CHERISH || Jikook

By BunnySmileXEyeSmile

Park Jimin, the member of the worldwide famous boy band group, BTS. In which, Jimin loved the Maknae from the... More

Introduction
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Play Time
Chapter 24
IMPORTANT
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Play Time 2
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 31

5.1K 224 143
By BunnySmileXEyeSmile

'I can't! I can't accept your love because I have already accepted her love and no one can come in between me and her.'

The words echoed in the silent room, making everyone present in the room numb. Jimin closed his eyes as he tried calm himself down by taking deep breaths. Soon, the moment he calmed down, realisation hit him badly as he immediately opened his eyes and looked at the three. The shook look on everyone's face was heartbreaking to them to which he once again looked down and sighed.

"I... Whatever I said is totally true. I.. I love her and for her I can do anything. This is the truth. I never in my life thought that I could ever love someone in this life but... but the moment she came in my life, everything changed and it changed for good. My life started to revolve around her. She become the center of my world and... and slowly and softly, she became my world." Jimin poured his heart out as he closed his eyes.

"I... I'm not gonna hide anything from you and the members. I will tell everything about what happened in my life in the past five years, but give me sometime, I'll tell mine story of my life too. So much happened in my life and I have been through so much pain, hate, accusations, self insecurities, drastic changes but I have also gained unconditional love, support, genuine friendship, self love, happiness and a Home. I have lost many feelings and people but I have gained true relations and many loved ones and most importantly, her. I'm not gonna say that I have suffered a lot, you all have suffered a lot in your own hardships, but I can say that all my suffering finally paid me and my final relief was, her." Jimin whispered the last part before continuing.

"I'm gonna be honest with you, Jungkook. I felt everything for you. I felt that feeling for you and that feeling was love. I loved you, I have loved you so much that in your love, I almost forgot to love myself too. I have loved you so much that at some point in my life, I have worshiped that love. But that was wrong, that was so, so, so wrong. That wasn't healthy, Jungkook. I was destroying myself and I feel relieved that I got myself out of that unhealthy cycle." Jimin opened his eyes as he directly looked at devastated Maknae.

Not having enough strength to look at Jungkook's devastated state, Jimin moved his eyes towards Hoseok and looked at him with so much adoration before he continuing, "You don't know for like how many times, I thank God, for blessing me with the people who not only loved me but also stayed with me in my most crucial times. They didn't made any empty promises to me, but instead they proved their love to me by standing beside me in every single situation. I wasn't myself, I wasn't in my right mind at that time, but Hoseok Hyung stayed with me and helped me to think properly. He stayed with me for like every single second. From the moment he heard my first cries of pain, he never left. He stayed stuck with me. He helped me just like a big brother take care of his little brother." Hoseok smiled through tears as he shook his head, to tell Jimin, not to cry. The words hit Taehyung like bullets as he immediately looked at Jungkook with so many emotion. Betrayal, pain, agony, but most importantly Hate reflected through his eyes towards the Makane direction.

'You lied.'

Taehyung was about to pounce at the still Maknae but Jimin's next words stopped him.

"Taehyung I know that you are guilty. I have seen pure guilt in your eyes, that's why I understand your ignorance towards me and our friendship too. Your guilt stopped you from coming back to me. I understand, but Taehyung, I want to know, you are guilty for the right reason or not, because I still don't know if you understood your actions or not. I'm not going to lie, I felt betrayed. Extremely betrayed that it broke me down completely. At that time, everyone was... everyone was giving me those.. those Looks. Those looks, which screamed worthlessness. Those looks made me believe that I was not worthy. I was not worthy of anything, not even worthy of any single feeling and I fucking believed those looks because... because I doubted myself. I failed myself the moment I doubted myself. I accepted every single hate, every single accusation which was thrown at me, without even realising what it actually was. I accepted everything without any single question just because I doubted myself." Jimin wailed as he let his pain out. He slid down to the ground as he cried his heart out. He cried for his old self, whom he tortured so much. He cried to shows his genuine guilt to his old self. He finally cried out for that 18 years old innocent boy, who was a victim of his own mistakes.

