RWBY Blue Blurr 2

By SDFan12435

Sonic is ready to settle down in Green Hills while Jaune and Ruby are away on vacation to Blake and Yang's an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9: Robotnik's wrath begins
Chapter 10: Final Battle Part 1: "Sonic Heroes"
Chapter 11: Final Battle Part 2: Robotnik loses the Emerald of Power
Chapter 12: Final Battle Part 3: Robotnik's defeat
Ending

Chapter 3

82 1 0
By SDFan12435

While Sonic was goofing around that night, he noticed his scroll was ringing. And it was Jaune. So, he set his scroll down on the coffee table, quickly bolted around, and made sure to clean up literally everything, even putting all the leftover food in the proper places, too. Then, he sat on the couch and answered Jaune's video call.

"Aloha! How's it goin, bud?" Jaune asks

"Oh you know, just another quiet night at home, settling in with a good book." Sonic responded. "And you? What's up with you?"

"Just calling to let you know we got here fine." Jaune said. "But now every word out of your mouth is makin me suspicious."

"Whaat? You gotta relax, buddy. You're at the Four Seasons Oahu!" Sonic commented. "Have a maitai, enjoy time with your wife, get sunburned somewhere embarrassing!"

Jaune thought before saying.

"You're right. We power bumped on it, so i'm sure whatever you did, you can UNDO it by the time we get home, yeah?" Jaune comments

"EXACTLY!" Sonic responds

Jaune's scroll beeped.

"Well, I gotta go charge my scroll. Stay out of trouble." Jaune said

"Trouble?? Don't worry. everything here is completely normal." Sonic responds

"Uh huh. Alright, bud, goodnight. See you in a couple days." Jaune responds, hanging up

Later that night, Sonic and Zwei were enjoying some movies and munching on some popcorn. Then, suddenly, the power went out.

"Oooooh, blackout!" Sonic comments, not noticing a ring portal open up outside and close a couple seconds after

However, when Zwei got up and oddly hid under a counter, the TV switched on, playing static.

"Uuuhhh....excuse me, we did not order a poltergeist!" Sonic comments, walking around, not noticing Robotnik's shadow in a window as he headed for the front door when some power began turning back on. "Uh, if this is the pizza guy, this is really un-professional."

Sonic put his ear to the door and slowly reached for the knob before it began sparking, Sonic jumping back as something was basically burning it off. Then, the door swung open and standing there with his robotic finger lighter on, was Robotnik.

"EGGMAN!??!??!??" Sonic questioned

Robotnik blew out his finger lighter.

"Hello.....hedgehog Faunus." Robotnik said. "Did you miss me?"

"I don' t know how you got back.....but you made a BIG mistake coming here." Sonic said as Robotnik stood there in the doorway

"Ooh, contraire, mon frere." Robotnik said. "The 'mistake' was thinking you'd won. But that was just a prelude, an orderve, an amartiff, an amorse bush."

Sonic clenched a fist.

"I get it." Sonic grumbled

"I don't think you do." Robotnik responded as he stepped into the house. "But you're about to. And so will that idiot sheriff and his wife."

Sonic's fist began crackling with blue electric energy.

"AND YOUR LITTLE DOG, TOO!" Robotnik adds

Sonic took the jump, ready to punch Robotnik square in the face but he stepped out of the way and jumping up to punch HIM was Knuckles. When he landed the punch, Sonic was knocked through the wall, shattering the TV and launching him into the couch in the living room. Sonic sat up, seeing Knuckles standing on the other side of the hole.

"Pitiful." Knuckles scoffed

"Who are you???" Sonic asked

Robotnik appeared on the other side of the hole as Knuckles stepped into the living room

"Where......are my manners?" Robotnik said, smirking as he stepped into the living room as well. "Sonic, meet Knuckles. My new BFFAE, Bestest Fried Forever And Ever!"

Sonic got off of the couch, grabbing his ring bag since it happened to be nearby.

"Look, Robotnik, I don't care who you brought to help you but you're never gonna get my power." Sonic comments

"Do I look like I need your power?" Knuckles comments

Sonic charged at Knuckles only to get decked hard enough to get launched through another wall, landing outside in the yard where it was raining. Robotnik, by the time Knuckles got outside, had a whole bag of popcorn ready and was eating it out of a bowl.

"So nice when diabolical evil lives up to the hype." Robotnik comments

Sonic stood up a little.

"Where is it???" Knuckles questioned

"Oh you want it?" Sonic comments, the blue emerald on the necklace around his neck flashing as he began staticing. "Here it comes."

"I was expecting more of you." Knuckles comments. "You're unskilled, untrained, and.......UNWORTHY!!!!!"

As Robotnik was munching on the popcorn, enjoying the show, Sonic got down to charge at Knuckles.

"You forgot one." Sonic responds. "Unstoppable!"

Sonic charges at Knuckles curled up in a ball, but Knuckles caught him with his bare hand, pushing back and slamming him into the ground, causing a pulse that knocked the popcorn out of Robotnik's hands as Knuckles grabbed Sonic by the neck and slammed him into a tree.

"It is my DESTINY to do what my ancestors could not." Knuckles said. "To restore the ultimate power to the home of my people."

"Ultimate power?? I don't know what you're talking about!" Sonic comments, struggling a little. "You got the wrong guy!"

