𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 | 1...

By __julieee

"You're going to let me fuck you like a good girl?" he asks and leans down, "Because you are, aren't you? A g... More

A/N
Prologue
Interlude
Interlude II
Interlude III
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue
WAR OF LUST

Chapter 19

39.6K 1.4K 505
By __julieee

The heat of Barcelona hugs us as we step out of the bus and enter the hotel.

On our first day in Spain, Vi manages to get the whole group to go out and take a walk in the evening.

Even as the sun is setting, the warmth stays around and makes the walk pleasant and fun. Caleb and Nick are goofing around and constantly teasing everyone.

"That girl was totally checking me out," Caleb states confidentially. Nick snorts. "She was horrified by the mustache you're growing."

"Nick is right, it's not a good look on you," Vi agrees.

Caleb gasps and puts a hand over his heart. "Don't insult me and my mustache. It took a lot of work to grow it out. Besides, I want to look older."

"You're giving Icarus a bad name," I retort, "you look like a creepy man who constantly makes inappropriate jokes."

"That's what a mustache does to you," Violet asks and we both grin at each other.

Caleb looks between all of us, before narrowing his eyes. "Fuck every single one of you. You're always ganging up on me."

"Looking after you, you mean," Nick corrects and slings an arm over Caleb's shoulder, then mine.

I grab Violet's hand and the four of us are walking through the streets like this. There are a few people out, but they're all minding their own business – maybe that has to do with the intimidating guards walking a few feet behind us.

We're further down the streets when Violet suddenly stops walking and turns to an alley.

I frown. "Vi, what's wrong?"

"Shh," she says and motions at us to keep quiet while sneaking towards the alley and crouching down.

Caleb, Nick, and I exchange confused looks and follow her suit, seeing her near a few crates and lifting up cardboard on top of a crate.

And right there, a puppy is staring up at Violet, weeping slowly.

From the looks of it, it seems to be a German Shepherd.

It's dirty and wet, seeming to lick a wound on his paw and softly crying out in pain.

"Oh, look at you," Vi says, her voice soft and low. She reaches her hand inside, but the puppy cowers away in fear.

"What did they do to you?" she asks in a soft whisper, "I won't hurt you."

"It can have rabies," comes Caleb's voice from behind us, but he shuts up as soon as Violet shoots him a murderous look over her shoulder.

"I'ma shut up now."

"Vi," I whisper and crouch down next to her. "It can bite or snap at you if you touch it. We can take it to an animal shelter in the box," I suggest.

"I'll take him with me," she decides, "but let's take him to a vet first."

And that is how we end up in a waiting hall at a vet, the four of us sitting down while Violet is doing her best to earn the puppy's trust.

"Try this," I say and untie the bow that was in my hair, holding it together. Now it's just a ribbon and I hand it over to Violet.

"Try and get him to play," I encourage her.

The dog seems responsive to the ribbon that Vi is using and follows it with his nose, trying to bite it.

We're the last people in the hallway, the vet took us in with a bit of reluctance since it's almost closing time, but Violet's pleading eyes did the trick.

The vet inspects the puppy and takes care of the wound, then check its dentals and see if the dog carries any diseases.

Violet asks him if it's male or female.

"He's a male, and seems to be a month or two old if we're looking at the dentals," he says and takes off his glasses.

"The German Shepherd has no diseases and appears to have fought another dog if we look at the scratches on his skin and the wound in his paw. It will heal given a few weeks, with some bandaging and proper care."

He gives Violet ointment to put on the wound and another roll of bandaging. He quickly explains the process of applying the ointment and bandaging, and a few tips on how to approach the dog best.

"I'm keeping it," is the first thing Violet says as soon as we step outside.

"Good luck trying to convince Malcolm of keeping it," Nick snorts. "I don't care," Vi states, not appearing that someone can change her mind.

"It's mine now. The puppy is only a few months old and even though he might have been through some things, I can give him all the love he needs."

"We," I correct her and smile down at the dog. "What's his name?"

"I always wanted to name a dog Milo," she grins and looks down at her new dog.

"Let's see if Malcolm has a stroke or not," Caleb deadpans.

"Absolutely not," Malcolm says and shakes his head.

Violet narrows her eyes. "He will stay with us. Please, Malcolm? He can be the one that cheers everyone up!"

"The dog is going to mingle with the schedules! You'll be distracted during rehearsal, will stay up late to take care of it while you need your sleep and it needs to be taken on walks!"

"I'll buy all the food and we've already taken them to the vet!" Violet is arguing as if she'd be arguing with her parents to keep it.

"And I'll go on walks with him! Pleaseeeeeee," she drags out and bats her eyelashes. "He's my responsibility, promise."

"The four of us will be involved in taking care of him," I add and join Violet in batting my eyelashes.

I send him a smile – the same smile that Aurora uses to get things her way.

At least, I hope it has some resemblance to it.

"Uh, I never agreed–" Caleb is cut off by Nick who kicks him. "I do agree," he says breathlessly.

Malcolm stares at the four of us, and I see his vein making an appearance.

He pinches the bridge of his nose and shakes his head, murmuring underneath his breath.

"Fuck it, alright. The dog better not shit all over the place."

"Milo," Violet grins. "The name is Milo."