Seokjin bought his hand to his mouth as he tried to muffle his own cries. He felt himself shaking as he let those words of Jimin hit him. Namjoon stood behind him as he himself sobbed softly while hearing Jimin's wails. Yoongi stood still with griping the handle of the door to support himself. His breathing was heavy from controlling himself from crying but failed when he felt few tears escaped from his eyes. The three were standing behind the door of the room where the other four were present. Seokjin was the one who begged Namjoon to bring him in the room too so he can know the truth to which Namjoon denied various times but it was Yoongi, who bought Seokjin towards the room, with Namjoon protesting behind. They all were about to enter the room but stopped when they heard Jimin's broken voice.

"I was thrown i-in an.. in an atmosphere where I only got pity, worthlessness, hate, pain, betrayal, self doubts, unsatisfactory head shakes from staff, ignorance, avoidance, uncomfortable comparisons, death threats, and wrongly accused for the things which I didn't even did in my entire fucking life!" Jimin shouted in anger to which Hoseok immediately ran to him and gathered him in his own arms.

"Jimin.. Jiminie please... d-don't cry, please don't.." Hoseok tightly held Jimin as he tried to calm him down but it didn't worked.

"No! I have to let it out, and I will." Jimin whispered as he calmed himself for few seconds before continuing.

"It was so tough for me when I watched the people leaving me, who I wanted the most at that time. It broke me down so badly when I watched you turning your back at me, Taehyung. You were the last straw for me, last straw to my hope which made me feel like that I might not be that bad person but you, turning me down broke my hope and at that moment, I finally accepted that, I'm the person who was at fault. I accepted that I was the wrong one. I accepted, that everything which those comments were saying was true. I accepted that, those disgusted looks from Jungkook, were real because I started finding myself disgusting too. Those pitiful and disappointing stares from the staff were accurate because I had accepted that I was pathetic. Those worthless looks were real because I had accepted that I was worthless. I accepted everything which I shouldn't have accepted because I was nothing of those things. You, Kim Taehyung, You were the one who crushed my last hope. I was this broken, that I accepted your Betrayal too because... because if my Soulmate was behaving like one of those people, then I fucking accepted that I deserved that Betrayal too." Jimin loudly spilled his emotions as his eyes burned with anger.

"I didn't even questioned you about your betrayal after that incident in Hospital, do you know why? Because I blamed myself for not being enough for you. I blamed myself, by thinking that I was at the fault and I failed in gaining your trust too. I told you in that hospital too, that Taehyung, I  starting doubting myself. I fucking told you that I'm doubting myself. Why do you think, I fainted that day? Because I saw you two together? No, Taehyung. A big fucking No. I fainted because I felt the unbearable pain of breaking of my last hope. I fainted because my heart couldn't take its final crack which completely shattered it. My heart couldn't take you leaving my side and joining those people. My heart finally broke down at your soul's detachment from mine." Jimin cried hysterically, remembering those painful moments when he finally saw his Soulmate leaving him all alone.

"You left me all alone, Taehyung. You left me. You left me when I needed you the most. You left me for those who despised me. You left your soulmate for your.. for your..." Jimin couldn't finished his words as he bought his both hands up to his face and covered his face with them.

Taehyung was numb. The surroundings around him felt nothing but suffocating. His emotionless eyes witnessed the broken state of Jimin. His ears heard the painful wails of his best friend. His heart was on the edge of explosion just by hearing the pain in his voice which was suppressed from years. His soul was burning just by watching his other half burning in the pain. The scene was suffocating him. He found himself breathless as he started panicking. His legs were trembling as he found himself sliding down to floor while trying to gain his breath but it didn't worked. Taking short breaths through his mouth, he looked at his left and once again watched his Soulmate crying his pain out in Hoseok's embrace, who himself was crying softly at his Dongsaeng's pain.

Taehyung looked at Jimin.

Taehyung finally heard the untold truth of his Soulmate.

Taehyung finally felt the vulnerable side of his best friend.

Kim Taehyung finally saw the scars of his own sins on Park Jimin.

