My Hero is My Husband

By DemonEscapingReality

~ One Punch Man x My Hero Academia ~ ~ Saitama x Fem Oc ~ Saitama, his wife Alexis, and his disciple Genos... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight

Chapter Thirty-Two / Epilogue

1.4K 63 16
By DemonEscapingReality

ANOTHER - ANOTHER UNIVERSE?!

Alexis POV

My head ached. That's all I remembered shortly after entering the portal. As soon as my foot touched the portal, it went black.

I groaned a bit, my hand holding my forehead for some form of comfort for the massive migraine I was experiencing. My eyes peered open a bit, although I instantly regretted that decision because I was soon blinded my the bright sun.

'Who decided that the sun should be this bright?'

I sat up, realizing that I was lying on top of grass. "What the..?" I muttered, more to myself while my eyes adjusted to the bright sunny view of the empty fields surrounding me. I was alone.

I stumbled to my feet, getting a clearer view of what's around me. There was a forest of trees nearby, and a far off structure..

'Is that a wall?'

Curiosity had gotten the better of me, so I began walking towards the far-stretching wall.

But then a large shadow was casted over me. I looked up and saw a large human-like being with a peculiar expression, almost as if it was smiling sinisterly as it reached for me.

'Well, we are certainly not in our universe..'

My initial instinct was to run, to get out of its way, but then I remembered that I'm not as strong as I once was, before I was pregnant.

Am I weak?

'Hell no.'

I merely stepped to the side and I was already way out of its direction. I may not be as fast or strong, but I can still move.

The tall human-like specimen grabbed nothing but air. It looked at its hand confusingly before it noticed me beside it. Its smile hadn't faltered but I could see the extreme sadness hidden in its eyes.

I was too caught up in its eyes I didn't notice its second try of grabbing me. Although, before I could make a move, I was swept up in someone's arms. I look up and see Hawks face, it held so much fear and slight anger, "Why'd you just stand there? You could've been killed!" He scolded, his eyes focused on where and how he was flying. "Hello again Sir Hawks." I greeted undeterred.

I looked out below us and saw a whole bunch of those tall beings, just wandering around. Except, they were all walking towards the same thing; the tall, far out wall.

Hawks continued flying towards the top of the wall, "Where's everyone else? Where's Saitama and Genos?" The frantic number three pro hero tried keeping his composure throughout the situation we somehow managed to find ourselves in, and I appreciated it, "I-I don't know."

Hawks neared the large wall. It was much taller than I originally anticipated.

"I wonder if their keeping something out, or protecting something inside.." I thought aloud, and just as Hawks landed on top of the wall, a large ball of yellow appeared from seemingly nowhere. And what appeared from it made my breath hitch..

Another one of those tall human-ish things, only a lot taller and covered in exposed muscles, appeared out of thin air, looking over the wall.

Snapping out of my shock, I looked towards the other side of the structure and saw small homes scattered strategically around the inside of the walls. The people inside screamed horrifically at the sight of the tall giant, leading me to conclude that this isn't a normal occurrence in this universe.

When I raised my head, I was met with another building, only it was closed off with its own set of walls. There were so many walls. Just layers upon layers of tall walls separating the inner circles from the smaller outermost circles. And then finally, on the outside of those walls were those mindless giants.

I guess that's what they're trying to keep out.

"Holy shit." Hawks whispered, seeing the view of the tightly compacted homes surrounded by the walls. I looked at the tallest giant but, it froze as if it was a statue. The people on the other side of the wall stopped and stared in horror.

The monstrous humanoid-thing reeled it's leg back then launched it towards the wall, creating a massive hole, making the wall we were standing on start to rumble. Distant screams were heard from the people below us, "Oh my god." I whispered horridly. The whole in the wall allowed the smaller giants to walk through mindlessly. "This looks strategic, Hawks. That giant wanted the smaller ones to get in." I informed with slight uncertainty. Hawks stood beside me, "Which means those people are in serious danger.." He added with a sad sigh.