"'Ultimate power'? Now you're speaking my language." Robotnik comments, stepping off what was left of the house's porch

"Don't play dumb with me, apprentice of Longclaw!" Knuckles comments

"Y-You knew Longclaw?" Sonic comments, only keeping Knuckles from choking him by mere centimeters

"Longclaw and her people were the sworn enemies of my tribe of echidna Faunus, we fought and died at their hands and now YOU will die at mine." Knuckles responded

Suddenly, a cop car appeared and rammed Knuckles hard enough to force him to drop Sonic and get launched into a nearby shed. Robotnik got a bit of a 'Bruh wtf?' face and Miles poked his head out the window of the car at Sonic.

"Come on, get in! I'm on your side!" Miles said

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Sonic asks, looking at Knuckles and quickly weighing his options. "You know what? It doesn't matter. Move out of the way, kid!"

Miles went into the driving seat and Sonic hopped into the passenger seat through the window and Robotnik jumped in front of the car.

"GET US OUT OF HERE! GOGOGOGO!!!!" Sonic comments

Miles hit the gas, having to swerve around to get Robotnik off the windshield afte rhe acted liek a rabid dog.

"Make sure to get your shots, Eggman!" Sonic comments

Miles sped off, Knuckles getting up and bolting after the cop car, even chasing it through the streets.

"Wow, okay, it is an honor to meet you in person, Sonic." Miles said. "By the way, my name's Miles."

"Cool, also, WHAT IS GOING ON??!?!?? Robotnik is back and who's Clifford the Big Red Rage Monster?" Sonic comments, noticing Knuckles was tailing them

"That's Knuckles, the last of an echidna Faunus tribe and one of if not the most dangerous warrior in the galaxy." Miles explains. "He is obsessed with finding the Emerald of Power."

"Are you serious??? The Emerald of Power? That's just some bedtime story." Sonic comments

"Well he thinks it is real and thinks you must be the key to finding it." Miles explained

As the chase continued, Sonic noticed they were heading for a red light.

"Red light!!" Sonic yelped. "Give me the wheel and move your foot!"

After a bit of chaos, they just switched seats and seemed to lose Knuckles.

"I think we lost him." Sonic comments

However, Knuckles burst through a water truck and jumped, landing on top of the car.

"We did not lose him! We definitely did not lose him!" Sonic commented

Knuckles ripped a door off. Looking out, Miles got an idea.

"I got an idea" Miles said. "Do you trust me?"

"Of course not!!!" Sonic responds. "I literally JUST met you!"

"Just give me the wheel for a minute!" Miles sad after prepping his robotic tails

The car then swerves off the road and Miles was flying with his robotic tails spinning while holding Sonic, narrowly avoiding Knuckles.

"Okay, we're flying." Sonic comments, looking at Miles. "Uhh did your butt just turn into a helicopter? Are you a cyborg?"

"Sorta, I built these robo tails myself." Miles said

Meanwhile, Robotnik arrived to the site in a tractor and kicked it when it stopped working and he saw the two Faunus flying off.

"Foxy move." Robotnik comments before lifting up his robotic arm and activating a message hologram and typing a message. "If you want something done right....you gotta hire someone you can push around....all caps."

Meanwhile, at the Mean Bean Coffee Co. coffee shop, Agent Stone was making himself a latte while other people were just having some lattes. He ended up making a latte that the pattern was a picture of him and Robotnik before Robotnik was launched to the mushroom planet.

"Doctor......where are you?" Stone commented quietly

Then, his scroll went off and he checked it and saw a message that read, 'PREPARE MY LATTE' and it had a latte cup emoji.

"Uhh...I am so sorry folks but I gotta close early, everyone out and thanks for visiting the Mean bean." Stone said as everyone left. "Goodnight!"

When everyone was gone, Stone activated an eye scanner that when it scanned his eyes, it revealed a button which he pushed which activated some sort of thing in space and as that was going down, Stone quickly swapped things around to allow things to be used as a cover and his tail was full on wagging from excitement over Robotnik's return.

"He's back." Stone comments. "HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Up in space, an egg shaped pod shot down on Robotnik's location and as it approached, Robotnik stepped back and lowered his goggles.

When the pod landed, it opened up and he stepped in and out of the sides came all sorts of drones ranging from his usual egg shaped ones to wasp shaped drones. In the pod, Robotnik cleaned himself off, got a new coat,  a new set of goggles and ran some hygene checks to clean off a littttle more. When stepping out, he took a deep breath.

"That's more like it!" Robotnik says. "I've been......RE-HATCHED!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 3.1K 26
After settling in Green Hills, Sonic and Y/N are ready for more freedom and making their mark as heroes, well mostly Sonic. Y/N just simply wanted a...
9K 326 10
ใ€ ๐——๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—จ๐—˜๐—— ใ€‘ โ”ƒ๐—ฆ๐—ข ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜? ๐—ฆ๐—ข ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—›๐—”๐—ง ๐— ๐—”๐—ž๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—™๐—˜ ๐——๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜?.. ss. ๐…๐‹๐”๐…๐…๐˜ ๐‚๏ฟฝ...
1.2K 28 2
Sonic's lovely (forced) date with Amy at a spring festival is coincidentally interrupted by Shadow. Unfortunately, that's not even the worst that hap...
3.6K 23 14
Something odd is happening to both Sonic and Blaze's worlds... They appear to be coming together. They must solve the mystery of the Chaos and Sol Em...