The Immortal Prince ✔️

By Midika

"Tomorrow, we don't have to speak of this again." I hardly know what I'm asking. I just know I want whatever... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
Epilogue

26

10.5K 394 44
By Midika

Word Count: 1987

-Mature Content Warning! Read At Your Own Discretion!*

~Vaela

I wander into the dining room, fatigue weighing down upon me mercilessly.

Hale's eyes glitter as I sit opposite him at the table. "Good morning."

"Morning," I grumble in response.

I don't feel well. Not sick, but my entire body feels tight, uncomfortable. I know Hale notices, watching me intently as I lean back in my seat, uninterested in any of the food at the table.

"You don't appear to have slept very well last night." He's not asking. He's making it obvious he knows, teasing me into his sick game. I'm not in the mood to play it.

My jaw settles into a hard line. "Had other things on my mind."

The edge of his mouth tilts up. Bastard.

"Well then. Any plans for the rest of the day?" He asks, stiring a small spoon through his coffee, eyes never leaving mine.

"Not particularly."

He takes a sip of his drink. "I think I may do some painting."

"Good for you."

I can't believe I heeded his warning last night. Had I any sense of dignity left, I would have finished myself off, and sat at this table to face whatever his punishment would be.

And I wouldn't apologised for it, either.

"Would you want to sit with me while I do so?" He asks.

"I would rather not," I grumble.

Sit by him and constantly think about my state of frustration? I'm on the brink of insanity as it is, and I'm tired of Hale knowing he has me exactly where he wants me.

He stands, unaware of how my thighs press together beneath the table, fingernails grating into my palm with my clenched fist. "Then have a good day, Vaela."

I watch him walk away, until he reaches the threshold of the door. I can't do this anymore.

"Okay, fine," I grit out.

He pauses, turning slowly to look over his shoulder. "Hmm?"

"I give in. You win." I want mercy. I don't want the torturous Pureblood treatment. I want him him to lay me down in his bed and put his mouth where his fingers were last night.

His eyes drift over me. "Do I?"

I approach him with hurried steps. "Yes. I've come back to you, I want you..."

He releases a long, slow breath. He's contemplating giving me what I desire, with no more taunting or teasing. He's wondering whether he should do it right here, or lead me I to the bedroom.

"I know," he murmurs.

"Then please, just help me." I'm a mess, begging like this, but I'm in the verge of breaking down with frustration.

He shakes his head slowly. "Not yet."

"Seriously? Not yet?" Does he hate me or something? Does he regret what happened?

He slowly leans back in his chair, never breaking eye contact. "You'll take the release how I give it to you. That includes when."

"I didn't touch myself last night, I've waited all day...What else do you want from me?" I growl.

Had I known this would happen, would I have still agreed? Whether I'm willing to admit it right now or not, but my body is singing with anticipation, knowing at some point he has to relent, and it's going to be incredible.

"You'll be rewarded. Soon enough." That smile returns, my teeth gritting in response.

Pushing back, the sound of my chair dragging across the floor echoes through the room. Hale's steady gaze follows me as I approach him, not stopping until he pulls his chair back and faces me.

"I get that you're probably used to thousands of people wanting you to fuck them, or touch them, or get them off, but you have me here, right now, begging you," I insist.

Any sense of shame has officially departed.

He looks over me. "I'm not punishing you, Vaela."

"It feels like you are."

"You'll see why I'm making you wait soon enough." He turns away. Conversation over, for now.

I spend the rest of the day avoiding him. I can't so much as glance in his direction without either getting unreasonably angry, or without wanting to get on my knees before him.

He doesn't so much as glance suggestively in my direction the entire day. In fact, his indifferent façade never falters, although I don't embarrass myself trying to convince him any further. He has made it clear he isn't going to relent until he feels inclined.

Now, all I want to do is crawl into my bed, and hide under the covers until sleep mercifully sweeps me away.

Or I'll deal to the problem Hale refuses to fix.

Hale clearing his throat from the other side of the room has me pausing, fingers brushing against my bedroom doorknob.

"Come here," he quietly commands.

I turn, folding my arms over my chest as I glare toward him with all the ire I can manage. "Why?"

He doesn't flinch. "Come here, Vaela."

"What is it?" I exhale through my nose. I'm not in the mood for anymore teasing. My body feels like a tightly wound band, ready to snap at any moment.

"You've done so well. Let me give you your release." He gestures with his finger for me to come closer, but I remain rooted in my spot, eyes narrowing upon him.

"Maybe I don't want it anymore."

His brows raise. "Really?"

It's painfully obvious how badly I want it, to the both of us. And it's even more clear how Hale isn't going to give it to me until I ask him for it, which right now, I'm not ready to do, willing to cling to the lasting scraps of my dignity as long as possible.

"Mmhm. I'm over it."

As dismissive as I'm being, I'm not opening my door to retreat. I'm holding my ground, but I'm anticipating Hale's approach.

We stand in silence for a long moment, before he eventually starts toward me, never releasing me from the intensity of his gaze.

I could back into my room and lock the door behind me, but instead, I merely stand, watching as he casually strolls closer, hands seated in his pockets.

Swallowing drily, I brace myself for the overwhelming impact of his scent, of his power. It has me pressing painfully against the door, has my limbs shaking uneasily.

