๐—ข๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ถ ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ |...

By Anoel08

โžธ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› two people with a love for onigiri fall in love part chatfic! slow burn! โžธ Osamu x fem!read... More

1 | Give me Friends
2 | Mutual Interests
3 | First Day
4 | Marriage Revoked
5 | No Brain
6 | Correction or Rejection
7 | Lunch Buddies
8 | Naughty Corner
9 | I Need You
10 | Shower Thoughts
11 | Search History
12 | Suna the Bitch
13 | Kenma's Worshippers
14 | Rings
15 | Spotify Premium
16 | Manager
17 | Shoplifter
18 | Bus Ride
19 | Arrival
20 | Reunion
21 | Dinner Plans
22 | Tokyo Nights
23 | OmiOmi
24 | Revelation
25 | Cold
26 | Chain Reaction
27 | Karaoke
28 | Leaving
29 | Never Again
30 | Therapy
31 | A Set Up
33 | Blonde Kenma
34 | Lie
35 | Sus Autocorrect
36 | She's Mad
37 | Promise
38 | Complicated
39 | Disgusting Idiots
40 | Surprise Shawty
41 | Bad News
42 | Bad Manager
43 | Party
44 | Shrek
45 | Get in Loser

32 | An Upset

4.4K 190 51
By Anoel08

Tuesday

Osamu stared up to the bottom of Atsumu's bed, the thought of getting up to go to school gloomy.

Osamu would be lying if he said he wasn't upset.

He was.

Osamu had for this reason exactly tried to detach himself from y/n ever since Suna had told him that night he liked y/n.

The second Suna had told him, Osamu immediately set it in his mind that y/n liked Suna as well, in fact he had even suspected she did before.

Although maybe coming to that conclusion was just his defence mechanism to prevent getting hurt. To prevent a repeat in history.

He refused to let history repeat itself.

So in his paranoid mind all he could think about was the way Suna and her clicked.

The way she always laughed and smiled when talking to him.

The way she always did that eye-roll when Suna was being a smart ass.

The way she had shared onigiri with him. Onigiri that he, in all honestly loved to share with y/n.

At first he told himself they were just friends but it always left him with feelings he didn't like. In the end it was so much simpler to just assume she liked Suna than losing sleep over it.

Osamu as a result, tried to shut her out at first to get over her, but of course it wasn't that easy. Thus he's accepted he's fine with just being friends.

Osamu was over y/n.

But truthfully, he didn't want to see y/n and Suna happy together, which he was sure they were.

Osamu's gloomy morning thoughts were interrupted however, by a loud thud.

"Fuckin' hell! How did I miss the ladder!?" Atsumu groaned pitifully on the floor. Osamu scoffed at the sight, "see? Top bunk is nothing to brag about, I told you."

"Shut your mouth!" Atsumu snapped angrily, then suddenly his face changed to one of eagerness when he asked "has Suna or y/n messaged you yet?"

Osamu shook his head.

"Huh. That's funny, me neither. I wonder what happened?"

"I bet it all worked out."

Atsumu nodded his head in agreement.

🍙

"Y/N!!!!"Atsumu called out, grabbing your attention.

"So? What happened?" He asked once he joined up with you, with an eager grin, wiggling his eyebrows as if knowingly.

You gave him a sour look.

He really thinks he did something.

"Atsumu... I only see Suna as a friend..." you truthfully told him. Atsumu's jaw dropped.

"So... you and Suna aren't together?" He questioned in shock, for confirmation.

"No you moron!!" You exclaimed angrily. And angry you were.

You were angry that they had tried to set you up.

Angry that no one had actually asked if you liked Suna.
That everyone just assumed.

With those thoughts you realised you had someone else to be angry with; Osamu.

"Where's Samu?" You asked Atsumu quizzically.

The blonde boy rolled his eyes. "He's sick. Honestly though, since I am the better twin it's no surprise my immune system is naturally stronger of course."

His bragging only got a disbelieving laugh and a pointed look from you.

"Where's Suna?" Atsumu wondered back, tilting his head slightly.

"He's not here." You stated bleakly.

"Why?" Atsumu probed, with genuine curiosity.

You gave him a look so he could pick up on how stupid of a question that was.

"Oh..."

Yeah oh.

"Let's find Aran and Kita." You diverted the subject, and Atsumu happily agreed.

🍙

"Seriously, you set them up?" A disbelieving Aran sighed.

"Yeah..." A guilty Atsumu confessed, shrinking under your glare.

"That was not a very good idea." Kita added. "Besides y/n likes Osamu, I thought that was obvious." He stated nonchalantly like it was a known fact.

Aran made a "mhm" of agreement nodding his head.

Once again Atsumu's jaw dropped.

But honestly so did yours.

You were shocked Kita had read you so easily but what concerned you more was the fact Kita had dropped that fact on Atsumu.

Atsumu.

Osamu's brother.

His literal twin.

That information in Atsumu's hands was not a good idea, considering yesterdays tragedy.

"Wait. What." Atsumu laughed in shock, looking at you with wide eyes.

"I'll physically hurt you if you try to do anything funny." You deadpanned.

"Ok, ok..." he grumbled nervously but you could see the hint of a smirk residing upon his lips.

"Wow. That's so awkward... Suna likes you but you like Samu." Atsumu airily mentioned, giving you a sorrowful look.

"Tell me about it." You huffed.

═════════════ 🍙 ═════════════

Onigiri boy 🍙
7:01pm

hey

you alright?

7:44pm

Fine

7:50pm

fine?

ur sick right

8:17pm

Yeah but I'm fine dw

oh ok

get better soon 👻
Seen

═════════════ 🍙 ═════════════

The rest of that week neither Osamu or Suna came to school.

You didn't try to contact Suna, unsure of how to approach him.

But you did check in on Osamu who didn't seem to want to talk, so you decided you'd wait for him to message instead — which he never did.

You wanted to be angry like you had been initially with the whole situation.

Angry about the set up orchestrated by the twins.

But now you hadn't talked to Suna for a whole week. It was a constant anxiety for you to wonder what would become of your friendship. To add onto that Osamu was once again being standoffish.

You just couldn't be angry anymore, instead, you would be lying if you said you weren't upset.

You were.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 462 43
~Love is realising that the other person is not perfect.~ Book One of the Heart Series. The books of this series loosely connect to each other but do...
363K 7K 21
MATURE CONTENT: READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED Chapters: 4, 8, 12 , 15, 17, 20. Beware. You were stressed out to the point where you felt like it was...
110K 2.2K 50
{Suna x fem reader} "please just don't go..." "just know that when i'm here you'll never have to worry about being alone again, i'll be by your side...