Search For A Secret - Sequel...

By InfinityRealm

Search For A Secret - Sequel To Hidden Siblings. So much has happened to Melody. Her little sister Harmony g... More

Summary
Stressful Summer
Arriving Again
Magix Shopping
Sisters Day
Kiara
Opening Up
Welcoming Celebration - Good Morning!
Welcoming Celebration - Walking Through Realms
Welcoming Celebration - Tonights the Night
Thank You & Good Night
Rise of the Mutants
A Challenge
The Sirenix Book
A Dark Healer
Awake At Last
Sweet Sixteen - A Little History
Sweet Sixteen - A Little Party
Sweet Sixteen - Royalties
Icebreaker
Harmonix
Illusions

Complications

25 3 0
By InfinityRealm

Melody

"Who are you?"

"We took Daniel and Sky to the infirmary," Bloom says starting to cry, "Daniel hasn't woken up and Dessa refuses to leave his side. We haven't gotten a report back on Sky" I explain.

After the events earlier, Arias and I went with the Winx to their dorm once we found Flora and we were explaining what had happened.

"He was so confused," Bloom says in the blue, "He got hit pretty hard Bloom, but he'll be okay," Flora tells her, "Yeah, and in the meantime, we have to get back to finding the Sirenix book," Tecna says on her phone.

"There are so many books in the Magic Archives, we may never it," Kayla says, "Not necessarily" Trinity speaks up, "What do you mean Trin?" Aisha asks, Trinity points at Tecna who shows us her phone. "By correlating the most recent data and input from the web, mapping the result" "We may be able to zero in on it," Trinity says finishing Tecna's sentence.

"Oh Trinity, Tecna. You girls are being too technical" Stella says from where she's painting her nails using magic. "When I need to know something, I just ask. Like now: What do you think of this colour?"

I pick Kiara up from my lap and place her beside Kiko as I walk over to Bloom, and sit on the floor in front of her bed. "Don't worry Bloom, he'll be okay" I tell her, she signs and plants her face into the pillow before lifting her head up again.

"He didn't remember anything. He didn't even remember me" She says glumly, we all look at each other as the others over and join us. "Aww, Bloom" Musa starts, "I'm sorry" Tecna finishes.

Stella finishes with her nail polish and grabs Bloom's arm, "Sweetie, you can't just sit around in your pyjamas and worry" Stella tells her, "Uuuup~ We support you. And not just us. The whole school" Stella says.

"Every fairy at Alfea is on your side" Miele reminds her, Bloom turns to look at us and we all nod. "Why don't you visit Sky?" Kayla suggests, Stella nods in agreement and magically changes Bloom's outfit.

"Thanks, girls, you're right. From now on, positive energy" Bloom states, "Yeah! Positive energy!" Aisha exclaims. We all laugh before chanting "Positive energy". "And, new outfits," Stella says magically changing all of our outfits.

"You're a great fashion designer," Bloom says hugging her best friend. "Aww, thanks!" Stella says. "There's just one thing" Aisha points out, Stella looks at us confused as the rest of us start giggling, "You're still wearing your pyjamas!" Bloom exclaims while laughing. Stella looks down at her clothes before she starts laughing.

Bloom's New Outfit

Tecna, Musa, Aisha, & Flora's New Outfits

Melody's New Outfit

Harmony's New Outfit

Kayla's New Outfit

Miele's New Outfit

Trinity's New Outfit

Dessa

"I'm sorry, but it seems like he's in a coma, we're unsure of when he'll wake up" I cry as I remember what nurses told me earlier.

Another memory just keeps playing on loop in my head. It was that girl that Daniel started hanging out with. She rushed into the hospital when the nurses were putting Daniel on the medical bed.

"Oh my goodness! Daniel!" She turned to look at me. "What happened!? Who did this!?" She exclaimed. "The Trix," I said bitterly. "The girl clenched her fists. "I am going to make them pay!" The girl said as she transformed. She was an Enchantix fairy. She ran out the door ready to attack someone.

I look down at Daniel who still hadn't moved. Just then I hear the door click, and Bloom walks in. As she sees me, she quickly runs over and gives me a hug. "How are you?" She asks, "I'm okay I guess. Here to see Sky?" I reply. She nods her head.

"He's right in the room over there. I checked in on him a few times, it doesn't seem like he remembers anything" I tell her. She sighs, "But maybe if he sees his girlfriend, it might help," I say trying to cheer her up. "Hopefully."

I look back down and Daniel. At least her boyfriend is awake. Even if he can't remember anything. She sits down on the chair beside mine, "Hey, think positive. Daniel is strong and we've got amazing healers, he will wake up." She tells me, "Thanks" I reply.

"Come on, now it's time for you to see your boyfriend," I tell her. We get up and walk into the room next door. I knock on the wall letting Sky know we're here. "Hi, Dessa..." Then he sees Bloom. "He remembered your name?" Bloom asks me, I shake my head. "I told him when I came to check on him," I tell her.

"Sky your girlfriend is here to see you," I tell him, "Oh, a heyyyy. Umm... It's you..." "Bloom" Bloom says as she sits down on a chair in front of the bed. I'm about to leave as Bloom calls my name, "Dessa, remember. Positive Energy" She tells me.

