๐Ÿน๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป

By yourstrulyraeee

๐™๐™ž๐™ก 3005, ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ, ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ..... More

Disclaimer/Cast
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
Bonus Chapter

011

73.8K 3.5K 4.3K
By yourstrulyraeee

😗sorry for any mistakes

Two months later...

Charlotte, NC
November 1st
Monday

Makai🖤

You work today?

Yes

What time?

7 PM- 2:30 AM

Apple pay:
$500
Tell Moni you not comin' in today.

I-🧍🏾‍♀️
Sir...

I'll tell her then. You not going

"You not comin' in today?" Mo asked, making Ariyah look up from her phone with a confused and shocked look on her face.

"I-I guess not," She said, putting her phone back on the table as they sat in the restaurant. She shook her head at him.

"I sex wit' Jae last night" Kassy blurted making Ari choke on her french fries.

"I— oh wow" Ash chuckled and sipped her wine.

"Mhm, talm 'bout some friends. Friends my ass" Mo laughed. Kassy covered her face while groaning. "Wait, aww best, that was your first-time havin' BBC" Mo pouted.

Ari busted out laughing "Bitch you so stupid" She shook her head.

"I'm glad y'all think my pain is funny" Kassy chuckled and playfully rolled her eyes.

"Nah you a soldier. You didn't complain not once while we were at the gym"

Ariyah looked down at her plate, she thought it was funny how they just came from the gym and now eating burgers and fries like they didn't.

"I had to mask the pain chileee" She chuckled "It's going to be weird as hell between up now." She sighed.

"Why?" Mo asked, confused.

"I'on want him" She scoffed, Ari pursed her lips to the side. She didn't understand if she didn't want him why have sex with him. They were that drunk yesterday but she was going to keep that to herself.

"Aight na' don't do my brother like that" Mo mugged her a little.

"Noo it's not like— okay yes it is. I'on want him because I'm just going to use him. I just got out of an 8 almost 9-year toxic, traumatizing relationship. I don't even know how to love myself nor am I over the relationship with Devin" Kassy explained.

"That's understandable," Ari said. Ari has never been in a relationship before, never even had a crush on anyone before. But she feels like if she was in a relationship like that before, dating or even thinking about it was out of the question.

"It is but Ima keeps it real witchu', should've thought about that before y'all did the do," Mo said, Ash nodded in agreement.

"Jae isn't the hit it and quit it type. He's gon' be on yo' ass now." Ash said.

"What I'ma do? I don't want to hurt him" She frowned.

"The best advice I can give on that is just talking to him" Mo Shrugged. "Jae is mean most of the time but if you actually sit down and tell him besides doing the extra and ignoring him and shit, he'll understand." She added.

Kassy sighed, pushing her plate away "Maybe.... maybe you'll see Jae is what you need" Ari spoke up.

Kassy chuckled "What I need?" she asked.

Ari nodded "Yeah, maybe he's the person you need that will change your life for the better. You might not want him now but in the future, you will because it seems like you like him"

"It does seem like you like him" Mo chuckled, Kassy smiled a bit "I mean, I'on know. I just feel like it's me tryna rebound. That's why I don't want to fully act on it and he ends up hurt." She twisted her lip to the side.

"Yeah, just talk to him and take your time to heal probably. Just remember that cracker is dead" Ash laughed.

"Dead as hell" Mo added, making them all start laughing.

Usually, Ari wouldn't laugh at someone's death but Devin deserved it. The second they all came back from their vacation, they heard Devin got caught in a shootout and was shot 2 times in the head and 9 times in his back.

Just Karma.

_________________

"Bye babycakes, see you tomorrow," Mo said once she was outside Ari's house. "Byee, text me when you make it home safe, Love you" Ari hugged her before opening the door.

"Wait, you love me?" Mo pouted, making Ari giggle "Of course, I do MoMo" She stood outside the car.

Ari truly did love everyone in the group. They were the family that she always wanted but never got to experience. They treated her like a person and liked her for her and did not try to change that.

"Bye before you make a real thug cry" Mo sniffed, Ari started laughing and closed the door before walking to the door. She punched the key code in and then walked inside the house.

She closed the door and turned the alarm off. She turned a light on so she could see since it was pitch dark "Hey tink" She cooed once she saw Lucky running up to her. She was a bit surprised because Lucky was very lazy.

"Where is your daddy?" She asked, referring to Makai. A few months ago, Makai decided he wanted to adopt Lucky so he could be both of their dogs. His name and contact information were on his collar and all.

