Survivor - One Direction, Lit...

By JoniDeruytter

A story where a group of 8 most searched criminals, Little Direction, do a lot of illegal things and try to e... More

Chapter 1

Characters

77 7 1
By JoniDeruytter

Zayn (Zain) Javadd Malik is a famous 29 years old man who goes almost every day to a casino to steal and win money due drugs dealing. He's the most searched criminal in the whole world and he always escapes from the prison. With his husband, Liam Payne, he hosts each year a private award show, for only searched criminals. He's been searched by the cops for 11 years because of drugs dealing, burglaries, murders, etc. He has special eyes, that can kill you if you look more than 5 seconds in his eyes (only if it's turned on).

Louis William Tomlinson is a 28 years old man who murdered both of his parents because they killed his younger twin sister (why he's now traumatized). He's professional driver and football player and has knocked 121 people in the hospital. With his husband, Harry Styles, who is an famous actor, he has won around 5 awards for Cutest Couple at their private award show. He's been searched by the cops for 6 years because of murdering his parents. He has a very special car and is the fastest runner of their group.

Harry Edward Styles is a 26 years old man who is the youngest, but most dangerous in the group. He's addicted to XTC and has a soft spot for the people in the group and his husband, Louis Tomlinson. He's the strongest person on earth, which only works if he's on a mission. He has a special program which he can cut or grow his hair, whenever he wants. He has long hair on missions and his private life, and he has short hair in public, television, radio interviews, etc. He use his popularity to protect himself, so no one suspects him. He is in a fake relationship with group member Leigh-Anne Pinnock, to trick the fans. The reason why he is a criminal, is because he's the most famous drugs dealer in the criminal world. 

Liam James Payne is a 28 years old man who is addicted to XTC and his husband, Zayn Malik. His job in the group is breaking into expensive celebrity villas. He is professional boxer and has knocked almost 100 people in the hospital with broken noses, legs, arms, etc. He's been searched by the cops for almost 8 years because of a murder he did. He has electricity fingers, which he can only use in emergencies.

Niall James Horan is a 28 years old man who is very cute and intimidating at the same time. His job in the group is the Computer Expert. As power, he has telekinetics, which he loves to annoy his best friend, Louis. He is addicted to all drugs and he loves food as much he loves to be a criminal. He was in prison once because he killed 8 police officers. He has a very strong fist which he only use when someone touches his best friends from the group. He has already had three surgeries on his left knee due to a car crash, which means that he now has a weak knee. He's been searched by the cops for 7 years because of the cops murders.

Perrie Louise Edwards is a 28 years old woman who was in prison because of several murders and strike in women's prison. She's in a relationship with Jade Thirlwall and she is, together with Louis, professional driver. She is also professional dancer and singer in the criminal world. Her favorite trick to use is flirting with enemies and telling she's 100% straight. She's addicted to drugs and is the weapons boss in the criminal world. She hooked up with Niall a couple of times and she loves parties. She's been searched by the cops for 10 years and stalks a lot of cops.

Leigh-Anne Pinnock is a 27 years old singer, dancer and actress. She was in prison twice because of an accidentally murder. She met her bestfriend, Jade Thirlwall, in prison who told her about the criminal world which turned Leigh-Anne into a real criminal. She's the tallest of the group because of the high heels she always wear. Her heels are not normal but have knifes in it, which she uses a lot. Her power is to make people deaf by attempting a high whistle note. She's been searched by the cops for 2 years which makes her the newest member of the group. She is the beard of Harry Styles which means she's in a fake relationship with Harry in public, but they both don't have any feelings for each other.

Jade Amelia Thirlwall is a 28 years old stripper. She's addicted to XTC and she is in a relationship with Perrie Edwards. She is professional stripper in the same casino as where Zayn goes almost every day and is the most famous spy in the criminal world. She's been best friends with Liam for about 14 years, because they met each other in 2008. She can intimidate people, especially woman's, really fast. She makes the clothes for the group for a mission and takes care of Niall after a mission for his knee. She's been searched by the cops for 9 years because of drug dealing and helping people escape out of the prison.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, this is my first chapter/characters. Hope you enjoy and I will try to post each weekend.

All the love

J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 63K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
85.3K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
80.3K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...