I looked for the super tall giant, but only steam and smoke were in the place it once stood. "Where did-?" Before I could question it, the screams once again caught my attention. People and their houses were crushed under the debris..

Hawks looked at the scene in trepidation, "What the hell is going on here?! This is where you and Saitama live?!" I sighed frustratingly, "Obviously not, something must've gone wrong.." I thought, trying to calm Hawks and keep my own composure.

Honestly, I wasn't sure if I was able to fight. My powers were weakened, diverted to protect the baby in my belly, but I knew I wasn't helpless. I couldn't stand here and watch innocent people suffer any longer..

"Look for everyone else, they might be out there with the rest of this giants!" I ordered, and before he could protest, I jumped off the wall.

I landed on a nearby roof lightly and immediately started helping the people in need. One of the giants was chasing after a kid with a mop of bright, yellow blonde hair. "Hey!" I shouted, getting its attention to shift on me. I brought back my fist and punched its cheek, the head coming clean off. I let out my held breath in relief as I fell to the stone path beneath me, "Oh, thank god." I muttered before looking at the kid, who stared at me with fear, "Are you okay?" I asked carefully, kneeling to check if he had any injuries.

"H-How did you..?" The kid seemed dazed and traumatized, not that I could blame him after what I've seen. "Find somewhere to hide, and stay out of those things' way, alright?" He gave me a reluctant nod, making me smile assuringly, "You're going to be okay, I promise." I tried to console before standing up looking around.

I heard another bloodcurdling scream, causing me to look in that direction and run as fast as I could towards the origin.

A man with two small kids, a boy and a girl, were running from two large giants. I pushed myself forwards and killed them both with a punch mid-air. I landed on the floor in some sort of 'hero-landing' pose and I caught sight of their awe-struck eyes. But just as I was about to catch my breath and check on the civilians, another giant came towards me.

"Get out of here!" I ordered the man with the two children over his shoulders. He got the hint and took off running without hesitation.

I sighed tiredly as I turned to the oncoming giants and readied my stance for a fight.

- two hours later -

I tried.. I tried to help them all.. but there were so many of those 'things'. So much blood..

I felt myself growing exhausted. The screams only sounded louder in my ears. I couldn't take it, but I knew I couldn't give up. These people needed someone to help them, and I had the power to do so.. but I'm just so tired..

On my hands and knees, my breathing was growing labored and straine. My body ached, begging for me to rest.

A sound of a nearby explosion was heard and the floor suddenly rumbled rhythmically. It wasn't the sound of canons going off, it was too close together, it sounded more like oncoming footsteps.

I tiredly lifted my head and saw another peculiar giant in the distance. It was smaller than the musculoskeletal one from earlier, but it looked as if it was covered in armor. I noticed the glowing yellow eyes and how it stood out through the dust and smoke around it.

"Crap.." I uttered under my breath as I stumbled to my feet, standing before the tall armored giant. I must've looked ridiculous standing against, I was already below average height for my age so I must look like an ant from its perspective.

The giant looked down to me. Its eyes almost held sorrow and sympathy for me. Then it started charging towards me with a loud war cry that shook the floor and would've caused any normal person some permanent hearing loss...

Maybe I was wrong about it feeling sorry for me..

My hand held my stomach protectively. The tiredness I've been feeling cannot be good for the baby.. 'But I can't give up.. I won't.' I thought as I raised my fists wearily.

'What's important is keeping these people safe.'

Saitama POV

~ earlier ~

With a yawn escaping my lips, I rubbed my eyes tiredly. I rolled to the side to cuddle my wife but when I realized she smelled funny, I opened my eyes and realized that it wasn't my wife lying next to me.. it was an unconscious Aizawa. I shouted and backed away from him, scaring the teacher awake in the process. "The hell?! Where's my wife? She was just with me?" I yelled, looking around to see if Lexi was anywhere to be found, but she wasn't.

