π™°πš›πš›πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš–πšŽπš—πš | πšƒπš˜...

By Peter_Wheezer

Ruth Rogers just turned 18 years old, thinking she'd have a good day, but realises she won't when her girlfri... More

1 ~ Welcome To Adulthood
2 ~ A Fucking Teenager
3 ~ Settling In
4 ~ Tessa's New Friend?
5 ~ Bonding Over Hair Dye
6 ~ Haz's Proposition
7 ~ It's Fun Here With You
8 ~ Different Eyes
9 ~ Where'd You Go?
11 ~ Stranger Danger!
12 ~ I Need My Wife
13 ~ Growing Tired
14 ~ I've Got You
15 ~ Nightmares
16 ~ Mine
17 ~ I Prefer Knives
18 ~ Comfort Movie And Braids
19 ~ Pumpkin Carving
20 ~ Bastard
21 ~ Meet The Parents
22 ~ Anniversary?
23 ~ Planning Our Path
24 ~ I'm Proud Of You
25 ~ Greeting Freedom
26 ~ Lavender
27 ~ Getting To The Top
28 ~ Tie Me Up
29~ King and Queen of London
30 ~ Bali's Sun
31 ~ Love Like You

10 ~ I Can't, Not Again

162 2 0
By Peter_Wheezer

Tom Holland

"Tonight?"

"Tonight." Dad confirms. I nod, knowing he can't see me as I prepare my men for the new 'meeting', which will most likely end up with some dead, but hey? That's what happens in this industry.

"Alright, I'll tell Haz so he can get the guys ready... Thanks, dad" I hang up the phone, excited for the new deal I was given. It's been awhile since dad has given me one, but according to him, this one's 'special'; it's going to show him if I'm ready to become leader or not. So if it goes well, I have a new title to my name, which I'll accept happily. Harrison walks into my office with a slightly annoyed expression plastered on his face.

"Mate, Good news! Dad got us-"

"Why are you ignoring Ruth after kissing her?" He interrupted, scowling me. I stare at him with wide eyes, my good mood becoming sour quickly.

"Are you serious? Mate, that's my business not yours. Now, back to the task at hand-"

"Tom-"

"Dad got us a new mission-"

"Tom."

"Tell the lads! Tonight, we will feast like kings!" I laugh, ignoring his attempts to talk. He huffs and shakes his head, going to do as I said, not bothered to try and talk to me. I jump out of my seat, feeling cheery and wanting to take my princess for a walk.

I get Tess ready and leave the house, the thoughts I've been thinking about for hours, keeping me awake all night coming to me all at once. I shake them off, or at least try to. Ruth and I kissed 2 days ago, and all I've said to her is 'sorry' when we bumped into each other. I stayed out of the house yesturday, needing a break from it and went to a random pub. I ended up fucking a chick in the bathroom and coming home, straight to bed but couldn't sleep. Guilt kept me up, it's not like I was dating Ruth, we kissed once. Yet I still feel like shit.. I fucking hate feelings.

꒦꒷♡꒷꒦

After the walk that felt longer than what it was with my drowning thoughts, I'm greeted by Martha that's sporting a mean scowl.

"God- Why is everyone mad at me today?" I mumble, taking Tessa's lead off. Martha scoffs and crosses her arms over her chest.

"oh, I wonder. Maybe because you won't trust yourself to love someone when there's clearly feelings there after a heartfelt kiss?" She scoffs again, shaking her head in disappointment. How many people did Ruth tell?? I throw my arms up and huff.

"It really isn't your business, Martha..." I mutter, making my way to my room. I get up stairs, seeing Ruth walk out of her room in her gym gear. My heart rate rises as I see her, flustered and slightly nervous. She looks up and me, putting her hand on my chest as I try to walk past her.

"No, no we're going to talk" She speaks, crossing her arms and looking at me with a 'go on with it' look. I sigh and shake my head.

"What about?" I rub the bridge of my nose. She scoffs.

"What about? How about the kiss? How about how you've been ignoring me? And don't even get me started on that phone call you had last night with someone called 'T'" She spoke clearly in a demanding tone. She heard the fucking call? Fuck..

"Look, Love. The kiss meant nothing and you know that. It was bottled up emotions you had to let out, I was just the one to deal with it" I shrug.

"No! No- It wasn't.. Y-you felt something, right? You must have! I'm not crazy, there's something here, Tom! Don't ignore this please" She pleads, her eyes getting glossy as she stands there. I clench my jaw and look down at the floor, blinking as I try to get rid of the growing tears in my eyes.

