𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀

By amxrxd

Book 2 - Sequel to Eros. Mania: jealousy, possessive and obsessive. ➼ "You know," I looked up at him with tea... More

Author's Note
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

12.

830 23 5
By amxrxd

"Are you alright?" Luis appeared beside me, his hand finding it's way to the small of my back and I looked up at him, my hand shielding my eyes from the sun.

I nodded, feeling so light now that we're here, in Mexico.

"I'm great." I smiled up at him, his eyes scanning me for a second before giving me a firm nod.

"¿Por qué tardas tanto?" Luis spoke to Ajax who adjusted his long, knee-length jacket. "¿Dónde está el coche." He checked the time on his watch, sighing impatiently as I admired the area near by.
——(What's taking so long, where's the car?)

"Here they are." Ajax pointed out the car that drove down the road, now stopping not too far from us.

Ajax had sat in the passanger seat, me in the back on the left hand side with Ajax next to me. He had left a gap between us, thankfully.

"Where to first, boss?" The guy driving the car asked, I noticed Luis's eyes glancing over to me but I pretended like I didn't notice.

I wonder where we're gonna go considering he owns half of Mexico.

"I have a meeting but take us to the hotel first to drop Amara off." Oh, thank God. He won't be here for a few hours, that means.

"Come in." I spoke, hearing the front door open to hear multiple footsteps entering the room.

My brows furrowed immediately as I stood up, whipping my head around to see who's coming. To be specific, they're women — or so I think — considering the sounds of their footsteps sound like heel clicks.

"Ms Torres?" The woman seemed to be caught off guard at my stance, me still confused for it to dissolve when I noticed two other women walking in as they pushed a trolley of clothes in.

"Oh," I muttered. "Lo siento." I stood up straight, fixing my posture as I watched her now crack a smile.

"No se, señorita," Her accent was smooth, her voice a velvety thick tone. "Mr Luis has sent us to show you these dresses... he told me to inform you that he's taking you out for dinner tonight, something special." Fuck my life.

For the next five minutes, we spent trying to decide what dress would look the best. Of course I had to pick the most revealing one because there's one thing I absolutely love and that is annoying Luis.

"Are you sure, Miss?" She asked and I pulled a look down at her.

"Call me, Amara." I smiled and she gave me a small nod. "And I'm certain." I eyed the the two piece and smirked. "Oh and that jacket too." I pointed out the ankle length soft jacket.

I eyed my outfit, the slit in the white skirt perfect and so was the plain white bralette, the toned definition of my abs peaking through the gap between the two. My light caramel skin contrasting the pure white outfit as I paired the jacket on top, letting it hang on my shoulders.

My makeup was minimal, my skin glowing as I applied lipgloss.

"Perfect." I smiled at my reflection.

"Not fucking perfect." Lord give me strength, the way my heart almost stopped beating was not okay.

"Holy shit," I slapped my hand onto my chest, looking back to see Luis standing at the entrance of my room. "What the fuck, Luis? Don't ever sneak up on a woman like that." I snapped at him, sighing as I walked over to where my heels were, matching my outfit with red bottoms — thanks to Luis who got me this pair — popping the heels on.

"What the fuck are you thinking?" He sneered, heading towards me and I rolled my eyes, sitting on the edge of the chair by the dressing table, looking down, fixing my heel.

"I don't—"

"—Out of all the dress," I gasped lightly when I felt him grip my cheeks tight, his hand around my jaw as he lifted up my head to make me look up at him. "You pick this?" He scoffed, his hair over his forehead, not gelled down, his face a little red.

"It's pretty." I muttered and I winced when I felt his fingers digging into my cheek.

"You look like a whore." Wow, okay then. "Take this the fuck—"

"—Sir, the car's here." Ajax? Oh, my saviour.

"Coming!" I yelled out quickly, slapping his hand off me as I stood up.

"If I kill someone, that's on you." Luis grabbed my upper arm, twisting it back so I was pulled into him as he sneered.

