Kryptonite

By unbreakable16_

What happens when a ruthless, cold-hearted drug tycoon meets a sweet, soft-hearted school teacher? More

Chapter 1~Empty Lives
Chapter 2~First Sight
Chapter 3~Who is she?
Chapter 4~Exposed Feelings pt.1
Chapter 5~Exposed Feelings pt.2
Chapter 6~Environmental Changes
Chapter 7~Mutual Feelings
Chapter 8 ~ Butterflies
Chapter 9 ~ Date Night
Chapter 11 ~ History Lesson
Chapter 12 ~ Those Three Words
Chapter 13 ~ Those Three Words pt. 2
Chapter 14 ~ The Morning After
Chapter 15 ~ Surprise
Chapter 16 ~ Empty Again
Chapter 17 ~ A Way Out
Chapter 18~Rescue Plan
Chapter 19~It's a Go
Chapter 20~Opening up
Chapter 21~Admission
Chapter 22~Home Sweet Home
Chapter 23~Unforeseen
Chapter 24 ~ Blank
Chapter 25 ~ Resurfacing
Chapter 26 ~ Trauma
Chapter 27 ~ Breakthrough
Chapter 28 ~ Questions
Chapter 29 ~ Main Defense
Chapter 31 - Avoidance
Chapter 32 -Nightmares
Chapter 33 - Realization
Chapter 33 - Dear Daddy
Chapter 34 - Kryptonite

Chapter 10 ~ Solidifying

3.3K 141 49
By unbreakable16_

Toni

I was sitting in the doctor's office waiting room with Janet. She had agreed to come with me to make sure that I had adequate support. The rest of our date last night went well. Really well. I mean, there may have been some tongues involved. Wink. Wink. However, this morning I was really nervous. What if I take these tests and the doctor tells me I have HIV or herpes or something. That would kill me.

I looked over at Janet and saw that she was texting on her phone. Once she saw I was looking, she stopped and sat her phone down to pay attention to me. She sat it face up too, meaning she didn't care if I saw what she was doing or not. That's a big level of trust. I've been noticing these types of things with her. When I watch her at the warehouse, she comes off as this big, scary monster but she's really so sensitive and sweet. Like last night when we got back to the house, we watched a movie in the home theater and she was so attentive. She held me and made sure I was warm. She even would change how she was sitting to make sure that I was comfortable. I'm really falling for her. "Toni Braxton." The nurse called out my name. I stood to go back but I noticed that Janet stayed seated.

"Aren't you coming?"

"Oh, I figured you would want your privacy in this matter."

"Don't be silly, this may eventually affect both of us. Plus I'm nervous and need someone to hold my hand." She got up and went with me into the exam room.

"Okay Ms. Braxton, remove your bottoms and sit on the exam bed. The doctor will be with you in a minute." I started to take my pants off and saw that Janet was facing the wall.

"What are you doing?"

"Just being respectful."

"Girl, turn around. Plus I need help getting on this bed." Janet turned around and came towards me. I lifted my arms for her to pick me up and wrapped them around her neck while she lifted me by my ass. She didn't sit me down immediately, so I wrapped my legs around her waist.

"Hmmm, how soft."

"Thank you." I bit my lip as I felt her get hard in her pants. She started kissing my neck. "Mmmm. That feels good." She moved to my lips and made out roughly with me.

"Hey. Hey. No getting frisky here." The doctor had come in. Janet stopped kissing me and sat me on the bed.

"Sorry doctor," said Janet.

"Yeah, my girlfriend can be very affectionate."

"Completely understandable." She signed into the computer and looked at Toni's file. "So we are here for full workup and std screening, correct?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Okay, well first I am going to need you to lay back so I can check for any growth." I laid back and she put my feet in the stirrups. Janet came to my side and held my hand. The doctor used her finger to feel around before pulling out. She also did some other exams, which took about fifteen minutes. Once she was finished, I put my legs down. "There aren't any growths and everything looks clear. Good sign."

"Great."

"Now all I need is for you to pee in this cup and I'll take it for testing."

