The Obsessive Love

By Xuckyxheese

A fanfic that is probably a Rimuru x Ciel or Rimuru x Chloe that I've made who knows.... (Im conflicted) Also... More

important pls read like right now
Prologue
Prologue:The Unexpected
Prologue:The Betrayal
Meme
Intermission:The talks of the godly beings
Chapter 1: New Beginning
Chapter 2: Goblins?
Daughter moment
Chapter 3:First battle and Wolf
Intermission: A Nightmare
Shower Thoughts
Intermission: Ciel's true feelings.
Chapter 4: Reconciliation and Dwargon
Chapter 4.5: A bewitching individual
Check it
Intermission: Genuine Affections
Chapter 5: Comeback
Intermission: A Weapon or A Daughter
answer ze question!
Chapter 6: Unforseen Encounter
Chapter 7: Worries
Chapter 8: Confrontation

Intermission: Resentment

1.6K 46 35
By Xuckyxheese

(A/N: T'was fun creating this.)

Few hours before the wedding...

Location: The bridal suite

"U-um how do I look? Nothing seems out of shape right? Is there a part that's crinkled or look somewhat tattered? Eh, why are you all looking at me with such warmful gazes!?!" Chloe started rapid firing questions got embarrassed with their gazes onto her.

"Calm down my lady, look your makeup is going to get ruined. We want you to look good for your about-to-be husband do you?" Shuna who was applying makeup on her tried to calm her down but hearing the word "husband" makes Chloe feel all jittery of a sudden.

"Uuu~" Chloe shrink down to her seat in embarrassment.

'It really is happening' she thought, a dream she once had is happening and had turn into a reality.

Time is slowly ticking down waiting for the event to happen.

The day both of them will swear oaths to one another...

Everything that happened so far still feels like a dream for Chloe, from calling Rimuru as "Sensei" as she was still young back then and turn to a fully grown adult, marrying him and can finally call him "husband"

'Husband... Husband.... Husb- Wait! Does that mean we are going to do that too!!!' Imagining the scene made Chloe's face flushed full red crimson.

Both of them bathed into the pale moonlight.

With no clothes or cloth having both of their skin touch one another.

Rimuru... We can't do this...

Don't worry Chloe, I'll be gentle, I promise.

Rimuru....

Chloe...

'Stop!!! Stop!! No! Timeout!' Chloe mentally shook her head.

[You have properly grown into a adult but the way your mind works speaks otherwise] The Manas inside her spoke.

'C-Chronoa! H-How did you!?'

[I live inside you of course I can take a peek on what's on your mind, the scenario is very romantic I can tell] Chronoa replied to her answer.

'E~e! So what!? Its not like you have experienced it either!'

[O-Oi don't bring that into this] Chronoa deadpanned.

'You only kissed Sensei twice! Only twice! That's it!! A-And im gonna be way ahead of you after this wedding!!'

[Y-You that's it im taking over this body after the reception and steal the race from you]

'I wont let you!!' Chloe internally screamed with her all

"Tempest to Chloe? Hello? Are you there?"

"Eh?"

"The makeup is done my lady" Shuna replied, she went to the back of her looking at the mirror, Shuna leaned in to her ear and spoke in a low tone "Were you having risque thoughts When I said the word husband?"

Chloe started stammering with her words, finding difficulty to say something out. Chloe looks at Shuna that has a teasing smile on her face.

Infact, the wedding dress Chloe is going to wear to the wedding is somewhat similar of Chronoa, with more flower embroidery patterns and such.

Created by Shuna herself and if things comes to worse, which obviously wouldn't. The gown is battle - oriented meaning, Chloe can kick ass while wearing such thing.

And as if the teasing isn't enough.

"Now that I think about it, since you are going to get married to the King of Tempest. Should we start calling you with royalty perhaps?" Shuna spoke loud enough for the rest of the people in the room to hear.

And there's a certain trio that took the bait.

The three demoness immediately who was getting makeup from the assigned goblinas in there flocked into Chloe with sparkles on their eyes.

"My eminence?" Carrera spoke.

"What no!"

"Ah similar on how Noir calls master, my liege perhaps?" Testarossa replied to Carrera

"Don't say that, it feels weird"

"That's it our Queen of Tempest! Chloe Tempest!" Ultima boastfully declared.

