wake up โ‡’ r. lorton [โœ“]

By summernirvana

๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐™๐€๐๐„๐“๐‡ ๐‚๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ nothing. Poverty, hunger, and dehydration was common in Puerto Rico. So... More

๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
I
II
IV
V
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

III

1.4K 29 5
By summernirvana

BETTY SAT ON her bed at home, staring up at the ceiling. Some days she'd dream about going back to Puerto Rico, some days she'd dream about her life in New York. Today she dreamt about Riff. He had seemed to consume her thoughts lately for some odd reason.

Betty sat up, placing her head in her hands.

"I don't want to be alone..." she began singing, "I don't want to be driven away."

She stood up and slowly walked to her mirror.

"I've had a life here and there, but it never felt real," she sighed, "Why can't I love? Why can't I be free?"

She let go of the hair that she had put in a ponytail when she came home.

"I want to live, I want to love—feel like I'm floating up above," she shook her hair up, "I want to be equal, I want to love."

She plopped back down to her bed.

"But alas..." she stared back up at the ceiling, "He's still a gringo."

Just then, a knock sounded on her window.

Betty furrowed her eyebrows and moved her curtains, Riff coming into view.

She sighed and unlocked her window, pushing them open. She backed away, and Riff came inside.

"Betty."

She shook her head, "Riff, if you've come to apologize, you're just wasting your breath."

"Come on, Betty," he walked to her, "You can't stay mad at me forever."

"Really?" She walked to her closet and opened it, "Watch me."

Riff came up from behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist. He rested his head on her shoulder.

"Forgive me, Betty," Riff held her tight, "Please."

"Riff, I don't know..." she slightly looked to her right where his head was, "You're breaking promises left and right."

"I'll make a new one," Riff suggested, "After tomorrow, I won't mess with the spics. I'll be all yours."

Betty sighed. She but the inside of her cheek before glancing up at the curling and back at the closet. "Unzip me."

Riff stood up straight and retracted his arms before taking his hands and putting them to her zipper.

His heavy breath could be heard as he slowly unzipped her dress and Betty wondered if he could hear the loud beating of her chest.

As the zipper ran it's course, Riff placed his head back on her shoulder. He moved the dress over her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor.

Riff closed his eyes and his hands snaked around her bare waist. Goosebumps elicited over her skin as his warm touch touched her cold one.

"Riff..."

"Betty."

"Riff, it's not a great time," Betty cleared her throat, her head lowering.

"I'll leave if you want me to," he whispered, his thumb rubbing soothing circles over her skin.

Betty slowly turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck. She looked up at him.

Riff clenched his jaw as his eyes roamed her body. She was only in her underwear, and of course Riff loved the sight.

"Eyes are up here, pretty boy," Betty chuckled.

Riff looked her back in the eyes and chuckled with her.

"Betty, you don't know what you do to me," he started, inhaling deeply.

Betty nodded with a smile on her face and shrugged. "Yeah?"

"Yeah," he nodded, his lips coming close to hers.

Betty took her arms from his neck and slowly lowered them, taking his jacket off.

He let her.

She began to unbutton his shirt. He held her off at the last button.

"You sure?" he asked, his voice low with care, "Are you sure, Betty?"

Betty nodded as she looked up at him, "I've never been surer about anything else."

And that was true. Never had she been completely and utterly sure until this moment, where a decision changed the course of their friendship.

Riff smiled and he leant in, closing his eyes with Betty as their lips came closer and closer.

And once they were on each other, it felt like fireworks.

It was slow, passionate at first. But soon it became hungry—as if their lips weren't on each other, they'd die.

Riff unbuttoned his last button of his shirt and threw it to the side with his jacket.

She was about to unzip his pants, but he raised her arm to the wall and shook his head.

"Patience," Riff smiled.

As their lips remained connected, they then made their way to Betty's bed.

Betty lay beneath Riff, her hands roaming to his pants. He let her unzip them. Their lips then separated, Riff kicking away his pants.

They looked each other in the eyes. Riff lifted Betty's body slightly up, just enough to unclasp her bra. He took her bra and threw it to the side.

"I'd like to say our friendship is effectively ruined."

Betty laughed and attached her lips to his once again. She pulled on his chain to lean him in more, both of them giggling as Riff inhaled sharply in surprise.

Riff detached his lips from hers, pressing his lips together.

"I don't have a condom. I was hoping you did."

"I don't. But... it's a good thing I'm on birth control pills," Betty smiled, "It's a new thing. I decided to try them out."

Riff's mouth curled to a smirk, and immediately his lips were back on hers. His hands went lower and lower until they arrived at her underwear. He started to pull them down, pulling away from the kiss at the same time.

As soon as her panties were off, Riff groaned in anticipation. He went back up above her, looking her in the eyes.

She lined his waistband, her breath heavy.

Riff took one of his hands and opened her legs, bending her knees up so he came in between. He lowered his head, and soon, the slow passionate kisses came back.

Riff kicked off his underwear and placed his hand by Betty's head before entering himself into her.

Betty sharply inhaled and Riff groaned. The brunette put her hands around Riff's neck as his lips came down to her neck.

After giving her a few seconds, Riff began moving. Thrusting back and forth.

"Riff," Betty moaned, arching her back.

"Hm?" Riff continued, taking his lips off of her neck and looking into her eyes.

"Please don't stop," she breathed.

"I won't," he shook his head, leaning back to her lips. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her up, Betty practically sitting on his lap now.

She began moving, bouncing her hips up and down. Her arms continued to stay wrapped around his neck, and they both continued to moan into each other's mouths.

Riff pulled back and looked up at Betty, taking her hair and placing it behind her ear.

The girl bit her lip, her smile concealed. Riff brought his hand to her face and pulled her lip out from beneath her teeth with the pressure of his thumb.

"I want to see your smile..." Riff muttered quietly, placing his hands around Betty's neck.

The breath of Riff's words against Betty's skin made her tremble—which also made her come to her release.

"Damn, Riff." Betty moaned, ducking her head to the crane of his neck.

As he felt her tighten, Riff's hand came to the nape of her neck where he steadied her as he came to his release now.

"God..." he moaned, "You're so good. You're one hell of a woman."

Betty chuckled, "And you're one hell of a man."

They both chuckled together and when it died down, Riff kissed her neck, her shoulder, her cheek, and eventually her lips. It was a soft one. It went by as quick as it came.

Betty took herself off of Riff and sat down next to him, leaning her head on his bicep.

"Please don't go," Betty whispered, "Stay with me."

"I can't," Riff replied softly as he slightly panted, "But I promise you I'll be with you by your side after tomorrow."

"You'll be okay?"

Riff nodded, resting his head atop of hers.

"For you, I'll always be okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 105 6
๐’๐Ž๐‹๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐’ ๐‚๐˜๐๐‘๐”๐’, ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š '๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ' ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ. ๐€๐ง '๐ˆ๐ญ' ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ...
1.1M 36.4K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
65.1K 1.2K 31
(STILL BEING WORKED ON :]) "Kyle...I love you so much...โ˜†" ...Hearts flutteringโ˜… ...
17.2K 448 9
"๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ถ ๐˜‡๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚?" "๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—ป, ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ถ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚" โ–•โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”...