Alex 10: A Human Shapeshifter...

By JunkBot45

Omnitrix Wielder Alex Grinder was in the middle of a fierce battle with the infamous rogue Chronosapien Maltr... More

Main Protagonist's.
Main Antagonists!
Alex Grinder's Profile.
Alex's Pokémon Team!
Omnitrix Functions.
Chapter 2: Human vs. Galvan.
Chapter 3: Saving the Universe!
Chapter 4: MeleMele Island!
Chapter 5: Human vs. Pokémon!
Chapter 6: A New Day, a New Alien and 2 New Friend's.
Chapter 7: Another Day and More Adventure!
Chapter 8: Beach Day! (Well, sort of...) + 3 New Teammates! (2.0)
Chapter 9: Another Encounter! (+More new Alien's!)
Chapter 10: Should I Trust Them? Maybe.
Chapter 11: The Pokémon School Part 1!
Chapter 12: The Pokémon School Part 2!
Chapter 13: Meeting Lana's Family. (+ 2 New Alien's!)
A very quick update!
Chapter 14: Akala Island; Meeting Kiawe's Family & Helping Out.
Chapter 15: Another encounter with Team Rocket, 2 new teammates & New Aliens!
Chapter 16: A New Home! (+ Meeting Lillie & Gladion)
Chapter 17: Meeting the Island Guardians. (+ 2 Legendary Gifts!)
Chapter 18: UB-02 Beauty.
Chapter 19: Meeting Ilima and Battling Team Rocket & Team Skull... Again!
Chapter 20: An Alolan Sleepover. (+ New Aliens)
Chapter 21: Ula'Ula Island; Meeting Acerola.
Chapter 22: A Tough, yet Legendary Battle!
Chapter 23: The One Who Didn't Get Away.
Chapter 24: Spending Time with Mallow, Sophocles, and Lillie.
Chapter 25: 18th Birthday, New Aliens & Pokémon, and New Discoveries.
Chapter 26: Meeting Ash's Travel Buddies + Halloween Party (Late Spooky Special)
Chapter 27: Memories in the Mist!
Chapter 28: I Choose Paradise!
Chapter 29: Mating Season. (18+)
Chapter 30: The Galar Region + Baking Competition.
Chapter 31: The Galar Region: Aftermath.
Chapter 32: More Pokémon Evolutions!
Chapter 33: Visiting the Unova Region. (& Unlocking A New Aliens!)
Chapter 34: More Evolutions, & An Early Christmas Dance!
Chapter 35: Visiting Spikemuth!
Chapter 36: Going Back Home!
Epilogue: Christmas in Bellwood! (Very Late Christmas & New Years Special!)

Chapter 1: Human vs. Chronosapien Mastermind!

1.3K 18 1
By JunkBot45

In a distant universe, on a distant planet known as Earth where Human's and Aliens live peacefully side-by-side, all thanks to 2 special heroes called Alex Grinder & Ben Tennyson; wielder's of the Omnitrix's! However, the peace wasn't gonna last for very long as the dreaded rogue Chronosapien Maltruant had returned to continue his attempt in recreating the entire universe in his own respective, evil image.

         [Present Day! Alex's P.O.V]

Maltruant; one of the most infamous villains ever to exist. And it was my duty to stop him from executing his plan of dominating Planet Earth! But sadly, I was already struggling to even deal some damage to him due to his metallic body.

(Alex): Give it up Maltruant! I won't let you dominate Planet Earth or the Universe!

(Maltruant): I sincerely doubt that young one. Oh, what's that thing you humans say? Vas it; "Don't count your chickens before they hatch?" I think I might add that to my collection of quotes.

But I wasn't having it at all. I began cycling through the Omnitrix to try a different alien until I settled on Wildvine! I slammed the dial and almost immediately, I transformed into Wildvine!

(Wildvine): *raspy voice* Vine! Wildvine!

Name: Wildvine.
Gender: Male.
Species: Florauna.
Home World: Flors Verdance.
DNA Donor: Unknown.
Body: Humanoid Plant.

Overview:
Wildvine is the Omnitrix's DNA Sample of a Florauna from the planet Flors Verdance in 5 Years Later.

Appearance:
Wildvine resembles a Venus flytrap that was pulled from the ground, roots and all. Aside from his singular-eyed head and large collar of teeth, his body is made up entirely of green and brownish-green vines and roots. He has six exposed seeds hanging from his back. He has two blue orbs on each shoulder. He wears a uniform that is present on his chest and on his "arms", allowing some of his vines to form thumbless, three-fingered hands.