Ari turned the lights off before quickly making her way upstairs before any ghost got her.

She decided to take a shower first before going to Makai's room to see him. As she walked inside her room, she was surprised to see Makai laying on her bed with no shirt on while staring at the ceiling.

She put Lucky on the bed before walking to the side of him to see his face. "You're tired?" She asked, seeing how sleepy he looked.

He looked at her and nodded "Okay, lemme take a shower first" She said then went inside her bathroom. She turned the light on before walking to the shower and turning it on. While she waited for the water to heat up, she put her natural hair in a messy bun and stripped out of her clothes, and threw them into the dirty clothes hamper.

She stepped into the shower, jumping a little at how hot the water was. She turned it down just a little bit before washing herself clean for 15 minutes then got out.

"Shit" She mumbled when she forgot to grab some clothes to bring inside the bathroom. She wrapped her towel around her tightly and then walked out of the bathroom.

She chuckled when she saw Makai had his eyes covered with his hand. He was always very respectful when it came to stuff like this. Just a month ago he stopped covering his eyes every time she wore a sports bra. She was more comfortable around him to wearing a sports bra in the house like she used to do before she moved in. He was always making sure he didn't go over any boundaries when it came to her not wanting him to see something.

She put a Black sports bra on along with some black basketball shorts before putting her towel up. "You can look now Kai," She said, putting the lotion on her legs. He moved his hand and watched as she put lotion on her body.

She put some vaseline on her lips before climbing into bed. She laid next to him and opened her arms for him. He moved in between her legs and laid on top of her, she wrapped her arms around him. "You wanna talk about it?" She asked, rubbing his ear.

He shook his head no and snuggled more into her. She just nodded and continued to comfort him. Ever since that day he opened up to her, he hasn't done it again nor talked about it.

Ari just had to do her best and start noticing different types of moods and pay attention to his body language. Some days were good days for him, other days were really dark days.

The dark days were the worst days. He slipped up one time and drank lean.

That threw Ari off because he was doing so well. But instead of stop talking to him like she wanted to do, she had to understand he was still going through getting clean so he was going to have a slip up especially on a dark day. That didn't stop her from getting on him about it though.

But as of lately they have been cuddled, buddies. Makai couldn't sleep normally without being under her. It helped him a lot with his nightmares and he'll wake up and she'll be there to comfort him back to sleep.

Ari didn't mind though. She was serious about them being there for each other. So if she had to be his cuddle buddy, that's what she was going to be.

Lucky came and climbed on his back making her chuckle and grab her phone to watch tik toks.

_________________

Charlotte, NC
November 2nd
Tuesday

"Can I get a kiss? Can IIIII, And can you make it last forever? Can youuuu! I said I'm 'bout to go to war 'Bout toooo. And I don't know if I'ma see you againnnnn" Ari sung while finishing up the cake she was making.

"I said, okay, okay, okay, okidokie, my infatuation. Is translatin' to another form of what you call it? Love. Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, I ain't met you, I've been looking, stuck here waiting for I
Stop the chasing, like an alcoholic" Makai rapped, coming into the kitchen.

Ari started smiling at him. "Not you know this song" She laughed, putting the number 21 on the cake.

"What you tryna say?" He raised his eyebrows.

He shook her head "Nothing, you're very diverse in the music you listen to. Most guys aren't, they listen to Nba youngboy all day or lil Durk and stuff" She said, grabbing her phone to take a picture of the cake.

"I ain' otha' niggas" He shrugged, wrapping his arms around her waist from the behind.

She nodded. "You're right about that," She said, leaning back onto his chest and showing him the picture, as his hand rubbed her stomach.

"You are talented as hell wit' these desserts Suga," He said making her smile.

Ari started taking everyone's advice on getting out there with baking and stuff. A month ago she made an Instagram page to start off and already had 1.3K followers. With the help of her family, they always reposted her work and brought in new clientele.

She was making great money from it too. All the money she made from it, she put it in her savings jar for her bakery. She was getting closer to her goal as well. With the help of her EBT card, and most of the supplies she needed, she didn't have to spend her own money.

"Who is it for?" He asked, putting his chin on her shoulder as she sent the picture in the group chat.

"You know Alexis at the club? One of the dancers?" She asked, "No" He replied, making her chuckle.

"How do you own the place but don't know any of your employees besides me, Kassy and Redd?" She chuckled.