'Damn it!'

"Stop your yelling." Aizawa groaned as he stretched himself awake, "You almost gave me a heart attack." When I finally got a good look around us, I saw almost all of the students and All Might laying on the grass unconsciously. I got up on me feet, my eyes scanning around us for my wife.

'That fire guy isn't here, 'Devour'? Was it? And that bird-man guy, too. I hope he's not with Lex, I've been having a bad feeling about him since I met him.'

After another look around, I noticed we were also missing Todoyki, Genos, and Mira.

[todorki, genos, and mina]

"Based on your reaction, this isn't your universe." Aizawa deduced while All Might and the other students were waking up. "Yeah, which means my wife, disciple, and two of your students are missing in an unknown universe." I informed.

"Where the hell are we?" The Pomeranian asked as he rubbed his head soothingly. All Might Jr. stood up, helping anti-gravity girl stand, "Something must have gone wrong with the portal. A malfunction maybe?" Midoriya murmured in thought.

"We can talk about that later, we should probably go." I said calmly despite what I was staring at. "Why?" Turbo-Calf's asked as he fixed his glasses, "Because if we don't, we'll get trampled on by one of these guys." I stated unfazed by the giants mindlessly walking towards the distant walls up ahead. I looked at the students and their eyes were wider than saucers, their pupils almost nonexistent at the sight. "W-What are those?" The girl with a long black ponytail whispered fearfully.

Despite my growing worry for my wife, who was already injured to begin with, I tried to keep my cool for the sake of the kids, "Don't know, but we should move, we're too open and vulnerable to any attacks." All Might added as he pushed the students behind him, trying to stop them from looking at the monstrous giants. "They're bigger than the Nomu's.." Pikachu whispered from beside the red-haired kid and the girl with earphones for ears.

'I really need to start learning names.'

*BOOM*

The students gasped when a bright yellow ball of light flashed near the wall that was far from us. But when the light faded, something appeared in its place. A larger-than-life giant with a muscle-looking exterior, "Whoa." I whistled lowly in surprise. "Wasn't expecting that." Aizawa murmured.

I guess my concern for my wife was slipping through the mask I tried to keep up, because All Might placed his hand on my shoulder, "She's going to be okay, Saitama." He said with confidence.

But it didn't matter what anyone said, I'll always worry about her when she's not with me. Knowing her, she's probably trying to rescue innocent people without regard for her own well-being..

'Please be okay, Alexis.'

- one hour later -

We were closer to the wall, but there was still an hour worth of walking left before we would officially arrive at the wall.

The minors started getting annoyingly cranky;

"It's too hot! My complexion is melting!"

"I'm thirsty!"

"It's too bright out here.."

"My feet are tired! Carry me on your soft-boobs Yaoyorozu!"

"If you touch me I will drop a canon ball on your head and make it stick."

"Stay on your side Shitty-Hair!"

"There are no sides, Bakugo! We're outside!"

"Will all of you just shut up!"

- one hour later -

Third Person POV

"Are we there yet?"

"If you ask me that one more time, I will let the giants eat you!" Saitama shouted at Bakugo.

The group has managed to stay out of the Titan's way, their attention mainly on the hole in the gigantic wall. But they've managed to get to the wall safely, "Oh look, we're finally here." He said, looking at Bakugo in annoyance.

Midoriya scratched his head as he looked at up at the tall wall,"How do we get over it?"

While they were trying to come up with ideas, a familiar voice called out from the top of the wall, "Hey! There you guys are!" The group looked up to see Hawks flying down towards them breathlessly, as if he ran a marathon, "I've been searching this entire surrounding area for you guys. I've already found Endeavor and his son, they're out trying to rescue people on the other side of this wall. Those giant-things are attacking and eating any human they can get their giant hands on."

The revelation that these 'giants' (titans) are eating civilians shocked the students, and knowing that Todoroki was in the middle of that danger just scared them further. But Saitama's main concern was for his wife and non-biological robotic son. "Where's Alexis and Genos?" — "And Mina! She's missing to!" Kirishima added worriedly.