The Omnitrix symbol is located on the left side of his chest.

Abilities:
• (Elasticity/Stretchable Limbs):
Wildvine is able to rapidly stretch his limbs as he pleases.

• (Enhanced Agility/Vine Swinging):
He is also extremely flexible due to his plant-like body. His fingers can stick to walls, which allow him to swing around. He is also highly agile, as he can spin in the air to disperse his fruit bombs, and throw them into the air, basically firing on his enemies.

• (Plant Life Merging):
Wildvine is able to merge himself with other plants, giving him partial control over them. He can also change his color in order to camouflage better. He can make body parts, notably his head, appear on the plant he merges with.

• (Explosive Seeds):
The seeds on Wildvine's back can be thrown and can either combust or release sleeping gas, the seeds also grow back at an exceptionally fast rate when plucked. His pods can also grow vines. Although he as never trained himself to do so, Wildvine can grow vines, thorns, fruits or flowers in many different bright colors and variations, depending on the conditions of the environment. He also has a connection to his species' unique communication system, allowing him to speak with other Florauna.

• (Enhanced Strength):
Wildvine is capable of lifting incredible amounts of weight with his vines. He can also increase the size of them to become stronger.

• (Regeneration):
If Wildvine's body were damaged, he would simply regenerate almost instantly, he can even recover from the destruction of his head without any negative effect.

• (Chlorophyll Production):
The blue orbs on Wildvine's shoulders produce very potent amounts of chlorophyll, keeping him refreshed and energized.

• (Sharp Thorns/Thorn Generation):
Wildvine can generate thorns/skewers from his body for offensive and defensive means.

• (Vine Ensnarement):
Wildvine can ensnare his enemies with his vines as shown with Albedo as Negative Wildvine.

• (Enhanced Strength):
Wildvine possesses enhanced strength, as he was able to trap a Loboan in his tendrils, stop a falling cargo lift from landing on Max and Gwen and hold it for a short time, and easily break rocks with his bare hands.

• (Vine Size Alteration):
Wildvine's vines are strong enough to lift two weights while supporting himself. He can also increase the size of them.

• (Gracklflint Taming):
Wildvine can tame Gracklflints using his fruits, as demonstrated by Pax.

• (Enhanced Durability):
Wildvine is incredibly durable, being able to withstand multiple hits from enemies.

• (Enhanced Jumping):
As well as being highly durable, Wildvine is shown to possess enhanced jumping which allows him to jump incredibly high.

• (Skilled Melee Combatant):
Wildvine is a skilled expert in melee combat.

• (Gas Immunity):
Wildvine is immune to the effects of gases, such as a flame retardant.

• (Enhanced Digging):
Wildvine is capable of quickly tunneling underground.

• (Closable Flytrap):
Wildvine can close his flytrap, as seen during his fight with the Werewolf when he dragged him underground. He can also trap people by closing his flytrap, as demonstrated by wild Florauna.

• (Corruptura Immunity):
Wildvine may be immune to a Vladat's Corrupturas if he can exert enough willpower.

Weaknesses:
• (Vine Entanglement):
When Wildvine's vines get tangled, it will cause significant distraction from the situation.

  • (Tangled Vines):
He can also be tangled up in his own vines.

  • (Exploitable Vines):
Wildvine's vines can be used to throw him around.

• (Flames and Ice):
Due to his plant body, Wildvine is extremely weak to fire and ice, as they are known to kill plants. Unless he is given his energy source, he will quickly dry up, wilt, and perish.

• (Constrained in Tight Spaces):
Wildvine is vulnerable to being trapped in extremely tight spaces.

• (Vulnerability to Electricity):
Wildvine has a weakness against electricity, such as that generated by an Amperi, as demonstrated with Pax.

• (Vine/Physical Strength Limit):
Despite his enhanced strength, Wildvine can still have difficulty lifting certain objects with his bare hands, such as heavyweights.

• (Stretching Limit):
If Wildvine stretches himself too much, his arms will stay stretched and unable to shorten.

Trivia:
• When the user transforms into Wildvine, a sound could be heard that sounds like a raspy voice saying "vine".

• Wildvine's voice has changed over the course of his appearances:
  [•] In the original series, Wildvine spoke in an aged, gravelly voice.
  [•] In Omniverse, his voice became a somewhat deeper version of Feedback's.
  [•] In "Ken 10", Ken's Wildvine sounds similar to his first voice, only slightly younger sounding.

• Wildvine has two orbs on his shoulders for producing chlorophyll.

• Wildvine is the first alien Albedo turned into via the recreated Ultimatrix, and the second original series alien to be used by Albedo after Diamondhead.