"Let me go." I snapped back, finally having enough of this bullshit.

I snatched my arm away, stalking out the room with him hot on my heels.

"Ajax," I called out to him. "How'd I look?" I asked in a sugary sweet tone only to piss Luis off.

"I — um—" Ajax looked at me up and down, flustered as his face evidently turned red, his hand rubbing the back of his neck. "Pr—"

"—Answer that and I will fucking kill you, entendido?" Luis snapped as he raised his brow, his voice seeping with darkness and I rolled my eyes.
——(Got it?)

"It's okay, he won't do anything." I told Ajax as I walked over to him, my hand on his upper arm. "But you look dashing as always." I winked at him, his eyes widening as I turned my head a little, side-eyeing a fuming Luis. "Let's go." I smirked as I headed out first.

"You're on thin ice." Luis muttered as we walked through the restaurant, my hand in his but I felt the pain as he clenched it tightly.

"I'll make sure to tread lightly." I teased and he sniggered, clenching his jaw.

"Don't embarrass me." Ignoring him, my eyes wandered to our table. What? Oh. Oh? What the fuck?

What do we have here?

Another Luis?

A younger version of Luis.

Just as handsome but I would say the age on Luis makes him even better looking, the maturity on his face so powerful.

"And you are?" I ignored Luis, eyeing the man who stood up to say hello but was completely taken aback when I spoke.

"Ezra Luis." He smirked now, reaching out with his hand forward.

"Hm," I nodded. "Amara Torres." I put my hand in his, the man standing tall in front of me as he slowly raised my hand to his lips, smirking as he kissed the back of it — his soft lips teasingly on my skin.

"Nice to meet you, mi alma." This one's a cheeky one.

"Likewise, Ezra." I smirked up at him but that ended quickly when Luis had grabbed my wrist, snatching my hand so quickly.

"Ezra, sit down." Luis snapped at him, Ezra laughing as he raised his hands in defence. "You too," He looked down at me, towered over me completely. "Sit." Am I a dog?

"Calm down." I rolled my eyes as I proceeded to sit down, Luis holding my chair before sitting down next to me.

"Oh, this is me calm." He muttered so only I'd hear.

I continued to ignore him, my focus on Ezra instead.

"So," I spoke, crossing my legs. "I assume you're younger than Luis." I spoke and Ezra confusedly furrowed his brows.

"Luis?" He awkwardly laughed before glancing between the two of and I had just realised what I had said. "Why are you addressing your boyfriend with his last name?" He looked suspiciously between us, glancing at Luis who leaned back into his chair, manspread with one arm around the back of my chair and the other on his thigh.

This pose reeks masculinity — focus.

"You told him you're my boyfriend?" I asked and he only looked at me through his brows, no expressions on his face.

"I told him I was bringing a girl, he assumed you were my girlfriend." Hm, if you say so.

"No, you said something along the lines—"

"—I didn't, moving on." Luis cut him off as he rubbed his jaw casually.

"No." Ezra stubborn as well, guess it runs in the genes. "You said—"

"—I didn't say shit."

"Oh, but you did."

"You fucking liar."

"Wo-ho, what's with the colourful language, buttercup, relax." Ezra teased his brother and Luis scowled, permanently stuck on his face.

"Careful, your wrinkles are showing." I teased too, naturally being me but then I shut my mouth immediately, not meaning to let it slip.

Ezra burst out laughing, only to annoy his brother more as he sighed as his laugh ended.

"You really are ageing now," Ezra egged on. "Amara, what do you see in this old man when you can get the new and improved ver—"

"—Remember what happened in Colima?" Luis asked with a sinister smirk, Ezra's smile dropping as his hand shot to his torso, pursing his lips.

Now I'm curious.

"What happened in Colima?"

"Fucker stabbed me." Luis really is evil, no one can convince me otherwise.

"Well." I can't speak.