"Look, Ruth... Even if there was something there, I can't do that.. I-I can't, not again.. It's hard and that phone call- it wasn't about you.. My mate was complaining about some chick that won't get off his back, ok? I'd never speak about you like that.. But this, us... We can't. It's dangerous for you, and it's dangerous for me. I don't expect you to understand-"

"Then make me understand, Tom! Fucking make me! We're fucking married! It just make's it easier!! Please, Tom!" She begs, tears cascading down her cheeks. I look away from her as mine fall too, feeling guilty.

"I can't, Ruth.. I-I can't go through this again"

"I won't be like that. Please, Tom... Let me show you-" She reaches out to me, but I smack her hand away.

"No, Ruth! Just- Just drop it!" I storm into my bedroom, slamming the door behind me. I slump against the wood, fighting the urge to break down. I throw myself off the door with a huff, grabbing a bottle of whisky I keep in my rooms small bar and pour a glass. I also pour 4 shots of vodka, needing to drown the feelings.

꒦꒷♡꒷꒦

"Tom, what the fuck are you doing? We have to go, mate!" Sam exclaims, grabbing my limp body off the bar stool. I gasp, grasping his face and squishing it.

"Squishy baby" I coo, giggling as he takes me out to the car.

"Bye bye, Ruth" I wave to the house, my body slumping against the back seat.

"How much have you had to drink? I can smell you from here" Harrison waves his hand in front of his face, scrunching his nose. I stick my tongue out at him and cross my warms with a huff.

"Not much, really! I work better drunk, I get out the cool remarks" I smirk. The car slows, pulling up to the dingy warehouse. The drive was about an hour long, letting me sober up a little with a clearer mind set.

Getting out of the car, I unbutton my suit jacket, walking in through the doors powerfully. Crates are placed randomly throughout the metal building, surrounding the meet up spot smack-bang in the middle. It's like a movie, really; a light hanging low from the ceiling only lighting up the area of where the deal will be done. Bulky men surround the sleazy, rich one, making him look powerful, even though we all know he's the weakest of them.

"Ah! Louise! How are you my friend" I greet, stopping in front of a long crate - most likely holding the special goods. Louise gives me a belly laugh, his cigar hanging from his lips as his fedora sits side ways on his head. Someone really needs to dress him properly...

"Tommo! I'm great now that I'm seeing your handsome face! How's the wife?" He rasps, puffing out the smoke of the stick, offering me one which I denied, grabbing my own from my pocket. Probably poisoned before hand.. I flick out my lighter as I place the cigar between my lips, lighting it. I inhale a fair amount of smoke, flinging my suit jacket back as I place my lighter in my pocket.

"Thanks, mate. I'd say the same to you, but you're looking a bit... Fucking horrid" I laugh as he clenches his jaw, obviously not liking my comment. I'm not wrong..

"Let's cut to the chase, shall we? You bring your bidding?" He queries with a cocked brow. 

"Of course, mate. Wouldn't be here if I didn't" I lie. In all honesty, we're here to kill him.. He's been interfering with us a lot and he needs to be gone, along with the rest of his Mob.

"Right... Show it then" He waves a gun at me. I flinch, grabbing my own behind my back, not pulling it out yet.

"Put the gun away, Wallace" I snarl, not liking how the room is feeling within the moment. He laughs, stomping of his cigar. I spit mine out, not needing it to get in my way.

"You didn't bring it, did you pal? What a shame... I couldn't help but noticed how you skipped my question about your dame.. Hmm? Safe at home, I presume? Alone?" He smirks creepily, cocking the gun. I whip mine out quickly and shoot him in the chest. He clutches it, looking at me with a pale face as his men arm themselves, but mine are quicker; shooting until the room is filled with the sound of limp bodies falling. Louie coughs and splutters.

"I do hope you said something nice before you left your princess, Tommo" He chokes. An unknown bomb flies into the room, causing me and my men to jump behind the crates and hide as it goes off. Ringing fills my ears as I get up from my crouched position, looking over the crate to see no goods.. And no Louie. That son of a bitch.

I breathe deeply, making sure my men are ok, which they were.

"The fuck did he mean by what he said about Ruth?" Harrison pants, looking at the dead bodies in front of us.

"I don't know, but I don't fucking like it. Let's go, c'mon!" I hurry everyone back to the care, needing to get home to Ruth.

Please be ok, love..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 317 31
A little book full of Tom Holland and Spiderman imagines. Also some broadway references because broadway is the best! Leave requests in the comments...
860K 16.5K 23
Tom Holland is the leader of a notorious mob and someone with absolutely no time for love and relationships. He's cold, arrogant and yeah, has a lot...
5.9K 15 93
Two celebrities that have a crush on each other. Will they find a way to meet again? They both had a hard last relationship they both went throw a lo...
726K 12.3K 51
it is what it is. Update (10/28/2020): This was written in 2016-2017 so lots of this is outdated and has tons of mistakes and cringe LOL so bare wit...