Hawks' eyes dimmed regrettably, "I haven't seen Genos or Mina.. As for Alexis.. I found her first, and we were stood at the top of the wall.. but when she heard and saw innocent people being attacked, screaming for help, she jumped off the wall and went to rescue as many people as she could.. but I haven't seen her since then." He informed hesitantly, not even meeting Saitama's piercing gaze.

"You lost my wife..?" Saitama asked in a dangerously low tone as his own eyes darkened. Hawks waved his hands frantically, "N-Not entirely! At least we know she's in this general area." He weakly justified himself as he gestured to the stone-like wall behind him. Saitama grabbed Hawks harshly by his collar and lifted him off the ground, slamming his back against the wall roughly causing cracks to form in the wall, "If she ends up getting hurt, or worse, because you left her alone in an unknown universe..

I'll kill you."

He whispered that last part so only Hawks could hear it. The pro hero gulped nervously as sweat dripped down his temple.

"Saitama, relax. We have to get over this wall first." Aizawa commented, slightly worried for Hawks' safety at the moment. Saitama dropped the winged hero to the ground, not even sparing a second glance as his eyes scanned the wall before him. Saitama looked to the side, where the hole was formed by the Colossal Titan. "We should refrain from making holes in the wall."

Bakugo scoffed from behind him, "Why? It seems like the only way to get through to the other side." Saitama looked at Bakugo with seriousness, "Because if there are innocent people on the other side, there lives will be in even more danger if there are two holes in the only thing protecting them from those things." He explained further, causing realization to dawn upon the ignorantly curious students. "Right, then we go over." Midoriya suggested attentively.

Suddenly, the ground shook from another explosion. The students gasped worriedly, holding onto one another for safety. Aizawa hummed, "That sounds distinctly like that first ball of yellow.." He deducted, "You mean when that uniquely different giant appeared after that particular ball of yellow?" All Might asked from beside them. Aizawa nodded his head, "So there are others?" Hawks asked fearfully before gathering his composure.

"I have to go over. If my wife is there..." Saitama trailed off as he fiddled with his red gloves. "Then go." Aizawa said firmly, causing Saitama to look at him in bewilderment. "Are you sure?" He asked for confirmation. Aizawa nodded his head, "We'll find another way." He answered.

Saitama looked at the students and All Might. They gave him an understanding smile, all signaling that they were okay with Saitama leaving them to find his already-injured wife. The students had their own concern for their adorable assistant teacher, they just wanted her to be safe as well. Saitama gave a grateful smile before he crouched to the floor and jumped to the top of the wall with ease.

When he gained his balance at the top of the wall, his eyes widened at the carnage those titans were causing. The immense amount of bloodshed. The begging screams he heard were unbearable to hear.

He hoped to God that Alexis wasn't in the middle of the horror scene before him.

"Take that you overgrown jackass!"

But, then again, Saitama wasn't the religious type.

His heightened sense of sight and hearing picked up his wife's voice inside the walled off town on the other side, almost near the inside wall opposite of his current position. With a relief-filled sigh escaping his mouth, Saitama narrowed his eyes to enhance his sight, and what he saw made his heart beat speed up. It was his darling wife, Alexis, battling the Armored Titan. She roundhouse kicked his face mid-air, forcing the Titan to the ground as he grabbed his dangling jaw in shock and popped it back into its original place.

"Hey you! What are you—!?" A deep, rough voice shouted. Saitama looked over and saw a man with short black hair, 5'2, marching towards him. The unknown man cut off his own sentence as his eyes narrowed in suspicion, squaring up to Saitama, "Who are you?" He asked (more like demanded) expectantly. His hands gripped some sort of hilt tightly and cautiously. Saitama sighed, "I'm just a husband looking after his wife." He answered honestly before jumping high from the wall top and over to the Titan fighting his wife.

