Bound to be Free

By tindulce18

Cassandra Vanhoe was set to marry Dexter, son of a business tycoon William Morris, to save a falling busines... More

Bound to be Free Chapter 1
Bound to be Free Chapter 2
Bound to be Free Chapter 3
Bound to be Free Chapter 4 (ANTHONY'S EYES)
Bound to be Free Chapter 5 (CASSANDRA'S PIC)
Bound to be Free Chapter 6
Bound to be Free Chapter 7
Bound to be Free Chapter 8
Bound to be Free Chapter 9
Bound to be Free Chapter 10
Bound to be Free Chapter 11
Bound to be Free Chapter 12
Bound to be Free Chapter 13
Bound to be Free Chapter 14
Bound to be Free Chapter 15
Bound to be Free Chapter 16
Bound to be Free Chapter 17
Bound to be Free Chapter 18
Bound to be Free Chapter 19
Bound to be Free Chapter 20
Bound to be Free Chapter 21
Bound to be Free Chapter 22
Bound to be Free Chapter 23
Bound to be Free Chapter 24
Bound to be Free Chapter 25
Bound to be Free Chapter 26 Part 1
Bound to be Free Chapter 26 Part 2
Bound to be Free Chapter 27
Bound to be Free Chapter 28
Bound to be Free Chapter 29
Bound to be Free Chapter 30
Bound to be Free Chapter 31
Bound to be Free Chapter 32
Bound to be Free Chapter 33
Bound to be Free Chapter 34
Bound to be Free Chapter 36
Bound to be Free Chapter 37
Bound to be Free Chapter 38
Bound to be Free Chapter 39
Bound to be Free Chapter 40
Bound to be Free Chapter 41
Bound to be Free Chapter 42
Bound to be Free Chapter 43
Bound to be Free Chapter 44
Bound to be Free Chapter 45
Bound to be Free Chapter 46
Bound to be Free Chapter 47
Bound to be Free Chapter 48
Bound to be Free Chapter 49

Bound to be Free Chapter 35

5.5K 144 11
By tindulce18

I woke up with excessive warmth enveloping my body. I didn’t remember the mornings being this warm before. I pried my eyes open and was momentarily disoriented as to where I was. Light gray walls greeted me, making me gasp in slight panic as I realized that I wasn’t in my room. But with that gasp, it also made the scent of musk and pine to waft in my nostrils. I instantly relaxed. I would know that scent anywhere.

I tried to move but then I realized that the cause of the excessive warmth was Anthony’s arms wrapped around my torso from behind me. His right arm was dangerously close to my breasts and his face was nuzzled on the nape of my neck. A smile made its way to my lips as comfort and safety swept in my body. Anthony’s presence always had that effect on me.

With great caution, I raised his arm from my chest and turned around so I could face him. I laid back his arm on my hip instead. I thought I did a great job in moving quietly so I was surprised when I saw a smile slowly forming on his lips while he opened his eyes.

“Good morning,” I greeted with my voice sounding thick from sleep.

Anthony leaned his head forward and planted a soft kiss on my lips. “What a good morning indeed,” he said in a husky, sexy voice which made my body react crazily. “I could get used to this—waking up and seeing you in my arms.” He pulled my body closer to his.

“Really now?” I teased. I grazed my forefinger on his hard, toned chest, making him shiver slightly. I learned that he sleeps at night without a shirt on.

He murmured in affirmation. “You should sleep here more often,” he suggested.

A thrill swept through my body. “Wouldn’t I be imposing though?” I further teased although I really wanted that idea. I really wanted to always be close to him no matter how clingy that sounded. He just knew how to bring me at ease all the time.

“No, Cass. I’ll always want you near with me,” said quietly with his sapphires staring intently at my emeralds.

I felt my cheeks grown warm at the intensity of his gaze.

I continued to trace the contours of his body, moving up and down in a slow manner. He made a rumbling sound deep in his chest before he crashed his lips to mine.

I was getting addicted with his lips. I didn’t think this was normal. I think I could live with just having his lips on mine all the time, which was unreal because I never felt anything like this before to a man. I liked thinking of myself as an independent woman. I thought I could survive without a man in my life. The past years that I had boyfriends were purely for companion sake only. I could discard them whenever I wish without worrying about succumbing into loneliness. Even Dexter was that unimportant. But with Anthony, everything was different. Whenever I was with him, he makes me more real, tangible, and alive. He gives sense to my existence. He makes me feel beautiful. Like I was the only one that matters to him. Without him, it’s like my world would cease to exist.

God, I love this man so much.

I moaned as he tried to satiate my hunger for his lips, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t. Despite the fact that he was already kissing me, I couldn’t be satisfied. I wanted more.

He must have felt my desire because he placed his hand on my thigh and pulled it over his torso, and then he turned his body so I ended up straddling him. I kept my body close to him, wanting every inch of his body to be felt. I was even made aware of his bulging manhood when I accidentally grazed my thigh across it. I let out a whimper of pleasure when he caressed my hips under my shirt while tracing patterns on it. My heart was pounding furiously and I was sure he could feel it. His fingers were prickling my skin, leaving a trail of goose bumps behind as he continued to caress me. My hands were just as busy as his. I trailed them up and down his torso, almost clawing him with desire. I couldn’t get enough of him. The feeling was terrifying yet exhilarating at the same time. With Anthony I was prepared to let all my guard down.

He moved his lips down to my jaw, trailing soft kisses along its line. My breathing was coming out in pants. Now that my lips were free, I couldn’t seem to stop moans from escaping them almost every second. It was almost embarrassing. He began to alternately nibble and kiss my neck so I moved my head to the side to give him more room.

He was making me crazy. With the rising temperature of my body, I knew I was about to combust. And this was him just kissing my face and neck. What more if he started doing more than that? My core suddenly throbbed with raging yearn with that thought.

