Hawthorne

By melvauthor

Camila has lived and worked all her life in Hawthorne Manorhouse. It's all she's ever known along with the ki... More

HAWTHORNE - Introduction
Prologue - Break-Down
1 - Last Goodbye
2 - Duties
3 - Heir
4 - Moving in
5 - Late nights
6 - Family dinner
7 - Eat
8 - Letter
9 - Succumb
10 - Deal
11- Realization
12 - First time
13 - Brotherly
14 - On your knees
15 - Bend over
16 - Royal Baby
17 - We're better off
18 - Calm to my storm
19 - Friends and Allies
20 - Feels too right
21 - Picnic
22 - Not bogeyman
23 -Invitation
24 -Official Duties
25 - College Reunion
26 - Crazy
27 - Cherishing
28- Hawthorne's Tribute Lunch
29 - Unexpected Guests
30 - London
32 - New Year's Ball
33 - I'll find a way
34 - The truth
35 - I love you
36 - No way out
37 - Beginning of the end
38 - Shattered
39 - Lawyer up
40 - Recognition
41 - Free but at what cost?
42 - Chance
43 - Coronation
44 - Loyalty
45 - One last dance
46 - No
47 - Everything but that
48 - No charity case
49 - By the end of the Night
Epilogue

31 - Early Christmas Gift

2K 89 19
By melvauthor

Camilla White

Edgar: He's been a miserable bastard these past weeks, sweetheart. You've got to come back soon otherwise I'll get my arse locked up for murder.

I can't help the smile that forces its way into my face at the sight of Edgar's text. It seems, he stole my number from Vincent's phone after a late-night call when he caught us up talking in his office. He stole Vincent's phone, talked to me and got the number for himself.

He's spent a lot of his time sending me texts and pictures or videos of a grumpy Vincent.

Camilla: Tomorrow I'll be there, once you and your mother leave.

The pictures have been quite funny. Once was Vincent grabbing Edgar's phone and throwing it at the couch after being teased about lonely he was feeling. Edgar is honestly the worst and most annoying brother one could have. But he is one funny and amazing friend.

Edgar: You wound me with those words, I'd like to think you miss me too. Not just the old grumpy Duke.

His answer is almost immediate and I can't help but chuckle.

"Who are you texting?" Rachel peeks from over my shoulder and I can't help but move to hide my phone.

Still, she sees the name on the app.

"Edgar Hawthorne?" She quirks an eyebrow, as she rounds the couch and sits next to me. "The Duke's little brother? Are you two a thing or what?"

I gasp, surprised at her bluntness. Tomorrow's the day I go back, and it's also Christmas day and her parents are coming to her house to spend the day with her. I told her I'd leave in the morning so she could have a family day but she refused. They want to know me.

"Edgar and I are very good friends but that's it. Platonic only," I answer, even though I don't need to give her any explanation. "Also, it'd be wrong, to get involved with my boss's brother."

I have to swallow to get those words out. What a hypocrite. Because I am doing more than wrong, I am not getting involved with Edgar, I am bedding my own boss.

"I wouldn't blame you girl, he is hot as hell," her gaze soften as she bumps my shoulder with hers. "However, I don't think the Duke would like the idea of you being around with his little brother much, either."

"Of course not," I try not to choke on my own words. "It's unprofessional."

"That's not why I think he wouldn't like but... Yeah, keep lying to yourself, sweetie."

What? Does she know anything? Impossible.

"What do you mean?"

"Didn't you notice how he looked at you at the after-party? I recognized him as your boss right away and girl... His gaze was heated, always expecting you to lock eyes with him. It was hot!"

"Oh my god Rachel," I panic. "It's not like-"

"Sweetie, I am your friend." Her arm wraps around me and I let myself melt into her side hug. . "My mouth is sealed. Whatever the hell is going on between you two is not my business. Just know you can trust me whenever you need."

