Her Protector [Charlie Mornin...

Por ShallotStudioz

[NOT COMPLETED] [This is an AU where Charlie is actually younger than in the canon show. She will be in her t... Más

Welcome To Earth
New Roomate
Talents Galore
A Stormy Night
Baking Up Trouble
An Angel From Down Under (Part 1)
An Angel From Down Under (Part 2)
Welcome To Hell (Part 1)
Welcome To Hell (Part 2)
Welcome To Hell (Part 3)
Memories Captured On Video
Field Trip
Suits and Dresses
Teaser
Rise of Vengeance
The Devil's Job (Part 1)
The Devil's Job (Part 2)
The Devil's Job (Part 3)
The Devil's Job (Part 5)
End of The Bargain
Teaser
Dr. Strange and The Ghost Rider (Part 1)
Dr. Strange and The Ghost Rider (Part 2)

The Devil's Job (Part 4)

1.9K 61 18
Por ShallotStudioz

Lucifer is seen sitting at a desk in his study. He was reading a book, hoping the pass the time before someone opens the door. He looks up and smiles when he sees his wife, Lillith.

"Hello, my Queen," Lucifer greets. "What brings you here?"

"I wanted to see how you were doing," Lillith admits.

"Well, I am doing fine," the Devil states.

"Alright," Lillith paused before speaking again. "Why did you pick Y/n?"

"Hm?" Lucifer tilted his head.

"Why did you pick him out of everyone to be your new Ghost Rider?" the Succubus Queen asks her husband. "I'm sure you could've sent Blaze if you wanted to."

"Yes, but I needed someone that personally knows our Charlotte, and he does," Lucifer grins. "Besides, he has something I've only sensed in very few Ghost Riders."

"That so? Aren't those the same Riders that rebelled against you?" Lillith questions. "What makes you think Y/n won't do the same?"

"Because," Lucifer admits as he summons some sort of tarot card in his hand, "I have something that he desperately wants back."

(By GasuGuma on Instagram I think. Credit to them)

He then places the card on its back on his desk. Lillith looked at it, seeing that the top of the card showed a happy child laughing without worry. He had (H/C) hair and (S/C) skin. It was a young, happy Y/n.

Meanwhile...

Y/n was in a building in Pentagram City. All around him were the burnt, dead bodies of Demon gangsters. Well, most were dead. One was still alive and kicking... but he was nearly dead. Y/n still had use of him, though.

So he walked up to the Demon who was trying to crawl away. However, the teenager stepped on his already injured leg, making the gangster cry out in pain.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asks the Demon.

"F-fuck you..." the gangster swore at the Human.

Y/n only scoffed and turned the Demon onto his back. Then he grabbed him by the collar and lifted him up. He looked at the Demon in the eyes.

"Where is your boss? He needs to pay for trying to hurt my Charlie," Y/n declares, "and his penance is long overdue."

"I-I'll never talk," the Demon stuttered. "Even if y-you found h-him... y-you'll already b-be dead..."

"Don't be quite sure," Y/n told the Demon. "I took you all down, didn't I? And I'm only Human."

"Y-you're no Human... You're a D-Demon, like u-us," the gangster declares. "The same fire i-in us... is in y-you."

"No," Y/n shook his head. "Mine's worse."

Letting out a painful yell, Y/n glares at the man in his hold as his face begins to glow. Then it burns away into ashes, revealing the flaming skull underneath. His swirling orange eyes burned bright with a fiery hunger.

The Demon gangster looked at the transformed Y/n in fear before he screams in terror. However, terror is replaced with pain and suffering as fire begins to consume his body. He eventually gets reduced to ashes, becoming yet another victim of the Ghost Rider.

The Brimstone Biker turns to walk away as he dusts off the ashes from his sleeves. Behind him was the image of a flaming skull scorched into the wall, a changed version of the gang's original calling card. He was now using it against them, telling the gang and its boss that the Spirit of Vengeance was coming for them. And that penance was soon coming.

Timeskip...

It has been only a few days since Y/n arrived in Hell to find the man who's been sending people after Charlie. He has torn through the gang's numbers and destroyed every base of theirs that he comes across. He has even taken the souls of a few of the gangsters to find more information, but some had killed themselves before the Rider could get to them. They were smarter than the rest... but also dumber. So unless they had used holy weaponry, the Demons would respawn somewhere else in Hell, and the Ghost Rider would find them. He always does.