"Jeez! Enough already, especially you Shuna! Stop with the my lady just call me Chloe as usual!"

"Ufufufufufufu, you have to get used to it my lady" Shuna replied covering her mouth while she playfully laughs.

"Dont worry my lady! As long as im breathing, no one can touch a single stand of hair of yours!" Shion yelled out joyfully, she even tapped her greatsword that was strapped on the back of her. Even though weapons are restricted in this room.

The trio obviously weren't dejected at all and kept pestering about it, but after that, they properly went back to their own chairs for their makeup to be finished.

"Ara~Ara the wedding hasn't even started yet and Chloe is very daring at it" Ruminas who was awaken from her short slumber due to the loud voices and walked to Chloe.

Ruminas slowly cupped one of Chloe's cheeks, as not to remove the makeup that was on her. While her other hand, gently patted her head in a brushing motion.

"Time flies really fast does it" Ruminas muttered.

She looks at the mirror seeing Chloe all its glory, with her wearing the wedding gown, her sleek black hair all the way to her back and her beautifully carved face with the make up on. Gods, we're really doing their best on creating such beauty known as Chloe Aubert.

"But I have to admit" Chloe looks up to her.

Both dark blue orbs stares at red and blue.

"If you weren't fast enough, I might have stolen Rimuru from you~" Ruminas teasingly said.

Chloe was dumbfounded as she can't process directly on what Ruminas said.

Ruminas too? Of all people Chloe knew, She knows that alot of people within tempest is gunning to get the love of their King in a different level.

'I guess that's what makes Rimuru special, he even subconsciously bewitched a lineage of a True Vampire' Chloe thought.

"But don't worry my dear Chloe. You won his love fair and square and look where it leads you to, marrying him" Ruminas spoke as she took a quick stop.

"And besides" Ruminas turns her head around looking at a different shorthaired black haired maiden, getting makeup in the corner of the room and continued "There's another prey that I have set upon on, that I won't ever let go" licking her dry lips.

Stare~ ~ ~Stare~ ~ ~Stare

"*Cough*, um miss? Is the makeup done?" Hinata asked the goblina beside her, trying to divert her attention from that heavy gaze coming from Ruminas.

The goblina nodded and Hinata quickly stood up from her chair "The atmosphere here seems kinda thick so I'll take a fresh air for abit, I'll be back everyone" still avoiding that gaze from Ruminas.

Without getting an reply from everyone, Hinata in a fluid motion hastily went outside the room with sharp movements.

"It seems a sheep has ran away from the herd, I'll be back too everyone" Ruminas followed. As the door made the click noise, distant loud noises can be heard.

"I wonder how's their side doing too" Chloe spoke to herself.

--

Location: Groom's Room

"M-master isn't that already enough?" Benimaru said, looking at the worriedly state the person Rimuru is beating up.

"Hahaha you should really try and read the mood Benimaru" Rimuru half-heartedly laughed and replied to him, continually beating up the person infront of him with a aura imbued paper fan.

"But I wasn't joking though" Benimaru retorted with his shoulders hung low.

With the room filled with heavy killing intent from Rimuru. It is already a miracle to properly stood up straight with sweat profusely overflowing throughout their body, continuesly watching the individual getting beat up by Rimuru.

"At this point Sensei is going to die" It was Zegion that spoken up this time.

"*Smack*... He's a true dragon so he's fine, so even if he *Smack*.... Dies *Smack*..... I'll forcefully *Smack* *Smack*.... Revive him to the same spot *Smack*... Until it reaches through that thick skull of his *Smack*" Rimuru replied hitting the blonde person infront of him mid-sentences.

"But my liege-"

"Diablo, one more word and I'll put you back to the underworld" Rimuru coldly stared at him between those hair of his.

The rest of the boys who were in there, could see an imaginary tail and dog ears in Diablo going limped when Rimuru reprimanded him.

Diablo staggered for abit before going down on all fours "I see, I have angered my lord twice. First with my mishap in Falmuth and now this, surely I am done for. How laughable, but perhaps if" Diablo pulls out his metal claws and points it to his chest "I end it here now, I can attune for the sins that I hav-" The rest quickly moved and tried stopping Diablo from making a scene.