Her words are so calming and good to hear. Should I trust her?

We sure had some good fun these past two weeks. She's taken me to see so many places of London that I hadn't been to yet, and others where we used to spend some time in, during college. To try and relive some of the old times. Gosh, this kind of speech makes me feel older than I already am.

But truth is that in the last couple of years I had to tend to Vincent's aunt, which definitely felt much longer than was. I feel like I aged a decade, even if I wouldn't change a thing.

I am so glad we rekindled this friendship, she makes me feel good.

"Anyway, I got that meeting I told you about, and then I'll go to the grocery store. Will you be fine on your own? You could come with me? Do some shopping while I am in the meeting?"

"It's fine," I assure her. "I'll have to start packing too, tomorrow's the day, remember?

"Ugh," she groans, hugging me. "Don't remind me. I'll miss you so much!"

I hug her back, seeping the love and the affection. For once, in a long time, I am not feeling alone and it's amazing. She might not be family, but it's the closest that I seem to have at the moment. Let's just hope, it doesn't change.

"Alright, enough sappy!" She chirps. "I'm off. I'll be back in a few hours!"

With a smoosh on my cheek, she grabs her purse and exits the apartment. For someone who is still linked to nobility, she lives what one could call a humble life. Sure, her two-bedroom apartment is spacious, sleek and modern. But at least she is not living in a fifteen-bedroom, ten-bathroom Manor and thirty-five acres of land.

She also dresses in expensive and luxurious clothing, but she doesn't make it obvious unless it's for those formal events they attend to. Even in college, she was the nicest and most relatable one from that big set of prissy rich students.

I stand up to go and pack my back when the bell door rings. With a resigned sigh, I turn back, towards the entrance. This girl keeps forgetting her belongings.

Every single time.

Opening the door, I start babbling even before I raise my head, chuckling at her forgetfulness, "How can you keep forgetting-"

"If there is one thing I couldn't do for the past couple of weeks..." The grave and husky voice shocks me, making me raise my head in a flash. "Is forget."

Vincent.

Here? But why?

"Wha-"

Rough hands find the back of my neck before I can even finish my question, bringing our faces close to each other. His cognac eyes lock with my russet brown ones, thickening the tension as our bodies move on their own accord. My nostrils flare upon contact with his scent, overwhelming me. It's incapacitating.

The distance I worked so hard to keep for the last two weeks dissolved the moment our eyes locked.

"I couldn't wait any longer. I was going mad without you," he whispers, his breath fanning my lips.

Without even thinking it through, I close the distance between us. His lips immediately mould into mine, and his tongue wastes no time invading my mouth. He tastes sour, like whisky, something I've come accustomed to. He's keen on having a few glasses while working.

One of his hands boldly lowers to my bottom, squeezing my flesh. With a groan, Vincent stops the kiss at the same time his hips flex forward. By getting some air back into my lungs - and brain- realization dawns on me.

We're in the building corridor where anyone could see us.

"Vincent, this is downright dangerous." My hands push on his chest, trying to bring some distance between us.

As I look around the both of us, taking in the empty hall, Vincent tightens his hold on me and starts walking me backwards, into the apartment.

"What are you doing? Rachel-"

"Has just left," He answers, cutting me off. "I was waiting for her to leave."

The moment the door clicks shut behind him, he assaults my mouth again. And that's enough for me to lose myself again, in him. Frantic hands caress and grope my body while mine grip tightly on his hair.

Walking absentmindedly around an unknown apartment is a bad idea but we're too lost in each other to care about all the furniture we crash against. Vincent mutters a fucking hell before hoisting me up by my legs.

"Vincent," I call for him when his lips attach to my neck, sucking on my skin.

"Hmm," he hums.

The vibrations from his mouth cause shivers to spread across my skin. Bloody hell, I missed him, so much!

"We need to talk this through," I try to call for reason. But it's no use.

"Later," he mumbles. "I need you right now."

