Miraculous Ladybug Smut Onesh...

By angelicflcwers

The love square fuck, like a lot. They're aged up in this ofc, but please don't read if you're really young... More

When I Kissed The Teacher [Adrienette]
He Made My Doll Heart light Up With Joy [Adrienette]
I could be a better husband than him [Adrienette]
I wanna fuck you like an animal [Marichat]
You're my religion [Marichat]
A test of patience [Adrienette]
Got sent home to change because my skirt was too short [Adrienette]
Backstage Support [Adrienette]
Green Eyed Monster [Ladynoir]
tear you apart [Adrienette]
hugs & kisses [Adrienette]
The angel, the witch and the party [Adrienette]
Blurred Lines [Shadyclaw]
Touch me with a kiss [Adrienette]

You'll never be pure again [Marichat]

3.7K 25 23
By angelicflcwers

Knight Chat Noir & Princess Marinette for the soul? me thinks yes!

Also; I really think it's evident what ships i prefer, and if you guess Adrienette and Marichat then you would be 100% correct.

This also the longest thing I've ever written, slay! As this topic deals with the loss of virginity, please make sure the person you're doing it with respects you and use protection! It shouldn't hurt if you prepare correctly but I was stupid lol! but anyways! I hope you enjoy, but please do not feel pressured into doing a single thing you do not wish to do!

kinks: n/a
________________________

It wasn't like they intended for this to happen - it just did. The princess knew what she was doing, she was not only putting her personal knights life at risk but she was also at risk for being put on blast in her kingdom for being 'impure'.

Dating a commoner - it was certainly not embarrassing for her, but she knew that she would be shamed for it if they ever found out.

So Marinette & Chat Noir kept their relationship confined to her bed chambers, when it was just them two, he was her knight in shinning armour, he was young, attractive, intelligent, & as sweet as sugar - it was bound to happen. Honestly it was her parents fault for making him her knight.

They were so deeply in love, it felt as although he had lived a life she could only dream of. Chat Noir would tell her all different kinds of stories about the kingdoms he had visited, there was one that stuck with her.

He had explained to her that when he was sixteen his father had took him to a brothel, something which he adamantly tried to avoid, but his father was set on "Making him a man". Up until that moment Marinette had knew nothing of procreation, & what it meant to lay with a man as a woman.

He claimed he was still pure, which she believed. Of course she believed him, she knew how much he hated the thought of that type of thing, he had told her in deep detail how the whole brothel system was riddled with flaws, & sins. However, the things he had described to her made her feel funny, a way she had never felt before, she felt herself ache with need, and she couldn't explain why.

She mulled the feeling over for days, she even asked her lady in waiting alya about it, alya only laughed & told her to ask Chat, Alya knew of their relationship - she was in a similar situation with another knight named carapace.. This frustrated Marinette to no end, she wasn't about to embarrass herself to him - he knew she was innocent, but after hearing what he had told her, it didn't seem like the type of thing she wanted to ask him.

She checked the library for books about how she felt - they contained nothing about how she felt. She knew she couldn't ask her parents, they'd demand his head on a platter for turning their innocent daughter into a depraved delinquent.

So after a week Marinette decided to ask him, her head was laying on his chest as they sat in the forest underneath a wild willow tree - the forest was the only place she was allowed to go, the downside of being a princess unfortunately.

"Can I ask you a question?" She propositioned him, a bit more timid than usual which made Chat Noirs eyebrows furrow together in worry, "Yes beautiful?

"S-See the week other when procreation speaking of when." Marinette felt him calm her, "Slowly Princess, you're getting yourself in a tizzy" and Marinette slumped.

"It's just me, you can tell me or ask me anything." She sat up and he followed, taking her hand and drawing calming shapes across them with his finger.

She squeezed her eyes shut as if to block him out, "See the other week when we were speaking of procreation? I-I felt funny, like there was a fire in my stomach, could you tell me why?" she gasped, and his brows furrowed together in anger.

"You know it really is ridiculous how little your parents, and parents in general teach their daughters about marital affairs." He exhaled, oh he knew it was because they believed that woman were 'delicate' or 'fragile' - that was clearly because they hadn't met the human hurricane who went by 'Princess Marinette of the Royal Kingdom Miraculous.'

He continued, "You must have been aroused by the subject of it, you will do it once you marry someone, maybe even Prince Luka." he growled his name, he despised him not because of his character but rather out of jealousy - he would be the one to potentially take his princesses purity, he'd be able to lay with her, kiss her, touch her, have a family with her with no one batting an eye.

"I-I don't want to do that with someone else, they only person I want to do that with is you, my prince." She blushed as she spoke, and Chat Noir felt the heat bloom in his cheeks aswell.

"I-I'd love to do it with you Marinette, but are you sure? I don't mind signing my soul away to god for damnation, but are you?" He was nervous, probably more nervous than her - scared of hurting her, scared of all the what ifs, scared of it all, but he was ready, and if his princess commanded him to do so, he'd do it.