Taehyung gasped for air loudly as he looked at Jimin with wide eyes. Tears from the pain started to escape from his eyes as he watched his most loved one in pain. His heart was clenching uncontrollably by witnessing the scene uncovered before him.

"J-Jimin-ah!" Taehyung desperately called his name out as he crawled his way to his broken Soulmate. When he came pretty close to the two, he looked closely at Jimin while himself crying even more as he felt the severe pain just by watching Jimin in pain. He bought his hand up to Jimin without thinking but stopped as he realised,

I'm the cause of his pain.

It was mine betrayal which broke him completely.

Taehyung cried out loud as he withdrew his hand and punched the ground in anger. He cried his heart out in front of Jimin as he heard pain through Jimin's cry's. Helplessness surrounded his insides which made him ever weaker as slid down more and placed his head on Jimin's legs. He closed his eyes as he cried his pain out while gripping Jimin's lower leg.

I broke him.

I am the reason behind this severe pain.

I betrayed him

I deserve nothing, but his wrath.

Taehyung remained in there as he hugged Jimin's legs close to him while hiccups escaped from his mouth. He kissed the skin near his mouth as he sobbed more. He kept crying softly until he felt a hand on his head, which caressed his hair softly. Not having the guts to even look at the person, he didn't looked up instead he found himself calming down at the comforting touch of his soulmate.

"Taehyung-ah, get up, please." Hoseok softly asked as he watched the two soulmate's painful moment. He watched how Jimin immediately reached out to his soulmate, the moment he felt that Taehyung was finally breaking down. He watched how Taehyung burned in pain when he finally realised what Jimin has gone through because of his own mistakes. He watched the two Soulmates wailing for each other.

"J-Jimin... Jimin.. please—" Taehyung muttered as kept on crying while Jimin kept caressing his hair.

"Punish me... P-Punish me Jimin but p-please stop hurting y-yourself because of o-other's betrayal. Stop punishing y-yourself on the b-behalf of my m-mistakes. Please punish me, Jimin-ah, please. I can't s-see you like this." Taehyung begged as he cried harder.

"Y-You still aren't getting it, Taehyung. I told you that you are not the only one reason behind that painful past, but you were the one on whom I was holding onto. You were the last hope of mine on which I was surviving that cruel world. You were the only one because of whom I still had faith me, by thinking that if my soulmate is still with me then I'm a Good person, so I shouldn't doubt myself, but the moment you left my side, I felt the ground slipping under my feet. I accepted the fact that if you left me then I might be the wrong one because everyone was leaving me, and you leaving me was the final push to my doubts which made me finally accept that I was the wrong one." Jimin sobbed looking down at the shaking body of Taehyung as he still combined his fingers through his hair softly.

"Tell me Taehyung, why did you do that? Tell me." Jimin whispered as he closed his eyes, waiting for the answer, but didn't got any.

"You know, when you started ignoring me, I felt like I'm such a horrible person who might have done something wrong with you too, that's why you stopped talking to me. After you leaving my side, everything changed. I lost my faith in everything, life, love, relations, friendships and everything. I even lost my faith in myself too. I started believing others more than believing in myself. Every single emotion was ruined for me. I was ruined, the moment you chose to betray our bond. I had to go through all the pain without you beside me." Jimin whispered as he slowly slid back, escaping from Taehyung's hold. Taehyung protested but Jimin didn't listened. He kept getting away from him and Hoseok's embrace.

"N-No, don't go a-away.." Taehyung cried out loud as he tried to reach Jimin again but Jimin didn't let him.

"People accused me of not being worthy to be in the group. They accused me of being nothing but a useless member in the group. They made fun of my insecurities. They compared me to others, on the behalf of my looks and talents, just like Maknae did in the starting. They told me that Taehyung will leave Jimin for Jungkook, and you did the same. They told me that Jungkook loves Taehyung but he despises Jimin, and they were absolutely right. They accused me of being a fucking Molester and I fucking believed them!" Jimin yelled it out as he clutched his fists tightly.