I've shot, stabbed and burned Alec. My reason? He's Alec. He definitely deserved it... God I miss him. I miss how much he annoys me, how slow his dumbass mind is, his overprotectiveness even though it was annoying. I couldn't have asked for a better brother. He's been a father figure to me since I was little, he's my world — along with Landon. How I miss his annoying little ass.

"Your usual, sir." A waiter appeared, showing us the bottle of wine before he poured everyone a glass.

I eyed the alcohol, clenching my jaw. I wanna resist. I should resist.

"Do you want something else?" Luis asked with his palm resting against the top part of my back and I moved forward, away from any contact.

"N—"

"You don't drink?" Ezra asked. "My apologies, let me get y—" I cut him off, shaking my head and he lowered his hand just as he was about to call for the waiter.

"—A glass won't do much, it's alright." I gave him a polite smile and he nodded understandingly.

Luis sighed, leaning forwards now as he took his wine glass, sipping on the drink. He scrunched his face before putting the glass back down with disgust on his face.

"Excuse me." He politely signalled the waiter over. "Let me get my usual." He told him and the waiter nodded, him on my left and I looked up at him to notice him glancing at my legs.

Uh-oh.

I saw Luis stiffen next to me, his hand going back around the back of my chair as his other hand shot to the hem of my skirt.

Before I could react he harshly tugged the material down, tugging me forwards too as I gasped, clinging onto his muscular arm to balance myself.

The waiter had rushed off in panic, my eyes wide as I glared at Luis.

"And you don't see why I get angry?" He sniggered as he moved away now, flutters of anxiety in my stomach as I just adjusted my skirt, giving in now.

"How do you handle being with him, Amara? My brother is a difficult man." You don't even know the half of it, Ezra.

"I like him just as he is." I lied so blatantly, leaning into Luis as I slipped my hand onto his knee, his body freezing.

He didn't say anything, only glaring at me, letting me lean into him as he slowly moved closer for me to adjust.

"Wow." Ezra seemed throughly impressed. "That's a first." He smirked as he sipped on his wine.

Now, it was my turn to sip the wine. It's not horrible considering the face Luis made neither is it the best. Ezra has questionable taste, I guess.

"He's perfect." I spoke, now looking at Luis who seemed frozen completely, his eyes scanning mine before he shut his mouth completely and shook his head.

"No, I've done many things to which I don't deserve you saying that," You don't say. "I don't deserve you." He seemed like he genuinely meant it, his eyes now glancing down at my hand that was on his knee, sighing.

"Amara, where's my brother and what have you done to him?" I fake laughed with Ezra as Luis rolled his eyes at Ezra.

Ezra and Luis really do seem completely different.

"I'm surprised on how this became—" He signalled between us. "—a thing." What does he mean by that? "I mean, Luis was apparently in a 'serious' relationship and now all of a sudden, there's this." If only he knew what's been happening in the past eight months.

I've had more bruises and 'injuries' in those months than in my entire life put together.

"Vanessa and I were broken up ages before I even met Amara." Luis corrected Ezra who hummed at what Luis has said.

"How'd you guys meet?" Is Ezra lowkey suspicious?

"We had a meeting together," I told him when I noticed Luis had nothing to say. "We instantly connected," I lied as I glanced at Luis. "Didn't we, Elijah?" I asked him and I saw the change in his eyes when I said his name as he nodded.

Sipping on his whiskey that was brought over a few minutes ago.

"Yeah," He agreed. "I couldn't get her off my mind," He spoke, glancing between Ezra and I. "Her wit, attitude, intelligence... God, is she perfect." He smiled ever so little, his smile a ghost.

"Who approached who first." Ezra asked and I smirked, now facing him.

"Elijah," I answered, leaving it up to him. "He was so creative with it... changed my life." The double meaning made Luis snake his hand onto my leg, his large hand gripping my thigh tight as a warning.

"Oh?" Ezra now glanced at Luis. "This boring thing?" He pointed at Luis and then laughed with amusement.