The Armored Titan finally had a grip on the strong and fast heroine, obviously she was an unexpected variable he didn't expect to exist from inside the walls. Alexis was in his firm hand, not wanting to give her a chance to escape and possibly beat him. He knew he had to complete the mission.

Another thing Reiner couldn't have expected, was the husband of said heroine flying in from above him and punching his hand clean off his wrist. Alexis fell with his newly amputated hand, which opened up mid-fall, allowing Saitama to catch her before she could hit the ground. Alexis' eyes widened with overwhelming joy, "Sai!" She exclaimed happily as they were still falling from a great height. Once Saitama landed safely on the ground with his wife in his arms—his back towards the shocked Titan—Alexis cupped her husbands' face gently and went in for a gentle, reuniting kiss. But before their lips could connect, the Armored Titan roared loudly. Saitama looked over his shoulder to the Titan, "Do you mind? I'm kind of having a moment with my wife here and you're interrupting." He informed in a 'matter-of-fact' tone.

The Titan's hand healed miraculously, right before their eyes. Alexis warily tightened her hold on her husbands shoulder, "Uh, maybe we should continue this another time, Sai." She suggested, her eyes cautiously on the Titan. "If I got rid of him, then could I have my kiss?" He asked his wife with begging eyes. Alexis giggled adorably, "If you can beat him before I do." She challenged, with a sparkle of excitement in her eyes.

The Armored Titan roared impatiently, getting a raised pointer finger from Saitama, "Hold on! I'm thinking!" He shouted at the Titan, who was stunned by the sheer undeterred attitude Saitama held towards him. I mean, he was an unimaginably huge armor-covered Titan, causing mischief and chaos throughout the walled off town of Shiganshina, and Saitama acted as if he was a normal bad guy.

Saitama let down Alexis, so her feet were now on the ground. They held a silent understanding-look toward one another and nodded in acknowledgment before they both suddenly disappeared before the Titan's eyes. They were moving too fast for Reiner to comprehend their exact location. The married couple were like irritating gnats, flying around his head. The Titan flung his arms crazily, trying to smack at least one of the overpowering individuals.

'Are they wearing ODM gear?! I didn't see it on either of them! How the hell are they doing this?!'

To the spectators gawking at the sight, it looked ridiculous to see the big bad never-before-seen Armored Titan swinging his hands back and forth as if he were swatting bugs from his face. That was, until Saitama punched the back of the Titans' knee, causing the armor to dissipate almost instantaneously, along with the entire knee itself.

With a leg now cut clean off, the Titan fell on his hands and knee.. because he only had one knee now..

He shouted in pain, looking to find the married couple so he could kill them. But he found them standing nonchalantly in front of his face, bickering. "Ha! I got him down! I win! Now give me my rewarding kiss." Saitama gloated as he leaned close to Alexis' face tauntingly. She laughed as she jokingly pushed his face away from hers, "Not so fast, lover boy, the giant's not done yet." Alexis informed, pointing at the Titan's leg as it healed quite quickly.

The Armored Titan took the opportunity and stood up as fast as he could and charged at Wall Maria, breaking through it. "Oooh.. that's not good." Saitama stated with raised brows.

The Titan opened its mouth, steam exiting its body. Saitama and Alexis jumped over the fallen buildings and over Wall Maria. "Hey! We weren't finished with you yet!" But the Titan was unmoving. "Hello? Sir giant?" It didn't move an inch. "Uh Sai? Did you punch it?" Alexis asked as she knocked on the hardened armor of the Titan. Saitama was offended at the accusation, "Of course not! My punches don't freeze you in a spot." He informed with a hand on his hip.

"Then, what happened?"

The married couple looked around them and saw the smaller titans walking through the hole the Armored Titan had made. The people ran and screamed in terror, not even noticing the oddly dressed married couple beside the hollow shell of the Armored Titan.