"They... they told me that I should get away from the Makane and others too because I'm a molester. They told me to leave the group so you all can be saved from a Molester. T-They told me that every single member is uncomfortable around me and... and they despise my touch. They fucking compared my touch to everybody else's. They showed me, how much Jungkook hated my touch and how much he loved your touch. They fucking rubbed it on my face. And at the end, they won. I fucking accepted their accusations. I accepted that I'm a Molester because I didn't had any faith in myself at that time. I started despising myself too. I started to feel disgusted by myself too. I stopped touching or being around near anyone else. I.. I always felt like that... I'm some kind of a disgusted person from whom everyone was hiding or avoiding, so I did. I protected you all from my disgusted self. You, Kim Taehyung, you avoiding and ignoring me, was making me believe my doubts. I was so disgusted and disappointed with myself that I .. that I..." Jimin shook his head, not able to finish his own painful sentence as he gripped his hair roughly while crying wholeheartedly.

"Jimin-ah!!" Hoseok cried too as he once again gathered Jimin in his own arms.

"I.. I still accept that I was wrong, I shouldn't have crossed my line by pushing myself to the Maknae and others. I should have stayed in my limits and I will still apologise to Jungkook and others too, whom I made uncomfortable with my immature actions but I swear on my life, my intentions were never wrong. They were always out of love or care, nothing more or less. But at that time, I doubted myself with my intentions too. I had lost this much faith in myself that I refused to believe my own heart." Jimin sobbed in Hoseok's embrace.

"I started staying away from you all, and after sometime, I noticed that it was much easier for everyone, by me staying away. Everyone was happy. Everyone was happy with the things going on at that time. You two, being in relationship was a blessing to everyone. Even though, you two didn't disclosed your relationship to anyone except the members and your closed ones, but Army saw you two being happy with each other and they were beyond happy with you two, and I got spared for sometime. Those extremely painful messages, stopped coming, once you two fed their eyes by your innocent loving actions towards each other. They stopped calling me a Molester or a slut for trying to get Jungkook away from his Taehyung. I finally got the time to take a single breath. In that time, I finally saw who actually was there for me, and that was my Hyung, my Hoseok Hyung, whom I never thought that he will be the one who will be saving me from myself. He noticed my sufferings and helped me to get out of that hell." Jimin said as he placed his hand on top of Hoseok's hand.

"The moment Hoseok Hyung got to know about my condition, he immediately did his best to protect me, just a like brother protect his sibling. And you know, who was the one who worked on my mental health? It was Yoongi Hyung. He took care of me like a father take care of his son. The moment he felt like something was wrong with me, he stepped in and helped me healing my mental health. I never in my life thought, that Yoongi Hyung will be the one who was going to be strength. The person who always stayed cold and unbothered outside, was the most caring and loving person from inside. He never showed but he loved all of us so much than we ever get to know." Jimin spoke as he bought Hoseok's hand to his heart.

"I.. I told you two, that I didn't had any kind of problem with your relationship. I'm not going to lie, it hurts me to watch the person, whom I l-loved... whom I loved unconditionally for years, chose my Best friend to love and cherish. The best friend, whom I told every single feeling which I felt for Jungkook. But I was genuinely happy for you two because you two seemed actually happy with each other. I had accepted my fate and started moving on but I saw you two being uncomfortable around my presence so you two started to avoid me, which I get it now, that it was your guilt, but your behaviour broke me at that time. I believed that you two were seeing me like some threat to your relationship and stayed away from me and I understood your situation too, so I also started staying away from you two so you can enjoy your relationship with freedom and without any worry and you two did that too. We all got to witness your young love too. But... B-But why? Why that betrayal? I understood you two completely and removed myself, the threat to your relationship too but what did I do to deserve that betrayed and unnecessary show off when you both knew that I was suffering, not only by your betrayal but also from every single torture. Why?" Jimin asked defeatedly.

