Blackpink Smuts

By smilingllama364

Mostly Lisa Bottom Mature Content If you don't like it, don't read it. This work is kinky, this is your clea... More

So you wanna be on Camera? (Chaelisa - G!P)
Topping the CEO (JenLisa - GxG)
Mommy Jisoo (Lisoo GxG)
Mommy Said Behave (Chealisa GxG)
The Prostitute (Chaelisa - GxG)
The Stocks (Jenlisa - GxG)
A Day in the Life of Jisoo (Foursome - G!P Jisoo)
At Odds (JenLisa - G!P Jennie)
Consequences of Oogling (3some - Chaelisoo - GxGxG)
Yours (Chaelisa - GxG)
Perfect (Jenlisa GxG)
Wish you were here (Jenlisa - GxG)
The Idol & I (JenLisa - GxG)
Turn off the Light (Lisoo - G!P Jisoo)
No Lie (Chaelisa - GXG)
Are you ok? (3some - ChaeJenlisa - GxGxG)
Mistress Jennie (Jenlisa - GxG)
The Bet (Chaennie GxG)
Self Control (Jenlisa - GxG)
Ice Queen (Jenlisa - GxG)
Reward (Chaelisa - GxG)
Mistress Jisoo (Lisoo - GxG)
The Leash (Chaelisa - GxG)
Troubles a Song for 3 (Threesome - Jenchaelisa - GxGxG)

In Heat (Lisoo - GxG)

9.6K 43 7
By smilingllama364

beta/omega relationship - sex toys - leashes - choking 

The smell of musk and wood-burning embers mingles in the warm room. Lisa, who was born in spring, is very afraid of cold, and the winter is very difficult every year, and the wall fire and floor heating cannot warm her body.

She was helpless in estrus {A/N: period of arousal}, and could only wear a light silk nightdress. Her favorite thick and soft fleece pajamas appeared rough today, which stimulated her skin that had become extremely delicate due to the tide.

She struggled to get up from the carpet and climbed to Kim Jisoo, who was dozing on the beanbag by the fireplace, for warmth, palms and knees red from friction. Lisa is not a squeamish person, even a little stronger. She is proud of being an Omega, they have excellent empathy talents, have the ability to breed the next generation, and can enjoy a more incisive sexual experience than other races in estrus, but this does not mean that she should like to be dominated. She has always been on an equal footing with her beta partner - except at certain times.

Lisa knelt down beside Jisoo and gently rubbed her lover's calf with her face like a cat. Jisoo didn't respond, she closed her eyes and let the estrus kitten run wild on her. Although Beta's senses are not as sensitive as Alpha's, she still captures the spicy notes of musk at the moment. But for the owner, the happiest experience of raising a cat is to watch her act flirtily to you, and then quickly smooth the fur when she is about to fry, to see her sulking.

Lisa angrily watched Jisoo lying peacefully on the beanbag, her self-esteem did not allow her partner to ignore her pleasing signal. She kissed her lover's instep, again and again, from the ankle, the calf, all the way to the thigh, like a pious and sincere traveler, heading towards the destination with one heart and one mind. Kim Jisoo's contented groan encouraged Lisa to move on - her long-time lover who was as hot as the sun was, wearing shorts even on a cold January day - her lips swam to the inner thighs, the faint scent of Beta's arousal tempting. She digs deep.

Jisoo held Lisa's head with both hands and rubbed her ears rewardingly. Lisa, who received the feedback, also gently sucked Jisoo's milky thigh with her teeth, leaving a small purple hicky.

"Come here."

Lisa, who was dominated by libido, sat on Jisoo's lap without hesitation,  her knees wrapped around the other's waist because she couldn't balance on the weightless bones.

She eagerly grabbed her lover's hands and placed them on her chest, hoping that she would rub it to soothe her longing. Lisa felt like she was going crazy. Her hot skin needed Jisoo's touch all the time to relieve her agitation; at the same time, touching her lover's skin made her arousal all the more intense, and her desire was like an endless abyss.