"Somebody take that weapon away from him!"

"He's not budging at all!"

"Oi where's that prideful 2nd Secretary of master!"

"Ahk! I really am horrible staying at the 2nd for too long bofuu-"

""It got worse!!!""

"Gobta! you're a funny goblin, do something that'll stop this idiot of a demon here!"

"Ranga! Fuse with me tsu!"

"Roger!"

It was a mess. Literally a mess. Luckily, the room was big enough to accommodate all their shenanigans.

Ignoring their ruckus, Rimuru stopped beating the person infront of him and glared at him.

"So Veldora, what day is it?"

"Ah! New episode on that spy based ani-!"

Rimuru delivered a straight punch right into his cheek.

Veldora shook his head and rubbing the swollen face of his "I think I just saw my older brother waving at me at the other side of the river"

"So?"

"Im your best man that you picked, obviously I can't forget that! I was too excited that I couldn't get a sleep last night! You have to trust me on this one Rimuru!" Veldora pleads for his life but he could still see Rimuru smiling with his eyes closed! With a ticked off expression.

"But I went to your room and what were you still doing huh, Veldora?"

"Uhhhh I-I was errr h-hyping myself up! Yes I was!"

"Is laying down your couch and still stuffing yourself with snacks part of hyping yourself up?"

"Its a new technique I developed you see its very efficient tha-"

"Guilty or not guilty?" Rimuru asked.

"G-Guilty" Veldora admitted the truth.

"*Sigh* if only you said it sooner this could be avoided" Rimuru properly stood up fixing some wrinkled parts of his white tuxedo.

Veldora who was beaten black and blue followed still holding the swollen face of his.

Rimuru pulled out a black box from his stomach and handed it out to him "Here's what you'll be wearing for today and quickly go get your face fix to Charys, I don't want you looking miserable infront of your sisters"

"Understa- Sisters?" Veldora froze as if a binding spell was casted on him.

"You heard it, both of them are invited to this wedding and they're thinking of having a family talk within the labyrinth" Rimuru jokingly replied showing a grin on his face.

"Rimuru" Veldora spoke in a serious tone.

"Hm?" Rimuru looks at him with a baffling look, Veldora's draconic aura has been fully released as if the aura is forming a new layer within his body.

"I, Veldora Tempest value my life over everything and such life can't be sacrificed in a stupid way" He spoke with a newfound determined look on his face.

"Oi, what's with you all of a sudden?" Rimuru asked.

The scene that Diablo made has already been defused at a cost with a depressed demon, the rest of them huddled in a corner of the room, forming a barrier to the both Tempest. Just in case things went south.

Veldora and Rimuru somehow started walking in circles facing one another, Veldora continuing with his heroic speech while Rimuru looking at him with an exasperated expression.

Veldora threw the black box, it went through the barrier landing on Zegion hands.

A bokken in a scabbard mysteriously appeared in Veldora's hand, he finish his speech and looked at Rimuru once more.

"Are you done" Rimuru asked and Veldora replied with a nod.

"Hah~ You really like making scenes do you, brother" Rimuru looks at Veldora also releasing his own aura.

"Hey Veldora, your shenanigans days are over" Rimuru offered one of his hands "Now give me my training sword back"

Veldora snickered" If you want it, then you have to take it" He imbued the bokken with his aura "but you already knew that"

"I have a feeling you'll say that" A giant paper fan similar in size with Shion's greatsword appeared on Rimuru's hand.

"How many times have we fought?" Veldora asked.

"Hard to say" Rimuru rested the paper fan on his shoulder "It's the only memory I have since you started your movie marathon with Ramiris"

Both of them grinned to one another "Its time to finish this Veldora! Once and for all" Rimuru went into his battle stance.

Veldora responded on going with his newfound battle stance, similar to a motivational white haired swordsman.

Both Tempest quickly shortened their distance from one another, Veldora delivering a flurry of precise attacks while Rimuru easily parried those attacks with the giant paper fan of his.

"Why do you learn such useless things in time of peace!?!" Rimuru roared.

"I guess I was just way too motivated on doing it!" Veldora happily replied deflecting a blow with the intent of him getting chopped in half.

As both Tempest is having their daily bout, two new individuals went into the room, looking at the scene infront of them.