"I.. I heard from many people that how you two always stick together. From staff, trainees, managers and every single person. You two were like.. like their actual idols. They adored you two. Everybody adored you two so much that they didn't even had the heart to even point out a single flaw in you two, but on the other hand, I was like their favourite criticising person. It felt like, I was their personal punching bag. I got criticised for the things which weren't even true. I got negative feedback's from every single person present in that practice room when I fell doing that flip. You all were present there, but no one asked me if I was alright, except those sympathetic looks from the Hyungs. The eyes of everybody was screaming disappointment. I suppressed my pain at that time but let out painful cry when I reached my room. It was so painful that I wailed in pain as Hoseok Hyung rubbed cold pack on my strained back. Hyung cried while treating my wound and kept on crying in his sleep too and at that very moment I sworn on my life that from now on, I will improve myself. I will improve myself to the extend where no one will be able question my hard work and I worked hard. I work hard this much that I was so ready to even sacrifice myself for that achievement. I was this broken from inside by that cruel behaviour which not only made me suffer but also my Hyung too." Hoseok cried painfully as he leaned down on Jimin's upper back while remembering those painful cries of his Dongsaeng's.

"Yes, I fucking starved myself so that I could get rid of that fat from my body so no one can criticise my hard work on the basis of my weight. Yes, I over worked on my dance and singing, so no one can question my talent. Yes, I distant myself from everyone, so you all could live peacefully without any guilt or worry about me. Yes, I changed myself, so that others can't change me to someone who I never wanted to be. Yes, I shaped myself to become the idol which I'm today, so I can receive those love filled gazes too from everyone instead of those disappointed gazes. Yes! I did everything which even included, making impossible to possible, just to justify that 18 years old kid, and I succeeded. I finally succeeded because I have become the idol which is now loved by others too. I have finally become the Park Jimin, which that 18 years old Jimin always dreamed of. I have succeeded. I am Park Jimin." Jimin smiled through tears as he felt proudness surrounding his inside. He squeezed Hoseok's hand in that overwhelming feeling to which Hoseok sobbed softly.

"I'm proud of myself, not only for what I have achieved but mainly for the fact that this Park Jimin finally learned to love himself and this Park Jimin want to know, why did he deserved that betrayal? That old Jimin was naive, he didn't know how to love himself, that's why he accepted every single betrayal and pain without questioning, thinking that it might be his fault so he deserved that. But not this Park Jimin. I have spent years to love myself and now I know, I wasn't at the fault. I was not wrong. I am not wrong, so if I wasn't wrong, that why did I unnecessarily suffered that betrayal? This Park Jimin is going to ask, Why did you two betrayed me? TELL ME WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TWO BETRAYED ME?! TELL ME!" Jimin finally asked the question, which his heart always silently asked him. His eyes burned with anger as he looked at Taehyung for answers. Taehyung got startled when he heard the painful shout from Jimin as he looked at Jimin with wide eyes. They stared at each other for few moments before Taehyung closed his eyes, not having enough strength to take Jimin's wrath as tears uncontrollably flew from his eyes.

'You deserve his wrath. Open your eyes and face him.'

Taehyung immediately opened his eyes he looked at Jimin with every single emotion he felt for him. He bought every single ounce of love in his eyes just to calm his soulmate down. Jimin felt himself tearing up more when he felt that love from his soulmate but he immediately closed his eyes.

"No! Don't Taehyung. Please don't. I want to know. I have the right to know the truth, so if you love me then tell me the truth." Jimin sternly asked.

"I will. I will tell you everything. If that's how I can prove my love for you then I'm going to tell every single truth. If that's how I can put some medicine to your scars then I'm more willing to do it now." Taehyung calmly said while restraining his emotions. Jimin instantly opened his eyes and looked in his eyes.

"Tell me." Jimin whispered as he clutched Hoseok's hand tightly.

Taehyung took a deep breath before he opened his mouth but closed it as if something stopped him from doing so and he immediately got the reason. He hesitantly looked at him.

"H-He... Jungkook.." Taehyung tried saying something but failed, still looking at Jungkook with anger radiating through his eyes.

Jimin turned his gaze towards the Maknae and the moment his gaze fell on him, he felt a spine chilling shiver. Jungkook was sitting on the same spot, looking like a lifeless doll. His eyes where bloodshot red as he they were staring blankly at Jimin. Pale cheeks, wet from tears and nose red, he indeed looked like a broken doll. Hands fell on each side of his body, lifelessly as he just sat there. Jimin felt his breath hitched as he observed vulnerable state of Jungkook.

