the right thing, but seeing the pain in her eyes when we talked the last time was just unbearable to see. I look at Zachary who appears  to be busy with his phone. Carter has left the kitchen to meet up with Ruby for the day.

My mind is so incredibly exhausted from everything. I get up and head to my room so I can rest for a bit, but when I look over to my door, I hear sounds coming out of it. I enter the room which is halfway filled with steam. It's warm and stuffy with a scent of coconut shampoo in the air. As I walk over to the bathroom door, I hear a girl's voice singing. It's Sky.

The singing might be absolutely awful, but it's still adorable and enjoyable to listen to. I chuckle and sit down on the bed while playing with the black pearls of my bracelet. Hearing her voice, the way she just carelessly sings while showering and forgetting the situation she is in, is so peaceful to me. It's relaxing to know that she is still able to enjoy a few little things though she's been through so much these past days.

3rd P.O.V.

Damien looks at the bathroom door as Sky walks out with a towel wrapped around body. She gets surprised at the sight of another person in the room and inhales sharply until she realizes who it is. She clears her throat and closes the bathroom door, slowly making her way to him.

"I'm sorry, I know I should have asked you before using your shower but you couldn't hear me and my body was wet and it started to get cold so I thought-"

"It's fine. You can use it anytime." He smiles at her and respectfully removes his eyes from her half naked body. She chuckles at nods slightly.

"Thank you, Damien. Oh! Is it possible to maybe check on my shower some time? For some reason the water keeps burning me." Damien gets up from his bed, crossing his arms.

"What do you mean? Did you maybe turn it up too much?" He asks.

"No, I didn't turn it up at all. The hot water shouldn't be coming out." She turns around and removes her hair from her shoulder, showing him the burned spot, "See? It hurts really bad. It was boiling hot." She says. Damien comes closer, examining the burned skin. It's red and sensitive as he can see from her twitching at his touch.

He chuckles at her innocence. He keeps reminding himself that she is only human and gets hurt very easily. In his eyes she is like a little flower which tries to adjust to the weather but no matter how much she tries she still needs protection from the cold. Beautiful but fragile. He gently caresses her shoulder, making her turn around in confusion.

"Is... something wrong?" She asks and looks up to him. Though their eyes meet, Sky can't read them. Damien's smile gives her a calming and reassuring feeling but is making her shy at the same time. She can't remember him ever looking at her like that so she doesn't know how to act.

Just when she wanted to react to his look, he suddenly lifts his hand and gently taps her on the top of her head. Such a little gesture but so meaningful. She freezes at the gentle touch. It's almost like he is communicating with her through it, telling her that everything will be alright and that all her worries will be gone one day. And with that, he makes his way to the door.

"I'll let you get dressed." He tells her and closes the door behind him. Sky stands there for a whole minute, the sensation of his hand on her head still remaining there. It seems like he has never left and is still touching her. Then she snaps back to reality, realizing she didn't get the chance to talk to him.

She grabs her clothes and gets ready quickly so she can still catch him. But when she checked to see where he is, she realizes that he is already gone. She goes to look for him but remembers Anthony telling her that he'll wait for her, so she decides to walk downstairs.

While walking to the other hallway, Ryan walks out of his room making her freeze on the spot. He stands in front of her with no expression on his face as he looks down at her. Maybe he'll stop her from going out with his brother she thinks. After all, he has claimed her as his own. Sky looks down at his hand to see that the wound has healed, but before she can even lock eyes with him again, he keeps walking.

Sky is thinking. Should she tell him where she's going? Should she keep it from him? How would he react? She looks back at him to see if he is going to give her some kind of reaction but nothing happens which is her cue to keep walking.

"Sky?" She hears Ryan say and looks back at him with wide eyes. He usually doesn't call her by her name. It's always something degrading or offensive, but never Sky.

"Y-yes...?" She gulps hard, her palms getting sweaty. She waits for Ryan to continue but he only looks at her with an empty look in his eyes. Does he want to tell her something? Is he mad? Hungry? But instead of talking he seems to be out of words and leaves. Although Sky wonders what this is all about, she no longer wants to keep Anthony waiting and runs downstairs where she sees him standing with his phone in his hand.

"Finally." He says calmly and holds out a jacket for her, waiting for her to put it on with his help.

"Yes, sorry. I got a little distracted." She mumbles and awkwardly puts on the jacket, "... thanks." She says, receiving a quick nod from him. Anthony opens the door for Sky, waiting for her to walk through.

"Shall we?" He asks. Sky looks at Anthony before looking back, wondering if the others even know that she is about to leave for some time. Though she is allowed to take a few steps into freedom, all she can think about is the conversation she hasn't had with Damien, yet. And there is still the doubt of going with Anthony in the first place. How can he be trusted if she doesn't know anything about his personality?

Is he kind like Damien, humorous like Carter, narcissistic like Zachary, or maybe even sadistic like Ryan? There are three brothers she knows nothing about but Anthony is the most secretive. What could his motives be? Or maybe it is as he told her and he just wants to help her get the answers she's been looking for.

"Everything alright?" She hears him asking as he pulls her out of her headspace.

"Yes! My bad I just zoned out I guess..."

"It's alright. So shall we get going then? There is a lot of things you should know." He smiles and puts his hand on her back, gently guiding her out of the house. She looks up to him as she walks out hesitantly, looking back into the house from over her shoulder. They exit the house together, the door slowly closing behind them as they make their way out.

*SLAM*

"WHAT?" I look to the door to see who has entered, but nobody came in. I sigh and lie back down realizing it's already daylight. The birds are singing in front of my window, giving me strength to start the day. I stretch my body and get up from my bed to open the curtains. The weather is truly delightful today. No single cloud in the sky, a warm summer wind cooling of the hot air, and-

"Oh! You're awake." I sigh and look at Carter who stands in my door with a kitten in his hands.

"Carter what's that?" I ask him.

"Hm? Oh this?? This is Cornelius. I found him in the garden today. Isn't he cute?" He holds up the kitten to my face, proud of himself to announce this little creature to me.

"What about its mother. You should put it where you found it before she gets worried?"

"I've already checked but I couldn't sense her nowhere. Anyways. You're up late." I yawn and wash my face with the water in the bowl on my drawer.

"I know. I had a very strange dream... We were all here but it was so surreal... There was a girl living with us."

"Mmm another girl?" He asks while winking at me in a strange way. I roll my eyes and take my pants from the floor.

"Yes, Carter. Another girl. Her name was Sky and I don't know... it was all just very strange." I tell him while putting on my clothes.

"Well Ry, I don't know about that but mother is calling you to join us for dinner."

"What?! Why haven't you told me sooner." I ask repulsively and slap on his shoulder as we make our way to the dining room. And though I have a wonderful day ahead of me, I can't help but think how strange the dream was... It was very strange indeed.

~
HEYYY YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!! No this story is not even close to being over yet :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dark Secrets By avi

Mystery / Thriller

4 3 2
Eleven friends rent a big old mansion for a weekend getaway. Excited at first, they soon realize the mansion holds eerie secrets. Doors slam shut, st...
2.8K 155 21
In a world where secrets lurk beneath every shadow, Skylar's encounter with a mysterious figure in a dimly lit alley sets her on an extraordinary pat...
291 0 27
*WARNING* This story contains depiction of death, SA, and violence/murder. DO NOT read if you are easily triggered by any sensitive content. Please u...
Silver / | By Black cat

Mystery / Thriller

224 72 36
They're both trying to find their way through life, and both trying to let go of their pasts and become their own people. But, of course, they face c...