And then Todoroki and his father, Endeavor, came from Shiganshina breathlessly. "There you two are!" Saitama offered a hand wave, "Hello! Welcome to another-another universe." Todoroki's eyes widened, "So this isn't your universe? This is another one?" Alexis nodded her head with a sheepish smile, "Yup."

*BOOM*

Their attention diverted to a sudden explosion. "Another giant?" Alexis muttered to herself. But Saitama recognized that explosion, "Nope, that's Genos for sure." He said without a doubt in his tone. "We should give him a hand." Todoroki suggested,

"If we can help these civilians, we should." Alexis added, looking at her husband for confirmation. Saitama sighed, "Fine, but if it gets to be too much, then stop, okay?" Alexis nodded her head in understanding as the two shared another kiss before departing to help the innocent people in the walled off city.

"What about the others?" Todoroki asked worriedly, "They're—" Just as Saitama was going to answer, the sound of Midoriya and Bakugo shouting as they fought Titans grabbed their focus. "—right there, apparently." Saitama answered confusingly.

"Stop standing around and fight!" All Might shouted in his 'All Might' form, which shocked Saitama, he was sure he couldn't hold it anymore.

But the order rang throughout the city, finally gaining the attention of the people. They watched in wonder as the strange foreigners fought and killed the titans, protecting them. The strange way they were dressed raised enough questioning glances, but their quirks and powers is what they were truly gawking at.

'Who are these people?'

'Are they Gods that came here to protect us?!'

'Are they a threat to our society?'

'How are they doing that?'

One thing was for sure, they were fighting for the people against the regime of Titans that had breached the walls that were meant to protect them.

And on a nearby boat, filled to the brim with terrified passengers, Eren watched in awe. Those people weren't cowards. They were taking a stand against the Titans, something no soldier here did that day. Their power was mind boggling to him.

But then he saw Alexis. She had saved him and Mikasa as Hannes carried them away from a couple of smaller Titans. He watched her fight the Titans in awe. Eren strived to be that brave one day, he strived to fight when no one else did, to never back down no matter the odds. Just as she did.

The boat began to leave, citizens crying and begging to be let on, and that's when Eren made his vow. He promised to kill every last one of the titans. The anger in his eyes scared Armin, but the underlying determination to be like Alexis shined through.

Later that night, the city was filled with bodies of fallen Titans, thanks to those that came from a different universe. The body count that should've been 10,000 was reduced to 5,000. They saved half the lives of those that were supposed to die.

The foreigners decided to keep a low profile, wearing brown-clothed hoods to cover their suits and faces so no one could question or recognize them. They didn't want to raise a panic just as the people are recovering from the attack.

But that didn't stop the rumors.

The field trip party of class 1-a we're currently in a refugee camp. They managed to sneak in undetected.

The adults were conversing about a plan while tired and exhausted students of 1-a were resting and Alexis was cuddling in Saitama's arms comfortably. Although her thoughts were on how she was going to tell her husband that she was indeed pregnant.

A completely uninjured Genos sat beside his master as a guard while an exhausted Mina laid her head on his lap so she could sleep off her tiredness.

Todoroki was still getting used to being on the same side as his father for once.. and seeing him without the constant flames surrounding him.

"I'm not sure how we'll get back." All Might admitted, now in his smaller form, "Yeah, this place seems a bit underdeveloped in the technological advances area." Aizawa hummed in agreement. "We should ask for help from their government, we can't just hide from them the entire time with no way to get home." Endeavor added his two cents with his arms crossed over his massive chest.

"Our priority is the safety of the kids. We protect and train them as we always have while trying to find a way home." Aizawa stated as he continued to think of what they could do in their predicament. "And how do we get home?" Hawks asked, his wings uncomfortably hidden underneath his brown cloak. If anyone asked, he'd say it's his backpack. "Iida and Yaoyorozu." Aizawa thought out loud with a snap of his fingers.  "How can they find us a way home?" Endeavor asked with obvious doubt in the plan already.