"Jung—" Jimin was about reach out to Jungkook but stopped when he realisation hit him. He turned his gaze towards Taehyung and saw him looking at Jungkook.

Jimin's blood boiled in anger as he practically ran towards Jungkook's and caught him by the front of his sweat as he pulled his face up and made him look up at him.

"You still are the reason behind his hesitation. Am I right? You are the reason, but I won't let this happen again. I will still find the reason behind that betrayal, Jungkook. I won't let you come in between, this time, You heard that?" Jimin roared on Jungkook's face but Jungkook remained still as he let Jimin shower him with his wrath. Hoseok ran towards the pair as he tried to separate Jimin from the Maknae but he failed to do so, as Jimin's anger was on another level at that time.

"Stop being a fucking coward Jungkook and speak the truth. Tell me the reason behind that betrayal of yours. Tell me, fucking TELL ME RIGHT NOW!" Jimin yelled as he yanked Jungkook forward. Jungkook let him do anything to him as his brain was frozen, not able to process anything except the only person who filled his mind was, Jimin. The images of Jimin, suffering from everything, as he pictured every single word, which left Jimin's mouth. He closed his eyes as he let himself burn in pain while feeling the vulnerable state of his heart, which was breaking him slowly. He let himself getting engulfed by every single word of Jimin. All the guilt from his past sins, were thundering loudly in his head as he let it engulf him too. Every single wronging which he did in past, started playing in the back of his mind but this time, torturous scenes of suffering Jimin, were also getting attached with his scenes too, like the consequences of his sins. Every wrong action of Jungkook got a painful reaction from Jimin. Jimin was the one who has to pay for his every single selfish tactic. The pain he gave to Jimin was much more than he even imagined. His heart was screaming only one thing which was breaking him apart, second by second.

'You don't deserve his Love.'

'He deserves happiness and you will never be the one to give him that.'

A single droplet of tear fell on his cheek as he immediately opened his as his gaze unconsciously moved towards the source of that droplet and he immediately met with Jimin's tear strained face. His eyes looked so tried. Tried from everything. The expression was more than enough to pull Jungkook out of his own miserable world of thoughts as he found himself panicking when he realised from what painful truth, Jimin had gone through because of him.

"J-Jimin..." Jungkook whispered as he observed Jimin's face, drowned in pain. He finally observed every single emotion in eyes, pain, betrayal, fear, hate, slight care, tiredness but most intense one was, anger. He felt every single emotion from Jimin, which was wrecking his own nerves. He felt the throbbing pain in his chest as he kept staring in those teary eyes, filled with so much pain. He subconsciously bought his hands up to touch Jimin but He harshly pushed his hands away.

"No! Don't do it, Just tell me the truth!" Jimin sternly said while shaking his head in denial as he again yanked Jungkook back and forth by the front of his sweat. Jungkook let him do it as he started crying while feeling the pain of Jimin, hitting him straight in his heart.

"J-Jimin... Jimin, Jimin..." Jungkook kept on chanting his name as he cried harder, finally observing the damages he had done. He cried hysterically while looking at the love of his love, going through so much pain right now, which he caused him.

"Jimin... I.. I love you so much.. please.." Jungkook begged through his tears as Jimin too, cried hearing the words which felt too real to him but he kept shaking his head as his anger made him cry even more in frustration.

"NO!NO! NO, you are a liar. You are a fucking liar! You don't love me, you don't even like me. You don't even liked me being near you. My touch disgusts you. You despise me. YOU HATE ME!" Jimin yelled at crying Makane, who shook his head hastily in denial.

"No.. I-I swear, I only love you. I love you so much. Please.. p-please, I love you. I love every s-single inch of you. I love everything of you. I love you. I love—"

"NO, YOU DON'T, STOP LYING JUNGKOOK STOP FUCKING LYING!" Jimin shouted as he wailed painfully. Jungkook's eyes widened at the outburst of Jimin, before he had enough and pulled Jimin down into his arms. He hugged Jimin tightly as he buried his face into his neck. He rubbed his hands desperately on Jimin's back while pulling him more and more closer to his own body while whispering his love into his ear. Jimin was stunt as he let the Maknae have him in his arms. Jungkook rubbed his face in the crook of Jimin's neck while leaving delicate kisses on it. He took breaths of relief as he inhaled Jimin's scent while calming himself down.

