š—§š—µš—² š—›š—²š—¶š—æ (Killua x oc...

By EverVind

[ The re-write of this book is now out, which can be found on my page.] He fell š—µš—®š—暝—± for her... Far, far... More

āš ļø DISCLAIMER āš ļø
prologue 1 āžµ Zalax
Prologue 2 āžµ Unravelled
āžµ Chapter 1
āžµ Chapter 2
āžµ Chapter 3
āžµ Chapter 4
āžµ Chapter 5
āžµ Chapter 6
āžµ Chapter 7
āžµ Chapter 8
āžµ Chapter 9
āžµ Chapter 10
āžµ Chapter 11
āžµ Chapter 12
āžµ Chapter 13
āžµ Chapter 14
āžµ Chapter 15
āžµ Chapter 16
āžµ Chapter 17
āžµ Chapter 18
āžµ Chapter 19
āžµ Chapter 20
āžµ Chapter 21
āžµ Chapter 22
āžµ Chapter 23
āžµ Chapter 24
āžµ Chapter 25
āžµ Chapter 26
āžµ Chapter 27
āžµ Chapter 28
āžµ Chapter 29
āžµ Chapter 30
āžµ Chapter 31
āžµ Chapter 32
āžµ Chapter 33
āžµ Chapter 34
āžµ Chapter 35
āžµ Chapter 36
āžµ Chapter 37
āžµ Chapter 38
āžµ Chapter 39
āžµ Chapter 40
āžµ Chapter 41
āžµ Chapter 42
āžµ Chapter 44
āžµ Chapter 45
āžµ Chapter 46
āžµ Chapter 47
āžµ Chapter 48
āžµ Chapter 49
āžµ Chapter 50
āžµ Chapter 51
āžµ Chapter 52
āžµ Chapter 53
āžµ Chapter 54
āžµ Chapter 55
I'm back
Re-written book is out

āžµ Chapter 43

1.9K 87 39
By EverVind

Kurapika's eyes were no longer masked with lenses and gleaming a brilliant scarlet, shining brazenly, with a thousand shade of rage. His eyes were fixed on Feitan, who, despite at a clear disadvantage, stood fearless and unflinching.

It was evident that his aura was fading, slowly but surely. Although it didn't look like it at all. And boy, he looked pissed.

While Kurapika and Feitan were having their little moment, the rest were having their own little reunion with Itsuki and the blacked out Shitto. Kai glared daggers when Killua helped Itsuki down from his arms. Although the glaring quickly evolved to worry when Itsuki came into view. She was covered with injuries. Killua was especially restless when he inspected the range of bruises down Itsuki's body. Itsuki didn't miss the clenching of his fist.

Now Killua was pissed.

Aside from everyone being pissed, there were so many unanswered questions others wanted to ask Itsuki regarding the situation. But aware that there is currently a heartless murderer still standing not far away, itching to chop all their heads off, they swallowed back the questions for later.

Everyone was detached from their own thoughts when a distinctive clinking of chains disrupted the tension.

The chains dangled freely, fiercely from Kurapika's hands. He was ready to fight, ready to tear the spider into absolute pieces. Originally killing Feitan so soon wasn't part of his plan, but given the situation of Feitan's weak state, he wasn't going to let go of the chance.

"Stop!"

All turned their attention to the source of the voice, except Kurapika and Feitan. It was the person Itsuki didn't recognise. Her voice was urgent, her face desperate. "They're coming." Everyone stared at her.

"I hear five heartbeats, coming at an inhumane speed. They are less than two miles away. We cannot stay here any longer."

In an instant, and at the same time, everyone understood that there was backup, and it wasn't for them. An extra five phantom troupe members were going to arrive. Any minute.

They all looked visibly distressed.

And for all the right reasons. Just how the hell were they suppose to pull Kurapika out of this. A perfect chance to kill off one of his life long enemies. And given all the right advantages to kill Feitan? It was like a bargain.

A bargain that he cannot have.

"We have to go right now." The girl repeated, the sense of desperation in her voice spiralling.

Everyone was hopping on their feet, ready to bolt out of here. All except Kurapika. Who was in the middle of fighting. He was out of rational thinking. It was like he was in a trance.

"Kurapika!" Leorio had been screaming for the past minute, the sheer volume of his voice could break an ear drum. But it sure didn't get to Kurapika. He was far to focused in the battle. His strikes were vicious, unforgiving and getting faster every second, while Feitan is slowing down. It seemed that Kurapika could overpower him just by a little longer. But not until the backups arrive and they are all doomed.

Just as everyone are cracking their heads open for a solution. A faint blur sneaked out of the the group. Killua expertly appeared behind Kurapika and with a deftly blow on the neck, Kurapika limped into Killua's arms.

Everyone bolted.

The group only deemed themselves safe after what seemed like forever of running, now, the little group just made it to a small abandoned house in the middle of nowhere, planning to rest.

Itsuki pushed through the creaking door. "You bunch of inconsiderate assholes." Itsuki said indignantly, heaving heavier than everyone else. She glared at the remaining people of the group, Gon, Leorio, Kai, Killua with an unconscious Kurapika on his back. All was there except the girl who warned them about the 5 other troupes members, now Itsuki knew her as Melody, had to leave due to her bodyguard job.

Kai elbowed her lightly. "Hey. No swearing."