Reason and rationality don't exist between us. Or ever will. That's why when he asks me where to go, I tell him to take the second door on the left, down the hall. Clothes are discarded immediately after we've entered the room I have been sleeping in for the past two weeks.

"Gorgeous," Vincent comments at the sight of me naked in front of him.

His hands fumble with the belt, to take his slacks off but his eyes stay locked on me. The erection is rather visible, straining against the fabric and my mouth waters. Pushing them down alongside his boxer briefs, his dick springs free. Standing tall and proud.

"Come here," he calls and yet we both walk, meeting halfway.

There's still no gentleness in his touch, just desperation and eagerness. If it were any other day. I'd be worried about the marks he's about to leave on my body, but no this time around. I don't care anymore.

My body lands on the bed but I barely have time to make myself comfortable before Vincent's hand swirls me, placing me on my hands and knees.

"Crawl to the headboard," he orders, urgency ever-present in his husky voice. "And hold on to it."

After I do as he says, he places himself right behind me, plastering his chest against my back. His hard muscles tense with the contact and his dick grazes the area between my buttocks. I shiver at the same time he hisses.

"All I could think about over this time apart," he whispers against my neck. "It's how much I missed you. Not only fucking this tight pussy of yours but also, touching your silky skin, kissing your plump lips or getting a rise out of you. I fucking missed everything, not only the sex."

All the while his hands grace my body, lingering on my breasts, either massaging them or twisting my nipples. His hips are moving languidly, grazing his dick through my wet slit, spreading my arousal all over us.

"Oh god," I moan and his hips flex forward quite roughly.

"You'll be the death of me," he groans, one hand rising towards my neck, wrapping around it. "You've broken me for everyone else Camila...."

The other hand lowers, grabbing his cock and aligning it with my entrance. Pushing forward, his hand on my neck tightens slightly while his teeth sink into my left shoulder. A garbled sound leaves my throat, at the intrusion, sending me to a new dimension.

My knuckles turn white around the edge of the bed's headboard, as I take in all of him. Stopping for a moment the moment his hips meet my ass, the only sounds inside the bedroom are our heave and ragged breaths. It only lasts a moment because just then, all hell breaks loose.

Long gone is the patience he showed from the first thrust, releasing the beast he seems to have been—barely— controlling for the past two weeks. Loud and filthy sounds fill the bedroom, alternating from my moans and screams to his grunts or growls and the slapping sounds of the savage way Vincent keeps fucking me into oblivion.

The contraction of my body keeps growing as the coil in the bottom of my billing grows impossibly big, bringing me closer to the edge, faster than ever before. My vagina starts spasming around his dick, letting him know I am almost there.

"Give it to me, little Milla," he grunts, thrusting hard once again.

And once again, as if his wish was my command, I release, tipping over that tall edge only Vincent can bring me to. He does too, tensing fully, even the hand gripping my neck. His thrusts slow down yet still keep rough, a couple more times until he fully slows down.

Body slumping against mine, he buries his face into my dishevelled hair, taking a long deep breath in, "I am yours," he whispers.

Mine—Just as I'm his.

I am tired of fighting against what my body, soul and heart want any longer, even if I know it'll break me in the end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 65.2K 28
[18+ Only, Mature Conent] * * "We shouldn't be doing this...." I moan against his lips as my hands tug at the zipper of his pants. "I know." His dee...
30.1K 1K 16
๐Ÿฅ‰Third Place in short story - Platinum Awards 2020๐Ÿฅ‰ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸI do not own rights to images on the cover or the song lyrics in the book. All rights go to...
236K 6.9K 46
Imagine being awakened in the night and blindfolded then tied to your bed. Your body being ravaged in the dark by unseen hands and lips. Having your...
7K 343 51
I'm not ready for what I see when I walk in on my girlfriend of three years, Sienna Rowe, having sex with my best friend, Will Aderly. It shatters m...