"I love you. I only love you, just you. I love you more than anything in this world. Jimin, my world, my Jimin, I love you so much. I just want to love you in this life till my last breath. You were the one from the start, but I failed to notice but now I can't even spend a single second without having you around. I love you, I love you so much. Fuck, let me love you, Jimin. Let me, please. I can't anymore, I c-can't." Jungkook's voice broke at end as he buried himself more into Jimin.

Jimin stayed still as he felt nothing at that moment. He let Maknae do whatever he wanted to, but he stayed stiff. His mind wasn't working properly at that time because of which he was unable to process anything.

"My everything, my whole world lies within you, Jimin. I will do everything to have you back. I will beg on my knees everyday just to make you look at me. I will sacrifice everything just to have you in my arms. I will make myself suffer even more just to give you every single happiness in this world. I will love you so much that you will forget every single pain from the past which I gave you. Just let me love you Jimin, stay in my arms forever." Jungkook begged with so much pain and desperation in his voice, that at that very moment, he could even sacrifice himself for Jimin's love.

"L-Let me go." A small voice made Jungkook to immediately open his eyes as he got still in the same position. Silence engulfed both of them as they both heard each other's steady heartbeat. Jungkook shook his head lightly as he held Jimin even more tightly.

"Let me go, Jungkook." Jimin repeated for the second time but when Jungkook didn't responded to his words, Jimin thrashed in his hold.

"Let me fucking go. Let go off me! Leave me alone!!" Jimin shouted as he tried pushing away from Jungkook harshly but Jungkook didn't letting him go.

"N-No.. please... d-don't go.. " Jungkook begged as he held Jimin even more tightly in his arms while crying harder, afraid that Jimin will leave him forever.

"Leave me, LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Jimin finally pushed Jungkook away from him and freed himself from his embrace. He looked at Jungkook with disbelief as Jungkook once again tried to reach him but Jimin crawled back, away from him while pushing his hands away.

"N-No, come back.. come back p-please.." Jungkook cried as he opened his arms for Jimin to come back in his arms but Jimin angrily scoffed.

"I want to move on, Jungkook! I finally want to move on, so please, I beg you to tell me the truth. Tell me why did you did that? Tell me!" Jimin shouted at Maknae to which Jungkook shook his head again.

"Y-You will hate me, I c-can't."

"How fucking dare you!!" Jimin shouted before angrily reaching out towards the Maknae but Hoseok stopped him as he held a fuming Jimin from behind. The scene was so horrifying to everyone that even Seokjin, Namjoon and Yoongi also ran inside the room and came in between Jimin and Jungkook.

"No, Jimin don't. Don't do that, you will regret it later, please." Hoseok tried to calm Jimin but everything went deaf on Jimin's ears as he glared at Jungkook.

Seokjin couldn't able to stop himself as he immediately ran towards Jimin and hugged him tightly in his arms. He cried his pain out on Jimin's shoulder as he held his little Dongsaeng close to himself. The torture which his innocent Dongsaeng went through was heartbreaking for him. He wanted to hold his Dongsaeng till all his pain go away. He wanted to sooth his scars and hide him from this cruel world. He wanted to apologise from his Dongsaeng for never noticing his sufferings and let him suffer alone while he was happily spending his time with others, without even acknowledging his little Dongsaeng's cries for help. He closed his eyes in shame as he cried harder in his shoulder.

"Mianhae, Jimin-ah. M-Mianhae. Please forgive your Hyung f-for not acknowledging your p-pain and leaving you a-all alone for that t-torture. Please, I'm s-sorry. I'm..." Seokjin wasn't even able to finish his words as his own cries didn't let him. Jimin heard those words which made him to hug his Hyung back.

