Dawn in Vancouver

De laflor777

If three weeks ago you would have told me that I would be in the same room as Lauren Jauregui, I wouldn't hav... Mais

Little Note + Summary
Prologue
Chapter 1: "My Reality"
Chapter 2: "The Invitation"
Chapter 3: "Childhood Friend"
Chapter 4: "The Pianist"
Chapter 5: "First Impression"
Chapter 6: "Camila and Lauren"
Chapter 7: "Mirage"
Chapter 8: "Letters"
Chapter 9: "You're Beautiful"
Chapter 10: "I Am Going To Help Her"
Chapter 11: "Childhood"
Chapter 12: "Alone"
Chapter 13: "Soul Mates"
Chapter 14: "Beatings"
Chapter 15: "All of The Stars"
Chapter 16: "Angel"
Chapter 17: "Old Friends"
Chapter 18: "Confessions"
Chapter 19: "Just a Kiss Goodnight"
Chapter 21: "Falling For You" (Part 1)
Chapter 22: "Falling For You" (P.2)
Chapter 23: "Impossible to Forget"
Chapter 24: "Moments"
Chapter 25: "I don't want to"
Chapter 26: "What's wrong Lauren?
Chapter 27: "Stolen Hours"
Chapter 28: "Letters of Love"
Chapter 29: "Pain"
Chapter 30: "No"
Chapter 31: "Padd"
Chapter 32: "Best Friends"
Chapter 33: "To Be With You"
Chapter 34: "Girls Trip"
Chapter 35: "Thousand Years"
Chapter 36: "Blackcomb Peaks"
Chapter 37: "Your First Recital"
Chapter 38: "Trust ME"
Chapter 39: "The Promise"
Chapter 40: "The Contract"
Chapter 41: "I Love You"
Chapter 42: "A Brave Decision"
Chapter 43: "Past"
Chapter 44: "Truths" (Pt.1)
Chapter 45: "Truths" (Pt.2)
Chapter 46: "Secret Love Song" (Pt.1)
Chapter 47: "True Love"
Chapter 48: "Secret Love Song" (Pt.2)
Chapter 49: "Buster"
Chapter 50: "Back to REALITY"
Chapter 51: "Deeply in Love".
Chapter 52: "The Unlucky One"
Chapter 53: "Loneliness"
Chapter 54: "It Hurts Me to Love You" (Part 1)
Chapter 55: "It Hurts Me To Love You" (Part 2)
Chapter 56: "Goodbye, Lauren"
Chapter 57: "Freedom to Love"
Chapter 58: "Echoes of Love"
Chapter 59: "So be it"
Chapter 60: "Decisions"
Chapter 61: "Roses"
Chapter 62: "A Solution"
Chapter 63: "Roller Coaster"
Chapter 64: "A United Group"
Chapter 65: "Cause and Effect"
Chapter 66: "I am Free"
Chapter 67: "Press Conference"
Chapter 68: "The Beach House"
Chapter 69: "Brown Eyes"
Chapter 70: "Dawn in Vancouver" (Final)
Epilogue

Chapter 20: "Help me"

547 31 12
De laflor777

"...Rachel watched from the window as Pierre moved into the stables with a smile. That had become her favorite pastime. Watching him as he worked day in and day out. The October heat was very strong in that part where they were. And Pierre taking off his shirt to tie it around his head and continue working proved it to her. At that distance, she couldn't detail it perfectly but she could watch those wonderful muscles tense from the effort he was making. Rachel's heart skipped a beat. Pierre was the most handsome and fascinating man she had ever seen in her life..."

"Dawn in Vancouver" Written by Camila Cabello

"You are the most beautiful woman in the world," Camila closed her eyes. "The most beautiful."

"No, Camz," Lauren said, brushing her lips against her. "The most beautiful is you. Only you."

Camila felt the air leave her lungs as she felt Lauren's lips brush against hers. She opened her eyes and saw Lauren's beautiful face in front of her with those beautiful little eyes closed.

"Kiss me..." Lauren whispered softly and Camila simply closed her eyes and pressed her lips to hers. Finally kissing her.

Their lips met tenderly, slowly, and adorably. Their trembling hands intertwined. Lauren's soft lips on hers were wonderful. Their bodies trembled at the contact, losing themselves for a moment in their created reality.