Aizawa held back the urge to roll his eyes at the number two pro hero as he informed them,"Iida has a history of building things, aside from his own engine, plus he was there assisting with the making of the portal they built back at the laboratory." All Might held his chin in thought, "Hmm, I see. But how does Yaoyorozu fit in?" Aizawa smiled with pride, "Because she can create any metal item or tool needed to build the portal." 

Endeavor continued to be a negative-nancy, "How are they going to build a portal from memory?" Aizawa smacked his teeth, "You should remember to never doubt Nezu." He said vaguely as he pulled out a roll of paper from his pocket. "He handed me the blueprints for those in Saitama's universe to build us a way back home when the field-trip came to and end." Aizawa informed with a proud smirk. "We've got the blueprints and the means to build the portal."

Hawks let out a breath in relief, "Okay, so we have a plan. And where exactly can we build this portal without attracting unwanted attention?" He asked carefully. "We could go back to that outer town, the first one breached. It's crawling with those giant-things, so no one will be bothering us for a while." All Might suggested. The other three adults looked at one another and they had a silent agreement about the suggestion.

"Should we also try to blend in? I mean we need supplies; food, water, clothes." Hawks added skeptically. "He has a good point.." Endeavor trailed off as he tried to think of a solution.

"We could apply for the Scouts Regiment with Eren." Armin suggested to Mikasa as they hovered over a sleeping Eren, catching the foreigners' attention. "Excuse me, sorry, what is the 'Scout Regiment'?" Midoriya asked cautiously. Armin and Mikasa looked at the greenette incredulously, "Th-The Scouts Regiment is a group that goes beyond the walls to fight off T-Titans. They explore and report back what they've seen." Armin answered without questioning why Midoriya didn't know what they were, although the question remained in his head.

"So they fight those 'Titan' things while exploring what's beyond the walls?" Midoriya asked with curiosity evident in his voice. Armin looked to Mikasa confusingly before nodding his head to Midoriya's question. "But they aren't the only group, there's also the Garrison Regiment, they protect and maintain order within the walls. The Cadet Corps prepare you for a military career by instilling discipline and teaching you how to be a future leader of the military. And finally, there's the Military Police Regiment, they allow citizens to live safely within the inner walls. Therefore, it has higher authority over the other military sectors."

The abundance of information shocked the UA student but he made sure to remember everything. "That's so cool.." He trailed off in awe, but he made sure not to sound too new to the subject. "Thank you." Midoriya thanked Armin, making the kid grow lightly flustered at the praise, "Y-Yeah, no problem."

Midoriya took the information and brought it back to the expecting adults. When he did fill them in, this brought on many possibilities. "We could have the students apply for all of the groups. Some in Garrison, some in Cadet Corp, some in Military Police, and some in the Scouts Regiment." Endeavor suggested. "But Yaoyorozu and Iida have to keep their attention of rebuilding the portal and they can't do it alone." Aizawa added.

"Since I can't practically hide my quirk, I'll stay and watch over the making of the portal. I'll watch over the students that choose to stay out of this universe's business entirely." Hawks suggested as his cramped wings squirmed under the uncomfortable cloak.

"We'll figure the rest out later, we've got to get out of here and back into that fallen city." Aizawa urged, looking at his exhausted students. "There were abandoned houses outside the walls, no one will bother us there either. We can get started on the portal there, draw less attention to ourselves as we continue to train the students in the meantime." All Might added. Endeavor tightened his fists in frustration as he whispered-yelled, "But we know nothing of these 'Titans' to train them for, which is why I want some of them, maybe even ourselves, to join one of the regiments." He tried to encourage with insistence in his tone of voice.

Aizawa held back another urge to shout at the stubborn man as he tried to express his reasoning, "Like I already said; we'll figure the rest of it later. We've got to get these kids somewhere safe."

After an their ongoing debate on what there next move should be, they finally agreed on resting in the refugee camp to regain their strength and energy.

This is when Alexis decided to tell Saitama...