The strong musky scent did not affect Beta's rational judgment at all. Kim Jisoo, who felt Lisa's unease, hugged her back gently and gave her a long kiss. She held Omega's thin body with her left hand, while the other hand climbed up to her lover's behind peaking through the bottom of her skirt.

She rubbed her breasts repeatedly, occasionally stinging her nipples with hard crystal armor. Painful pleasure ruled Lisa's facial features, she bit Jisoo's earlobe like an animal, and the hot and humid moan hit the other's eardrum. She didn't even realize that she was constantly shaking back and forth, and the soaked cotton panties were about to rub Jisoo's white and tender thighs.

"Jisoo...I want..."

Omegas' natural desire to be filled is a matter of course, but female Betas are not able to meet their needs due to their anatomy. Betas don't have the dominance of Alphas or the sensitivity of Omegas. They are regarded as the most stable members of society, the most efficient workers, and the most honest followers, but Kim Jisoo doesn't think so.

She is that domineering and sensitive beta. Jisoo turned carefully letting Lisa lie on the beanbag, she kissed her cheek to soothe her clingy lover, and went straight to the box on the fireplace to get the props she prepared.

The emptiness of the lover's departure made Lisa uneasy again, even if she was only within a meter of her line of sight. Lisa anxiously called out Jisoo's name over and over again, but she aroused her own lust for it.

Lisa was so proud of it, she thought she had to like Jisoo so much that even a name could excite her.

Jisoo turned around and saw Lisa struggling to take off her panties, the white panties were thrown into the distance pitifully, and Lisa herself just wanted to reward herself. Jisoo approached Lisa with a torture pear, and the emotional Omega stared intently at the ferocious iron pear.

The props that had not been opened were only the size of her palm. Jisoo held her knees and spread her legs, and the warm and humid lips easily accepted the entry of the foreign object.

The cold iron tool brought extra stimulation, her abdomen contracted unconsciously, her legs that had been pushed open twitched as if an electric current had passed through her, her back that had been tense finally collapsed, and Lisa experienced the first estrus period with satisfaction. Climax.

"Comfortable?"

Lisa's rapid gasp took the place of the answer, and she raised her hand to gently brush Jisoo's eyebrows. Jisoo sucked at her with satisfaction, then picked up the belt and fastened it loosely around Lisa's neck. Lisa immediately understood what Beta meant and fell on the carpet obediently.

Jisoo watched Omega, who was usually proud and confident, follow her obediently into the bedroom, and her happiness was about to overflow.

Lisa needs Jisoo Kim, and Jisoo Kim needs to be needed. Beta doesn't need sex, it's a subtle rule in society. Libido reduces the productivity of this subfertile population, preventing them from reaching their full potential. They are a group of mediocre worker bees, and their greatest value is to work selflessly for the society. Jisoo's beautiful face has attracted the favor of many Alphas, but they will only sigh "you are not an Omega" after getting to know her.

Kim Jisoo's sexual desire is limited, no matter how charming the lively Omega in the sun is, or how attractive the charming Lisa in the bedroom is, she can instantly calm down her emotions. This is the innate ability of Beta. Of course, no one in the world is without desire, regardless of race. Lisa knows her Beta's desires better than anyone, so she obediently sits on the ground and waits for Beta's instructions.

"Make yourself cum."

The musky scent after orgasm did not fade, but instead urged the owner of the body to seek the next round of release. Kim Jisoo sat on the bed and grabbed the other end of the belt, admiring Lisa's masturbation through the full-length mirror in front of her. Lisa fixed the torture pear with one hand and twisted the chain handle at the pedicle position with the other hand, and the four pear petals slowly opened. The body in estrus is more elastic than usual, and Lisa still does not feel pain even after the third degree.

