Roommates With My Boss

Per Allaboutliterature19

Valentina Fontaine is a girl with a mission, to make a new life, to live her second chance without regrets, a... Més

She Walks Into A New Life
She Smells Like Strawberries
Be My Girlfriend for Next Week
That Was My First Kiss
She Doesn't Quite Like Dinner
Black Is Definitely My Favourite Colour
I Could Give You My Teddy Bear
Make A Bubble Castle With Me
Why Thank You, My Prince
She's My Girl, She'll Be Wearing My Clothes
You're Something Else, Princess
But I Like Strawberry Jam, And You Don't
Make It Better, Baby
You Look Like My Breakfast
My Knight In Shining Armour
I'll Be Your First, And Your Last
Dessert For My After Party
Dance With Me And I'll Prove It To You
That Was My Favourite Top Though
I'm Committed To The Double V
Oh No Way, I Like Bikinis
Little Does He Know, I'm Already His
I'm Crazy About You, Princess
Can Hearts Even Fucking Do That?
I'm Sorry I Couldn't Save You
I Heard I'm On The Breakfast Menu
I Don't Love You Anymore
I Don't Know. I'm Broken
You Gave Me A Lap Dance And Suddenly I'm Inappropriate
I Think I Just Proved That I'm The Man of Your Dreams
I Won't Walk Away This Time
Why Leave Me, Princess?
She'll Be The Death Of Me Someday
Now, Kiss Me Like I Belong To You
My Boyfriend Is A Directioner
Author's Note
I'll Walk You Down The Aisle, Kiddo
Epilogue

Didn't The Man Just Get Shot?

13.5K 411 30
Per Allaboutliterature19

'We had dips and falls in our time

But we know what it feels to be low then up, alone and loved

And all we need is us to go all night.'

-2step, Ed Sheeran-

Xavier 

I peeled my eyes open, the blinding white making my fucking head hurt. 

As my vision adjusted to my surroundings, my gaze was focused on the small head resting on the hospital bed, her hand gripping my fingers, softly snoring with her face turned towards me, her brown curls running down her shoulders. 

Her cheeks were red and puffy, tears glistening on her long eyelashes.

My body betrayed me and let out a small cough due to my dry throat, and my princess immediately woke up, looking around her in a frenzy. 

When her beautiful brown eyes landed on my face, they widened beyond belief, and her soft lips parted slightly before they could manage to form any words.

"Nurse, um-MY HUSBAND IS AWAKE," she yelled as loudly as possible, standing to move near to the door, but not letting go of her hold on my hand. 

I slowly sit up, and she rushes to help me, her other palm resting against my torso, holding me up. 

She placed the pillow straight behind me so I could sit up.

"How are you feeling, Xavi?" She asked, her adorable sniffles making me want to laugh and kiss her cheeks. 

I pointed to the water, and she cursed herself for forgetting before pouring me a glass and handing it to me reluctantly, eyeing my shoulder to see if I can move it. 

I gratefully emptied the glass, my throat regaining its energy to operate my voice box.

"Perfect now that I see you, love," I replied, and she placed the glass on the table, her eyes searching mine for a glimpse of any pain I may be feeling.

The door opened and a nurse walked in, smiling politely at the both of us. 

Valentina proceeded to step aside, but I tugged at her palm, holding her right beside me. 

The nurse checked the monitor and other important vitals, checking the charts and looking up with a smile.

"You're doing well, Mr. Knight. I paged Dr. Keenan and he'll be in soon," she said, and as if on cue, the doctor walked in.

"Ah, Mr. Knight. Good to see you sitting up. I'm glad to inform you that the bullet didn't cause much damage so there should be no difficulty moving your shoulder, however there will definitely be some pain and discomfort present for a month or two. I suggest not placing too much pressure on it for a week at least. Disinfecting the wound regularly and letting it heal should be the way to go," he finished off with a smile and Valentina let out a sigh of relief from beside me.

"Thank you so much, Dr. Keenan. I highly appreciate everything you've done," I said, and he nodded before excusing himself as the they left the room discussing another patient.

"Why are you crying, princess? He said I'm doing good," I smiled at the gorgeous woman beside me, who silently had tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Why did you step in front of me, Xavier? That bullet wasn't meant for you," she managed to croak out, her eyes red and tired from all the crying as her expression morphed into that of extreme guilt.

"I'd take a bullet for you any day, babygirl. Any fucking day," I stated confidently, remembering how my body reflexively covered hers when the gun was pulled out.

"But that isn't fair. Letting yourself get hurt for me isn't right," she mumbled, sitting down on the chair beside the bed, her fingers running over my knuckles.