The couple were sat against a stone-brick wall, Alexis in Saitama's arms. She discreetly looked at her stomach before looking at her sleeping husband. Alexis cupped his jaw lightly as she whispered, "Sai, I have to tell you something.." She uttered, although she knew her husband could hear her. "What is it Lex?" He asked with a yawn as he tried to rub the tiredness from his eyes so he could focus on his concern-sounding wife.

"You're not divorcing me? Are you?!" He asked with evident panic. Alexis shook her head furiously, "N-No! I promise! There's no one else I'd rather be with." She swore with a flustered expression. Saitama calmed down and sighed in alleviation,  "Okay, good. Then what's up?" He asked with calmness in his tone. His personality change would've given Alexis whiplash if she wasn't used to it by now, "I'm not sure how you'll react, but just know: I love you no matter what, okay?" Alexis informed vaguely, slightly scaring her husband who only nodded his head along hesitantly.

"I'm.. pregnant." She whispered with her gaze towards her lap, terrified to see her husband's reaction to the news. But then she noticed how his hold on her only tightened protectively. "W-We're going to be parents? I'm going to have a kid with the most beautiful woman in any universe?" He asked rhetorically with a content smile on his face, tears pricked his eyes causing Alexis' own eyes to tear up as she nodded her head in confirmation.

"We have a baby, Sai!" She whispered excitedly as she moved her husband's hand over her tiny belly. Then Saitama's eyes widened dramatically, "Oh my goodness I felt them kick!" Alexis giggled with a playful eye roll, "It's too early to feel them kicking, love." She informed as her hand traced Saitama's jaw lovingly. "I know, but it only made you smile more." Alexis' eyes welled with tears again, "I love you." She whimpered as she nuzzled her head into the crook of Saitama's neck. He cuddled his wife and rubbed her arm affectionately, "I love you, too, Lex." He whispered before laying a kiss on the crown of her head.

Saitama's mind was filled with many things about the sudden news of Alexis' pregnancy. One thing was for sure though; he would protect his wife no matter the costs. Her safety had always been the top priority of his, but now he must keep her and their unborn baby safe from the dangers that came with this universe.

They never intended to appear in this universe, but they intend to survive, no matter the cost.

How will the story of Attack On Titan change now that the field trip of class 1-a, and their chaperones, have now been popped into the picture?

How will the domestic people react to the new arrivals? Will they accept them or alienate them?

Will Alexis have her children in this universe? Will she be safe from the horrors this universe contains?

One thing was for sure;

God help anyone who lays a hand on Alexis.

_________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Let me know what you thought of it!

Goodness this was a long one @~@

recently got a job.. so I may be a bit more preoccupied than usual.. but I am not abandoning the fanfic! I promise!

I'm just not sure if I should continue the fanfic here or just start it on a entirely new one, you know? I'm open to suggestions!

Sorry if it drags on or if it gets boring along the way, I just had to include some context to things that could possibly happen in future chapters..

I am positing this at midnight on a school night, so I'm not in the best mindset to look through the chapter and fix the mistakes I've undoubtedly made.. but I will fix any errors in the future, so I want to apologize if there are any errors you've spotted, I'll try to correct them whenever I can!

ʕ ﹒︣ ﹒︣ ʔ

But as always,

stay safe and stay tuned!

('')*: ・゚

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 16.4K 98
"Whoa, hold up! You're saying I'm living with two guys now?!" "Technically, I'M the one living with two people," Saitama crosses his arms. "What if I...
21.6K 673 31
It's been awhile since all that crazy stuff had happened with our favorite duo, Genos and Saitama. With the epic battles now ancient history, Saitama...
9.5K 363 14
(Reader) = your name - (Reader) had been feeling ill for a while. Her urge to vomit on random occasions had become common for her and it was to the p...
10.8K 207 9
Preview__ "Sai, who is she?" Genos asked as he looked at my phone. "I haven't seen her before." I grabbed my phone from him. "Well, it isn't like I k...