(Wildvine): *raspy voice* Guess it's about time to wrap things up for good.

I then grabbed roughly 9 of my explosive seed pods, jumped up and flung them around Maltruant. As I landed, the pods suddenly exploded into a thick wall fog which left Maltruant unable to locate me. Luckily I had learnt how to do that after an accidental run-in with my future self; Alex 10,000.

He had actually taught me how to use my seed pods to create a thick, dense fog that can quickly and easily disorient any nearby enemies with his Wildvine who is much taller, slightly more bulky and the teeth on his flytrap cover are way more sharper than mine.

Then I had an idea which was determined to work this time! I was 100% sure of it! I reverted back to normal and cycled through the Omnitrix again before settling on one of my Terradino aliens: Krush! The Omnitrix's DNA sample of the Mulgogian species!

(Krush): *dude accent* Krush!

Name: Krush.
Gender: Male.
Species: Mulgogian.
Home World: Terradino.
DNA Donor: Unknown.
Body: Humanoid Fish.

"Surf's Up!"
Overview:
Krush is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Mulgogian from the planet Terradino in 5 Years Later.

Appearance:
Krush is a humanoid fish-like transformation with yellow and brown skin, with a fishtail like appendage on the top of his head. When he inflates his arm, his wrist to his knuckles gains brown plating. He wears green, white, and black pants.

The Omnitrix symbol is located on his waist.

Abilities:
• (Arm Inflation):
Krush is able to inflate his arms up to several times their initial size. When he does this, he increases his arms strength and durability.

• (Underwater Breathing/Swimming):
Krush is able to breathe underwater as well as being able to swim across great distances.

• (Enhanced Reflexes):
Krush is able to see speeds that would be impossible to detect by the human eye.

• (Earthquake Generation):
By simply inflating his arms, causing their strength and durability to increase, Krush is able to create a decent amount of earthquakes by slamming his enlarged hands into the ground.

Weaknesses:
• (Dehydration):
Krush requires a relatively moist environment, as he would rapidly deteriorate in dry climates.

• (Unintentional Strength Damage):
When Krush's arms are inflated and their strength and durability are increased, he can accidentally cause unintentional damage if he were to lean against something.

• (Water Dependency):
Much like other Mulgogian's, Krush is rather dependent on water as without it, he could slowly dehydrate.

Mythology:
The Mulgogian's, are considered the lowest species on the caste system of Terradino. Despite this, they are the most advanced species on the planet, having access to complex tools and simple machines. They reside underneath the surface of the planet in subterranean oceans, where they created complex, underground cities.

Trivia:
• Krush's Dehydration weakness can be simply cured if the Omnitrix/Ultimatrix grants him a breathing apparatus.

• Krush is the same species as Crawnch.

• Krush is genetically linked to two of Ben's other transformations, Humungousaur and Astrodactyl. With all three of them originating from the same home planet, Terradino.

• The lore behind his species and planet was explained in Humungousaur's Homeworld, the first episode of the And Beyond series.

(Krush): *dude accent* Perfect choice!

Thanks to myself for accidentally unlocking Krush after a few years or so, I actually had a lot of fun with help construction crews with their work. But now I was definitely gonna enjoy beating the crap outta Maltruant. I slowly snuck up rather close behind the black Chronosapien, inflated both my arms and immediately started punching the life outta him!

Just as I dealt yet another punch to Maltruant, he toppled to the ground and I noticed that he had dropped something that made me gasp in horror! It was Maltruant's Annilhilarg!

(Krush): The Annilhilarg?! But I thought that Ben had already destroyed the darn thing!

(Maltruant): Indeed he did Human. But, thanks to my Chronokinesis, I was able to find the scattered pieces and have someone rebuild it for me.

Just then, a multi-coloured portal opened up and out of it stepped someone whom I hated dreadfully. It was Albedo; the ex-lab assistant of Azmuth!

And he had somehow regained his knock-off Ultimatrix which I thought that I would never have to see ever again!

(Albedo): Well well well; looks like we meet yet again Alex Grinder!

(Krush): I figured that you would also be behind this you stupid little greyscale, monochromatic froggy amphibian!

[To be continued...]

(JunkBot): Chapter 2 coming soon. Trust me, you won't wanna miss it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 87 21
in this story Ran likes Sanzu *Female* but yn likes ran what will you do or he will do
7.7K 144 14
(Previous description) you are a American who loves warships to the point that you designed your own Battlecarrier it took some time. but it was wel...
208K 1.1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
173K 3.9K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc