The Arrogant Jerk

De enhlesa101

Chizoba is a Nigerian proud woman who comes to South Africa looking for employment. She doesn't find the desi... Mai multe

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
ANNOUNCEMENT!!
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
THE WEDDING PART ONE
THE WEDDING PART TWO
THE WEDDING PART THREE

CHAPTER 10

1.3K 132 2
De enhlesa101

“It’s Friday and you’re going to get laid.” Mathenji sings as she mops the floor, shaking her ass from side to side. “I am so excited, and I just can’t hide it. I’m about to lose control and I think I like it.” She uses the mop as her microphone, doing some superstar dance. Some passing kids laugh at her.

“Shut up. You’re embarrassing yourself and me.” I mutter and she laughs.

“Oww, come on. You should be excited. You even fantasized about your neighbor because salt has literally replaced blood in your system and it is coursing through your veins. Truth be told, I am worried about your mental health.” She pauses and places her hand on her chest, looking like a concerned friend.

“You’re crazy, you know that?” she waves me off.

“And Gidigidi knows that. That’s why he is seducing you and he is not going to stop until you give in. friend, ushimile. If it weren’t for the ever charming Refilwe, I would’ve taken you to a sex club or hooked you up with one of Bangi’s friends because you like them buffy.” I roll my eyes and laugh.

“You have so much hope in Refilwe. Let’s just hope he doesn’t underperforms.”

“I would literally kill him with my bare hands. The nerve.” I laugh, even end up choking on my saliva.

“Stop it. Anyways love, I met Masonke’s mother. Can you believe it? She was the woman I bonded with on the book club, my new friend. I couldn’t believe that a woman like her gave birth to a demon.”

She laughs. “You are going to get arrested. Calling the poor guy a demon.” I huff and push my bucket forward.

“Ngiyakushiya nale aisle yakho. (I am leaving you with this aisle of yours)” she even bends, placing her hands on her knees, laughing like crazy.

“Say that again, friend. I need to hear it.” She says breathlessly and I furiously push my bucket. She knows how poor my Zulu is and she likes it when I make fun of myself.

Getting to my apartment, I take a cold shower and pack a weekender bag. I put on a mini dress with sneakers. I tidy up around the place while waiting for Refilwe’s call. While mopping, I hear a knock.

“Coming.” I finish moping and quickly discard the water. I go open the door and I am startled by the person standing there. He smirks down at me. He is shirtless, barefoot and has small shorts on. I clear my throat. “Can I help you with something?” his smirk only grows wider.

“Now that’s no way to greet a neighbour who has made you cum without even touching you.” he licks his lips. What a temptation. “You look pretty by the way. Off to play with the other kids?” I shake my head.

“I am actually waiting for my boyfriend.”

He raises his eyebrows but there is a smug on his face. “Now that’s new. When did you guys start dating? Before or after I made you cum?”

“Stop saying that. What are you doing here Gideon?”

“I wanted us to have some fun but I guess I will see you when you come back.”

“We are not friends. What you saw was a mistake. It shouldn’t have happened. I wonder how you would’ve felt if a guy did that and was actually sexually attracted to Madison.” He clenches his jaws.

“I would break his bones and also Maddy wouldn’t go to him.”

“How about you also don’t come to me and we just forget that shit like that occurred?”

“But I can’t stop thinking about how firm and sexy your ass is. Not to mention how beautiful your pussy is. I saw it. In the rooftop. Exposed and wet, for me.” I scoff.

“Just go Gideon. Before my boyfriend or worse Maddy sees you.”

“We have unfinished business though. This time around I will make you cum, all over my dick and taste that beautiful pussy. Bye senorita.” He winks before walking to his room. Fuck him. He is like the forbidden fruit that you know you should never taste no matter how hungry and thirsty you are.

“Hello there.” I hear Refilwe’s voice before I can even see him. He walks towards me like he owns the place. I whistle and he laughs. “You’re making me shy.” He covers his face with his hands and I laugh. He gets to where I am standing and he smiles at me. “You look beautiful like always, Miss Gwendaline.” I blush and look down. “Don’t tell me you’re charmed.”

