Mr. Bieber || Sequel to "The...

Από spoiledthot

"𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣." Those were the words Makaylie said when she sat on th... Περισσότερα

Z E R O
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N T E E N
T W E N T Y - O N E

T W E N T Y

140 4 0
Από spoiledthot

c h a p t e r: 20
u n e d i t e d

I was rushed into the room and they didn't allow Justin in. They said after they will run all the tests only then he will be allowed to come in. I was laying in bed, the doctors were inspecting me as I simply laid in the hospital bed. They gave me some kind of drugs so the pain would go away but I was worried about the baby.

"Excuse me, I hope these drugs don't effect my baby?" I asked and the doctor smiled.

"No, it's perfectly fine, nothing will happen." The doctor smiled making me sigh in relief. She was in her mid 40 and she was really nice. Thank god for that.

"Okay, We will be able to start in a few hours. Right now just lay here and relax." The doctor said and was walking away.

"Can you call my husband in?" I asked before she went out of the door.

"Of course." She smiled and walked out.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

48K 1.4K 52
Iris is the priest's youngest daughter. Jason is the world's most wanted criminal and leader of the world's greatest gang. One night, Jason is out do...
46.3K 1K 32
Texting the wrong person...
233K 1.6K 18
I put my head flat-faced on the pillow because I can't keep my head up since the pleasure was so much, but only to be yank up by my hair which made m...
6.2K 122 35
I want that girl. I know its not good for me but I do. I know that if i keep her around to long, than things are gonna come up.... Bad things that I...