Itsuki backed away from Kai, ignoring him. "You all literally just left an unconscious Shitto out there. If I didn't come back for her- Lions."

Everyone kept silent, most looking very guilty. Although Itsuki knew she couldn't really blame them. As herself nearly left Shitto out there. But it wasn't that anyone intended on forgetting her. Shitto was just really unnoticeable.

Still Itsuki continued. "This is not even funny. Shitto could have died."

Killua rolled his eyes. "Good."
Itsuki narrowed her eyes at him.

"And then I'll send Kai right after her." Killua continued as Itsuki just stared at him, wondering where all the hostility came from. Killua didn't look happy at all "Don't act like Shitto wasn't the reason you were kidnapped."

Itsuki bit back a shock. "Hold on, How did you know-"

"Anyone with a brain could have figured it out." Killua said, still looking angry. "Who else could have ratted out your location?"

Others were shocked at the revelation.

"I knew she couldn't be trusted." Killua muttered lowly, to no one in particular.

Kai looked the most guilty. "She..."

"Oh don't give that bull-" Killua said exasperated.

"You don't even know what I was going to say!" Kai snapped.

"Anything out of your mouth is bull-"

"Guys." Gon stepped in between the two, his arms spread out to stretch the distance between them, his brows pulled together. "This is not the time for arguing! Shouldn't we catch up with Itsuki first? We still don't know what happened to her."

That shut the both of them up.

"Okay, so, where do I even begin." Itsuki stepped in, feeling all the spotlight on her. And as she began to rewind back to the beginning of this whole ordeal, Killua took the time and carried Kurapika, and with Leorio's help, laid him down gingerly on what seemed the most comfortable place in this room.

"So he is tying me up and..." Itsuki carried on with her story as Killua gestured for the unconscious Shitto from Itsuki's back. Itsuki felt the weight of Shitto being lifted. "And then immediately..." Itsuki continued. And suddenly she was interrupted by a loud thud. All heads turned to the sound.

Itsuki gasped, "Killua! Don't just drop her on the ground." Itsuki said as she rushed over to Shitto, now looking even more unconscious.

Killua just shrugged. "I think I'm being pretty damn gentle considering it is her."

Itsuki frowned slightly, shooing Killua away from Shitto.

And Itsuki was able to get through the rest of the story peacefully, without much interruption. "And that was that."

"Woah." Gon stared, mouth open in awe. "So you can just... like slow people down by throwing rocks at them?"

"Yeah!" Itsuki beamed. "At least I think so."

Killua raised a questioning brow. "That's stupid."

Itsuki immediately gave him a defensive glare. "No it isn't, it's an awesome ability."

Killua shook his head. "You can't just throw little rocks at people and somehow "slow them down" Killua said, using air quotes. "More realistically, it has something to do with your nen."

Itsuki gave him a thoughtful look. "Now that I think about it... I did have my Nen activated."

Kai perked up. "Maybe you projected your Nen onto the rock." Kai suggested. "The master who taught me Nen was an Emittor and he could easily detached his Nen."

"That isn't possible." A weak but familiar voice spoke.

Everyone turned their heads in surprise, just in time to see Kurapika struggling as he tried to hoist himself up. Leorio quickly pushed him back down.

"Kurapika!" In an instant he was swarmed by the teens. "How are you feeling Kurapika?" Itsuki asked earnestly.

However before he could reply, he drifted back to the unconscious state. He didn't look too well. The fatigue from the entire night was beginning to take effect on him. Itsuki rested her palm on Kurapika's forehead, feeling the uncomfortable heat. "Kurapika doesn't seem to get better, even with my blood..."

"He's tired. His power takes a toll on him. It isn't a disease your blood can cure. Don't worry." Killua said. Itsuki nodded in understanding.

Killua continued."But I do agree with what Kurapika said. It isn't possible. I really don't think Nen can be passed on merely by skin to skin contact." Killua pondered. "It can't be that convenient. There has to be something missing. Itsuki, could you please go over again from the beginning of the battle. As much detail as possible."

Itsuki sighed. "Right. But can I at least get some refreshments or something? I'm absolutely starving."

Kai suddenly beamed at the request. He quickly shoved his hands into his pocket, and pulled out a chocolate bar. He smiled at Itsuki's excitement. Itsuki happily accepted the chocolate. "Lions I love you."

She didn't notice the glare Killua sent her.

It was merely a careless comment. Itsuki didn't realise she had caused quite the stir.

Nearly all heads turned to the suddenly quiet Killua. Gon had the immediate impulse to pull Itsuki aside as she munched on the piece of chocolate.

A sick menacing aura stretched across the entire room.

Killua looked like he could murder someone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.1K 30
Welcome to my first Killuaxreader story!! There are a pretty good amount of mistakes but i hope you'll know what i'm talking about. edit: it's been...
197K 5.3K 35
(Y/n) is an assassin for the (L/n) family. She's gone to participate in the Hunter Exams in an attempt to escape her assassin career. It should be a...
10K 424 25
-=-=- "I wish you loved me as I love you. But you're simply bound by the contract that binds us." Killua, the heir to the Zoldyck family of assassins...
280K 8.2K 24
Kirahki Freecss is Gon's sister. Mito-san adopted her when she was just a baby. The only clue she has about her birth family is the fact that her eye...