As of now, however, Y/n was riding down a street as a Human. He was getting odd looks from resident Demons, but he ignored them. He had more important things to worry about.

"Where to next, Zarathos?" the Human asks the Spirit of Vengeance.

"It will take an hour to get to our destination, so this will take some time," Zarathos states. "Besides, it's hard to find addresses in Hell, so let me take the reigns."

"Alright," Y/n nods.

However, as his skin begins to burn, the sound of a scream catches Y/n's attention. He turns to the origin of the panicked scream, his head erupting into a flaming skull.

Meanwhile...

In another one of the gang's bases, the main base to be exact, the boss is seen sitting behind a desk. He held an odd looking gun in front of him, examining it with a smile. Then a knock grabs his attention.

"Come in," he says.

The door opens, and Stalker walks in.

"Stalker," the boss Demon greets. "I assume you bring me news?"

"Unfortunately, it's only bad news," the Imp states.

He grabs a folder from his jacket and tosses it onto his boss' desk. The Demon takes it and opens it. The first thing he sees is a flaming skull scorched into the floor of one of his many now-ruined bases.

"The Rider is onto us," Stalker informs, "and he's using our calling card as his own. And as a warning."

The Demon boss sighs he sets the folder down. He rubs his face in frustration, trying to figure out what to do. He was fighting the Ghost Rider after all. And then he got an idea.

"You said that this Ghost Rider was the Human that hangs around with the princess, right?" he asks the Imp.

"Yeah," Stalker nods. "Why?"

"Well, I have a plan," the man smirks as he lifts up his gun. "One that will hit the Rider where it hurts."

Meanwhile...

Back with the Ghost Rider, he stood among the ashes and the limp body of two Demons. In front of him was the Demon they were harassing, a small Imp with white hair in a suit.

"Y-you're the Ghost Rider..."

The flaming skeleton turns to the Imp. He then lets out a low growl and kneels down next to him. The Imp whimpers in fear as the Rider examines his soul, and surprisingly found that it was innocent. Well, as innocent as it could be for a Hellborn Demon.

"Name," the Ghost Rider says as he stands.

"Wh-what?" the Imp stuttered.

"Your name. What is it?" the Ghost Rider asks. "It is rare to find a soul like yours in Hell, so I'd like to know your name."

"M-Moxxie..." the Imp says. "My name is Moxxie."

"Moxxie... I will remember you," the Brimstone Biker states and turns away. "Safe travels, Moxxie."

With that, the Rider begins to walk away and back to his Hellcycle. He gets on it and the engine roars before he rides away. Moxxie scrambles to his feet to watch and his eyes follow his savior as the Ghost Rider disappears into the distance. He then faints from shock.

It wasn't until nearly an hour later that something had happened. He was riding down a street when a jeep with a gun turret on the roof drove up next to him. The driver looked over at the Rider and turns back forward without saying anything. Then the jeep slows down, trailing behind the Brimstone Biker. Three more soon joined in with two motorbikes and an SUV.

"Yay," the Rider sarcastically says. "Just what I needed."

Demons then begin to take out their guns and aim at the Rider. The Spirit of Vengeance only sighs as he readies one of his hooked chains. The Hellcycle stops in the middle of the street and the cars and bikes surround him. Some of the Demons get out and aim at the Rider while others stay in their cars and man the mounted guns. The Rider only gets off his Hellcycle and cracks his neck.

"So who wants to go first?" he asks.

The Demons immediately begin to open fire at the Ghost Rider. The bullets hit the skeleton head-on, but they do little to hurt him. They only seem to annoy him until the Demons run their magazines empty. They all lower their guns in rising fear as they realize they didn't do shit to their target.

"My turn."

Thrusting one of his hands forward, the Rider wills his Hellcycle to drive forward and crash into one of the jeeps and then the motorbikes. The surviving Demons then yell out orders to each other as they begin to either reload their guns or run at the Ghost Rider for melee attacks. They don't get close as the scorched skeleton spins around, flinging his flaming chains in a circle which turns every nearby Demon into burnt cinders.

The gangsters finally reload and aim at their target. However, they see that he was gone. Then the sound of screams catch their attention and they turn to one of the jeeps to see it igniting with fire and the Demons inside were turned into ash. The Ghost Rider climbs out of the hole on top no later and grabs the turret, readying it to fire as flames grow along it.

"Oh, fuck..." a few say in horror.

The Ghost Rider basically smirks as he pulls the trigger. Hellfire bullets begin to spray from the turret. The Demons scream in pain and terror as their bodies get riddled with Hellfire bullets, killing them upon contact. As they all die, the Ghost Rider was casually humming to himself a song.