His hands moved across my back making me shiver at how sensual his touches were. I felt his hot breath on my left ear as he moved to whisper, “You’re making me crazy, Cass.” The huskiness of his voice sent another shiver to run across my spine.

I smiled and opened my eyes to look at him but then a glint at my right side caught my eyes. It was inside Anthony’s bedside table but because it was partly open, I could see a part of what was stored. At first I thought it was a reflection of the sun peaking through the closed curtain in a glass, probably a watch or a mirror. But when I looked further I realized it wasn’t the case.

My body froze as I stared at a familiar object inside his drawer.

Anthony immediately noticed my frozen state so he stopped kissing my neck. "What's the matter?"

"Anthony,” I began in a whisper with my eyes still kept on the object. “What’s my engagement ring doing inside your bedside table?"

His eyes followed my line of sight and when he realized what I was looking at, he snapped his eyes back to mine. I looked back at him and his expression looked like he just got caught stealing a cookie.

“I can explain.”

I pulled away from his hold and sat on the edge of his bed. I ignored the sudden chill in my body. I took the ring from the drawer. It felt strange seeing it lay on my palm. I hadn’t seen it for more than a month already. "Ok, let’s hear it then," I said.

He sat up as well and took the ring from my palm, almost snatching it actually. I stared at him in question and I realized how uncomfortable he was at the moment.

“I found it,” he admitted after a long silence.

“Where?”

"In the pool."

I nodded. Yes, the last time I saw it was when I first took a swim in their swimming pool. I also remembered Anthony being there. We even almost kissed which made me freak out afterwards. That moment seemed ages ago.

Didn’t I ask him if he saw the ring? I remember making it a goal to ask him about it. But as I tried to look back further, I couldn’t be quite sure if I did ask him. I was too stressed out at the incident that I must have forgotten about it.

“I looked for it everywhere. Why didn’t you give it back,” I asked confoundedly. “I was scared. I thought I completely lost it.”

“I wanted you to lose it,” Anthony blurted out gently.

I stared at him in surprise.

“I didn’t like seeing you wearing his ring,” he continued as he twirled the ring between his fingers in disgust. “I didn’t like seeing you committed to him, to anyone. I wanted to get rid of it the moment I took you from William's party. I knew you were engaged but seeing this ring in your finger everyday and knowing that it was from Dexterwas making me crazy. It angered me to know that he is so close to having you. It was killing me.”

He kept his eyes on the ring, looking at it in irritation. I was sure it was taking him a lot of effort to admit these things. I had no idea the ring was affecting him that much.

“Anthony...” I called out, wanting to see his eyes.

“For some crazy thought I figured if you didn’t have the ring, I could deny the fact that you’re already engaged. That fact wouldn’t be slapped on my face again and again... I was jealous.” He stared back at me and I saw the memory of the pain he felt a month ago. “I didn’t want you to be with him or with anyone. I want you mine, Cassandra. I love you that much.”

My thoughts ceased as shock coursed in my body. Out of everything he said, only one thought remained.

He loves me. He loves me. He loves me.

I didn’t think he would say it. But he did.

He loves me.

Nothing else mattered.

I felt so light at the moment I almost believed I could fly. I was happy. So so overjoyed. I have never felt at peace in my entire life. Of all the doubts and the wrong decisions I have done in the past, none of them mattered anymore because I knew at this second I made the right decision of staying with Anthony.

He grazed his finger on my cheek. “Are you mad?” he asked in anxiety.

“You love me?” The question only came out in a whisper but I knew he felt the weight of my emotion behind it.

His face broke into a sweet smile. “I love you the moment I saw you smile when you agreed to be my friend back when we were younger. I never stopped loving you ever since.”

Tears brimmed on my eyes and before I could comprehend what was happening, tears had fallen on my cheeks.

Lines had appeared between his brows in worry. “Why do you cry, my love?”

My love. He called me, my love! I think I was about to combust in happiness.

He misunderstood my tears so I explained. “I’m just so happy, Anthony. I’m crying because I’m so happy. I didn’t think I would… Oh, Anthony… I love you too.”

He let out a sigh of relief before he gathered me in his arms, hugging me tightly. “Nothing will separate us again. I promise you that. I will never let them hurt you again. I love you.”

“I know.” Tears continued to escape my eyes, reflecting the joy I was feeling inside.

He covered my lips with his again, this time taking me to pleasurable heights without cautiousness anymore.

The morning was filled with the statement of ‘I love you-s,’ compensating the years of separation that had passed between us. Every touch and every caress we exchanged had turned more alive, making us more aware of how real the moment was. We knew then we were invincible. We knew then we had the world in our hands. Together, we knew no harm would come between us again.

That morning when Anthony took me to ecstasy again and again, I finally discovered the true meaning of love making.

----------------------

I know it’s a short one but I needed to get this out. I just thought that this moment deserved a sole chapter, with no interference and no thoughts of problems between them. Just love.

I hope you like it.

Starting next chap, I’m gonna make it more exciting. Time to be serious.

Thanks for still reading my story. Talk to you again next time. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 941 17
We've fought. We've broke up. We've kissed. We've formed love. We've gone in circles and we've been chased by your demons. Instead of sirens and flas...
1.9K 60 30
When Olivia and her squad get a call about a fifteen year old victim at the hospital. When Liv and Amanda get to the hospital Liv realizes that the v...
317K 8.1K 33
I was looking at world through eyes so innocent they made me disgustingly blind, but thanks to you darling , i'm finally released from my innocent bi...
130 0 24
JACKSON A beautiful lady walked into the tavern with a couple of guys, and I couldn't help but notice. She completely captivated me. Her eyes are the...