I let them talk as I return to Daniel's room. Then I hear a knock on the door, and in walks Flora with another girl. The second girl wore a one-strap ruffle dress, she had long pink hair and what seemed to be a lavender clip of an actually lavender.

"Hey Flora," I say to her, "Hi Dessa, how are you holding up?" She asks, "I... honestly, it hurts," I tell her. She walks over and gives me a hug. "Everything is going to be okay," She tells me.

Then she motions to the girl beside her. "This is Krystal" Flora introduces. "Hi," Krystal says, I wave back. "Krystal as healing powers. She healed Helia during the battle" She explains, "I thought that she could heal Daniel and Sky. Is that okay with you?" She asks.

"You'll have to ask Bloom and Sky about healing Sky, but by all means, please do try" I say. I get up as Krystal walks to Daniel. She closes her eyes and starts casting magic, seconds later her eyes snap open, like if she woke up from a bad dream.

"Is something wrong?" Flora asks, "What happened to him?" She asks me, "One of the Trix blasted the platform he was standing on and he fell to the floor, then Darcy blasted him with dark magic, but Musa weakened the blast" I explain.

"You're lucky Musa did that, that blast could have killed him" Flora and I gasp. "Can you heal him?" I ask her, she looks down and shakes her head. "I'm sorry, it seems that when he was blasted with the Dark energy, it took control of his body. You'll need someone who has both healing powers and dark magic" She tells me.

I look down. "Thank you for trying," I tell her, "I'm really sorry" She replies. "Bloom and Sky are in this room," I say getting up from my seat. I knock on the wall once more.

"Hey Dessa, is everything okay?" Bloom asks me. I nod, "Yeah, everything's fine. Flora brought a friend who she thinks could heal Sky" I tell Bloom. I can see her eyes light up, "Really? Who?" She asks. I step aside and let Flora and Krystal walk in.

"Krystal!" Bloom exclaims, "Hi Bloom" Krystal replies. "You think you can heal Sky?" Bloom asks, "If you'd like, I'll try and help" Krystal replies. Bloom turns to Sky, "Is that okay with you?" She asks, "He just looks at her. "I think so," He says after taking a deep breath.

Krystal walks up to Sky and closes her eyes to start casting magic. After a few seconds, she gasps. "I feel...a barrier," She tells us, "Oh!" Krystal says as her eyes snap open just as they did when she was healing Daniel.

She turns to Bloom, "I'm sorry" She says. Bloom sighs and shakes her head. "It didn't work." "No. Something blocks the healing" We all look at her. Krystal turns to Sky who looks up at her, "Sky, I think there's something you don't want to remember" Bloom gasps and then looks down.

Bloom stands up and walks them to the door, "So what do I do now?" She asks Krystal. "Help him to remember" "Share the places, the people, the experiences that are important to him. Remind him of who he is" She tells her before leaving with Flora.

Bloom then looks at me, "Was she able to heal Daniel?" She asks. I look down and shake my head. "The magic Darcy blasted him with is taking over his body. She said I need a healer who also knows dark magic" I tell her. "Oh...do we know one?" She asks, I shake my head.

"I don't think so. It's basically impossible to find a dark fairy, let alone one that knows to heal" I explain, "But Melody's a dark fairy" She says, "I know, we were lucky to come across her."

"Do you remember last year when the school turned into fairy training?" I ask her, She nods her head, "When we were preparing for battle" She says. I nod, "Remember how Melody was one of the assistants Faragonda wanted to train dark fairies since there's no one who knows dark magic than the queen herself?" I ask. She nods. "There were only around ten fairies give or take" I explain.

"Were there other fairies that just didn't show up?" Bloom asks, I shake my head, "I don't think so" I reply. She pulls me in for a hug. "Everything will be alright," She tells me. "I hope so."

Then we hear Sky's phone ring, and we walk back into his room. "It's someone named Erendor," Sky says, "That's your father" Bloom replies in a calm voice, "He's calling to check up on you," Bloom says walking over to Sky.

Bloom

Sky looks at me with a scarred face, "I-I don't want to talk to him" he tells me. "Don't worry, just- be yourself" I tell him in the most positive voice I can handle right now. He nods and answers the phone.

"What's up Erendor," He says, I shake my head. "I mean...Hi, dad." He corrects himself. "No, I'm fine," "I don't need to come home." "No, no. Don't do that." "Yeah, yeah." "Okay, I'll talk to you soon." Sky hangs up and sighs.

I give him a smile. Positive energy. Right.

"What do you say we take a walk."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 449 21
Flora has been ignoring her family for months, but her father is now forcing her to come back to fulfil her duty as a princess; find a husband and be...
835 106 15
This is a story based on the Winx Club. This is a story focused on Flora, it's a story of her being an assassin and having a mission to go steal Bloo...
139K 2.9K 42
When we were young we were scared of the dark, of the shadows and monsters that hid in them. But as we grew up we realized just how comforting the sh...
20K 367 18
Join Astra in her magical journey filled with friends, new powers , and love. Princess Astra joins Alfea College as a excited fairy. After being home...