The man with red hair blew a whistle with both of his hands on the back of his head "The dragon is using a weapon now? Intriguing" He looks at the both of them with both curiosity and excitement.

Another individual with blonde hair and jade colored eyes, scurried along the walls and walked to the huddled group of men in the corner.

It was Benimaru that noticed him "Hey Masayuki or should we say Emperor?" He spoke the rest of the group looked at him.

"You calling me emperor is nerve wracking, anyways, when are they going to finish? Its almost time after all" Masayuki replied pointing to Rimuru and Veldora fighting.

"If it isn't Red-san are you here to cause ruckus once more?" A sudden female voice was heard.

All of them especially Rimuru and Veldora stopped and looked at the source of the voice.

""Uh Oh/This is bad"" The rest of the boys muttered.

Masayuki acted as if nothing happened, both Souei and Ranga went into their respective shadows, Benimaru was left terrified, Gobta is hesitating to jump out of the window to escape and Diablo being Diablo. While Zegion is left unfazed as usual, properly carrying the black box in his hands.

"You are Shuna if I remembered it correctly" Guy replied looking down at Shuna due to their height difference.

"Indeed I am. Surprisingly, Red-san still remembers the name of mine" Shuna softly laughs while covering her mouth.

"How couldn't I remember, I acknowledged you to call me by my name after all" Guy replied with a grin.

Infact due to Shuna unrelenting will or Guts, she accidentally called him by his old name when Guy was nonchalantly visiting Tempest and till then, she started calling him Red instead of Guy, which Guy accepted.

To earn the respect from the second world strongest or from one of the primordial demons is something people with high power is worth dying for to achieve.

Rimuru quickly grabbed the bokken on the distracted Veldora's hand and dismissed the barrier around them, he immediately stored both of the weapons back to his stomach as Shuna was approaching them.

"Then could I humbly ask for Emperor Masayuki and Red-san to leave this room?" Shuna turned around and asked.

Both of them reluctantly agreed since they were here for different matters, but seeing Shuna smile with her eyes closed, they internally decided to talk about it in different time.

Diablo happily followed them out of the room since his master ordered him to accommodate them for their needs.

"As for you Mr. Veldora" Shuna looks at him.

Veldora was already closing his eyes waiting for the impending doom to come "Your assistant Charys is looking for you, please go back to the labyrinth"

"E-Eh" Veldora blinks his eyes in suprise processing the information that was given to him "Labyrinth. Charys. Got it, I'll be going ahead Rimuru!" Not wanting to get punished he quickly went out.

"Sensei has left the box" Zegion spoke "I'll be leaving, please excuse me" He bows to Rimuru and followed by closing the open door.

"And as for the both of you" Shuna looks at Benimaru and Gobta in the corner "lets go outside, master here needs to mentally prepare himself so let's not bother him anymore"

"Absolutely!"

"Yes tsu!"

Shuna chuckled at their replies "We will be excusing ourselves then Master, if you need something just call us" She said.

"Thank you, I appreciate it" Rimuru replied with a smile on his face.

As the door made that click noise, he heaved a sigh of relief before the deafening silence fills the room, Rimuru properly closed the curtains in the room, after his done with it he walked and sat at the edge of the bed.

"Ciel"

[Master?]

Ciel had already materialized at his back and knowing this Rimuru gave out a light laugh.

[It seems the tuxedo you are wearing has some light scratches and cuts, may I fix them master?]

"Please do Ciel"

[Then I suggest for you to stand up]

Rimuru followed on what Ciel said he stood up and raised both of his arms on the side. He could see a faint glow on his back, meaning that Ciel had already start doing her thing.

The silent atmosphere lingered to the both of them, Rimuru finds this somewhat relaxing since its Ciel, his partner that he trust the most.

[The repair is done]

Ciel wraps her arms around his stomach and putting her chin on his shoulder giving his master a hug.

Rimuru could feel her body heat and her calm breathing from his cheeks, especially the ample chest on his back.

He replied by putting one of his hand by her head, gently rubbing the head of her partner.

[If only.... I have known what where you feeling back then... Would I have won you over?] She muttered.

"Ciel?" Rimuru was confused on what she said.

Ciel tighten her hug around him [Would I have possibly monopolize you all by myself?] She asked.

