Male Reader X Isekai Harem: T...

By FateIsekaiGod

How have you ever wanted to feel like you were Isekai'd or In an Isekai Light Novel? If so: Then you are In t... More

BIO: Y/N L/N
Chapter ~ 1: Beginning Of My Story
Chapter ~ 2: Summoned To Another World
Chapter ~ 3: Solving Money Trouble
Chapter ~ 5: That Time A Horse Tried To Kill Me

Chapter ~ 4: Setting In & Adventurer Guild

756 25 7
By FateIsekaiGod

[ Third POV: Y/N L/N ] 

Uncloaking himself In an alleyway, Y/N walked for a few minutes and located the Inn he was In before.

Walking In, he smiled seeing all different kinds of races Inside the Inn.

' Human... Dwarf...Elves...Demi-Human...' Spotting the typical Isekai races, his eyes glowed, making those who looked Into them shiver and break out In cold sweat.

" Welcome to the Sleeping Dragon Inn, how may I help you?" As Y/N made it to the front desk, the mature normal-looking lady behind the desk smiled In greeting.

" I would like to a rent a room." Y/N smiled, getting straight to the point.

" Of course, how long would you be staying with us?" Not fazed by this, the lady still held her smile and asked Y/N.

" One month, If you could."

" Absolutely. That would be one gold coin." Professional as ever, she instructed.

" Here you are." Taking a gold coin out of his front pocket, he flipped It to her.

" Thanks!" Catching the coin, she then handed Y/N a metal key with a golden tassels at the end of It," Here's your key, Sir. If you need anything else, please ring the bell and someone would be right up."

" Is..."

" Yes Sir: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner, are added." Tipping her hat at him, she smiled," If you need anything else, please ask away~"

" That would be all. Thanks for the room." Kind of weirded out by her overly happy voice, Y/N walked to the stairs.

" No, thank you, Sir! I hope you have a great day!" Almost jumping over the counter she yelled out, scaring a few people Inside.

" The same to you."

With a wave, he looked at the key and grinned,' Third Floor - Room 69.' reading the letters on the side of the key.

--

" Mm, this is nice."

Upon opening his door, Y/N nodded to himself okay with his new room, which is more like an apartment now that he looks at It.

The apartment itself has a Master bedroom, a guest room, and one big bath slash restroom while having a rather big kitchen connected to the living room.

His room was nothing to write home about, only possessing a king-size bed, a walk-In closet, and two dressers on each side of the bed. Luckily the bath/restroom is across from him, so he doesn't have to walk very far.

(Y/N's Room)

Throwing his backpack on his bed, he went Into the restroom and splashed water on his face, waking himself up.

" Better." Feeling his narcolepsy fade slowly away, Y/N's eyes flickered with energy.

' I don't think, I need anything else...' Leaving the restroom, he strolled Into his living room and looked around kind of bored.

' I guess It's time to register as an Adventurer.'

Pleased with his thoughts, Y/N left his room and locked It. Putting the key In his packet, he wandered downstairs.

" Could you tell me where, The Adventurer Guild, is?" Knowing they have from the locals, Y/N asked the desk lady the just helped him ten minutes ago.

" Sure! It's a straight shot from the Inn. Just look for the big bright building, you won't miss It." She assisted him, happy as ever.

" Mhm, thanks." Nodding, Y/N passed by a few drunk people and walked out of the Inn.

" No, thank you!" And yet out of the Inn, he still heard that lady's voice.

' She is way too happy. It's kind of creepy, to be honest.'

Shaking his head at these thoughts, he started walking.

--

After a ten-minute walk, Y/N found himself In front of an Impressive-looking building.

(The Adventurer Guild)

" Hahaha! I win again!"

" Chug! Chug! Chug! We are Dwarf! Dwarf!"

" Fuck! Why a Troll hunting quest! They stink!"

" Anybody wanna join! We need one more fighter!"

" Anyone selling Mana potions!? If so, please meet me In room 13!"

" We need a Mage!"

Hearing all of this, Y/N smiled, a real genuine smile.

Running and walking from place to place are races he will only see In Isekai Animes. Beautiful Elves, Muscular Dwarfs, Exotic Demi-Humans. He can witness all these races In real life!

Oh, and the humans, too.

" How may The Adventurer Guild, help you?" An attractive woman said as Y/N made his way through people to one of the front desks.

She has yellow-gold eyes and light brown hair which is woven into braids. She is wearing a yellow jabot, a white dress shirt covered by a navy vest, a long black pencil skirt, and a three-strap black belt.

" I would like to register as an Adventurer."

" That would be five silver coins." Professionally, she smiled out

Handing her the five silver coins, she took them and gave Y/N a paper.

" Please fill this out." She instructed him, giving him a pencil and pen.

Nodding, he grabbed the pencil and started filling out the seeming character sheet.

[ Name: Y/N L/N

Race: Human.

Age: 18.

Occupation: Chef.

Job: Mage ]

Filling out some other stuff, Y/N handed her the paper.

" Please place your hand on this." Bending down, she placed a blue crystal ball on the table In front of Y/N.

" Alright..."

As Y/N's made contact with the crystal ball, it glowed a bloody-red color. Following the light show, white letters appeared Inside the crystal ball.

" Approve " A female emotionless A.I voice boomed out, as the lights died down.

" That never gets hold."

" Uh, so no one's going to question the color?"

" He looks so hot!"

" I wonder if he's looking for a party..."

A few people watching Y/N, let out, truly rejoicing at another Adventurer added.

" Here's your card, please don't lose It. Nonetheless, If you somehow do, It will cost you one gold coin."

Taking the card, Y/N suddenly flinched feeling something slice his right pointer finger.

" Welcome officially to the Adventurer Guild, Copper-Rank Adventurer-Y/N." Seemingly truly happy, she beamed out a bright sunny smile at Y/N.

" Thanks for the warm welcome."

" Mhm, the Questboard is to right. If you find any copper Quests to your liking, please come to me and I'll assist you in any way I can!" She added, suggesting to the massive quest board that takes up a whole wall to the right of them.

" I certainly will, thanks once more for registering me." Getting ready to leave, Y/N beamed a friendly smile.

" No, thank you for helping humanity fight back against the Demon King!" She yelled out to Y/N who started walking to the quest wall.

Nodding, Y/N only had one thought upon finding himself In front of a wall covered In sheets of paper,' What's with people yelling In this world...?'

***---***---***---***---***---***

[Author: I hope you enjoyed my fourth chapter. If you did, please leave a comment and star the chapter~

See ya next time at the next chapter~

And If you do like my stuff, then why not follow me? ]

**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
74.4K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
168K 17.6K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...