Marinette thought for a moment, "For a few sweet moments of bliss with you, I'd sign everyone around us away for damnation." she spoke it so low, that Chat Noir wasn't even sure he heard her.

Marinette raised her gaze, "So are we doing this or not?" despite the flush covering her cheeks, the powerful gaze in her eyes spoke thousands of words. Chat Noir smiled, "Ready whenever you are, my love."

Marinette captured his lips, and Chat Noir decided she'd be the one to lead them during this - not wanting to push her into doing anything, he had to be sure she was ready.

They're tongues danced together in a way that could only be described as an 'exotic tango' - Marinette had heard of the dance that had originated for Argentina, so sinful, so romantic, so passionate it was only way to describe what they were doing she decided.

Marinette clutched at the side of his face, as he fell down to the floor again, taking him with her so he ended up on top, her skirt bundled up around her as he rested his bulge against the crevice of her underwear.

She felt the heat that had plagued her mind for the last week return once more, as her hips moved unconsciously against his cock hidden by the confines of his trousers, she pulled away to ask a question that stunned even her own ears, "My dear knight, may you please fuck your Princess now?"

Chat Noir had nearly about came in his pants, as he let out a strangled "Yes, Your Highness." as he pulled away just slightly sitting up on his knees, he spread her legs wider and moved her gown up to her hips.

Once finished his administrations he took in the Princesses appearance, her skin flushed a delicate dusty pink - almost matching the shade of her dress - the way her bluebell eyes had dilated with desire, her dark midnight hair spread around the green grass around them and most of all he liked how disarrayed she looked - so use to seeing the princess looking so prim and proper, he decided this is how he liked her most. Spread out waiting for him to claim her, and vice versa, he slowly pulled her underwear down to be met with the sight of her wet hot sex, and he let out a, "Holy fuck."

The princess snapped her legs together, "What! Is it bad?!" She began to worry, his princess always was a worry wart.

"N-No quite the opposite my love, it's gorgeous, beautiful even." he placed his hands on her knees, meeting her eyes, "May you please spread your legs, so I can bask in its beauty once more?" Marinette looked to the side, and Chat Noir frowned, "We don't have to do this you know." and Marinette sighed, opening her legs, "I want to, it's just I'm scared." she met his eyes once more, and he reached for her hand, "I'm scared too, but atleast we're together?" he offered her.

Marinette smiled at him, and he smiled back, her legs spread wide as he began to disrobe his bottom half and Marinette looked at his cock - she hadn't truly realised how big it was but it made her tense up, "It's so big, how will it fit?" she spoke without thinking and he chuckled.

"Thank you, but I imagine something that can squeeze a child out of it will be able to handle this." He replied with a cheeky smirk, and he began to pump his dick before asking the question, "Once more, are you sure?"

Marinette had already decided that there was no one better to do this with than her adoring knight, so with a dazzling smile she replied, "I am ready"

Chat Noir nodded, and slowly pressed his dick to her entrance, keeping his eyes trained on her face for any sign of discomfort. He gasped at how tight, wet and warm as he continued his slow descent in her, not wanting to rush it in fear of hurting her.

Once fully inside, he asked, "Are you okay?" to which Marinette nodded, "I-I'm fine, just a little uncomfortable, I'm just happy to be one with you." she was a bit teary eyed out of nothing but happiness.

Chat Noir grinned, pressing delicate kisses all around her face, "You tell me when to move." after about 30 seconds Marinette nodded, "You can move."

Chat Noir kept a slow pace at first, whispering sweet nothings into her ear telling her how beautiful she was, and how she was such a good girl. Once he became a little more comfortable, he eased himself away from her only to reach down to toy with her clit, Marinette gripped his wrist and with a moan from her, Chat Noir had realised why he had heard of people coming fast when loosing their virginity, it was so overwhelming between the feeling of her tightened walls around him as well as the love that flowed through them.

As Marinette moaned out "Kitty" and "Chat Noir", Chat Noir realised just how close he actually was but he fought it off, ladies go first - always - he wouldn't be a gentleman for thinking or doing any less.

So with a puff of his chest, he quickened his administrations on her clit and she came apart beneath him, and what a sight it was he decided. He captured her lips open mouthed after he had praised her for coming undone so beautifully, as she gripped his broad shoulders her moaning continued ceaselessly, and Chat Noir on the precipice of coming, decided now was a good time to tell her his name, his real name. He gasped "Please Princess, Moan my name Adrien" and when she did he, he pulled out of decorating her right thigh with his cum, deciding as much as he wanted it the Princess couldn't give birth to a blonde child with Emerald green eyes.

Once cleaned up, They both collapsed into the position they were previously cuddling him, with her on his chest, both sweating and red from what they had just done, Chat Noir or Adrien littered the Princesses face with kisses, murmuring out 'I love you' in between them.

"I love you too Adrien" She giggled, and her melodious laugh reached his ears he returned the laugh, "I love you more, Marinette."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...