"Of course! We're partners after all! You know like having their backs covered from one another and hang out, talk and such. Isn't this what you are doing one of them?" Rimuru replied.

Ciel hummed on his answer [It seems master doesn't get it]

Before he could ask Ciel threw him to the bed, straddling and pinning both of his arms down.

Rimuru looks at Ciel who was on top of him wearing such dangerously revealing sweater. (A:N search V-killer to know what I mean)

She forcefully hold on one of Rimuru's wrist putting his hand on her chest earning a stifled moan from it.

"Master. Lets leave this place. Together" She uttered looking down on him.

"Ciel! What are you doing?! Let me go!" Rimuru exclaimed, he tried to get loose from her grasp, but surprisingly he can't, whatsoever, with his hand still stuck on her chest, and the other pinned on the side of the bed.

There was a small smile on her face as he looks at her master, struggling to get himself free from her. She pushes the hand that was on her chest to the side of the bed.

She leaned closer to Rimuru's face, mere centimeters left in between them.

"Master" She continued "You have done so much for this place, isn't it time to take a break?"

"What are you blabbering about!?" He furiously replied.

She shook her head in response "Didn't you thought of this long ago?"

"That was back then and things are different now, Ciel, let me go" Rimuru replied with a darkened expression on his face.

Ciel paid no heed to her master's call, ignoring him, stuck on a loop saying both of them should leave this country.

*Slap*

Rimuru's right arm slipped free from her grip, hitting her on the face.

It took her a few seconds processing on what had happened to the both of them, before feeling the stinging sensation from her cheeks.

Strange...

She was not supposed to feel pain........

But why did she....

"Ciel" A voiced called her back to the reality.

She looks at her master that was no longer beneath him in the bed, standing with his back facing her.

"With the war over and things settled down, the time of peace has come. I know what you're doing is only for the sake of me but please" He heavily sighed and continued "Include the others too especially to the one I love, Chloe" Rimuru silently walks out of the room without batting an eye of her.

Ciel was now left alone in the quiet room, all by herself.

She grabbed the sheets on the bed and brought it closer to her face.

His scent.

His beloved master's scent.

"Didn't you wish for me when you were reborn into this world master?" She spoke with her voice muffled with the sheets.

"You said you wanted a partner right? You have me, all by yourself. But why?"

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

"WHY DID YOU CHOOSE HER!!!" She yelled out.

"WHAT'S THE PURPOSE OF ME THEN I WAS YOURS AND YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN MINE"

"I WAS WITH YOU THE LONGEST MASTER I WAS" She screamed into the sheets holding it tightly.

It's all her fault, yes it's her fault. That scum of a heroine that took master away from her.

How could not she be wrong? She was perfect, too perfect. That only her master can use her for all he could want to.

Everything is for her Master, Everything is within his grasp since she has her. But he picked that heroine instead.

Why would master pick a girl who's only good at turning back the time?

"If only Ciel nipped the bud sooner" Apate spoke with voice laced with anger.

She can make an clone of a world with a replica of his master to sate her deeds.

No.

That's not enough.

Chloe gets to have the original while she gets to have a low-end quality of her master?

"Origins. Time. I can do better at both" Apate grinned.

A new murky thought sprung up her mind.

If she can't have the master this time. No one does. It's a possession that only belongs to her and her alone.

"Then I'll start from the beginning where it all began"

The End

(A/N: You thought its a wedding chapter! It was me Dio! Aight for real this time. There's a reason behind this. There wasn't enough story to support some extra details so I have to stretch things out, don't worry the wedding you want is coming and Apate going on a killing frenzy so just chill)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 487 20
Just some Tensura story. I don't own the the tensura or the pictures. English isn't my first language so there will be lots of miss spelling or sente...
5.5K 195 5
I dont own tensei shitara slime datta ken it belongs to fuze Some of it might belong to the game Isekai slime Spoilers! WN and LN I dont own any of...
40.1K 1.4K 21
it going to be a "that time i got reincarnated as slime X eminance in the shadow" . Basicly Rimuru will get bored and will reincarnate in new world...
5.2K 151 11
[255 for Demons!] This is the usual Tensura world except for one thing, a certain demon lord has an unknown sibling equaling to a demon lord seed's p...