"🎶 Gonna set the world on fire...~ 🎶" he sings as he kills. "🎶 We can go higher...~ I don't fucking know this sooooong~! 🎶"

He then cackles hysterically as he dwindles the gangsters down to a small handful.

However, he then feels something pierce his shoulder which makes him cry out in pain. He looks down at his shoulder to see some kind of white blade poking out from his jacket.

"What in God's name--?" he doesn't get to finish as he gets pulled off the jeep.

He lands on the street and grunts in pain. The Rider looks up when he hears something land in front of him. He sees a Demon with a black, skull-like face with a white design on his face and dried blood-red eyes. He wears some kind of dark jacket with a red hood and skull-face knee guards. Strapped to his hips were two guns. Around his forearms were chains, and one of them were stretched out and was stabbed into the Ghost Rider's shoulder.

(Made by DerpyJack Arts on Twitter. Credit to them)

"Well, well, well," the Demon laughed. "We finally meet, Rider."

"I can only assume you're the gang boss," the Rider says as he stands.

"The one and only," the Demon grins and yanks his chain out from his enemy's shoulder. "Call me Magnus."

The Spirit of Vengeance cries out in pain as he grips his shoulder and falls to a knee. He pants a bit before he moves his hand, showing the fire leaking from the wound. He couldn't believe it.

"You cut me," the Rider looks at Magnus in shock. "That's not possible."

"Anything's possible with holy weapons, pal," Magnus smirks and lifts up the bladed hook. "This is the spearhead of an Exterminator's spear. And the bullets in my guns are made from holy weaponry as well. It's as simple as this: you'll die."

The Rider glared at the gang boss as he stood to his feet. He then prepared his own chains, but Magnus quickly acts. He grabs one of his guns and fires a bullet at the Brimstone Biker's legs. He immediately buckles and falls to that knee.

"Motherfucker!" the Ghost Rider cursed. "How did you get this shit?!"

"This is Hell, buddy," Magnus chuckled. "Anything's possible here."

The Rider glares as he fights through the pain of his bulletwound and stands. He willed his flames to burn bright to heal himself as he readies his chains again. He goes to attack, but he's stopped one more time.

"Oh, I wouldn't do that if I were you," the skeleton-like Demon tells the Rider. "Not unless you want something to happen to your girlfriend."

The Rider immediately freezes at this.

"I beg your pardon?" he questions.

"Princess Charlotte Morningstar. We have her and that porn star, Angel Dust. Alive, might I add," Magnus informs. "However, that can easily change. Just depends on how this goes, doesn't it?"

The Rider glares at Magnus but chooses not to listen. He takes a step forward, only to stumble a bit and become woozy. He felt himself losing control.

"L/n, what... are you... doing?" he asks his host. "Let... me... kill... him!"

"nnnNNNOOOOO!!" Y/n exclaimed as he regained control of his body, his skin regrowing over his skeleton. "I can't....let them... die! Never!"

Y/n then gained full control over his body and fell to a knee. He pants in exhaustion as he felt weak, and heard Zarathos screaming in anger in his mind. The Human ignored the vengeful spirit as he looked up at Magnus.

"I yield," he says. "What do you want?"

The Demon only smirked as he walked up to Y/n. He then kneeled in front of him and places the barrel of his gun under the Human's chin.

"You're full surrender," he states.

"Alright, then. I surrender," Y/n says without hesitation. "But you have to bring me to Charlie and Angel."

Magnus only grinned.

"Deal."
_________________________________________

God, this is the longest arc so far in the story. Don't worry, tho! The next chapter will be the finale for The Devil's Job. Hope you enjoyed! Buh-bye!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

55.2K 1K 24
In Hell, within the Pride Ring amongst the 7 Rings of Hell, Princess Charlotte Morningstar, the daughter of Lucifer Morningstar and Princess of Hell...
313K 4.7K 34
Every Year, Heaven sends Exterminator Angels to slaughter Demons and Sinners to control Hell's overpopulation. However, Charlotte "Charlie" Magne, th...
125K 2.9K 34
⚠️WARNING: This story came out long before the first season of Hazbin Hotel, some character information might be wrong⚠️ We all know that down in H...
401K 8.8K 42
Not To long of falling into Hell and becoming a Deer Demon. (Y/n) gets taken in by The Princess of Hell herself Charlie Magne and her girlfriend Vagg...