"Tell him how you did it." I looked at Luis, the constant fire of rage blazing in his dark eyes. "Tell him how we managed to keep this going for 8 months." I pried, feeling the anxiety and anger rumbling inside of me.

"Maybe another day," He dug his nails into my skin but I'm tougher than this. I'm a woman who's spent weeks in jail, getting beat up by security guards, tortured by my enemies, shot and stabbed before. This shit is nothing compared to what I've been through.

To handle a toxic, abusive male? Piece of cake.

He won't know what hit him.

"Let's order." Luis changed the topic of discussion, looking away and I clenched my jaw when I felt his nails dig in further, causing my skin to tear and slight blood now visible.

"Yeah, lets." I nodded. "But excuse me, I need to go to the ladies room," I told them but Luis instantly gripped my leg in place so I couldn't uncross them.

God, I can't even pee — not what I have in mind of course but he doesn't know that.

"I'll be right back." I spoke all sugary sweet, smiling at him softly.

To win his trust, I leaned forwards, my hand resting on his firm chest as I closed in on him. I felt his breathing stop when my lips were inches away from him. I placed a soft kiss on his cheek, moving back and getting up when I felt his hand loosen up.

"Be quick." Is all he said and I nodded before smiling at Ezra and walking off, knowing both men were staring at me.

Once I was out of sight, I ran into the hallway where the toilets were, waiting a few seconds before I saw the waiter who served us the drinks.

"Hey," I spoke. "Come here." I waved to him and he only confusedly looked around with worry, to see if Luis is here but he seemed unsure if he wanted to approach me. "Come here." I said it again, rushing him and he awkwardly did come over.

"Is—"

"Please let me borrow your phone." I looked up at him and he widened his eyes with shock.

"Ma'am—"

"I will give you 2000 peso," I pleaded. "But please, let me use your phone for a few minutes." He didn't seem quite so sure, taking a step back before he scanned the area.

"I will get into so much trouble." His accent was thick with worry and I nodded.

"You won't, I promise."

That was easy enough.

Well... after a lot of convincing and money.

Here I am, in the toilets, typing in a phone number hastily since it's the only one I remember off by heart. And the reason for that? He's been the only guy for years I can count on with my eyes closed.

The only man Luis is scared of, the only man who overpowers Luis.

Pressing the phone against my ear, I listened to it ring, and ring... and ring.

"Fuck." I muttered as the anxiety bubbled up my throat, a painful feeling surging around in my gut. "Please answ—"

"Hello?" Oh, Dios Mio. Thank you, thank you!

"Grey?" I spoke so quickly, feeling out of breath when the line suddenly went quiet, a rush of panic hitting me. "Grey?!" I whispered harshly but then I heard shuffling and heavy breathing on his side.

"Where are you?" He asked calmly, the shuffling growing louder and I felt tears line my eyes from pure joy.

"Mexico." I told him. "You cannot tell anyone else... I really need your help." I told him, not wanting to put anyone else at risk.

"I'm coming." Is all he said calmly. "Just give me a few seconds..." What? A few seconds for what?

"What do you—"

"I'm tracking down your location, hold on." Oh God, it's really happening.

"Grey..." I muttered, feeling overwhelmed as I caught myself reflection in the mirror. Tears had lined my eyes as my eyes turned red.

"I know, darling, I'm coming to get you," He spoke softly and calmly but I could hear how heavy his breathing is. "Got it!" He yelled and I jumped but relief hit me at the same time.

"You know Alejandro's area, right?" I asked. "I'm going to try and escape and go there, but if I can't... go to Ale, he'll help you." I told him. "I gotta go... I miss you, Grey." I told him and sniffled. "If anything happens, just know I love you... and let Lorenzo know that he made me complete, that I love him so much." I felt guilty, pain, horrible.

"Amara, don't you dare say that." Grey snapped. "I'm coming to get you."

