~๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘–...

By flobishop

๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๏ผŽ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘‘ "๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘Š... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~

~๐ผ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›~

38 1 0
By flobishop

Hey guys!

This will be the introduction to the book I'll be writing! Just to give you a little taste ;)

I'll be saying some stuff about the characters and the timeline! I won't say that much about the storyline yet ;)

Ps: the 'character list' will get upgraded with every new person that's important you'll meet (chapter-wise.)! So, it's pretty plain and empty right now (when this is posted), but that will change haha! :)

Timeline:

The book is set in 2022. February, to be exact. Every big war/ battle/ conflict happened, except civil war, infinity war and endgame! The battle of NY in 2012 and Age of ultron in 2015 for example happened.

Storyline~

In this story, you will read about the journey of Alyona Jalena Belova! She's a widow in the Red Room and thinks about escaping..how will she do? You'll know soon!

Character list~

This is Alyona Jalena Belova.

(Literally Yelena with brown hair)
Age: 17
Birthday: April 29th 2004
Height: 5'5
Eye color: green
Hair color: brown
Occupation: Red Room operative
Education: Red Room academy
Siblings: Yelena Belova
Parents: unknown
In Red Room since: 2010.
Name known to public: Red Widow

~And more to come!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 284 9
This story takes place in the universe of 40k. The only major difference is that all primarchs are female. Y/n is the recently installed commissar...
82.2K 3.4K 40
แ€„แ€ซแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธ!แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฌแ€˜แ€ฌแ€กแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€™แ€พแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€„แ€ซแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€‘แ€ฒแ€กแ€›แ€ฐแ€ธแ€‘แ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒ Mr.William แ€…แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€”แ€ฑแ€ทแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€’แ€ฎแ€œแ€ฐแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€€แ€„แ€ซแ€ทแ€กแ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€พแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ญแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธ แ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€‘แ€€แ€บแ€™แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ท แ€’แ€ฎแ€œแ€ฐแ€šแ€ฏแ€แ€บ...
44.9K 4.3K 31
The aliens kill every human they catch, or in rare cases, put trackers on them to discover their hidden villages. When Natalie is caught in an ambush...
6.3K 261 27
Hace poco me envicie con dos historias del chaquetrix, la del usuario @JoaSwitch y la de @The-King-096. Ya tenรญa ganas de hacer mi propia historia de...