Jisoo pulled gently, the belt immediately tightened her neck, and her other hand stuck to Lisa's throat, feeling the vibration that she couldn't make a sound. Lisa's bright eyes were covered with a mist, and the brand new belt was so hard that it cut through the Omega's tender skin when it was pulled into the flesh. Jisoo kissed the scar with a consolation, the pain and the lover's skinship brought Lisa to the second orgasm. Her breathing became short and sharp, and the feeling of being stuffed made her whole body hot, but the cold air of the bedroom kept sticking to her skin like needles.

Jisoo loosened the belt again. She rolled into bed with her lover, Jisoo Kim on top and Lisa on the bottom. Lisa wrapped her arms around Jisoo's neck and kissed her lover fiercely. Ordinary sex won't excite Jisoo, but she loves control, and the feeling of being in control excites her naturally cold lover, and she's happy to play the game with her. The scars and blood are just the testimony of their love.

The exuberant lust was still fermenting and brewing in Lisa's body, and the dissolute moan was swallowed by Beta along with saliva, but the scorching body temperature was still discovered by Jisoo.

Jisoo stretched out her hand to clamp the pear's stem, twitching back and forth without a trace; the other hand clamped Lisa's bud and pulled upward in line with the rhythm of her lower body. The stimulation on both sides made Lisa's mind go blank, just wanting to indulge in the endless pleasure. Her hands that had nowhere to put sneaked into the T-shirt and reached Jisoo's chest. Even though she knew that physical stimulation was useless to her, she still hoped that her lover could use her body to experience the pleasure of making love.

Jisoo felt cute for her lover's thoughtfulness, leaned over and kissed her on the cheeks in reward, and looking at her blushing face, she couldn't help giving her a wet kiss.

The petal-like pears slammed into Lisa's sensitive points repeatedly. She was so excited that the feeling of her private parts filling up really made her think she would suffocate to death. Jisoo's forbearance sobbed into her ears, and her sexy and unknowing lover really killed her.

The long sexual intercourse consumed a lot of her physical strength, she gasped quietly, suddenly Lisa felt the pressure of the restraint on her carotid artery, Jisoo tightened the belt when she was distracted. The belt cut off her call, the pleasure still beat her head like a wave, and the image in front of her was washed away by the waves, and she couldn't see Jisoo's appearance. Her ears were buzzing, her eyelids became heavy, and she thought she should have opened her mouth and felt the flow of cold air, but she couldn't breathe, couldn't say anything. Terrified by the violent orgasm, she focused again and found that she could finally breathe again. Kim Jisoo had loosened the belt and pulled out the angry pear.

"Is it a tidal wave?"

Jisoo was surprised and proud to ask the question. But Lisa didn't care, she slumped on the bed with her eyes closed, patted the seat next to her impatiently and urged her lover to come and comfort her. Jisoo lay down and hugged her lover, and patted her on the back like coaxing a baby to sleep. Lisa buried her nose into Kim Jisoo's neck and shoulders, her lover's hoarse voice was her best lullaby, and the light lily fragrance was her best hypnotic.

"Go to sleep. If we're still in heat tomorrow, we'll use an inhibitor."

"Ok."

"Does it hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt, I like it."

Kim Jisoo kissed the blue-purple bruises that bloomed on her snow-white skin with pity, feeling both contented and ashamed. She hugged her tightly and bit Lisa's glands secretly, but it didn't mark it.

Her lover's warm breath hit her heart, almost making the whole body's blood boil hot. Her lover is the most powerful Omega she knows. She hates being manipulated but is willing to condone her actions - she knows that all control is only based on Lisa's infinite tolerance and love for her.

The thoughtfulness and obedience of her lover burnt out the restlessness and fear in her body, her body would not have an orgasm, but the aftermath of each sex made her feel endless peace and joy. Jisoo looked at Lisa sleeping peacefully, put the ring on her ring finger quietly and smiled with relief. Because no one is more right than us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 62.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 40.2K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
707K 26K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
190K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...