"H-Hyung, I want to move on. I want to move on completely from the past, but for that I have to find the truth, so please tell them to tell me the truth. I want to be free from this pain. I want to finally move on." Jimin begged through his cries as his remained on Jungkook, begging him to tell him the truth.

"I-I will tell you everything." Jungkook softly spoke as he stood up slowly and took small steps towards the duo. Namjoon and Yoongi hesitantly stepped away from Jungkook's way but Seokjin remained there, still hugging his Dongsaeng even more tightly as if he was protecting him from Jungkook.

"B-But tell me one thing, first. Just one thing." Jungkook asked as his begged him to say yes. Jimin starred in his eyes blankly.

"What?.." Jimin whispered as they both starred in each other's eyes.

"Do you still love me, Jimin?" Jungkook asked with his eyes begging him for something.

The angery tears returned in Jimin's eyes again as he yelled in disbelief, "The fu—" and the words were cut off by Jungkook's next action as Jimin watched the Maknae crouching down in front of Jimin, with his hands folded in front of him with tears flowing nonstop from his begging eyes.

"P-Please tell me, do y-you still love me? I promise you, I'll tell every single truth, but p-please just let me know if s-somewhere deep inside of your heart, is there a little bit of love still left for me? I-I will even share your love with her too, but a bit of y-your love will give me a reason to live this life. So please Jimin, I beg you, please tell me if you still love me?"Jungkook begged on his knees to Jimin with hope in his eyes. Jimin looked at Jungkook with utter shock in his eyes. His heart was burning by looking at the vulnerable state of Jungkook as he sobbed while looking in the teary eyes of Jungkook. Seokjin squeezed Jimin's waist as he sobbed while holding Jimin close to himself even more than before. Jimin eyes held Jungkook's gaze as they both starred at each other, sharing their cries with each other.

"Please." The softest whisper from Jungkook, turned Jimin's eyes a bit softer, as he kept looking in Jungkook's eyes. He tried stop himself from answering Jungkook by clutching Seokjin's sweat tightly as his heart was screaming painfully to answer those miserable eyes. He gasped loudly which caused him to sob loudly as his insides started to shake from those strong emotions from Jungkook. His heart finally won over his mind as Jimin opened his mouth to finally answer his question, but a hand on his shoulder stopped him. Jimin turned to look at the person and found Taehyung looking at him with determined teary eyes, before he finally spilled the truth.

"Jungkook made me believe, that Hoseok was in love with you, Jimin-ah."

~🌹~

A/N

Hey my Precious Readers.

I hope you all are doing Good and Are Healthy.

First of all, I'm sorry for being late once again, but I'm like this. I already completed the chapter on Sunday midnight but I have this stupid habit of making things more intense, so I deleted half of the chapter and wrote it in a new manner. I'm sorry for always making you all wait. I hope this chapter will make it up to you all.

Secondly, there are some changes in this chapter too, previously I told you guys that Maknaes will be spilling the truth and Jimin will announce something important, so yes, Taehyung did spilled the truth and that truth will be fully elaborated in the next chapter and about that announcement, I'm thinking of something else about that part so that's why I didn't included that in this chapter.

So that's all for today.

Once again Thank you so much.

Next update : 27/04/2022
(If there will be some changes, I'll let you guys know through my message board, so for future updates, you can follow my account.)

Please do tell me how was the chapter.

Feedback here.

Do not forget to Vote, Comment, Follow and Share.

I love you all my Precious Readers, so much.

Stay Safe and Healthy

Word Count : [6846]

Published On : [19/4/2022]

-S.C.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 9.7K 59
"Papa, where is Daddy? We always celebrate Christmas together.." Jimin looked away, avoiding his son's eyes, "Dad is with someone else currently..."...
29.2K 655 23
Y/N: how ca you do this to me, i gave you my heart V (crying) Tae: haha, who want to love a girl like you... i never loved you.. i made a bet ...
32.2K 2K 19
One side love is so painful to the death..' and that too if he ignores you.,hates you..' then it makes life was like a living hell..' That's what ji...
22K 1.1K 17
Jimin and Jungkook had been best friends since high school, sharing every little detail of their lives. Yet, there was one hidden secret that was nev...