Lauren's hands slid around Camila's waist pulling her closer to her as they both still sat on the piano bench. Feeling that tender body pressed against hers was fabulous. To feel those beautiful arms wrapped around her neck making her shiver was fabulous.

The kiss was a simple brush of lips, or it was until Lauren was the one who took the first step to deepen it. Her tongue slid along Camila's lower lip causing her to let out a soft moan of acceptance as she opened her mouth wider. Lauren didn't miss the opportunity and quickly slipped her tongue in which immediately collided with Camila's sweet tongue. Camila's movements were slow and tender. They kissed for what seemed like minutes until air became necessary for both of them. They broke apart placing small kisses on each other's lips and Lauren smiled sweetly. Camila's eyes were still closed so she tenderly left a kiss on the tip of her nose and at that moment her eyes met those beautiful brown eyes that were half closed and her lips were swollen.

Camila had only two words to define that kiss: Magical and Perfect.

"Camz I..." -Camila simply put a finger on her lips preventing her from speaking and smiled warmly at her.

"It was the best kiss of my life," Camila whispered and Lauren gave her a little kiss on the finger that was on her lips.

"And they say the second one is always better than the first one," Lauren whispered, moving closer to Camila who just stared at her.

"Is that what they say? -she asked, totally lost in the woman in front of her. That beautiful woman who had just given her the best kiss of her life.

"We can check," Lauren said tenderly shaking her hand as they stood up. Camila let out a soft moan the moment Lauren grabbed her waist to sweetly hold her close to her. Camila ran her arms back around Lauren's neck caressing the back of her gently.

"What are we doing Lauren?" -Camila's voice was soft as she looked into the eyes of the beautiful woman in front of her. "What am I doing?"

"Remember we said we'd blame it on alcohol later?" -They both looked into each other's eyes. "Let's not think about anything tonight, Camz," Lauren whispered. "Let's do what we feel. Just tonight. I promise nothing will be different in the morning."

"I don't want to ruin it, Lauren" -Lauren sighed, pressing her forehead to hers affectionately. "I don't want to lose you now that I've found you."

Lauren closed her eyes absorbing her words and felt her heart race as she saw the beautiful woman in front of her. Her brown eyes filled with tenderness and concern.

"Don't worry beautiful," she said tenderly, nuzzling her nose with hers. Lauren had simply lost herself from the moment she had kissed her, she wasn't thinking, she wasn't breathing. She was literally spellbound by Camila Cabello.

That beautiful woman she had watched for five days and lived with hour after hour for two days. They alone in their own little world. She had liked Camila from the moment she had seen her. She was a beautiful woman and now that she knew her better, that she knew what was hidden behind that cute, tender and loving woman she was much more captivated.

Never in her entire life had anything like this ever happened to her, she had never felt so much. For a moment Ryan flashed through her mind but his image was quickly erased as she felt Camila's soft hands slowly caress her neck.

"This is crazy," Camila said softly. "I've never...I've never kissed anyone else before. I'm crazy."

"Then let's go crazy together," Lauren whispered and took Camila's lips with hers as they both let out a soft moan of relief at feeling each other again.

Camila lost herself completely in the woman in her arms. That woman who was currently kissing her in the sweetest, most loving and tender way she had ever experienced. Jason had never kissed her like that before. Ever. And she was sure he never would. No one could ever match that moment, no one other than Lauren Jauregui herself.

WHISTLER STATION:

"I hear you" Ryan said crossing his arms as he looked seriously at Jason who only sighed softly.

"The story with Camila has been a story full of love and tenderness" -Jason looked him in the eyes-. "From the moment I saw her for the first time I fell madly in love with her. She was the prettiest and most beautiful woman I had ever met in my life. She had that killer body and that smile that made you delirious."

"Did she?" -Ryan said softly.

"Camila started selling her books and fame slowly changed her," Jason whispered. "She stopped being my beautiful Camila and became cold and calculating. Behind that façade of a tender woman, she hides a cold woman who only cares about fame."

"That's not what I think," Ryan said. "Nor what Lauren thinks of her."

"It's because none of you really know her. You don't know what she can hide" -Jason sighed. "She's been unfaithful to me so many times I don't have an exact number of men since we got married. Every tour was a new man."