"Bye, Grey." It took so much for me to finally hang up, the silence hitting me right in my gut.

Fuck.

"What took you so long?" Luis asked and I rolled my eyes as I sat down.

"Chill, I was gone for five minutes." My hand finding it's way to his knee, leaning into him a little to give him that feeling of 'trust'.

"I am 'chill'." Luis now rolled his eyes, his arm stretched out behind me on the back of my chair.

"Did you miss me?" I teased him, looking at him with a smirk and narrow eyes, his face looking like I caught him off guard with that.

"What — no." He shrugged and looked away and I grinned, faking everything, feeling repulsed by Luis but I leaned forward.

"Sure, Elijah, if you say so." I ran a finger over his clenched jaw, Ezra now groaning.

"I get it, I'm single." He exclaimed, sipping his wine as he flailed his arm.

"I mean you could always kidnap someone," I suggested and suddenly Luis sat up straight, coughing as he covered his mouth. "Plus points if she's pretty." I carried on and I felt a cold liquid come in contact with my skin, making me gasp.

"Oh, shit!" Ezra gasped and jumped to aid when Luis 'accidentally' knocked over my glass of wine on me.

"It's fine! I've got it." Luis snapped as he got a napkin and proceeded to spread the wine on my white clothes even more.

"Luis!" I snapped as I pushed off the cloth, standing up and so did he.

"Come." He grabbed my wrist and dragged me off without a second to spare and now I'm gonna start shitting bricks.

(TRIGGER WARNING AHEAD : assault)

He took us to the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind us.

I ignored him as I went to the sink to wash the liquid which is now starting to feel sticky against my skin.

"What is wr—"

I gasped when he approached me from behind, his entire body pressed into mine but I don't think he meant it that way considering how he grabbed my throat from the back, tilting my head up as I felt my air supply being cut off immediately.

Stupid, I can hold my breath for up to one minute.

He rested one hand on the edge of the counter, me trapped between the two so closely as he kept his firm and tight grip on my neck.

"You're really pushing it today." He muttered, his breath fanning over my shoulder.

I only grinned in response as he watched my reaction in the mirror, growing angrier by the second.

"This is funny to you?" He smirked but I could see how angry he was.

"Yeah." My voice was very quiet due to being choked the fuck out.

"Let's see if you think this is funny," Suddenly, here I am, bent over the sink as he so harshly pulled up my skirt, revealing my ass.

I gasped in shock, trying to stand back up but he held my head down with force, a hard slap stinging my right cheek as I nudged forwards.

"Luis!" I exclaimed but he didn't stop, landing another slap on my cheek but this time harder.

I gasped at each hit that grew harder and harder, the room filled with loud smacking noises and my gasps of pain.

"Luis, stop." I forced the words out my mouth as I felt both my cheeks burn with such pain.

"No, I wanna see you laugh," He glared down at me as he landed another slap on my ass. "Go on, laugh." He spat our harshly and I felt so humiliated, so degraded... I really have nothing to say.

"Stop." I clenched my jaw in pain, trying to escape his grasp but I couldn't.

"Act up one more time and watch..." He gripped my hair, lifting my head up, my back arching as he pressed his face to the side of mine, his lips brushing my ear. "...keep your fucking mouth shut."

And with that, I kept my mouth shut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 10.8K 35
❝We Will Have Him One Way Or Another, After All.... He's Our Deadly Obsession.❞ ♡ Having one stalker is something, but having two? and the worst part...
204K 4.3K 54
She's a girl with a powerful family. He's a guy who runs his own mafia. So why do they have anything to do with each other? Why does he have to be he...
196K 5.3K 83
Book 1. Eros; passion, lust and pleasure -- in other words, romantic and passionate love. A passionate physical and emotional love based on aestheti...
13M 104K 9
[preview] V E N G E A N C E ❦ Riley Owens, the innocent, and beautiful girl who had always been smart and caring. She has always had a great life esp...