"Fuck I needa kno' them fa'? I'm just the owner, Moni and Ash do all that otha' shit." He said and started softly kissing her neck. She felt goosebumps on her skin, so she stopped him.

"Because they all know you." She turned around to face him, looking into his low red eyes.

"What that has to do with me knowin' them tho?" He scrunched up his face.

She started laughing "You don't know any of them? Not even Keke or Cotton— Who the fuck is that?"

"Those the girls that are always dancing on you when you're downstairs," She said,

"Ohh Dummy and retard" He said, she threw her head back laughing, and he started chuckling "What?"

"That's what Tech calls them. He said they are actually dumb and retarded" He shrugged.

"Y'all are so mean" She chuckled.

"No, they are slow. They see I'on want no dance but always tryna dance on a nigga. Na' if I shot their bald head ugly ass then I'ma be wrong" He scoffed, letting her waist go since she was tapping his arms.

She started laughing even harder. He was always threatening to shoot someone and she thought it was hilarious.

"Anyways, Mo asked if I could make the cake for Alexis since it's her birthday today," She said, cleaning off the counter.

"What time do you get off tonight?" He asked, eating the leftover icing she had.

"2:30" She replied.

"Aight, I ain' gon' be thea' tonight but I'll still pick you up," He said.

"Why not?" She asked, raising her brow.

"I have business that doesn't concern Ariyah ta' handle," He said.

"If you're going to be a slut then you can just say that" She grumbled.

"Stop playin' wit' me"

_________________

🎶Put that dick up, we not humping🎶

We not humping by Monaleo, blasted through the speakers of the club as all the women in the club started to get hype.

"Ayeeee" Mo hyped and recorded Ash and Ari as they started rapping the song.

"MAIN NIGGA JUST CUT ME OFF, FUCK IT!" Ash rapped. "NIGGA, STOP TALKIN', JUST COME SUCK IT!" Ari rapped.

"WHEN ITS SMOKE, BET THE OPPS GON' DUCK IT!" Kassy came behind them and rapped.

Ari started laughing "Okay, lemme go back to work." She grabbed the tray. Even though they were her best friends and were the managers, she tried not to have too much fun with them while on the clock.

A lot of the dancers thought Mo and Ash played favorites with Kassy and Ari. This was probably true but some of them made it hard for Mo and Ash to get lit with them. So they kept their boss and employee relationship only with some of them, mainly Keke and her lil followers.

They thought Ari was kissing up to them when she didn't have to do any of that. They still tried to bully her when Mo or Ash wasn't around because they knew Ari wasn't going to tell them.

Ari didn't want to see anyone lose their job and be homeless on the street. She had been there and she didn't wish that on her worst enemy.

Ari walked behind the bar and started to clean up people's messes. There weren't that many people at the bar mainly because they were on the floor or at tables or even throwing money at strippers.

Ari checked her phone to see the time and if Makai texted her back which he didn't. She rolled her eyes, putting her phone back into her pocket.

Ari had come to the realization that she was starting to catch feelings for him and hated it. She never liked anyone in her life yet she likes him. It was bad, she was jealous all the time, something she's never been before.

When he didn't text back, she always felt like he was with another girl and she tried not to be mad about it but she couldn't help it.

She preferred to keep these feelings to herself though. She wasn't one for being embarrassed if he didn't feel the same way, she always thought maybe if she kept it to herself then they would fade away the more she saw he didn't feel the same.

"Excuse me" She heard, she threw the stuff into the trash before turning around.

"Yes what can I get—" She stopped when she saw the man she thought she was never going to see again. The one that abused her because she didn't make him dinner or because he was drunk and bored. The one she ran away from in hopes he would never find her. Her foster dad Rory.

"Ari?!" He snapped making her jump and back away in fear he was going to hit her. She could see the anger on his face like he used to always have.

___________________________________

Heeeeeeeyyyyyy

Thoughts?

I NEED SOMEONE LIKE MAKAI DAMNIT!

Ari starting her bakery business🥳🥳🥳🥳

Her feelings for Makai👀

170 votes for the update!!!

BYEEEE UNTIL MY NEXT UPDATEEE🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488K 28.2K 33
๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
348K 17K 20
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐– ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‡๐— ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐–ป ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—๐—Ž๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—…๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ...
157K 8.9K 26
read and enjoy ๐Ÿ–ค
88.7K 3.1K 32
๐——๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐˜€... ๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐—ถ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐˜€?