Mr. Bieber || Sequel to "The...

Bởi spoiledthot

"𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣." Those were the words Makaylie said when she sat on th... Xem Thêm

Z E R O
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E

S E V E N

228 7 0
Bởi spoiledthot

c h a p t e r: 7

I don't want to be here. Mr. Bieber is pissed as fuck and I don't know why. I just kept bringing me coffee each time he called me. He was so tense and only looking at his papers.

And now it was one of those times. I placed a coffee on his table, I turned around but a hand grabbed my wrist. I looked back and turned to him ''Yes?'' I asked.

"Could you please bring me something to eat? Anything is fine.'' He said he looked like a lost kid. God he must be hungry, he haven't left his office since this morning and it's 4PM now. I nodded. He slowly let go of my hand and I went out of his office. I went to the workers kitchen. I looked in the fridge, hmmm, nothing. There wasn't anything in the cupboards also. I huffed and went back to my office. I took my sandwhiches I didn't eat. I hope this is enough.

I walked back to his office and closed the door after. He looked up at me, his eyes meeting mine. A small smile crossed his face that made me smile too. I gave him the sandwhiches and said : "Sorry there wasn't anything in the kitchen so I gave you some from mine.''

He was about to take a bite but he stopped and looked back up at me. ''Did you eat?'' He asked.

"Yes, these are the ones I didn't eat." I answered stepping back from his table.

"Good."

"Will that be all?'' I asked hoping to return back to my office as fast as I could. '

"Yeah... Thank you, Makaylie.'' I smiled and went out of his office.

I walked back to my office and started my work again. Suddenly I got a phone call. I looked at the caller and saw a unfamiliar number. I picked up .''Hello.'' I asked.

"Just making sure I have you're number.'' I heard Mr. Bieber saying and then the line went dead. Why the hell does he need my number. I quickly saved his number so next time he calls me I know it's him. I quietly did work until it was time to leave. Finally. I turned off my computer and put on my jacket. I closed my office door and locked it.

Making sure I had everything I walked down the hall still looking in the bag. My body collided with something. I felt hands grab me and pull me into a chest. I looked up and saw Justin.

"You okay?'' He asked letting go of me.

"Yeah, sorry, I'm going home.'' I answered and brushed past him.

"Bye Mr. Bieber.'' I said and quickly walked away.

Mr. Bieber's POV

I watched as the door closed are her body disapered from my sight. I huffed and went back to my office to get my stuff. I took my suit jacket and put it on. Taking some documents and my car keys I stepped out of the office and locked it after. The floor was almost empty as I went towards the elevators.

I sat in my car and let out a sigh.

Fuck. Why was she working here?

Like memories of her weren't torturous enough now I had to see her everyday. And what hurt the most was that she wasn't mine. That day I saw her at club I thought I had to much to drink.

Everyday, every moment, I saw her I couldn't help myself, I just want her. She could've been mine but I messed up big time. I smiled as memories flashed through my mind...

I picked her up never breaking the kiss and started walking towards the couch and placed her on it. I howered over her as I kept kissing her. I grind into her and couldn't help as a quiet 'fuck' escaped my mouth her sweet moan coming right after. My lips traveled down her jaw to her neck kissing softly. Another sweet moan escaped her lips when I found her sweet spot on her jaw bone near her left ear.

"Mr. Bieber stop, please" I heard her say quietly, trying to hold back her moans. I know she liked it. And my god, did I love those sweet moans of hers.

"Shut up", I answered and continued to suck on her sweet spot, grazing my teeth in her skin, leaving a mark.

"Mr.Bieber please..St-" Another moan escaped her lips when I grind into her. I couldn't help myself, I just had to have her..

"No. I won't, you're mine" I said and I could feel her body shiver from under me, making me grow more.

A loud noise rang through the office.

"Fucking hell..'' I muttered and climbed off of her making my way towards the table where my phone was ringing.

"Bieber" I snapped into the phone.

"Mr.Bieber are you free for a moment? it's about-''

"No I'm busy." I said.

"Well we called Mr. Frickle and-''

"Why the hell did you do that" I yelled into my phone. In the corner of my eye, I could see Makaylie looking at me.

I tugged at the end of my hair.

"Okay, I'll be there in 10 minutes" I said and ended the call.

"I have meeting in 5 minutes but this isn't over" I said angry because that phone call ruined everything.

...

Her sweet lips on mine was all I could think about. I have never slept with her but the things I wanted to do to her. I wanted her small body under mine, moaning and squirming. I wanted to kiss every inch of her skin. I wanted her to be mine. I want her to be mine. Before I could stop myself I climbed out of my car and walked back into the building. I went back to my office. I opened the drawer with workers files and started to search for a specific file.

"C'mon....where are you" I quietly mumbled to myself still searching for the file, getting impatient. Found it. I quickly looked at the file and I could feel the smirk forming on my face.

I sat in my car and started driving.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

40.7K 2.4K 21
Feisty cheerleader, Justin Bieber meets an older man name Jason McCann and marks the man as his very own personal sugar daddy.
151K 4.5K 22
Sequel to 'Call Me Daddy'
2.2M 38.7K 122
Emily got kidnapped by one of the most dangerous guys in Toronto, Jason McCann. What he didn't know was that his boss daughter was the one he kidnapp...
28.8K 62 160
The Last Chapter of their Story... Through Instagram Posts. *NOT AN INDEPENDENT STORY!*