Jason saw Ryan watching him intently and laughed inside.

"I tried to be a good husband but she made things harder for me every time with a new lover for every state and every hour. I became colder to her. I was too hurt to know that the woman I love didn't value me the same way I value her."

"You treat her like dirt and you're unfaithful to her," Ryan's voice was cold, not quite believing him. "You don't sound like a man who fights for his marriage."

"What would you do in my place?" -Jason's voice was soft for pity as he sat next to his friend, "What would you do if Lauren was unfaithful to you?"

"Lauren would never be able to do something like that to me. She knows that I love her deeply. And she is completely in love with me. We have a perfect marriage."

"Maybe it's perfect...but haven't you thought that with the fame she has, with how much she travels, she might meet someone else?"

"I trust her with all my heart," Ryan sounded very confident. "Lauren loves me."

"That's what I thought of Camila and she ended up deceiving me," they looked into each other's eyes. "Women are unpredictable, especially when they think they don't need a man. That's why I'm hard on Camila. I want her by my side no matter what it takes and I want her love back."

"Well, the way you treat her, you don't make much merit for her to choose you over the lovers she has" -Jason smiled inwardly as he listened to him. "He had accepted his story."

"Idiot."

Jason said to himself trying his hardest to hold back a smile at how idiotic and innocent Ryan was.

"I know it must be horrible to be cheated on by a woman" -Ryan sighed. "Lauren would never do it, but I think it would drive me crazy or I couldn't handle it. I'm very much in love with my wife."

"I'm too embarrassed to tell you this kind of stuff," Jason sighed. "But it happens. And well, I often get frustrated and angry with myself for not being a better man for Camila. That she seeks with lovers what she says she lacks with me. I want to give her many things. If Camila didn't cheat on me or reject me I would never cheat on her with other women" -Ryan stared at him. "But you're a man, Ry. You must understand me. I have needs."

"That's one of the lowest excuses a man can find for being unfaithful to his wife. If you're happy with your wife you don't need another woman" -Ryan smiled remembering Lauren. "Lauren and I have the best sex ever."

"But you don't have the problems I have with Camila" -Jason felt tears sliding down his eyes, surprising Ryan. "She sees me as little. I lied to you with everything I said about her today" -Jason sobbed. "We're really struggling financially because I'm the only breadwinner in the house. She doesn't help with anything and all her money is spent on nonsense. She likes to live in excess and I try to give her everything she asks for. But, many times it is impossible for me. And that's when she gets mad, yells at me and we end up arguing."

Ryan got up to give Jason something to wipe away his tears. Jason Duval was crying in front of him. Something he hadn't done since he was a teenager. Jason hated crying. Ryan remembered in high school he used to say that crying was only for wimps when his dad gave him one of those big beatings that was constant in his life.

"And you haven't tried talking to her?" -Ryan said. "You could use this trip to clear the air and see if your marriage is still worth it."

"I want you to help me Ryan," she said wiping away her tears. "I want to have a perfect marriage like you and Lauren have. I don't want to fail like my father did. I want to be different from him. Help me Ryan. I want to win my wife back and show her that I can be different. I want her to be different and fall in love with me again. I want her back. I want my Camila back."

Ryan just stared at Jason as he watched him cry, and he began to doubt Camila. Would she be a cold, calculating, unfaithful woman like Jason said? He draped an arm around Jason's shoulders giving him support. Jason had had a rough childhood with a military father who he said had always hated him for not following in his footsteps. Maybe he could still save his marriage. Maybe Camila Cabello was still worth it.

Ryan had noticed something kind and gentle about Camila. Maybe it was just misunderstandings between couples. Maybe he could fix it. He would help them. He'd ask Lauren for help and help them. For old times' sake. To old friendship and to love.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

826K 21.4K 45
Camila is Miami Highs girls soccer team assistant. She's made fun of for no reason. But has the biggest crush on the soccer star Lauren Jauregui. Ho...
1M 40.6K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
34.7K 1.6K 42
Where Beomgyu suffers from PTSD and Yeonjun is a nice guy who has childhood links with Beomgyu. A txt fanfic.
6.4K 96 10
"spinning faster than the plane that took you" I don't even know how the story will go on smut contents everywhere requests are so so appreciated!! h...