Hale shrugs, pausing just short of our feet touching. "Okay, sure."

"My fingers are capable of doing your job"

"Is that right?"

I nod numbly, entranced. His gaze drops my mouth, taking another step closer, until he is almost touching me. Almost.

"Ah huh. So you can go to bed now," I whisper, absolutely no command to my tone.

I'm distracted by his breath caressing my face, the way his gentle black waves brush across his forehead, shadowing his eyes.

He leans slightly closer, leaving me to ponder whether I should lean forward and kiss him. "Tell me, and I truly will walk away."

I scramble for a smart retort, but nothing comes to mind. "I...ah..."

He runs a gloved finger across my cheek, along my jawline and down my neck, dipping his finger into my neckline. "What was that Vaela? You want me to go?"

I curse. "No."

There's a spark in his eyes; triumphant. He leans so close, I'm convinced he's going to kiss me, until I hear the doorknob turn, and the door open. I nearly stumble all the way back.

Hale brushes past me into the room. "Come."

"Trust me, I want to," I grumble lowly, following after him.

I watch as he sits on my bed, right against the headboard, stretching his legs out across the covers. Blinking, I don't move, wondering what he wants me to do.

"Straddle me," he instructs.

My breath catches in my throat. "Wait...really?"

"I'm waiting."

Slowly, I stalk toward the bed, trying not to collapse under the pressure of Hale's darkening gaze. He doesn't move to touch me, to hurry me, as I lift my leg over, and straddle his hips, looking down at him with bated breath.

The thrill, the anticipation, it echoes through me, mingling with my desire, that has yet to be unleashed.

"Each time I look at you, I'm overcome with how beautiful you are," he murmurs gently.

I barely have a chance to smile, before his large hands take a hold of my hips, and push me down against him, until I can feel how aroused he is for me, how he wants this as much as I do.

A hiss of air is the only sound that can escape my gritted teeth, as pleasure shudders through me at the contact, enhanced by the denial of yesterdays release.

"How's that feel?" He almost sounds breathless.

All I can do is hold onto his shoulders with what must be a borderline painful grip. "I..."

"Use your words," he demands lowly. His ability to interchange between sweet and commanding is a talent of his that I particularly enjoy.

"It feels amazing." I can hardly get the words out, as he pushes and pulls my hips against him, the rhythm starting slow and purposeful, increasing in pace with each pass.

His head dips back against the headboard, never looking away from me. "Amazing because of the friction, or because you're imagining I'm inside you?"

My eyes squeeze shut. "Both."

I want him now, right here. I don't want to play around anymore, to tease. Once we have sex, though, there is no going back. I will be forever be connected to him, and I can't guarantee it will be easy to move on from him after that...

Hale let's go of my hips, grabbing either side of my face. "I'll fuck you soon enough, don't worry."

Even though I can't want that, I do, moving against him frantically now, chasing my own high. "Oh Hale..."

His hands remain loosely seated on my waist, allowing me to move freely as I want to, so overwhelmed by my increasing release, I could cry.

Hale seems to see this desperation all over my face. "I know, keep going."

My stomach suddenly clenches, as I force my eyes open, looking at Hale. He seems so enamoured by me, by how I'm moving against him. I'm so overstimulated from wanting this release so bad, and having it kept from me, has me so close already.

My grip tightens on him, a tear slipping down my cheek. "I'm gonna..."

Hale pulls me closer, wrapping his arms around me, pressing me against his chest. "Let go, Vaela."

His words, the stimulation, the intimacy, it all sends me over the edge. Pleasure courses through me, so intense, like nothing I've ever felt before.

"That's right, just like that," Hale encourages, his voice on the outside of my concentration, barely getting through to me as I continue to ride out my pleasure. "Let me hear you."

I can hear myself moaning his name, feel tears streaming down my face. The euphoria is almost too much, so pleasurable it's almost painful.

And then slowly, but surely, my release dies down, and I collapse into Hale, draping my head over his shoulder.

"Good girl. You did so well," he murmurs in my ear, letting me lay against him, trying to get my breath back.

When I finally pull back, his gaze softens, and he brushes the tears from my cheeks, wetting the surface of his gloves.

"Lie with me, tonight," I whisper hoarsely. I don't care if I sound pathetic.

He smiles. "Of course. I'm not going anywhere."

💗••💗

As always, the story will be available 10 chapters ahead on Radish!!!

You can also find it on GoodNovel (:

• A DEMON'S KISS IS OUT NOW ON WATTPAD•

"You...You what?"

Kastriv examines my husband with an unforgiving, ice cold gaze. "I want to fuck your wife. And you're going to let me."

~Midika 💜🐼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1.1K 7
"Fucking hell, Angel. Don't look at me like that." Anthony urges, holding the side of her neck with his hand. With tinted cheeks, Estella blushed bef...
1K 26 36
**This is the CLEAN version! The sexy version is available on Radish at https://radish.app.link/h0fk0S0q9rb** Determined mer warlord Torun can't wait...
324K 13.1K 50
After becoming truly omnipotent he lost what was supposed to be his everything. His chosen. His beloved. Call it what you will, he lost a part of his...
5.9K 376 60
Everleigh was a shy, reserved scholar who moved to Louisiana for a fresh start. After being attacked and put into a coma by a wolf attack, she travel...