"Darling, you getting hurt is enough to kill me. A bullet is fucking nothing compared to that," I explained, my jaw clenching at the thought of what could have happened if I wouldn't have stepped in front of my princess.

"Xavi, my little darling bro, how art thou?" Austin burst in the door, followed by everyone shaking their heads.

"I'm older than you," I grumbled as Austin wiped away fake tears and smiled. This man and his dramatical antics I swear.

"Glad you're alive, man. Val was about to pass out. Thank fuck she didn't see you when you crashed that motorbike," Dean said, and I glared at him as my babygirl's head whipped to the side in a fucking flash.

"Crashed?" She asked, her voice eerily creepy and calm, like she was about to explode.

"Nah, it was a scratch. Crash is such a huge word really, ignore him," Mateo tried to explain, and Valentina quirked her eyebrow at me.

"You're fucking lucky you're married already, and she can't beat up a person who just got shot," Minnie said.

"You doing okay, man?" Austin asked Bryce, and all of us turned our attention towards him.

Damn, his mother just got arrested for life. The man must be devastated.

"I will be. I actually prepared myself for all this to go down, talked to myself every day, and I came to the realization that saving someone who hurt so many people deeply just because she's my mother is not justified. She deserves what she got as a person, and even though I don't expect anything from her, I hope she does eventually realize that she fucked up," he explained.

It's understandable why Bryce and Valentina are best friends, they both have a sense of maturity that can only be achieved after dealing through a lot of shit in life.

Everyone stepped out and Val sat right beside me on the bed, her small head rested against my shoulder, my arm wrapped around her waist, holding her close to me.

"What's on your mind, princess?"

"It's been so crazy these days, Xavier. I'm relieved that we can finally take a breath."

"I know, sweetheart. I promise this is the last of it. I'll protect you from everything life has to throw at us."

"I'll do my best to protect you as well, Xavier."

"Sleep, babygirl. I've got you, forever."

Valentina

"They look like they haven't slept in ages. Don't wake them up yet."

"Xavier has been discharged man, I bet he wants to sleep in his bed rather this small one."

"How the fuck is he holding her with that death grip? Didn't the man just get shot?"

"I told him to hold her and not let go. My baby brother is so grown up now."

"Por favor Austin, shut up."

My eyelids flutter open to see Xavier's chest. 

Then I realize I'm practically on top of a man who just got shot a day or so ago. 

I rapidly try to move, and he groans, but his grip remains strong.

"Back to sleep, babygirl," he instructed, and I tapped on his cheek mercilessly until he opened his eyes with a sigh.

"Let me go, Xavier, I'm literally on top of you," I said, and he shook his head no. 

Seriously?!

"XAVIER!" I exclaimed, and he pouted before loosening his grip so I could slowly make my way off of him and sit down beside him.

"GUYS. CRAZY IDEA. Remember how in Tangled Rapunzel healed Flynn with her tears. MAYBE VAL DID IT WITH ALL THE DROOL SHE LEFT ON XAVI'S CHEST!" Austin squealed and everyone groaned, Mateo face palming himself.

"Someone shoot me again, please," Xavier mumbled, and I glared at him before he blew a kiss at me. 

Stupid handsome man.

Bryce placed his hand on Austin's shoulder who was still inspecting Xavier to see if he has healed.

"You need help, man. Get some. Soon," Bryce said, patting his back while everyone agreed.

"You've been discharged, Xav," Dean said, and Xavier immediately got off the bed.

"Fucking finally, I'm out of this bed," he said, but I cleared my throat and placed my hands on my waist, looking at him pointedly.

"I mean-uh, out of this bed and into my own one?" He said, and I nodded my head in approval.

"Nice save," Yasmine coughed as we packed upeverything to head back home. 

A/N: If you haven't yet, watch 'F4 Thailand'. Best. EVER.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

465K 14.2K 35
Xavier King:- 28 years Old business man. CEO of Maxwell & King Co. Multi-billionaire, Sexy, Intelligent, Cocky, Possesive, Devilishly handsome. He is...
1.8K 27 12
Caution 18+ "I want to see you in playroom in 10 mins if I don't see you there then get ready for the consequences kitten" Jackson Knight He is a wel...
Yours, Forever Per mae ♡

Literatura romàntica

12.3M 450K 62
"Feel that?" He asked, keeping her hand still. "That's what you do to me. Every time I see you. Every time I hear you laugh. Every time I think of yo...
137K 2.1K 26
His name is Xavier Knight.He is the most dangerous and powerful man. He is the leader of the most precarious and powerful gang called the 'Kings'. Wh...