"Okay." I went into the restroom and it took a few minutes for me to pee. I washed my hands and the cup and took it to the doctor.

"Thank you. You can put your pants back on and wait in the lobby. The results should be back in half an hour, forty five minutes."

"Ok." I put my pants back on then Janet and I went back to the lobby. I was really impatient, waiting for these results. Janet had got me all hot and bothered in the exam room. We made it back to the lobby and were just sitting. I kept looking at Janet. She looked so sexy today. She had on gray sweatpants with a graphic tee and sneakers. Her makeup was lightly done and she had her hair pulled back into a bun. She also had this chain around her neck and stud earrings.

I pulled at her chain with my thumb and index finger. "Toni don't mess up my chain."

"Or what?" She looked at me.

"Girl, don't play with me." I leaned and started nibbling on her ear.

Janet

I don't know what had gotten into Toni but she was being very flirtatious today. She has been kissing and rubbing on me since we got in the car this morning. Now that I think about it, there was a step stool for her to get onto the exam bed, so she didn't need my help. She just wanted me to pick her up. I wasn't mad though. I liked it. I wrapped my arm around her and let her continue to pick at me. Then something hit me. "Toni, are you my girlfriend?" She looked up at me and smiled.

"Do you want me to be?"

"Definitely."

"Then, yes I am your girlfriend."

"Good." I took out my phone to scroll on Instagram but Toni grabbed it. She went to the camera and took a bunch of selfies. She then went to my story and posted them there as well as my regular feed. Then she went and saved her contact as 'My Queen' and put a beautiful picture on her contact. "Oh so you the Queen now?"

"You know it and seeing as how you are my big softy, whatever I want I get. Right?" I smiled. She was getting really comfortable with me. I also noticed that my personality was rubbing off on her a little.

"You are right. So what does the Queen want?"

"Well, right now..."

"Toni Braxton." The nurse called. She took my hand and we went back into the doctor's office. We sat in front of her desk and she sat down in her chair.

"Ms. Braxton, I have your results."

"Okay, give me the bad news first."

"Sorry, can't do that."

"Why?"

"Because there isn't any. You are clear. No STD's or STI's." I was so happy. Toni was smiling her ass off.

"Really, but my ex-boyfriend had something."

"Sometimes the disease or infection doesn't transmit. You got really lucky."

"Yes! Thank you so much"

"Of course." Toni and I shook her hand and left out. She skipped all the way to the car. I opened the door to let her in and I got in behind her.

"So how are you feeling?"

"So fucking happy."

"Good. So how do you want to celebrate?"

"Oh let's go ride rollercoasters."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Oh and we can ride the teacups and everything. Please." She poked out her bottom lip and gave puppy eyes.

"Fine."

"Yay!"

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toni and I had been at the amusement park for a couple hours. She was having such a good time. "Oh baby, can you win me that bear." There was this basketball free throw game and it had this huge bear as the grand prize.

"Sweetie, I can just buy you a bear like that."

"But I want you to win it for me. Memories."

"Fine." We went to the game and I gave the man the ticket to play. "How many to win the bear?"

"Five in a row."

"Okay." I took my position and started shooting the ball. I had gotten four in a row and right when I was about to shoot again, someone interrupted.

"Well, well. What do we have here?" I looked and it was Kenny. He had some random looking broad with him.

"Aye nigga, I told you to say away from Toni."

"Oh so this was the secret girlfriend?"

"Yeah."

"What do you mean 'secret girlfriend'?" asked Toni.

"Oh girl, let's not act immature. He just needed a little more 'good cooch' in his life. I've been taking good care of him." She rubbed his face.

"That's good." said Toni. "I'm happy for you guys."

"Really." asked Kenny.

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"Well when you have an unknown STD, you need someone to share that experience with you and who knows, it can be a lifelong thing so you need to have someone who wants to go through it with you."

"What is she talking about?"