"Milo is adorable," Imani smiles and comes over to take a look at the puppy. "I'm really glad he agreed," Imani whispers, making us all chuckle.

That evening, we're all in Violet's room, trying to get Milo to open up to us.

Occasionally, Vi is on her phone to look for some toys and necessities Milo requires.

Due to the ointment and care that the vet offered, it seems that Milo isn't suffering from his wound as he first did and is participating a little in the games.

"I'm going to buy him a shit ton of snacks and candy," Vi murmurs, "and toys."

"He'll need a bed to sleep on," Nick says from his spot, grabbing a hairbrush and trying to play fetch with Milo.

The latter remains unresponsive, he's still a bit shy and reluctant.

"He's going to sleep with me, obviously, so he won't need a bed," Violet grins.

"I'm not going to clean up his mess if he decides to shit and piss inside," Caleb informs us, but I caught him grinning and smiling down at Milo enough times to know that he's grown fond of our newest member.

"I think Milo needs to grow familiar with one person instead of all four of us at the same time, seems overwhelming, no?" I ask.

"I don't think so," Vi grins. "Milo is going to get a bunch of love from all four of us, I think it's for the best he gets acquainted with everyone."

We stay there with Violet and Milo for another few hours and then both Nick and Caleb go to their own rooms.

My screen lights up with a message and when I go to see who it is, I'm surprised to see Alejandro has texted me.

He's a Spanish actor that has starred in a few movies that I like and we have texted before. He's incredibly kind and never fails to praise our music.

The message says that he's in town for a little while and that we can meet up at the hotel. I text him back, saying that I'd love to meet up and talk.

ALEJANDRO: Care for a drink?

I'm sitting with Alejandro at the hotel's bar, enjoying a drink and having a good talk with him.

His Spanish accent is very charming and he's easy on the eyes, too. And even though he sends me a lot of compliments and is very gentle, I don't blush with him even though I should.

I should giggle at his flirtatious comments and blush at his wandering eyes.

Maybe I should take a leap and throw myself in his arms to see where it goes. I owe it to myself.

But I'm not going to force myself, either.

"Another drink?" Alejandro offers but then retreats. "Wait, I don't want you performing with a hangover tomorrow," he chuckles.

I smile. "You're coming tomorrow?"

"Of course," he smirks, "I wouldn't miss it for anything in the world."

"Thank you," I chuckle, "it still feels weird to know that people like our music."

Alejandro and I are sitting fairly close to one another, that being because the bar has been slowly filling itself with more and more people that are talking.

One would say we're intimate, but it's just to hear each other better.

Alejandro leans in to say something in my ear about the music and I lean into him as well, catching someone's eyes over his shoulder.

My body freezes once my eyes meet azure ones, looking at me as a few girls cling on to him.

My throat runs dry and my body grows hot at being the target of his impassive gaze.

His head is slightly slanted to the side and he lets a girl that has been rubbing his arm, put her head in the crook of his neck as she whispers something to him.

I don't shy away from Alejandro and try my best to listen to whatever he's saying, but it's hard with Ares looking at me.

I don't know what he's thinking. I don't know why he's looking at me if he hates me so much.

Turning my eyes back to the actor sitting in front of me, I send him a little smile and try to block out Ares standing there and focus on our conversation.

At some point, I want to thank the heavens when I glance over and don't see him anymore. It takes away a bit of the tension in my shoulders.

And even though he's been really kind and sweet to me, I can't help but feel relieved that Alejandro announces he'll be leaving.

I walk him to the lobby where we quickly hug and then I watch him leave.

I really liked his company and would want to spend more time with him, but right now I just want my bed and comfortable sheets. To doze off and meet the better version of the god of war.

Before doing what I want and going to bed, I make a detour and step outside, into the large garden of the hotel where the pool is.

The empty pool and the empty garden.

Tilting my head back, I let my eyes focus on the stars and the wind caress my skin. It takes a hold of my cheeks, a hint of warmth that's inviting.

The moon looks back at me, always being there and offering peace and silence. A companion to many other souls.

Though, the moon is shadowed by something.

Someone.

Someone with eyes that captured me from the very first moment I saw them. Someone cruel and yet so beautiful.

The pendant hanging around my neck is proof of my every thought consumed by him.

He's looking right back at me, interrupting my moment with the moon.

And then it's just us.

. . .

I don't have anything to say, tbh.

Usually, I find something to rant about but today it seems like my mind is empty.

I'm just tired, so I'm heading to bed.

If there are any grammar mistakes, I'm sorry, and kindly point them out.

Goodnight.

Sorry for the short chapter today.

But I still hope you managed to enjoy it.

Thank you so much for reading.

I love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 228 45
There is nothing more beautiful than watching an innocent angel fall apart at my sinful actions. I'm going to ruin her. "Augustine." And she comes...
7.4K 237 14
~Teaser~ As if he was unable to keep his hands off of me, he gripped my waist and pulled me up closer to him. I groaned as he pressed kisses against...
63.1K 1.7K 40
"You tryna fuck suhm?" "No Assiana. Watch the movie" "Mm..... I think you're lying" she hummed as her hand moves up to his hard on, massaging it. Are...
49.1K 2.2K 33
[ time travel x greek mythology retelling with a twist ] Celena has always been a lover of books. As any sane bibliophile does, she wishes to escape...