“You’re good with words, so you shouldn’t be surprised.” He laughs. “Let me quickly grab my bag.” I strut to the living room and take my bag with keys and phone. I lock the apartment and hand him my weekender bag.

“You have three options to choose from to start our evening. A friend of mine has a wine tasting event. She owns a restaurant and she is launching her new wine. It’s more like a prelaunch. The actual event is happening next week. We can go there, stay for an hour or two and then go to my house. The second option is an outdoor cinema. The third one is clubbing. I don’t wanna make it too obvious that I wanna get in your pants, or dress in this case.” I laugh.

“My friend was right. You are charming.” He smiles as he opens the passenger door for me. I slide inside and he joins me after a few moments.

“So you discuss me with your friends?”

“One. I only have one friend and she is like a sister to me. So I tell her everything.” He nods.

“So which option are you going with?”

“Because I don’t have the proper clothing, so I think an outdoor movie is okay, if only you’re going to give me a jacket.”

“Consider it done.”

The outdoor cinema is a great experience. I am not someone who captures moments and post them on social media but this time around, I do just that. Because I am having the best time of my life and ticking off one of the items on my bucket list. I ask Refilwe to take a few pictures of me with his phone of course and post it on my Instagram and Facebook account. When the second movie ends, we pack up and drive to his friend’s restaurant. He gets in and after a few minutes, comes out with paper bags. We drive to his house and upon arrival, we eat dinner. I clean up when we are done.

We head to his bedroom. “Let’s go for a night swim.” He starts off and I frown.

“I didn’t bring a swimsuit.”

“No biggie. You can wear my robe and we will go skinny dipping.” He insist. I agree and he gives me some privacy.

I strip into my birthday suit and wrap the robe around my body. He ushers me to the backyard and then goes to the kitchen to fix us some drinks. I drop the robe on the pool chair and jump inside the water. The cold water engulfs me and for a moment I freeze before swimming to the stairs. I step on the bottom stair the same moment he is coming off the back door. He stops dead on his tracks just to stare at my stark naked body.

“This will be all yours, if you get inside the water.” I say in a seductive voice and sink back to the water, doing a lap across the huge pool. I smirk when I hear a splash. I turn to see him swimming towards me. He gets to me and encircles his arms around my waist. Mine circle his neck and we share a slurry kiss. We break it off and he pants. “At what age are you planning to settle down?” I ask, distracting myself from his growing manhood between us.

A big smirk comes across his face. “Are you hinting that I wed you?” he asks and I quickly shake my head.

“You wish. I am just making conversation.” He chuckles. We are still holding each other.

“Well I am not in a hurry. I haven’t met someone intriguing enough for me to settle down with. Let’s just say all will be clear after I reach 30.” I nod.

“Why thirty though? What if you meet the woman of your dreams tomorrow? You would wait for three years before popping the question?” I lower my hands on his back, feeling his muscles flex under my touch.

“I would…” he swallows hard when I wrap my legs around his waist and start grinding against his hard on. His hands move to my butt and he grips it firmly.my hands go back to the back of his head and I lean forward, placing my head on his neck.

“You would what?” I whisper as I bite his neck. He grunts before backing me up on the pool wall and crashing his lips on mine. I feel his finger sliding on my pussy lips and before I can utter a single word, he replaces them with his big, hard cock. I moan loudly and tighten my arms around him.

“What was the question?” I don’t even remember it.

“Please move.” He smirks before granting my wish.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

139K 28K 72
She's Igbo He's Yoruba, She's haughty and doesn't flow with the low class He's down to earth and a handsome sweetheart, She's rude and sassy He's ca...
18.9K 850 27
Life keeps throwing lemons and stones at her , when she believes that she wants to live her life until she dies alone , but when she meets her Mr rig...
3.8K 39 2
S I B U S I S I W E. Born from poverty die rich , the place where you come from and where you were born should be the motivation of your future that...
211K 7.5K 48
THE GIANPIERO DYNASTY SERIES (BOOK I) WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A RISING STAR CROSSES PATHS WITH A MAFIA WARLORD AND BLURS THE LINES BETWEEN DESIRE AND LUST...