"Oh he contracted an unknown STD, luckily I didn't contract it after him forcing me to have sex with him, but you, I'm guessing by the matching odd color in your eyes and the odd color of your fingernails that you guys now share a struggle. Now if you'll excuse us, my new baby was about to win. Go ahead, babe." I picked the ball back up and took the shot. It went in and Toni cheered. "Yay! Good job, baby."

"And here is your prize." The man handed me the bear and Toni threw her arms around my neck and then kissed me. She pulled away and I gave her the bear.

"Thank you so much."

"Of course, babygirl." We went to walk away.

"Okay, I get it. You're trying to make me jealous and I'll tell you now, it won't work Toni," said Kenny. "I'm still going to be the person you think about at night." Toni turned to me.

"Oh baby, I just remembered, the maid called and said that she would appreciate it if we made sure to throw the condoms away when we're done. She suggested a little waste bin next to the bed." I was confused at first but then I played along.

"I got a better idea. Why don't we just go raw from now on?"

"Baby, we fuck too much for that."

"True."

"Why would a woman need to use condoms?" asked the ugly troll woman.

"Because my woman has a beautiful big dick. Which I sit on all the time."

"What the fuck? Wait until people hear this."

"Girl, you're late. That's common knowledge about me."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Your man knew." She looked at him. "Come on, babe. We have to go get that Gucci bag and red bottoms you wanted."

"Oh, then we can go look at the new car. Maybe they're done adding the features I wanted."

"Of course, baby."

"Bye, Kenny." Toni waved and we walked away. When we got out of earshot but were still in their view, I stopped and talked to her.

"Nice work on the dicksitting statement."

"Of course, and I was serious about that car thing. I really want to go look at some. Can I get a new one?"

"Done. Why don't we get you a Bentley?"

"Oh my God. Really!"

"Of course."

"Yay!" She jumped into my arms and I spun her around. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the girl and Kenny watching us. The girl was obviously upset. Toni was smart as hell. I put her down and she picked up her teddy bear and pulled me to the concession stand.

"What do you want, babe?"

"Oh, I want funnel cake and some nachos."

"Okay." She sat at a table while I ordered the food. I sat back down and she sat on my lap. I held onto her waist while she kissed me. "So, I've been thinking that since you're my girlfriend now that we should get some matching things."

"Okay."

"So I figured you can get a Bentley truck like mine and we can get whatever cute things you want on it. Then we can get you a necklace that matches my chain." She pulled at my chain.

"That'll be great babe, that way we both have something to dangle in our faces." I knew what she meant but I wanted to play dumb.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, after I said those things to Kenny it got me thinking. Maybe I should sit on you."

"Oh trust you will but it's going to be special. I haven't had a person special to me in a while, especially someone as special as you. I've had plenty of meaningless sex but I want to have that special relationship again, where we can grow together and learn about each other's bodies."

"That's sexy. Let's start now."

"No, ma'am. We are going to be romantic about this."

"We can be romantic and nasty at the same time."

"What's gotten into you? Where's the shy, quiet, and sensitive girl I met in that classroom?"

"I've been putting my sexuality on hold and last night after our date, something woke up in me. Can't really explain it. I just feel really horny."

"Aww, poor thing."

"Yeah, and I need 'hands-on' assistance." She bit her lip.

"Nachos and Funnel cake!" She moved off of me while I went to get the food. I came back and she dug in. I watched as she devoured the nachos. I ate a couple and she just stared at me.

"What?"

"You have cheese on your chin." I went to wipe it off but she grabbed my hands. "I'll get it." She leaned in and licked my chin then kissed me. She pulled away and smiled.

"Thank you." We ate the snacks and played a few more games before Toni was ready to leave. It was dark by the time we left. Toni was asleep, laying on my shoulder. She looked so beautiful. I felt so much love for her. At this moment, with this feeling, I knew that I wanted to be with her forever. That's why I had to take this slow. I can't be too quick with sex because I want it to be special when we do it for the first time. She was far too special.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be ready for some real cuteness in the upcoming chapters. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 334 3
Revamp of 'Ms. Jackson'.
43.4K 3.1K 50
𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.
93.6K 2.3K 22
...... Nobody has to know ...........Let it be OUR SECRET